The Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After last night I'm not sure I could focus on the math this morning. I don't want to embarrass you Jim, but I had a very naughty idea last night. I'm not sure I should even tell you about it."

I was intrigued. "I promise not to react badly. What was your thought?"

"Do you remember your saying that you had never had the chance to photograph female nudes before?"

"Yeah, but..."

"No, hold on for a minute. As you said yourself, the nude pictures of you, in my album, are horrible. But, they are all I have. If we can agree to limits and in light of the fact that we both like nudes how about if we both get naked and use each other for a photo shoot? I'll direct you to get into poses I want and you will direct me into poses you want. We can then load them into your computer then edit and print the pictures. What do you say?"

"Jane, I'm more than interested, but I don't know if my self control can handle that much temptation."

"Do I turn you on, Jim? Even with these scars can I still turn you on?"

"God, yes! I have never been able to tell you how much you have always given me erections. You are one of the sexiest people on the planet."

"Jim, I should warn you that since I was a teenager I have wanted you to be my lover. It is you who I want to be my first partner."

I think we both turned a deep shade of red. "Phew! Do we dare do this modeling thing? I don't want to loose you as a friend. I don't want to ruin a good relationship. And beside that, I'm a good twenty or thirty years older than you."

"Jim, lets do some photography and see what happens. Can you do that for me?"

"I'll try Jane. I'll try. But first, why don't we sit down at the table with paper an pencil and outline the types of poses we want? That way passion won't be able to make us forget what we want to immortalize in photographs."

."Jim, I've also got to admit that I brought some toys with me, just in case something like this took place. Why don't I bring them out and you can see if any of them can fit into the photos that we want."

I nodded my head, and added "I'll go get my toy box as well." At that comment she grinned.

"Yup! Let me bring my toy collection to the table so we can consider any alternate approaches we might like."

Jane came back to the table in two minutes carrying a very large purse. Then she emptied the contents onto the table. Smiling, she said, "This is sort of a hope chest. Many of these things are things I would like to eventually use, but have never had the chance yet. I hope I don't shock you too much."

My collection was in a large shoe box. I opened it out onto the table as well. We both must have laughed for the better part of three minutes before we could continue with rational discussion. The source of the humor was the contents of the two toy containers.

Jane's toys a strapon, and lube several vibrators, some for men and some for women a parachute ball stretcher fur covered handcuffs parachute cord and a set of small weights

Jim's toys a strapon and lube several vibrators some for men some for women a clamp type ball stretcher soft rope and silk scarves for bondage and some weights

"You know, Jim. I am beginning to think that we have more in common than we had ever guessed. I'll bet we've read some of the same instruction books. I've read the "The Family Jewels: A Guide To Male Genital Play and Torment" by Haberman and Midori and "The Ultimate Guide To Fellatio" by Violet Blue. "What have you read?"

"I think I've also read the "The Family Jewels and My favorite book was "The Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus" by Violet Blue. That book tells how to drive a woman wild with your tongue."

We then wrote out the first ten poses that we would want the other to use. When we were done with the lists we exchanged them. We sat there staring at what the other had written. As it turns out, our lists were very similar.

My list was rather simple.

all fours, facing camera, boobs hanging all fours rear quarter, pussy lips showing but up, from rear but up, on elbows from front all fours from side knees up with boobs and pussy lips showing on back knees up with vibrator on side, head on hand on knees, spread, with vibrator on kitchen chair facing chair back with legs wide spread

Jane's list

all fours, facing camera, Balls hanging, use weights if needed all fours rear quarter, Balls hanging, use weights if needed but up, from rear, Balls hanging, use weights if needed knees up and legs spread with nuts and erection showing on back knees out, masturbating on side, head on hand upper knee bent up on knees, spread, masturbating Legs on two kitchen chairs, about a foot apart, legs wide spread with balls hanging

We both started to laugh. "Jim, we seem to have very similar tastes."

"No joke! We may end up improvising as we go along, but this is a good basic list. Before we do any of it, however, we need to mutually promise that we will not turn this material loose for any other eyes. Can you make that promise?"

