The Swap Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
571 Followers

Carol stood there in black high heels and fishnet stockings held up by garters. The garters were attached to a strapless "Merry Widow" which cupped and exposed her mammoth breasts. Crotchless panties were the only other thing she wore, but she held a small dress in her hands. She leaned against the washer and watched us. "The safety pin can wait guys. What's up, getting a little ahead of time?" Debby explained about our tradition. Carol nodded. "Yeah, Jerry and I always try to get some ahead of time, too. Before I came over, he did me in the ass. Really great! I hope you don't mind if I watch?"

By now I couldn't have cared if the President and the Pope wanted to watch. I began to pound my wife's wet and willing cunt and Debby began to clamp her twat around me. Next to us, Carol began to pinch and rub her nipples, which stiffened delightfully. Taking one hand off my wife's ass, I reached over and began to finger fuck Carol. She gasped and came immediately, grabbing my hand and holding it between her thighs. Debby and I came shortly thereafter.

"Thanks, Jimmy, you're a sweetheart. I'll make sure to take care of Your Highness later," she said, as Debby and I adjusted our outfits.

"Emperors are called Your Excellency," I commented.

"We'll have to see just how excellent you are." She kissed my cheek as I went to answer the door. "Now, the safety pin?" she asked Debby.

The night went pretty well, I thought, considering it was our first attempt. The costumes were interesting, to say the least. Carol's dress turned out to be a low cut black mini-dress of the "French Maid" type, and Jerry wore tails a la a butler. Dan and Cindy came as cowboy and cowgirl. If real cowgirls dressed that way, the West would never have been won. Stetson hat, leather vest (unbuttoned, nothing beneath), denim string panties, leather chaps, and boots. Ride 'em cowboy! Jeff wore a three piece suit from the Seventies, with really wide lapels, and a lot of jewelry, while Denise wore all this really trashy shit. Thigh high patent leather high heeled boots, miniskirt and bustier. A hooker and her pimp. The Wests got really campy. Alice wore a really slinky sheer silk night gown and matching stockings and heels, and Ted had rented a gorilla suit. King Kong and Fay Wray! They took the prize for the night.

The biggest surprise was the Summers, though. Bobbi showed up last of all, just before things got going, towing another girl in her wake. She explained that Bob had at a conference at the Capital and had suggested she bring her sister with her. Most of us just stared and whispered to our spouses. Cindy and I, closest to the door, took Bobbi aside. "Does you sister know what gives?" I whispered, looking over at the newcomer. Very pretty girl, maybe a year younger than Bobbi. They were both wearing nurse's uniforms, sort of. Very short white tunics that zipped up the front, sheer white stockings, and high white heels. They had stethoscopes around their necks, tucked into their tunics which were unzipped to the waist, with nothing underneath.

"Yeah, I mean does she know just what sort of party this is?" asked Cindy, lowly.

Bobbi smiled and put a hand on each of our arms. "It's no sweat. She's into swinging, too. She's only in town for the weekend and I couldn't just leave her at home. Trust me, we share everything." At the last remark Bobbi winked lewdly.

"Everything?" I asked.

"Everything. We share Bob, too, at least when he's home."

"Holy shit!" commented an awed Cindy. "The family that plays together really does stay together, huh." She looked over at me and shrugged. "Okay with the female contingent. It's your party."

I nodded an assent. Leading the way over to Terry, which was our guest's name, I welcomed her. I kissed her on the cheek and said, "Hi. I'm Jimmy. Let me introduce you to everybody." I took her arm and led her through the room. In about fifteen minutes, Terry had blended in like a long time member of the group. Very personable young lady. Some of the group was beginning to pair off as I led Terry to a makeshift bar. Bobbi and Debby had joined other couples exploring the house. I poured Terry some white wine and got a beer for myself and led Terry to the couch.

It took me a moment to arrange my toga, then Terry sat down next to me, very close, and crossed her legs. A really great set of wheels! Her uniform rode well up her legs and the lace tops to her stockings became quite visible. Terry pulled the shiny end of the stethoscope out of her top and idly twirled it in her fingers. I followed her motions closely. A great set of hooters showed under the wide spread zippers. "You wouldn't happen to really be a nurse, would you?" I asked.

"Why, yes, actually I am," she replied. She set down her wine and tugged her zipper even lower, so I could see the tops of white lacy panties. "Are you in any pain I could help you with?"

"Well, actually, I have been suffering a bit. I'm been somewhat swollen and inflamed the last few minutes."

