The Survivor Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara instantly sobered up when my cock made its' first contact with her sensitive pussy lips. She tensed in my arms and tried to retreat underneath me with a feeble whimper. Faced with the reality of the moment, she wanted to second-guess the chain of events that had led to this wonderful and life-changing event.

"No, David, please don't. Not yet." She whispered.

It was far too late for me to stop. Sara's plea for clemency had fallen on deaf ears.

I silenced her protest with a kiss and began the slow process of humping my thickened cock into her tight, sweet, hairy little heaven. I simply rubbed my cock between her lips to get it moist and to try to get her to answer my urges. She moved a little underneath me and made her little noises of protest as she tried to escape the fate that had been inexorably laid out for her when she got on that plane in Anchorage. She jumped a little when the head of my cock finally eased into the tight little crevice between her pussy lips. Oh, the very glory of the moment! I made a few light thrusts to get her used to my cock just being in her that much and then the urge overcame me: in one slow and sure motion I pushed right through her virginity and on into her depths.

The scream in my ear was almost deafening.

I have a sadistic side that made me enjoy my angel's pain and I just pumped her sore little body until I was pounding at the back of her once-virgin pussy. Her ass felt wonderful as my balls bounced off her lovely little cheeks with each thrust of my cock into her wetness. Sara's pain finally reached my heart and I forced myself to drive in as far as I could go and then just hold it there.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" I was really concerned.

A sniffle, "It hurts a lot. Can we please stop and we'll do it again another time? Please?"

Her big brown eyes pleaded with me for mercy and I couldn't help but to kiss her as gently as I possibly could. Slowly, I started to back myself out of her...but I couldn't! Just as slowly, I eased it right back in and started a tempo that didn't last very long at all. In just seconds I felt my cum rising in my cock and I knew there was nothing I could do now. I lifted myself up off of her until the only thing that touched between us was my dick in her pussy.

Her breathing was just as ragged as mine as I rammed it into her again and again without even the least amount of mercy. I virtually impaled her poor little body as I stuck it in with all my might and let my balls explode their pent-up spunk into her velvety vise. The jets of cum blowing out of my cock made her brown eyes go wide with every spurt against the vault of her womb. I noticed the sweat on my forehead when it dripped onto her belly, I realized that I was exhausted and I collapsed partly on her, taking the wind out of her yet again.

It was at this very moment that I thanked God above for the long winter ahead.

12