"Yes, I can. Do you want it in writing?"

I thought for a moment and said, "If I can trust you to do this I don't need a piece of paper for protection. Our protection is the other person's character. How about you?"

"I'm o.k. with that. I wouldn't be here at all if I didn't think I could trust you."

Since Jane was already in a bathrobe, I went to my room and returned in a robe. There was a significant "tent" showing in the front of my robe. Jane came over and brushed her hand against it, producing a pronounced jerk from me. She then smiled and undid my robe's belt and then took the robe off me. "Wow, you are better built than any of those grainy pictures ever showed. I'm going to have trouble keeping my hands off you."

"Don't keep them off for my sake." I said with a grin.

I then walked over behind Jane and reaching around gently cupped her breasts. I felt like I was in heaven. After a moment or so I gently undid her belt and removed the robe while I was still behind her. Then I asked her to slowly turn around.

My jaw must have all but hit the floor. Jane's pussy was cleanly shaved. Her pussy lips were perfect, in my estimation. Even with the scars Jane had the sexiest body I had ever seen, with the possible exception of the nude shots of my wife and daughter.

Jane moved over in front of me and hugged me to her. While we were in the embrace she said something that shook me to the core. "Jim, how about we postpone the photo session, take a nice bath in your whirlpool tub; then lets go to bed and make love. I am hotter than I have ever been and am dying to experience sex with the only man I have ever wanted."

"I'd love to, Jane. But I can't go all the way with you. Even though I am not a very orthodox Christian I do believe that intercourse is only for a man and wife. I can cuddle with you and masturbate you with my tongue and such, but I can't go all the way. God, I wish I could. But, I can't."

Jane looked all but heartbroken. After a long pause she said, "Half a cup of water is better than no water at all. Lets take the bath, and play. As long as we end up in each other's arms with no clothes on, I'll be o.k."

We both went to the bathroom. Before the bath I turned on the extra heaters in my bedroom to make it warm. We filled the whirlpool and turned on the infra-red heat lamps in the ceiling. For the very first time we embraced and kissed each other with real passion. I thought my knees had turned to rubber.

"Wow, let's get in the tub Jane."

We settled into the tub. I had had the manufacturer make me a custom tub, just in case. The seats were positioned such that some of the water jets could be aimed directly at a person's genitals. It was worth every penny extra that it cost me. When Jane was seated I turned on the extra special water jets in the tub.

"Oh, God, that feels wonderful."

"I thought you'd like that. What can I do to make you feel more comfortable?"

"Play with my boobs while I play with your cock and balls."

I don't think I have ever felt so turned on in my life. Time seemed to stop. The silence was broken by Jane.

"I want to do something naughty. I want to shave your pubic hair."

"I'd like that."

I got out of the tub, got my shaving gel, scissors, and matrix razor with a couple of spare shaving heads. After that I sat down on the edge of the tub, with my feet spread wide.

Jane started by carefully lathering my entire crotch. The feeling of that was beyond description. Then, she started to shave my balls. She was so gentle. Boy was I glad about that. I'd hate to have someone treat me roughly with sharp implements down there!

In about ten minutes I was completely bald in that area, had rinsed off at the sink, and was back in the tub. The water jets now felt infinitely better than they had before.

"What would you like to do, Jim?"

"Tell you what, why don't you sit up on the edge of the tub with your pussy hanging just over the edge."

She moved just as I had requested with a very hopeful look on her face.

I started by kissing the insides of her thighs and slowly moved up towards my real targets. When I finally got to her pussy I kissed and then gently sucked on her pussy lips. I was being careful to avoid her clit for the moment. After five or so minutes of playing with the lips I put my tongue into her vagina and started to eat her out properly. She was writhing in pleasure. When it was apparent that she was approaching the point of no return I started to suck on her clit while flicking it with my tongue. She exploded. It was several minutes before she could speak.

"God, Jim, I've never felt anything nearly as wild as that. How did you get so good at doing cunnilingus?"

"Well, I've read a couple of books on it and had years of practice with my wife. Why don't we get out of the tub and go into my bedroom? I'll get our toys and meet you in there."

