The Sutler Wagon Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Caught you playing with yourself, I’ll bet, didn’t she?”

“Yes.”

“Did it feel good... playing with yourself, I mean?”

“I don’t remember. Can we just go to sleep?”

“Naw, let’s talk some more. You need to understand some stuff if we’re going to travel together.”

Angie slipped closer to Marion and raised herself on one elbow; Marion could feel the weight of soft breasts on her arm. The feeling wasn’t unpleasant, but she was still uncomfortable with it.

“Marion, men and women have sex for many reasons, but mostly because it feels good. Oh, I forgot...fucking is where a man puts his cock in your cunt and pushes in and out until he squirts. Many women have the same feeling, but most of us don’t squirt.”

“Squirt?”

“When a man reaches his peak, he squirts white stuff out of his cock. It’s called sperm, and if he squirts it inside a woman, it will make her pregnant, that is if the time is right. Most men don’t say sperm, they say “cum”, and they say they are “cumming” instead of saying squirting. Women cum too, but like I said, they don’t squirt. I’ve seen some girls that leaked out lots of clear liquid when they came, and I call that cum too, but it’s not the same.”

“Why would any woman want to do that? It sounds very messy to have stuff squirted inside you. Doesn’t it leak back out?”

“Well, yes, but that’s kind of good feeling too, I think. The reason I do it is that it’s the most wonderful feeling in the world. Nothing can match it, especially on those days when you have to wear those awful towels. You do know about that, don’t you?”

“Well, yes. Grandmother told me it was a woman’s curse to do that, and we just had to put up with it. It hurts sometimes, and I get all fidgety feeling, but she said that was just the way it is.”

Angie was quiet for a while, and then Marion felt her scoot closer. She thought she felt something warm and soft pressing into her breast, but she wasn’t sure. She was sure that Angie was breathing more deeply, and their bodies were in contact from her shoulders to her toes. She kind of liked the warmth, but really didn’t know what to think of the closeness.

Angie spoke in a softer voice.

“Let me show you why, Marion. You get fidgety because you need to be fucked. You’ve been missing half your life. First, do you know what these are for?” Angie touched Marion’s breast gently. Marion flinched, but didn’t move away.

“They are breasts, and you use them to feed babies.”

“That’s right, honey, but they’re good for other things, too. I’ll show you.”

She began to touch gently, soft little caresses on the side and underside of the breast. She cupped it and gently squeezed. Marion gasped at the feeling, and then gasped again as the soft fingers touched her nipple.

“This is your nipple. Mine are very sensitive to touch, and I think yours are too. When you touch them they swell up and get hard.”

She placed Marion’s hand on her large breast, and began to rub Marion’s fingers over the nipple. Marion felt the already large nub swell and extend. Angie moaned.

“Are you all right, Angie. I didn’t mean to -”

“I’m fine, honey, it just feels really good. Don’t worry about me. Just listen and feel what you feel.”

Angie’s fingertips continued to gently stroke Marion’s nipple. It also grew in size, and Angie took it between her fingers and gently tugged. Marion moaned then, and surprised herself. This felt like what Grandmother had called “dirty”, but it did feel good. Angie kept rubbing and tugging, and Marion began to feel little ripples in her belly; little ripples that made her relax; little ripples that made her slightly part her legs because she felt herself swelling down there. She moaned again.

“If you or a man, or even another woman touches your breasts, especially your nipples, it causes the best feeling in your tummy. What do you feel now, Marion?”

“I feel kind of tight, in my tummy, and...I’m embarrassed to say.”

“Don’t be embarrassed. This is just us girls. We can tell each other anything, sweety. That’s what girls do.”

“Well, I feel kind of big...down there, and...a little wet.”

“That’s the way you’re supposed to feel. Does it feel good?”

“Yes.”

“Sometimes, a man kisses a woman. Have you ever kissed a man?”

“Only my grandfather... on the cheek.”

“Marion, kissing can be much more.” She touched her lips to Marion’s. Her barely perceptible movements as she kissed caused a chill to run through Marion’s body.

“That was a gentle kiss, but there are others.” She kissed Marion again, harder this time, and Marion felt Angie’s tongue tickling her. She unconsciously parted her lips, and Angie’s tongue slipped between them. Marion felt the slightly rough surface caressing the inside of her lips, and the feeling was exquisitely teasing. Angie rolled Marion’s nipple once, and as Marion gasped, slipped her tongue to touch Marion’s. Marion said, “Ohhhhh”, the sound buzzing into Angie’s mouth and returning to her as a vibrating tingle that caused her body to tense, and then relax. “Ummmm.”

“When a man kisses me like that, I get all warm and wet inside. Matter of fact, I’m getting that way now, too. It always makes me want to be touched all over. How do you feel now?”

She rolled Marion’s nipple again, and Marion replied, “mmmm, mmmm.”

“I think you’re learning fast, Marion. Now, a man doesn’t just kiss, and play with your breasts. He will touch your tummy, your cunt hair, and your cunt.”

Marion breathed a question. “What’s a cunt. You said that before, but I still don’t know.”

“Well,” said Angie. moving Marion’s hand to her own belly, “this is my tummy. If I move your hand lower, you feel my hair. Feel it now?”

“Yes.”

“Now, feel the little lips inside the hair... oh, yes, right there.”

“Yes, they’re wet.”