"Here, let me look," she said. Terry reached down and pulled my toga slowly up my legs. I held the fabric at my waist. "Oh, my! I'm afraid this needs prompt and professional care. You shouldn't handle this. We wouldn't want any accidental discharge. Allow me."

"Please," I remarked. Terry shifted around and slid off the couch. Crouching between my outstretched legs, she opened her mouth and lowered her lips onto my straining penis. In moving around, her tits had popped out of the front of her dress. They were her sister's size I guessed, 36Cs, and they swayed from side to side as she deep-throated me to a fast come. Fresh meat really turned me on, though, and almost as soon as I finished coating her tonsils and she had squatted back on her heels I was hard again.

"Wow! This is a really severe case. It needs some more work," she said, and crawled up onto my lap. She straddled me and unzipped her tunic. I helped her take it off and saw her white lace panties were crotchless. This was great, because she promptly snuggled forward and lowered herself onto me. Reaching down, she spread the fabric and her pussy lips apart, guiding me up and in. Then she laced her fingers behind my neck and began to slowly rock atop me. This fuck could have lasted forever, for all I cared. But Bobbi returned, also out of uniform, and plopped down next to me.

"I told you you could get well and truly fucked tonight!" she said to her sister. "Having fun Jimmy?" I gurgled an assent from between those C cups. "Great! Want him to come? Watch this." Bobbi reached around between my legs and gently squeezed my nuts, dangling off the edge of the couch.

"Oh shit!" I cried weakly and exploded into Terry's pussy. My hips bucked spasmodically and finally I collapsed backwards into the cushions. Terry kissed me hard on the lips as she crawled up and off.

Bobbi grabbed her sister's hand. "Come on kid. We're going to have a lot of fun tonight!"

***

I won't begin to describe to rest of the night. Suffice it to say that with only five guys but seven girls, the men were hard pressed to keep up. Terry and Bobbi were rogered roundly by all the guys and Terry expressed a bi interest, so Denise and Alice sixty-nined her as well. My toga only lasted through one more fuck, Carol taking care of the Emperor. She had already lost her dress and I simply tucked her legs over my forearms and plowed her ragged. After that I just can't remember who or in what order I did.

Things finally broke up about one and bowlegged women and crawling men headed out the front door. Around us, Debby and I stared at the detritus of a good party and decided to clean up in the morning. She headed for the bedroom and I sank into a chair, promising to be right along.

The next morning I was still in the chair, sleeping soundly when I felt Debby nudging me awake. I groggily looked around me, recalling the previous night. "Come on, get up," said my wife. She had on jeans and a sweatshirt, and was carrying two hands full of glasses.

"Yeah. Okay. Give me a chance to shower and I'll help." I climbed to my feet and went upstairs, where I promptly fell asleep again sprawled out naked on the bed.

I awoke on my own about three. Oh shit! Debby was going to have my head, or worse! I rushed through a quick shower and shave, pulled on slacks and a sports shirt, and headed barefoot downstairs. "Debby, I'm sorry!" I called out. "I must have fallen asleep again."

"No shit!" she responded when I found her. She was sitting at the kitchen table eating a sandwich. "Don't worry, I took a nap myself. Want some lunch?"

"Uh, yeah, I'm starving." I stood to make a sandwich but Debby stood too. "Sit down. I'll get it. You're taking me to dinner tonight. Lacy's." I groaned inwardly thinking of the bill. But Debby had earned it. The house looked pretty good. And so did Deb. She must have bathed and changed after her nap. Now she wore an apron and nothing else. The apron covered her top like a halter top and wrapped around her ass and tied again in front. Very short. Tight on her ass and loose up top. I watched intently as she made a three tier ham-and-cheese. She poured a glass of lemonade and brought it over. She set the plate and glass on the table before me, then slid sideways onto my lap. I alternated between eating and rubbing my hands all over her. Finally I was done and pushed the plate and glass back.

"Now for some dessert," I said. I lifted Debby onto the table and lifted a leg over my head, so that she was sitting spread-eagled before me. I slid the apron to her waist and lowered my face to the feast before me. I began licking and sucking her lips and clit, taking my time. She tasted sweetly musky and I enjoyed myself immensely. So did Debby, coming twice. Then I pushed myself back in my chair and stood up. Debby moved to get up, but I pushed her back onto the table. "Stay there."

