The Swingby Hotel

Story Info
Alone in a strange hotel Diana starts to get frustrated.
5.4k words
4.56
14.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my seventh straight night in the same hotel and I was getting bored of it but luckily it was my last night. It had been late cover for a colleague and I'd been told to go on the morning so didn't get time to pack much and I was paying from it now. I'm a Business Manager that unfortunately or fortunately depending on the way you look at it, I travels and stays away a lot. The hotel itself was ok, not 4* as it suggested, the food was crap but it was quiet and I like that. It was a good job too because the few other guests there looked strange.

The first couple of nights were fine and I had my libido under control but on the third night two women checked in and my mind was aroused and their blatant flirting with each other in the restaurant and bar. The more I watched them the more I felt this was a transactional liaison but which way I wasn't sure. The age difference was large. They girl was young, maybe just turned 20, slim, very pretty, red hair, long slim bare legs and very little in terms of breasts. On the other hand the woman was probably about my age, mid 50's, dyed black hair, good looking but quite curvy. She had fairly large breasts that her tight dress showed off and was wearing black nylons and heels. I couldn't see and similarity to indicate they were related.

I put my book down and walked over to the bar to refill my wine glass, fuck why not the company were paying. My sixth sense kicked in and I could feel the women's eyes looking at my, my arse, my legs. I'd always been a woman who love cock more than anything but since my divorce I'd become curious about women and even how a few flings with women my age so the fact the women might be eyeing me up was arousing. I wondered who would serve me as I waited. There was the pervy old guy with the lisp that really freaked me out. There's nothing useful about a short tongue. I was in luck though it was the sexy, busty young waitress who served me. If I ever went for a younger woman it would be like her. Pretty, busty, curvy.

'The usual Mrs Stephenson?' I smiled and nodded as she poured my wine, smiling at me, putting the drink on my room. I could feel my pussy juicing up at the thought of the girl and the two lesbian women who were smiling at me.

'Please Lisa, call me Diana and thank you.' I picked up the glass and went back to my seat. I took the book I had brought with me and read over the top of it, watching the women. I watched as they kissed, the younger woman squeezing the older woman's breast and stroking her nylon thighs. By the time the young waitress returned with my third glass of wine my clit was throbbing and she giggled quietly as she put in on the table in front of me.

'We get a lot of that in here. Older women paying for younger women to use them. That's the third different slut that old les has been with. They'll be leaving soon to go to bed and we'll do whatever she's paid for.' She smiled and I watched her walk back to the bar in her short skirt, black tights and heels. God I'd pay her to fuck me. Five minutes later the two women got up, said goodnight to me giggling and left the bar no doubt to have hard sex. Twenty minutes later I was naked and in bed, my head slightly spinning from the wine, the two women and what the waitress had said but I couldn't sleep with my mind racing. After half an hour I switched the bedside light on, grabbed my laptop and connected to the hotel Wi-Fi.

I'd always had a high sex drive and since my divorce, Tom was my saviour. Spending night after night in hotels gave me the opportunity to experiment with Tom and many nights I would drift off to see after cumming endlessly with Tom buried deep inside my pussy and his little thumb in my ass. In my rush I'd forgot to pack my travel companion, Big Tom Thumb and as a consequence I'd been let totally frustrated as just 'flicking off' didn't really do it for me so my quest was to get home as soon as possible to be reunited with Tom. Having not had sex with Tom in over a week had left me very exasperated but I was so horny right now I would go to any means to satisfy myself.

I found a video on my favourite porn site and found what I was looking for straight away, a younger woman with a mature one and I imagined it being me and the waitress. I zipped forward to the first hard action. The young had stripped to her stockings and had taken control. She was straddled over the woman's face and mouth, grinding her cunt and hips, squeezing her own breasts as she came over the woman's face and in to her mouth. My hand was stroking my wet, trimmed pussy as I watched wondering if that's what the 2 lesbians were doing.

I moved the video on to where the younger woman was greedily eating the other, working her fingers inside her, stretching her until her whole fist was inside the woman's mature, flexible cunt. I was going hard on my clit building my orgasm up not far from my goal and what I saw next on the video sent me spiralling out of control and it was the last of the video I saw. The young woman was fisting the other one deep, hard and fast when she came. I'd never seen anything like it as she screamed out loud, writhing from side to side and her juices exploding from her cunt.

