The Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood at the food of his bed and started to dance to the music. She swayed her hips back and forth in time to the sensuous music. She slipped her brastrap off one shoulder and then the other, and unfastened the back, holding the cups against her full breasts. She rubbed them in circles, knowing they would stimulate her nipples. She wanted them to stand up for him. When she was turned on, her nipples became extended and quite sensitive. She released the bra and held her breasts in her hands and rolled her upturned nipples between her fingers. When she released her breasts, they were like two ripe melons with big juicy grapes attached. He stared at her perfect breasts. She could see his cock stiffen.

She turned and arched her back, glancing over her shoulder, showing her thong-covered ass to him. He was staring at her crotch so she reached back and slid her finger over her wet panties. She brought her finger to her lips and sucked it. Next, she placed one stiletto heel on the bed and started to unfasten the gartered nylons. She slowly slipped them down her long, luscious legs. He watched her with fixed eyes.

After the stockings, it was time for the panties. She played with him, pulling them this way and that until finally she pulled them down her legs and over her stiletto heels. She threw them in his face and he let out a laugh. Naked now, she started to touch her body, her breasts, her nipples, her face, her hair, her sides, her ass, and finally her pussy. As her hands reached her pussy, his hands reached his own cock. She was so sexy, she couldn't help stroking himself. She loved that!

She got on the foot of the bed, on her knees with legs spread, and leaned back. Her fingers were sliding into her dripping wet pussy. She was staring at his cock as he as stroking faster now. She couldn't believe how big he was becoming. This guy was a monster.

She walked on her knees to be next to him. He continued to stroke. She brought her face next to his cock and he raised it so it stood straight up. It seemed to be a foot long. And so thick. With a head that was big and swollen. A baby's arm holding an apple, as they say. She licked her lips and brought her mouth next to the tip while her fingers where rubbing her clit. She couldn't wait to get him inside her.

Keeping her eyes fixed on his, she moved her mouth so it was hovering just above the tip of his cock. She opened her full lips and let her tongue slide out and ever so gently lick the underside of his cock. His body let out a shiver. She loved seeing him react like that. It made her want him more. To please him more. She opened her mouth and licked him again, this time letting her tongue slide over the tip and around the rim. He let out an audible groan. She then slid her face along his shaft, lightly brushing her lips against the veined skin. Over and over she teased him until he was moaning loudly. Finally, she opened her full, red lips and slowly slid them over the tip of his penis. She was amazed how widely she had to open her mouth just for his tip! My God, how this guy will feel when he's pushing inside me, she thought. She tried hard to relax her throat so he could take her deeply, letting his huge member slide down her throat. It was challenging but she managed to take him nearly 2/3 down, sliding him down and then all the way up so she could lick the tender underside of his tip. He was thrashing in pleasure and on the verge of coming. He lifted her head to stop, which she appreciated because her began to ache from his size and she had to stop.

She straddled his thighs and shimmied up so that her full breasts could envelop his massive dick. She pressed them together so that they created a velvety slit for his cock to fuck. She loved the feeling of his hardness against her soft breasts, squeezing it, feeling it pulsate, and watching it slide up and down, so thick and so long. Finally, he pulled her face to his and they kissed deeply. He whispered he wanted her on top of him and she was happy to oblige.

He guided the tip of his cock to her swollen, wet pussy and started to rub it against the labia. She loved the feel of his big tool against the outside of her pussy and clit. It helped her relax and she was glad he took his time. When he started to actually enter her, she couldn't believe the size of the tip and how her pussy spread to receive him. It made her dildo seem small. When the head popped into her she thought she would faint. He was so gentle, so slow, so considerate, that she felt safe. Slowly he pushed himself into her. Her mouth was open as if to scream, but she didn't. He watched her face and pulled out. "No, I want you in me" she moaned. So he slid in again and again her mouth fell open as if to cry out. Again, he pulled out and rubbed the tip over her clitoris. He was lulling her. Letting her relax. Allowing her body to adjust to his. Finally, he slid it into her and she could take him. She looked in his eyes as if to say "now" and he pressed his huge cock into her and she came immediately. Her body shook involuntarily, her pussy contracted and she totally lost control. He just watched her enjoying her orgasm, smiling. When she'd done, he started to move. Slowly, sensually, rotating his hips, pressing into her, circling so that he rubbed against her clitoris. It was beyond anything she had ever felt.

