The Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My vaginal muscle tightened around his hard cock and my anal muscles tensed, also. I was flying high on a fantastic orgasm. My stomach was quivering from my orgasm as it climbed higher and the action of the swing, causing my stomach to flutter, enhanced my orgasm beyond my wildest expectations. I wanted to cry out as I normally would have, had we been in private, but I knew that I could not do that in public. As my orgasm continued I felt as though we had gone up over the bar that the swing hangs from, four or five times.

Brad's cock, gushing over and over again deep inside my cunt, intensified an orgasm that just didn't seem to want to peak. Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, my orgasm peaked and my release washed over me. I began to relax as my tight muscles loosened up. I had a tremendous feeling of well being deep inside myself. I felt satisfied and fulfilled.

We had both stopped pumping the swing during our orgasms and, when I began to come back to reality, it was slowing. My heart rate was slowing also and I began to catch my breath. I was still holding on to the chains that suspended the swing with a death grip. I felt like a rag doll. My mind stopped spinning and reality began to overtake the pleasure that I had just received. I had lost track of the fact that we were in public and that many people could see us, even if they were not aware of exactly what we were doing.

As the swing slowed we basked in the afterglow of our love making. I opened my eyes to see Brad's face with that slight grin on it that he always gets after making love to me.

I am not sure how much of us had been seen by the other people there in the park. I am not sure how long my bare butt was in their view because, in my state of rapture, I had lost track of all that was going on except that I wanted more and more of Brad deep inside me.

When the swing finally slowed its movement to a stop we both just sat there in our own little world. I could feel his penis shriveling inside my vagina, a feeling that I love to feel. We didn't say a word as we sat there enjoying each other. I tried clamping my vaginal muscles tight around Brad's shrinking penis, to hold it inside me, but it eventually slipped out of my body.

"Penny, that was fantastic. I don't think I have ever had an orgasm that strong," was his first comment.

I smiled at him in appreciation and said, "Neither have I."

Letting go of the chains that support the swing I wrapped my arms around him, pulled him to me and kissed him with an open mouth. Kisses after love making always seem to mean so much more and these kisses were no exception.

After sitting in his lap for a while, regaining our mental composure, I lifted myself up, swinging my legs over the swing seat, and standing up. As I did I smoothed out my dress and straightened it, making sure that my legs and butt were completely covered. I stood close to him, directly in front of him, shielding him from the vision of the other people there. He rearranged his pants and shirt tail and zipped back up so that he looked presentable. After he stood up we walked back down the hill to the cars, past all the people that could have seen us. It excited me, being that close and almost face to face with people that might have seen us making love. Some may not have realized that we were making love but they mat have seen parts of my body that are not normally visible to the average passerby.

As I drove back to work I wondered how many of these people saw my naked butt. I wondered how many of those people were watching us while we were making love. I also wondered how many of those people, if they watched us while we were doing it, actually realized what we were doing. Thinking about what we had done as I drove back to work excited me all over again.

12