I fell back on to my pillow, vigorously rubbing my clit with one hand and forcing 2 fingers in and out of my pussy with the other. Thirty seconds later my orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. My whole body began to spasm as though I was possessed by a demon. My nipples and clit felt as though they were going to explode and my fingers squelched loudly as I fingered myself. It seemed to go on forever, the pleasure was tangible as I came harder than ever before and although it was nothing like the woman in the video, I was wetter than I'd ever been before and as the power and the pleasure of my orgasm subsided I fell in to a deep, wonderful sleep physically smiling to myself.

I woke with a jump thinking I was later but in fact it was only 6.30am. I could feel yourself still tingling from my mighty orgasm last night and I knew I was still soaking wet and sweaty. I decided to get up, shower and go for and early breakfast to bring me down from the sexual high I was still feeling. In the shower I soaked myself deeply and shaved myself to my smooth trim I liked to keep myself at. Not totally smooth but ensured my plump lips were silk like. I dressed in black tights, black bra, white blouse and above the knee pencil skirt and heels. I refrained from knickers so I could feel the sheer nylon against my smooth silky lips. Last night's experiences still had me close to the edge.

I bounced down the one flight of stairs and as I entered reception on my way to the restaurant the lift door opened and the young woman from last night made a hasty retreat for the hotel exit. She caught my eye and smiled with a look of a schoolgirl who'd just been caught doing something she shouldn't have been doing then blew me a kiss as she left the building. At the same time the young waitress walked in to reception.

'Good morning. I hope you slept well Diana?' She had a glint in her eye as she walked in to the restaurant. I had a quiet breakfast and as I got up to leave the mature woman walked in to the restaurant, slightly gingerly and sat down with a glow of sexual satisfaction a bit like me. As I got to reception the young waitress approached me and nodded her head towards the woman.

'Fancy having to pay to get like that! Oh by the way, I don't think you'd have to pay at all!' She gave me another one of her sexy smiles as she went and served the woman, leaving me with a warm, slightly wet feeling in my tights.

A few of nights later, a very odd couple checked in and it was obvious she was either 'on the game' or he was paying her in other ways. He was early 50s, similar to me, a little stocky and going grey but extremely handsome and well dressed. She was younger, late twenties or early thirties, probably size 14 and dressed like a total slut. Short, low cut dresses, ridiculously high heels, nylons and nails and lips matched scarlet red. Her huge breasts and ass wobbled as she teetered in her heels. However I could see what they saw in each other and the thought of that young tart getting fucked hard by that horny man was getting to me. Dirty hard sex no doubt. He was also probably rich, probably hung, probably both. Lucky bitch. That first night the couple said 'hi' at the bar and I had noticed them both staring at me and chatting behind their drink which made me uncomfortable.

I went to my room a little after 10pm, still thinking about the young busty woman and that older man, imagining he was really hung and was probably fucking her right now. It was making my pussy eager for some fun and a good hard seeing too. I stripped down to my tights and laid on the bed. I put the laptop on and found a suitable video. The girl was young, busty with large hips, thick thighs and muscular legs in her black stockings and heels. The man was older than the one in the bar but he was big, enormous and was stretching the young woman as she squatted up and down on his big dick.

Her moans got louder as she speeded up, slamming down hard until his full length was inside her each time she went down. I was rubbing my cunt hard through my soaking wet tights and I'd forced my fingers inside me along with my tights. I was close to cumming when the young woman used her strong legs to push herself up and the old man's long hard cock exited her cunt and she maintained a position squatting just above his big tip. Then I watched as she groan and I saw her plump lips part as she forced herself to piss over the man's cock. Her golden shower gushed over his cock and I came hard fingering myself through my sodden tights.