She grinned, got out of the tub, dried off and headed to my bedroom.

The first thing she laid out on the bed was the ball stretcher and the strapon. Kids on Christmas morning aren't as excited as she was as she put the stretcher on my scrotum and then put on the strapon.

"How come you had a strapon in your toy box Jim?"

"My wife used to like to do what you are about to do. It really turned her on. Why do you like ball stretchers?"

"I have a fetish about seeing men's balls swinging. I can't explain it, I just have it."

"Fair enough. My wife always liked to tie me down before doing that."

"Would you allow yourself to be bound?" she asked in an incredulous voice.

"Only for two people in the world, one of them is dead and the other one is standing next to me. How do you want to fasten me down?"

She grinned, and put the fur lined handcuffs on my hands. Then, she tied a rope to the center of the handcuff chain and pulled it across the bed, tying it to the bed frame. I thought I knew what was coming next; and I was right.

She gently tied a rope to each of my ankles and tied the left leg to the foot of the bed and the right leg to the head of the bed. I was now almost on my stomach on the bed with my legs spread wide and my balls hanging off the edge of the bed.

"I'm going to use a lot of lube. I've never done this before, I've only fantasized about it. Let me know if I'm doing something wrong! I don't want to hurt you."

She then started to work on loosening up my rectum with her well lubed fingers. Boy did that feel good. After a few preliminary minutes she slathered lube all over the strapon dildo. She gently started the head into my rectum and inched her way forward. Her strapon was one of those special ones with an end that both entered her vagina and rubbed her clit. She started off slowly. At this angle my prostate was being well massaged. She started moaning and picking up speed. For a while it seemed like I had a pile driver working my ass and her squeals and moans kept getting louder and longer. Finally, after several minutes she exploded in a violent climax.

It was several minutes before she regained enough composure to speak.

"God, I have never had such an explosive release! Did I hurt you?"

"No, Jane, you did exactly what my wife used to do. I'm happy I could make you feel so good."

"Let me turn you loose and you can play with me."

"No, just release the ropes and tie my hands towards the head of the bed and my feet to the legs at the foot of the bed."

She did as I directed.

"Now, I want you to straddle my face and play with my cock and balls while I eat you out again."

"Do you really want to do that?"

"Yup!"

Part way through my cunilingual efforts I felt her starting to give me head. God, that felt good!

After we both climaxed, she released me. We went back into the bathroom and took a shower together. Now cleaned off, we went to my bed and slept in each other's arms. It had been several years since I had felt as good and slept as well.

When we awoke, we took out our cameras, set up some flood lamps and spent several hours taking the pictures we wanted. We ended up taking many more photos than we had originally decided on. In some of them we posed together in very suggestive or downright x-rated positions. We had a blast, and we didn't go too far. It was after eleven o'clock in the evening when we finished our photo session. We left the light stands and cameras where they were and went to my bedroom. We slept in each other's arms. I had not been this happy for many years.

The next morning I was up very early, leaving Jane in my bed. I wanted to make breakfast spectacular. I made a raspberry filled coffee cake and a quiche that my wife taught me to make. I got my best coffee beans out of the freezer, ground them and made coffee. I then sat down to wait for Jane to get up. About fifteen minutes later she came into the kitchen with a wide smile on her face. "Good morning darling Jim. You fulfilled my wildest fantasies last night. I don't know how I can live without you. What I had before wasn't really a life, it was sort of a holding pattern."

I helped her get seated at the table and served the food.

"You really went to a lot of work to make this meal. Why did you do that?"

"Oh, I'm a dirty old man and have ulterior motives. Let's just enjoy breakfast and then we can talk about other things. Is that o.k with you Jane?"

She agreed and we finished our meal, while talking about nothing in particular. When we were done and I had topped off our cups with coffee. "I don't want to ruin our relationship, Jane. It is with great fear and trepidation that I do what I am about to do."

I walked around the table so that I was standing, and then kneeling on her left side. As I knelt down I took my dead wife's engagement ring out of my pocket.