“You bet they are, honey. That’s my cunt. Some men say “pussy”, and that’s right too, but I like cunt better. When you get excited, your cunt gets wet, just like mine. Let’s see if yours is wet.”

Angie let her hand slip to Marion’s auburn curls, and swirled her fingers through the soft hair. The fingertips explored lower, and found lips beginning to swell in excitement. One fingertip stroked the outside of the slit from top to bottom, and then gently probed between them. Marion’s hips lifted a little, the lips separated, and Angie felt warm moisture coating her finger.

“You’re wet, too. What does this feel like?”

“Wonderful. I Iike it when you do that.”

“Now if a man does this, it really makes me wet.”

Angie placed her mouth over Marion’s hard little nipple, and began to suckle. Her fingertip stroked the inside of Marion’s cunt lips, spreading her natural lubrication. She was rewarded by more liquid, and by more little hip lifts from Marion. Marion moaned again and her fingertips twitched against Angie’s own lips.

“You like this, don’t you?”

“Yessssss... Very much... What does the man do next?”

Angie slipped her finger up to Marion’s little nub, and circled it. Marion arched, and said “ahhhhh.” Angie slipped a second finger between the lips, and trapped the little bud between them. She tugged gently, and Marion arched again. “Mmmmh, mmmmh, ahhhhh.”

“This little button that’s making you jump all over is your clit. If I keep this up, you will cum, and from the way your reacting, you can probably cum more than once. Do you want me to stop now?”

“Mmmmh...no, please...mmmmh...don’t stop. It’s won-ohhhh...wonderful.”

Angie slipped her thigh over Marion’s, and Marion felt soft hair and wet lips pushing against her.

“God, this feels good. I need this too,” said Angie. She began rubbing herself up and down Marion’s leg, and Marion felt a soft bump between the lips. As Angie began to breath harder, her finger tips began to rub up and down Marion’s lips, all the while keeping the little clit between her fingers. She pushed the fingertips into Marion’s entrance and made tiny stroking touches there. Then her fingers returned to the little clit, and began to caress above it, below it, all around it, and across the very button itself. Marion was moaning and bucking against the pleasuring fingers now, her mind centered on the little button and Angie’s fingers. Angie leaned to Marion’s breast, and caught the nipple in her mouth. As Marion cried out in joy, Angie bit gently just behind the nipple, and Marion shrieked, “AH...AH...AH...AH.” Another bite, and Marion’s legs spread wide. Her hips began thrusting in time to Angie’s gentle strokes. Angie began rubbing quickly against Marion’s clit, rolled Marion’s nipple between closed lips, and then rubbed her tongue over the tip with as much force as her tongue could exert. As Marion’s moaning became continuous, Angie increased her pressure on Marion’s clit, and made rapid, gentle bites to the hard nipple. Marion went rigid, then arched high against the rubbing fingers, and cried out, “Yessssss, yessssss, mmmh...mmmh,,,ahhhhhhhhhhh...” She stayed arched against the soft fingers as her hips rapidly thrust up and down. Angie had trouble maintaining contact with the hard little clit, but managed to keep rubbing. She sucked in the nipple hard, bit down again while swirling her tongue over the tip, and Marion screamed as her body shook and then sank to the bed. Angie returned to softly stroking Marion’s clit, and kissed Marion with parted lips. Marion responded by searching for Angie’s tongue with her own. Angie broke the kiss, and said, “Now that’s why men and women fuck. Sometimes women and women fuck, but it’s a little different; softer like, and takes longer. I just fucked you, what do you think now?”

“It’s the most wonderful feeling I’ve ever had. Why did Grandmother lie to me?”

“She didn’t lie to you, honey. When she was a girl, she was taught that nice women didn’t enjoy sex, and just passed it on to you. They never tried to enjoy it, so they never learned how. Most men didn’t know anything but to stick it in and stroke fast ‘til they came, so women never had a chance.” Angie giggled, “Come to think of it, most men don’t do a lot better now.”

“Did you get to feel as good as I did?”

“No, honey, but you may not be ready for that yet.”

“I want to help you. Show me how, please; I want to know how.”

“It’s not going to take much tonight. Just let your fingers find my clit, and rub it a little. I’m almost to ready to cum now, just after watching and hearing you.”

Marion fumbled a little, but soon found Angie’s large clit, and began to stroke it.

Angie whispered, “Honey, put your fingers in my cunt, and get them wet. Then go back to my clit...Oh God, that’s it. Oh God, yes. Don’t stop. I’m there.”

Marion suddenly rolled Angie’s clit between her thumb and finger; Angie shuddered uncontrollably, and moaned, “Now...ummm...ummm...ummmaummaummmm.” Marion kept rubbing until Angie grabbed her hand. They lay together, touching each other as Angie’s breathing returned to normal.

“Marion, that was so nice. I needed that after helping you. How come you pinched my clit. I didn’t do that to you, but it’s one of my favorite things. How did you know?”

“I didn’t know if you would like it, but I wanted you to do that to mine when I...came. Did I say that right?”

“Honey, you can pinch my clit anytime, and I’ll remember for you, next time. And you said it just fine. We’re going to get along well together, but unless we go to sleep, we won’t wake up ‘til noon, and we have a long way to go yet.” She put her arm around Marion’s waist and pecked her on the lips. “Wake you tomorrow, sweety.”

To Be Continued...

12