The Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

"That's the thing. I don't want her back. It should've been over a long time ago, but I was being naïve."

"Well...I guess she and Shawn can spend all the time they want together."

"Yup...I need a drink!" he chuckled. "Can I get you one?"

"You only have beers right?"

"Yea...sorry." he apologized.

"No it's ok. I'll take one."

"Pizza? I can heat it up for you."

"That would be great. I'm starved." Diana smiled warmly.

Zach proceeded to the kitchen, and got two beers out of the fridge. The pizza had gone cold and he set a few slices in the microwave to heat up. While he waited, he looked back at her on the couch. She was fiddling with her cell phone, and still had that sad look on her face. Maybe she was texting Shawn. He didn't know. He felt sorry about his earlier intentions, and decided that he should put a shirt on. Even though she'd given him a compliment, she was just trying to make him feel better. It didn't mean that he had much of a chance.

He went to his room, and grabbed the nearest shirt he could find. When he got back to the kitchen she was in there, sitting at the dinner table.

"Did I interrupt your shower when I got here?" she asked.

"Nah...I just walk around like this all the time." he lied.

"Oh...okay. Can I have that drink now? Shawn's annoying. He keeps texting me."

"Yeah, sure. And don't give me away!" he winked.

"Scared?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not at all. I'm just trying to have a calm weekend. I already had the fight to top all fights this week. Well...it wasn't as bad as yours, but it was still up there."

"Don't worry. I won't sick Shawn on you. It'll be our little secret." she laughed, and winced as she took her first sip of the draught. "This is so bitter!"

"Yeah...Guinness is a man's drink."

"I'm a big girl. I can handle it!"

"I'm sure you can." he said, with a sly smile.

He wondered if she could handle him. He was already feeling better by just talking to her, and he wanted her badly. Even with the loose sweater on, her breasts still swelled against the fabric and he wanted to touch them, lick them, and bite them till she cried out for him to stop. He wondered if she liked a little rough play. His cock twitched under his sweats, and rose against the thick material as he thought of her in very compromising positions. He wanted her right now. Unfortunately, his wanton thoughts were soon broken by the loud buzzing of her phone. He knew that it was Shawn and at this point, he was sick of the interruptions. He quickly snatched the phone, and put it into his pocket.

"What are you doing?" she asked, bemused by his actions.

"I'm kidnapping your phone."

"Uh huh. I thought you had your own. But hey, if pink is your color, go ahead!" she giggled.

"You're my guest, right? No getting distracted by the ex-boy...I mean uh boyfriend."

"No...you were right the first time. He's been an ex for a couple of hours, and it's staying that way."

"Well, you look sad every time you look at the phone...and I can't have that. So yeah...I'll be keeping it."

She laughed and shook her head. "Fine, fine. Hope I don't have to fight you for it later?"

"I don't know. We'll see." he grinned.

The two sat on the living room couch, watching a horror flick. Zach was on his second beer, and Diana lay back on the couch. She seemed comfortable and very calm; a big change from what she'd looked like earlier. He was happy that she felt comfortable around him. At least for him, the troubles of the week didn't seem to matter anymore.

He got up and pulled off a quilt from the nearby couch, and drew it over her. It was getting quite chilly and he wanted to be a good host.

"Oh thank you." she said.

"No problem. I was gonna get you a pillow. Just give me a sec."

"Zach you don't have to do all that. I'm fine."

"It's no trouble. I want you to be comfortable." and he fetched her a pillow from his room.

"What about you?" she asked as he returned.

"Don't worry about me." he smiled. "I'm fine."

"I feel so comfortable here...I almost don't wanna go home." she sighed against the pillow.

Zach paused and thought for a moment. What if she would spend the night with him? He wouldn't try anything...but he wanted her to stay.

"Well...you can stay...if you want to." and he braced himself for an offended backlash.

She looked at him with a blank face for a moment, and didn't say a word. His throat went dry, and his heart began to pound in his chest as he waited for what seemed like a lifetime.

"Are you serious?" she replied calmly.

"Yea...I-I mean if you wanted to. I wouldn't want you to go through another argument tonight. "

"I can't. He's gonna...God I don't know." and she sat up from her reclined position, and looked down at her hands. "He might flip out if he finds out I spent the night here."

"Is that what you're worried about? You scared?" he teased with a smile.

"No...it's not that. I'm worried about what he'll say to you...or..."

"Diana. Worry about yourself and how you feel. I want you to feel better. If you want to, you can stay. Besides, isn't he your ex now? If he flips out that's his problem, not yours."

"Well Zach, we just met and...do you have women sleep over like this? What if Ashley comes here?"

"She's not setting foot in here. I promise you...and no I don't have women sleeping over here at all. I just wanna be a friend. I'll sleep on the couch. You can have the bed."

"I...I don't know Zach." she said looking into his cobalt blue eyes. "I feel like I'm intruding already."

"Well I'll make this easier for you. I have your phone, and you'll get it back in the morning."

She laughed.

"What if I wanted to make a phone call?"

"Nope...you're not getting it back tonight. Just relax."

"Thanks Zach."

"No problem. Do you need anything else? I can run to the store if you want."

"Okay you're doing way too much. Sit down."

"Yes ma'am." and he sat back down next to her.

"Since we're here...do you still wanna tutor me?"

"Oh yeah...do you wanna get started this weekend?"

"No...My brain needs a break. This whole week has been out of control."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Whenever you're ready just let me know." and her phone began to vibrate in his pants.