"Jane, you may reject me as a foolish old man, but I would like very much to ask you to marry me. Would you consider that?"

My voice must have been wavering from the stress I was under.

Jane started to cry, and threw her arms around my neck. She just kept repeating the word "yes", over and over again. After several minutes of embrace, I took the ring and put it on her left ring finger. "I love you, future wife." My answer, again, was more tears and professions of love.

After regaining our composure I decided that I would broach another subject.

"I'd like to include you in a phone call. Will you join in?"

"Yes, darling, who are you going to call?"

"An old friend. You'll see why in a few minutes."

I got out my conference phone and hooked it up. After a few brief beeps and hisses the ready lamp came on. The very smart DSP engine in the phone had "learned" the acoustics of the room and was ready to work. I dialed an old friend who was a good twenty years older than I was.

"Hello, John, this is Jim. Do you have a few minutes?"

"Yes Jim, what do you want?"

"Are your wife and daughter around?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I'd like to get them in on the call and I'd like you to have your Minister's Manual at your fingertips."

"This sounds serious, Jim. Is everything all right?"

"Things are righter than they have been for years; John. Now are they on the extensions?"

Both John's wife and their daughter, who had been widowed three years before, chimed in; indicating that they were on the line.

"As you know, John, the ice we have received already and the ice predicted for the next two days will mean that we are unable to get out for maybe up to a week. Now, if it were clear outside I would be headed to the county clerk's office for a marriage license. But I can't do that, and I don't really want to wait. You know me, and my character. I can assure you that the young lady who is here with me is a competent adult. We will get the license the first day that we can and will bring it over to you to sign and your wife and daughter to witness. With that assurance, will you perform the marriage over the phone? I want to be married, before God, before I do anything; if you know what I mean."

"Normally I wouldn't do this. But, I've known you for close to thirty years Jim. For you in this situation I'll do it. However, before we start I need to speak to your future wife. Please put her on the phone."

"She already is on the phone, I'm using a conference phone. Her name is Jane."

"Wait a minute Jim, is this the Jane I knew while your wife and daughter were alive?"

"Yes she is John. We have a twenty to thirty year difference in age but are incredibly compatible. Here she is:"

"Is this Pastor Patterson?", asked Jane.

"Yes, I'm surprised that you remember me."

'I remember you well. I can assure you that all that Jim has told you is true. I have been desperately in love with him since high school. We have only just realized how much we need each other."

"O.k. I'll do it then. Wife and daughter, are you willing to be witnesses to this?"

They both immediately said yes.

I was lost in thought. I caught most of the words. When he asked me for the ring I took my dead wife's wedding band out of my pocket. Jane and I recited the wedding vows fully accepting the meaning of each promise.

It was then that the magic words were spoken. "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost I declare you husband and wife. What God has put together, let no man break asunder; Amen! You may kiss the bride."

We had already been kissing at this point.

"Now, Jim, you realize that New York State doesn't yet consider you married."

"I know that, John, but we are married in God's eyes and that is good enough for me. We will get the proper license as soon as this ice goes away. John, I want to give you a thank you gift for doing this for me. As a favor from me, will you accept it?"

"You owe me nothing Jim. But I'm flattered that you would want to do that. May I ask you what you had been contemplating?"

"I was going to ask you to share your bank account numbers with me so that I could make a transfer into your account. Would you be willing to do that?"

"You are the only non-family member I would ever do that for. My number is (and I won't repeat the numbers here)."

"You have access to the internet as I remember, John. Do you do any banking on line?"

"Yes I do. Why do you ask?"

"Let me do some things and I will email you when you should look at your account."

We said a few more words and hung up.

"Hello Wife! Now that we are married you need to know something about my finances. I'm going to call a friend, Bob, at First National Bank."

It took only a few moments and the president of the bank was on the line.

"Hello Jim, What can I do for you?"

"Well Bob, do you remember the phone transfers I had to make a year or so ago?"

"How could I help it. It isn't often that an individual transfers several million dollars by phone call."

At this point Jane looked like she had touched a live electrical wire. Her eyes were open wide and her mouth was open.