Then I had a sudden urge to pee, maybe it was the wine, maybe the video but my bladder was bursting. I ran in to bath but instead of pulling down my tights and peeing on the loo I stepped in to the shower, spread my legs and waited but I couldn't go. A fuck buddy of mine who had a kinky fetish for watching women peeing had once told me about the problem men could have trying to pee if another man was stood close to them even if they were bursting to go and that's how I felt at that moment. I was so desperate to pee I must have relaxed slightly and felt a warm trickle emanating from my pussy. It was not strong enough yet to penetrate my tights and it pooled making the tan nylons darken around my gusset.

Then without warning my bladder burst, spraying hot piss through my tights all over the shower. I couldn't believe how turned on I was from pissing and I was on the verge of another orgasm. I thrust my hand between my thighs and vigorously rubbing my pissing cunt through my soaked tights. I came immediately. I continued to rub myself and came a second time at which my legs buckled and I slid down the shower and sat in my own golden shower for several minutes as I recovered from the two intense orgasms. Eventually I hauled myself up, removed my tights and briefly showered and went back to bed satisfied again. I left the stained tights in the shower hoping the sexy Lisa would find them when she turned my room over in the morning.

I'd spend an uncomfortable half hour in the bar for two reasons. My failure to pack properly and the years of late meals had worked against me this evening. In the last few years I'd increased to a size 14 with my breasts and bum seeing the most benefit. My pert 34 inch breasts had filled out to a C cup were nice to view and my hips and firm bum had become curvy and made many a man and woman take a second look.

My wardrobe failure meant that tonight all I had to wear was a tight, ill-fitting blouse that I could hardly button up, giving everyone a wonderful view of my cleavage and a skirt that even the slut would find too short. I'd laddered my last pair of tights so had to wear my emergency stockings. I was very conscious that my tops were showing and it was drawing interest from busty woman and older man.

The woman had obviously had too many glasses of whatever when she came over to me and started telling me how much her 'friend' like me and that I should stay away from him. I said I wasn't interested and only had tonight left to stay before leaving so didn't want any trouble. Then her friend came over and started to apologise to me and before I knew it she made a grab for me. She grabbed my handbag and before I knew it the contents was on the floor and her huge breasts almost spilt out of her low cut dress.

The man reached down and started picking up what had fallen out. I grabbed what he gave me and moved away quickly. He took her arm and pulled her away as I went and sat down and took a big swig of my red wine. After a couple of minutes the Lisa came over to me with a bottle of wine and apologised for the incident and said they had gone. She hoped it hadn't spoilt my final evening. I thanked her saying I was fine and started to drink the bottle to calm might nerves. It had bothered me but in a strange way, one that I didn't quite understand, yet.

I'd finished over half the bottle when I thought I'd better go to bed or risk a big hang over in the morning so I picked up the bottle and glass and headed back to my room. As I was a little unsteady on my feet due to the wine as I waited for the lift and looked for my key card but it wasn't in my handbag. Either I'd lost or left it somewhere or in the 'struggle' it had been picked up by mistake or stolen. Either way they had gone so I decided to get a new one from reception knowing they would change the code. I got to my room and the new card opened the door. I walked into darkness which was unusual because I always left the light on but I was tired and a little tipsy so I just put the small light on next to the bed and thought nothing more of it.

I sat on the edge of the bed and kicked off my heels and removed my blouse and skirt revealing stockings, suspenders and black panties. I unclipped each stocking in turn and carefully took them off placing them on the bed. Undoing the suspender belt and tossed that next to the stockings. Finally I removed my bra slipped out of my black panties and to my surprise found they were very damp. I looked at the gusset and saw a small white stain and bringing them up to my noise gave them a quick sniff.

It would have seemed the whole experience downstairs had actually excited and aroused me. I laid back on the bed turning out the light and decided to find out how excited I was. In the dark I slipped a finger inside my pussy and found it very wet indeed. I continued to finger myself deeper and harder and soon found myself cumming very easily much to my surprise and pleasure and drifted into a sleep which was a mixture of drink, excitement and exhaustion.

I woke up with a start, a noise, the light went on and a hand covered my mouth stopping me from screaming. A nylon stocking blindfolded me before I could focus on anything and another tied my wrists together then disgustingly my panties were stuffed into my mouth as a gag. I was crudely dress in my blouse and skirt then my shoes were put on my feet and the light went out and I was led away. I had someone holding my tied arms pushing me forward and I sensed we were following someone.

