The Sutler Wagon Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Samuel, I want you to be inside me, now. Please, this first time, let me help.”

Marion parted her thighs and drew her graceful legs under her body. She raised off the bed, and taking Samuel’s erection between her slim fingers, guided him between her extended lips. She slowly lowered herself to clasp the head, and then raised up again. Again she lowered herself over his shaft, allowing him to penetrate deeper this time, and coating more of his member with her natural lubrication. Again, and this time Marion felt the resistance Janet had described to her. Marion reached for Samuel’s hands and placed one on each breast. “Touch me, Sam. Rub and pull gently.” As Samuel complied, Marion stroked up and down several more times, and then dropped over his shaft, impaling herself on his throbbing member until her hips pressed against his thighs. The small cry she uttered made Samuel start, but Marion placed a finger to his lips to silence him, and replaced the finger with her own searching, caressing lips. They kissed as she allowed her body to accustom itself to the foreign but delightful object that filled her passage. She felt her passage walls spontaneously contract around Samuel’s shaft, and Samuel made a small moaning noise. After a few moments, Marion began to slowly raise herself from his body, testing the feeling for pain and pleasure, and deciding that the sensations were mostly pleasure. She enveloped his hardness again, and felt the tip push against her inner core; the sensations of this contact were indescribable. Marion made a few more conscious stroking movements, and then her body took over control to allow her mind to bask in these new sensations. With every stroke, Samuel either rolled or tugged at her nipples, and the combination caused tiny ripples to start at her toes and run up through her shoulders. She became an automaton, fueled by the sensations in her breasts, hips, and inner core, and steered by the searing passion for Samuel that consumed her consciousness. Her hands found his chest, and rubbed the hard muscles with soft slim fingertips, fingertips that finally ceased their wandering at his small nipples. The fingertips teased the tiny buds to erect little nubs, and then continued their wandering journey to the shoulders and arms that held her.

Her low, purring sounds and soft, wet clasp were bring Samuel to his peak, and he began to thrust against her strokes, his body burying itself deeper with each thrust. As his member probed her depths of passion, Marion’s purring became louder moans of “mmmmh...,mmmmh,mmmmh..., mmmh that excited them both to higher and higher plateaus of passion. Her movements became staccato thrusts that increased in speed when Samuel slipped his hand from one breast and wormed it between their bodies to find the small nub between her swollen, wet lips. As his fingertip stroked firmly across the extended nub, Marion cried out in passion and pleasure, “Oh... oh, yesssssss... God, yesssssss”, and Samuel felt internal contractions milking his member and seeking the gift of his seed. “Ahhhhm...ahhhhm, ahhhhm, ahhm,ahhm, ahm, ahm, ahm.” Marion’s voice spoke of love, passion and lust for Samuel as her body arched taut, her breast pressing into his hand, and her mound grinding against his. Samuel arched with her, and felt the first spurt building in his loins. He thrust hard, feeling her against his tip, and then flooded her with his seed. Marion cried a quick “AH”, and arched again as Samuel met her with another deep thrust and more flooding. “AH,AH,AH,AH,ahhhhhhhhhhh.” Marion collapsed onto Samuel’s chest and tried desperately to weld her curves to him. Neither spoke as the minutes ticked away, their very souls communicating trust, love, and passion in the unspoken and unconscious language of lovers from the first of time.

“Sam, how did you know to touch me down there just as I was reaching my peak? It was so wonderful. I didn’t think men knew about that sort of thing.”

“Well, I didn’t, but John told me that Janet likes it, and that you probably would too. We men aren’t as slow as you women think, you know. We like pleasing our women when we make love.”

They lay quietly in each other’s arms for a while, enjoying the feel of naked skin on naked skin and soft curls against hard thighs.

“Sam, Janet once told me that she felt John in her soul when they made love. I think I know what she meant, now.”

“Marion, I was lost in you. I felt you touch me, but I don’t mean my body; I can’t explain it very well, but it was like we were just one body, one body experiencing great pleasure within itself. Describing the feeling is like trying to explain life; I know it’s there, but can’t say it in words.”

“You don’t have to say it, Sam, I heard you, at the end, speaking to me even though my ears heard nothing. That’s what Janet meant by love.”

John and Janet had a lovely baby boy on the fourth day of September. They called him Jacob, after Janet’s father. As time passed and the mill became again prosperous, Janet had her own graceful carriage to drive about town, but she never sold the sutler wagon.

Samuel and Marion moved to a small house close to John and Janet, and Samuel found he was as good at supervising mill workers as he was at commanding a platoon. In later years, he became a partner with John, and the small house became a large house blessed with three daughters. As her young, auburn haired girls came of age, and were curious about love, Marion told them a story about a scared young girl who met her love, lost him to war, and found him again in the bottom of a common sutler wagon. She taught them that the passion between two people is a beautiful, blessed thing, and that while passion is felt in the body, true love always is felt in the soul.

12