He kept moving, going deep and then pulling out so the tip was spreading her again. Oh, that tip, it was wonderful the way it spread her. He let her ride him, guiding the motion, setting the pace. When she came close to coming again, he switched to short, quick thrusts, a kind of vibration, and it pushed her over the edge a second time. And still he didn't come.

She collapsed on his chest. Her hands felt the contours of his muscles, the way she ached to for so long. Then, he wrapped his strong arms around her and rolled her over. Effortlessly. So he was on top of her. She felt his hard body against hers. Her nipples against his chest. Their pelvis locked together. She looked up at him. She wanted so much to kiss him.

She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, her mouth open, ready. He looked at her a moment and then bent in to kiss her. First on her neck and temple. Then her collar bones and shoulders. Then her cheeks and finally her lips. She let his tongue enter her and then she met it eagerly with hers. Their tongues danced together and she bit his lower lip gently, sucking it. I can't get enough of this, she seemed to be saying.

"I want to please you" she whispered. "I want to give you the best orgasm of your life. Like you've given me."

"There's time" he answered and pressed himself into her. Her eyes widened and she gasped as she felt him fill her once again. He arched and pressed, arched and pressed and she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Not again. It's too good. Too much. He started a figure eight motion with his hips and she wrapped her legs around him and held on tight. His strong arm lifted her off the bed and pressed her against his writhing body so they were moving as one. She was moaning loudly now. He reached down to pull one of her legs up to his shoulder. She look frightened at first, as if he might go too deep, but he knew just how to pump her to reach her G spot. "You're going to split me in half" she moaned. He pumped her, faster and faster, until she came a third time.

When she revived, she took his head in her hands. "What do want? I want to give it to you. Tell me." The were laying side by side, their faces an inch apart. "Baby, it pleases me to please you." He smiled and looked in her eyes.

"You want to know what I want. What will make me so hot I come like I never came before?"

"Oh, yes, baby. Tell me."

"First, I want to suck your nipples. Like a baby. Suck them till their big and hard and filling my mouth."

"Oh yeah baby. I like that" she said breathily.

She did like that too. Her nipples were so sensitive she could sometimes come just from stimulating them. "Tell me what else."

"Then I want you to rub your hard nipples on my cock and make me hard as a rock."

"Oh yes, baby. And then?"

"I want you to put on your heels. And I want you to stand at the window like you were when you were watching me. I want you to touch yourself. I want you to talk dirty to me. And then I want to fuck you from behind."

It all sounded so good to her. She couldn't wait to get started. She wanted to give him exactly what he wanted. The way he wanted.

She pulled herself up on the pillows and pulled his head to her. "Come here, baby. Come to Mama." He smiled and nuzzled his had against her full, rounded breast. "I want you to suckle me little baby. See this nipple? See how big and full of milk it is? I want you to take it in your mouth." She pulled his head so her big, hard nipple was right next to her lips. "Open your mouth, baby. Take the nipple."

He brushed his lips against the nipple but didn't take it.

"Open your mouth, baby boy. Here, take out your tongue. That's it. Now lick the nipple. That's right. Again. Keep licking it. Up and down. All around. Can you taste the milk, baby boy? I want you to take it in your mouth. That's right. See how big and full of milk it is? Now suck it. Ahhhhh, that feels good. Doesn't that feel good? Oh, yes, that really feels good."

He was sucking her nipple vigorously now and it was sending electricity straight threw her body. She tilted her head back and heaved, which just pushed her breast more into his face. He buried his face into her bosom and sucked and tongued and bit her gently. She let out a gasp.

