The Swim Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have the most perfect pussy, baby, God, it feels incredible," Evan moaned, breathlessly.

I felt the wave of bliss rising again. Seconds later, I exploded with pleasure around him, grabbing his back, my mouth open and eyes rolling back into my head. He pulled out of me right after and I saw the urgency in his face. He came into the lake, closing his eyes and using his hand to finish.

I blushed. "You know, you could have, um, used maybe my stomach or my chest." I felt bad and wished I was more experienced. I wanted to make his orgasm better.

He laughed. "I didn't want to assume it was OK, Dana but good to know, you know, for next time."

I was definitely crimson now. He wants a next time!

Evan leaned over, enveloping me in a warm hug and kissing my cheek.

"This is only your first swim lesson after all, and you're going to need many more."

12