The Swinger's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pull out of her mouth and she swallowed my load, she said that she was finished. With a few more strokes last guy shot his load side her pussy. I help her up and we both walked over to the outdoor showers. As we were getting rinsed off, I asked her how she felt? She looked at me and said that she was very well fucked. I asked her if she wanted to do some more, but she said no and that she was getting sore.

We grabbed our towels and went out looking for our clothes. Both Lynn and James approach us and asked if we had a good time? We both looked at each other, smiled and said yes. When we said that we were going to leave, James said he was a little disappointed that they didn't get a chance to hook up with Shelly. Shelly said that she was a little sore but she was willing to do some oral.

With that I pulled the towel off of her and she dropped to her knees and began giving James head. After he shot his load into her mouth, Lynn said it was now her turn. She went over began kissing Shelly and probing her tongue into her mouth.

"I love the taste of James's cum in another woman's mouth." She then positioned both of them on the mats it into a sixty-nine position. Shelly had no resistance and immediately began eating out Lynn's pussy. After about ten minutes Lynn said that was great and got up.

James asked if we did like to be invited to their next gathering. We said that we would have to think about it but please send us an invitation.

As we got dressed are getting ready to leave, I bumped into Stacy. She introduced us to her husband who was one of the guys that had a chance with Shelly. Stacy asked if we would like to hook up sometime in the future? We both said that that might be something that we would consider. With that we went to our car and drove off.

On the drive home I asked Shelly if she would like to go to another party. She looked over a smile and said yes.