"Don't forget the other one" she pleaded. "The other one will get jealous if you don't show it the same attention." He switched to the other equally full bosom and sucked the nipple into his hungry mouth. She held his head, pressing it closer to her breast. "Now touch the other one with your hand, baby. That's it. Roll the nipple in your fingers. Now suck that one again." She was getting so excited, her words were coming out in a hoarse whisper.

"Oh baby. I want you to suck both once." He looked at her quizzically. "Like this." She pushed her breasts together so the nipples were adjacent. "Suck them both baby." He smiled and buried his face between her two melon breasts and sucked her now enormous nipples alternately until she felt as if she might pass out from the pleasure. She looked down and his cock was bigger than she had ever seen it.

"What next? Oh yes. Lie down" she ordered. "Lie on your back." He did as he was told and you could see her mind was racing. His cock was huge now, laying atop his abs, pointing straight towards his head. She could see it rise and fall with every throb.

She reached down and lifted his cock so it stood straight up to the ceiling. "Stand it up for me, baby" she cooed. He did as told and for a brief moment she marveled at the sight. Then, with him holding his now towering cock straight up, she got on her knees. It rose to her breast level. Slowly, she moved her breasts so they brushed against the soft skin of his penis. She rotated her hips so that the nipples brushed against the head, and the sensitive area beneath the ridge and behind the tip. She took his cock in her hand, looked him in the eyes, and then slowly rubbed the tip against the nipple. It was still moist from his sucking and feeling was amazing. He led out a grunt of pleasure. She filled her mouth with saliva and then bent down and took the head of his cock into her mouth, and then rubbed it against her nipples again. She could feel the surge in his penis, the veins were popping now. He was loving this.

"I love feeling your big cock on my nipples. You know that? I like the hard against the soft. I like the cream against the cream. It makes me so fucking hot." He was breathing heavy now. She was alternating the sucking and the wet nipples and the dirty talk to a point where he was losing it. He was thrashing now. It was too much.

"You know what I want" she whispered. "I want you to take this big, beautiful cock and I want you to fuck me with it. That's right. Like this." She stood up and put on her stiletto heels. She leaned against the window with her arms and legs spread, just as she had before. "I want you to sink that big guy right in here" and she reached under to spread her pussy with two fingers. "I want you to push your big gorgeous cock inside my wet pussy and fuck me. Right now! Do it!!!"

He jumped out of the bed. His cock standing straight up.

She voice was hoarse now. "Take me from behind. I need it. Fuck me baby."

He moved in quickly. He took her hips in his hands, positioned himself, and with one thrust sank his tool into her dripping wet pussy. She let out an ecstatic scream. Instead of stopping, he sped up. Pumping her. Spearing her with his cock. Her head swam, her eyes rolled back in her head. Still she urged him on.

"Yes! Like that. I want you to fuck me like that! Fuck me like an animal!"

He was fucking her wildly now. Thrusting into her, his body jerking spasmodically. It was like an animal, a beast that had caught its prey.

He called out to her. "Tell me to come. Tell me to come."

She could hardly control herself now. Her knees had gone weak and she felt she'd collapse were she not impaled on his throbbing spear. She tried to find her voice.

"Come in me, baby" she whispered. "Fill me with your cum. Shoot it in me, baby."

That was all the encouragement he needed and his hands grabbed both her breasts. With a lightning jerk he plunged his cock deep into her cunt, his pelvis pressed against her butt cheeks. He was buried to the hilt inside her. She felt him push against her cervix and she screamed out "Yes!" like she'd never done before. He thrust again and felt an electric charge through all his limbs and a tidal wave of cum explode from his loins. He felt it spray inside her, filling her. A moment later, another. And then another. With each explosion, he impaled her little body from behind. "Yes", she cried again, only softer now. She finally collapsed in his arms and he laid her and himself on the bed.

He had fucked her the way he wanted, the way she had wanted all those days watching him by the pool. And he had given her the greatest orgasm of her life. She was back.

Oh yeah, she was back.

12