I grabbed the dishes and put them in the sink. Then I opened the refrigerator. I looked around for some chocolate syrup but we were out, so I grabbed a jar of strawberry preserves instead. I took a spoon from the drawer and sat back down in my chair. "Lie down," I said. Debby grinned and complied, pulling her apron to the waist again. Using the spoon, I liberally coated the bald twat facing me with preserves, even shoveling some into her gaping gash. Then I resumed eating, jam smearing my cheeks, and got her off twice more. When the jam was completely gone, I stood and unzipped. She was really hot and juicy as I rammed into her. Debby moaned and cried, wrapped her legs around my waist and crossed her bare feet behind my back, and held on to the table at the sides. I was really ready after dessert and gave her a nice long fuck before spurting.

Afterwards, I took a kitchen towel and soaked it under the faucet. I washed my face, my crotch, and then Debby's crotch, then dried it with a fresh towel. Together, we finished cleaning the house, although I must admit to one interlude. Debby was on her knees, cleaning under a chair in the den, when I walked past the doorway. Man, I just couldn't go further! Her ass was staring straight at me, bald pussy lips spread wide. I just walked over, sank to my knees, and unzipped my pants. She didn't protest as I slid into her pussy, and was positively grateful when I pulled out and stuffed it up her asshole. I untied her apron and pushed it over her head. Naked now, I was able to reach around and grab her tits. She pushed back as hard as I pushed in! We both orgasmed tremendously.

Well, Debby got back at me for sleeping while she cleaned! That night she got all dolled up and had me take her to Lacy's, the most expensive place in town, or anywhere nearby, for that matter. All night long she tormented me, ordering a shrimp salad, TWO lobsters, crepes, and two bottles of rather expensive wine. I just kept my mouth shut and smiled a lot. I could just see the zeros on the check.

Still, in some ways she was worth it. She really looked good! She had worn a strapless and backless black sheath that must have been spray painted onto her. It showed an astounding amount of her cleavage and I alternately hoped it would slip off and prayed it wouldn't. Black shoulder length gloves and high black heels. And black fishnets showed through a long, long slit up her left thigh. They were real long thigh highs - I could see the tops occasionally when she sat and crossed her legs. After dinner we danced and Debby rubbed herself all over me like a bitch in heat, an apt description! On the drive home she crossed her legs and teased me unmercifully. But I had sweet revenge. As soon as we got in the door, I took her in my arms and pulled her to me. As I kissed her, my fingers worked her zipper down and I stripped her right there in the foyer. As I suspected from massaging her buns while dancing, she wasn't wearing panties.

Turning her away from me, I ordered, "Bend and grab your knees!" As she complied, I stepped back and unzipped and stuffed it in, hard and fast. Afterwards, I led her by the hand to the living room couch. I put the video we made into the VCR, got undressed and joined her on the couch. We screwed repeatedly the rest of the night!

We had an interesting conversation earlier, over dessert. "So what do you think about Dan and Cindy?" she asked.

"What about them?"

"Didn't you hear they were moving?"

"No, when?" I said. First I'd heard of it.

"Must have been when you were getting your physical last night. He got transferred to Los Angeles. They leave right after Christmas. I mean, they've already got their house listed and all!"

"Holy shit!" I said lowly. "That's pretty fast! What about her job?" Cindy's a grade school teacher.

"She'll have to quit and look for one out there. Maybe his company will help. I hear a lot of them do that sort of thing now. Help with selling the house, too," said Debby.

"Wow!" I was going to miss Cindy. She had a very cute ass and simply loved to fuck doggy style. Standing, kneeling, sitting on your lap, whatever, with at least one hand rubbing her clit and your cock. "So, uh, what do we do about the group?"

Debby shrugged her shoulders. Her breasts jiggled dramatically. "I don't know. I guess we find another couple. I'll call Carol and Alice, find out what's up. Any likely couples?"

"Christ! I don't know." I had to think about this one a bit.

"Well, any friends or neighbors you'd like to fuck?" she asked. We were talking rather quietly. This was not a conversation we wanted a neighboring table to hear.

"I'll give it some thought. Actually, the only one that comes to mind immediately is the Bronson's, across the street. I wouldn't mind doing her. But he's such a total asshole." The Bronson's were Jenny and Betsy's parents, or mom and step-dad, anyway. She was a long tall drink of water, slim waist and hips, melon sized tits, and legs that just wouldn't stop! I saw her often working in her garden, barefoot, ass outlined by ragged cutoff jeans, and spilling out of a bikini top.

"Forget him," agreed Deb. "You'll just have to keep fantasizing."

"So? Maybe she'll finally figure out what a jerk he is and dump him." I shrugged and we laughed. The vote should be interesting!

rlfj
rlfj
571 Followers