The Sweetest Sin Ch. 09

Story Info
Their wild ride's conclusion.
654 words
4.9
5.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Jeremy awoke alone in the huge bed. Wiping the sleep from his eyes he sauntered into the kitchen. Tucker was sitting at the table with a blank expression on his face.

"Where are the ladies? Out getting breakfast I hope." Jeremy asked, sitting in the chair across from Tucker.

"They're gone Jer."

"Gone?"

"All their stuff... it's gone... I tried the number they gave us, it's says it's not a working number."

"So they just left, without saying anything...nothing?" Jeremy asked not quit believing it.

"Go check for yourself, all their clothes, luggage...gone." Tucker said in a monotone.

"They must have snuck out while we were asleep, I can't believe we didn't hear anything."

Jeremy went back into the bedroom, Tucker was right; the whole place had been cleaned out. Jeremy checked the bathroom, nothing in there either. Jeremy stood dumbfounded, not sure what to make of the last two weeks. Tucker came in behind him.

"I told ya brah...we've been played, laid, and tossed away." Tucker said shaking his head. When Tucker caught site of his own reflection, he did a double take. His necklace, the one with the big silver beads that he never took off, was gone. As he put his hand to his neck something came back to him, he thought it had been a dream. He had felt her kiss him softly "I'll always carry a part of you with me." Then slipped his necklace off of his neck.

"Tuck.......Tucker..." Jeremy's voice broke through his thoughts.

"WHAT?" he answered

"We might as well get out of here, it was fun while it lasted... maybe they'll call if they're ever back in town." Jeremy said slapping Tucker on the back.

"Yeah, I guess so."

As Tucker dressed he noticed something in the pocket of his jeans. It was a little slip of paper. On it, was written

APOYWM

K

"Hey Tuck, Do you have any idea what ... Pergonal, is?" Jeremy asked holding up the tiny vial he had found in the bathroom.

Five years later.

Erin and Kelly waited patiently at the stop as the children filed off of the bus from their first day of school.

"Mommie.... Momma!" The two women held out their arms as a little boy with chestnut eyes and a petite little girl with thick brown curls bounded in their direction.

"Did you two have a good day at school?" Kelly asked hugging them.

"Oh yes, Momma we did!" The little girl answered taking her mother's hand.

"Can we go swimming when we get home?" the little boy asked

"I think that will be ok!" Erin answered, with a giggle

"Alright!!!!!!!!! Race you to the house, frizz head!" The little boy said to the girl

"Oh no you don't, fish boy!" she called as she took off after him.

*MEANWHILE BACK IN HAWAII*

Tucker was sitting at his computer as Jeremy came into the office.

"What do we have today?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh, not much, meeting at 2.... I was just checking my e-mail." Tucker quickly scanned the messages. Nothing looked important, most of it was spam. Then one popped out at him. The sender was listed as K, he clicked on it, when it opened it simply said APOYWM. It was the same e-mail he had gotten every so often for years. He never replied, he simply saved them in a folder labeled K.

* BACK TO THE LADIES*

"Do you ever think about them?" Kelly asked Erin after they tucked the kids into bed.

"Who?" Erin asked oblivious

"Them" Kelly said, letting her eyes rest on the picture of the Hawaiian sunset, which sat on the coffee table.

"Oh, yes, sometimes..... You know, some people would call what we did a sin."

Kelly brought her hand up to the silver necklace she wore. "Yes, but it was the sweetest sin I have ever committed."

*

That's Pau!

(The END!)