My head was spinning. Was I being kidnapped? I could only assume it was the couple from the hotel but why? I'm a business woman from Hampshire for god's sake. We were walking quite fast and then we stopped. There was a 'ping' and we walked forward. The lift went down any floors until eventually it stopping. When we got out the air was cold and I could hear a pair of heels scrapping over the floor. I guessed we were in the car park and by now had a good idea who my captors were. We stopped again and a car door was opened and I was unceremoniously pushed in the car. Somebody got in with me and the door slammed shut. What I assumed to be the driver's door was opened and slammed shut to and the engine started and the car sped off.

I was disorientated, blindfolded and it felt like I was being driven round a large roundabout, in circles then after travelling for a few minutes and hearing muffled whispers I felt a hands on my legs forcing them apart. My dress rode up my thighs and I felt myself exposed to whoever was accosting me. Then a hand slid up my inner thigh and I felt it run over my naked, wet pussy. Two fingers entered me and began to finger me hard and deep, then a third.

My assailment's actions sped up, stretching me wide and I couldn't stop myself from cumming. Maybe it was because I didn't know who my assailant was or where I was or what was going to happen to me but I came hard. I didn't have time to come down from my high before I felt the car stop and I was hauled out and virtually dragged inside what I assumed was their place. I was moved quickly through a room, virtually dragged up a flight of stairs and then we entered a bedroom and the door was closed and lock.

I got a sense of someone else was already in the room as they had locked the door. I was moved across the room and pushed on to a bed. My heart was racing in fear and anticipation of what they would do to me next and I didn't have to wait long to find out. I felt the bed move as someone climbed on it and they removed to gag from my mouth and quickly replaced it by a thick, hard cock.

Such was its girth I couldn't make any attempted to scream and he continued to feed his long cock into my mouth and I don't know if it was just the natural thing to do or because I wanted to do it but I began to suck it deep and hard. It tasted salty, it tasted of cum but not just his. The head of his large cock tasted of man cum, salty and thick.

As I licked down the length of his shaft I could taste the cum of a woman, sticky not such a strong taste. I sucked harder on his cock knowing they'd obviously fucked in their room while waiting for me to come back and both had cum. There was something about being forced to suck a total stranger's cock blindfolded that was really turning me on. I could feel juices seeping from my pussy between my ass cheeks and my nipples were so hard they hurt pushing against my tight blouse.

Then as quickly as his cock had been forced into my mouth he withdrew it, only bigger, harder and wetter. I was expecting a gag to be applied again but I wasn't going to scream and I think they knew that to through the ferocity of my sucking. Instead I felt the brush of nylon thighs either side of my face and then the musky smell of fucked cunt was lowered onto my mouth.

Instinctively I shot my tongue out and forced it between her puffy, fucked pussy lips and deep inside her and found immediately what I thought would be there. Their earlier sex session had ended with him filling her cunt with spunk and she had managed to keep some of it inside her knowing later she would get her way and force me to lick her clean which I was doing with relish.

I pushed my tongue deep inside her and scooped out the cum and swallowed the salty, tangy mixture. I continued to explore her pussy in search of more and pushed my tongue in as deep as possible. I could hear her moans of pleasure as I ate her and felt my blouse being undone and at last my breasts and erect nipples were free. I felt hands all over them, squeezing them and pulling on my hard nipples as I licked her pussy clean.

Then one of my nipples was taken into a hot mouth and crudely sucked and bitten. The man had obviously a thing for big nipples as he teased them though his teeth, which I loved. Then a felt a large rough hand push up my skirt and expose my naked, wet pussy and for the second time that night I was forcefully finger fucked. It was harder, deeper and faster than the woman and I couldn't contained my reactions.

My tongue flicked and sucked her lips and clit so hard the woman couldn't hold back any long and orgasmed in my mouth, this in turn with the fingering I was taking made me cum for a third time that evening, my most intense yet. I carried on licking her as she came into my mouth and felt his fingers pull out of my soaked pussy and he removed his mouth from what was now a very swollen and sore nipple.

12