She quickly reached into his pocket and grabbed the phone...except she had really grabbed something else. She gripped it at first, and Zach's mouth gaped open as she firmly tugged on the length of his cock. It took a few seconds for her to realize the blunder. She quickly let go of his thick organ, and pulled away without the phone in hand.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry." she said shamefully. "I-I only wanted t-to...um so-sorry."

Zach smiled and crouched over her until they were face to face. He couldn't take it any longer. Her soft pout called to him. He had to touch her. He had to kiss her. She looked startled to have him so close, and she flinched as his lips met with hers. He didn't mean to be so direct, but the way she apologized was too cute to resist.

She didn't slap him or push him away, and he was relieved. If she had, it would have been him apologizing and stuttering like a fool. Instead the tension in her body dissipated and slowly, her lips parted, giving him entry. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, and her sweet taste countered the bitter taste of the beer.

He leaned in for more and so did she, but more hesitantly. His mouth clamped over hers and their tongues gently danced to the sounds of their concurrent moaning. Her lips were so soft, that many times he broke away from the kiss, just to suck and nibble on the juicy flesh.

"Zach." she cooed against his mouth. "We...we can't."

"Hmm...I just want to make you feel good Diana."

She pushed him away gently, and there was a look of concern on her face.

"Maybe I should leave."

"No Di...I'm sorry, don't go. I guess I couldn't hold myself back. I didn't mean to be a douche."

She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.

"Okay...I'm sorry. I'll take you back." he sighed.

The ride to Diana's apartment was a quiet one. Neither said anything, and it was the most awkward moment in Zach's life thus far. She was only 30 minutes away from his dorm, yet the ride seemed much longer. Yes, she'd made an embarrassing mistake, but his actions afterwards had seemed to make things worse. Still, he didn't regret any of it. He craved her and longed to taste her sweet mouth once more. He looked over at her and her gaze was fixed on the car's windowpane. She hadn't looked at him, or even broken the silence once. He wanted to help her, but at this point he didn't know how. He didn't even know why he cared so much. They had just officially met, yet here he was, falling for her charm.

"Zach...I'm sorry about everything." she finally said as they drove up to her block.

"Oh...uh you don't have to apologize. I fucked up."

"No...I probably shouldn't have gone over there."

"Why? You said that you were comfortable. I understand if you're upset about what I did. Just know that if you need to, you can come back. I won't do anything to upset you. I promise."

Before she could reply, her phone went off. She answered and he could tell that it was Shawn. The conversation didn't last too long, and she let him know that she was outside.

"Thanks for everything Zach...I'll see you around."

"Take care of yourself." he muttered and watched her step out of the car.

He didn't want her to go back to Shawn, but what else could he do? It was almost midnight, and she needed some rest. He swore at himself for kissing her. If only he hadn't done that, she would have been safe and with him. On the way back, he felt a sudden urge to call Ashley. He couldn't deny how lonely he now felt. Diana had given him hope, and made him feel like he could get past their miserable relationship. Now he'd driven her away, and she was back with Shawn, probably in his bed...and making love to him. The thought sickened him, and he got angrier at himself. Maybe he should give Ashley a call in the morning. She'd stopped calling, but he didn't want to be alone. He had no one else.

It began to rain as he walked through the front door. It was freezing and his thoughts fell upon Diana once again. He missed her already. He sat down on the couch, and picked the quilt up from the floor. It caught her scent and he pulled it over his body, and imagined that she was in his arms.

"Shit...why can't I get her out of my head?" he asked aloud.

He couldn't understand it. He reconsidered calling Ashley. She didn't deserve a second chance after everything he found out. Maybe it was better if he was alone. Better to immerse himself in his classes and get away from women period. It was not long he dozed off on the couch. He was comfortable, and lay in the exact spot she had been. The sounds of the rain were calming and he lay on the couch with the television still on. A while later, his phone began to ring. He thought that he'd only dreamt it and ignored the call. A few seconds later, it went off again and he snatched it off the coffee table. It was Diana.

"Hello?"

"Hi...um can I come in?" she asked.

She was crying.

"Diana what happened? Where are you?"

"I'm downstairs."

"You came back by yourself?" he asked, sounding more than upset. "Hang tight, I'm coming."

He wanted to scold her for once again walking alone in the freezing rain, but he didn't want to drive her away a second time. While he ran downstairs, he suddenly made up his mind. She was going to be his, no matter what it took. When he opened the door, she was soaked and shivering. He quickly took her in his arms, and attempted to warm her body.

"I'm sorry to bother you again Zach...but we got into another fight. H-he saw your car dropping me off and..."

"Hold on...we gotta get you inside first. All that can wait." and he led her upstairs.

He got her some clothes, and waited as she changed in his room. She soon came out in his baggy clothes, but he still thought that she was a beauty. He'd made her some hot chocolate, and placed it on the coffee table for her.

"Here, I made you something to warm you up." he said and handed her the mug.

She slumped down on the couch and accepted it.

"I know I'm a pain...and I'll make it up to you." she said pensively.

"When will you stop? I told you...you can crash here anytime. I think you should get some sleep after you're done. You've had one hell of a day."

"I am tired, but I don't wanna sleep. It'll only bring me closer to tomorrow...and I'll have to go back."

"No you don't...you can stay here. If you don't mind wearing my stuff that is." he smiled.

"I couldn't Zach. You have your own problems."

"Do I have to steal your phone again?" he smirked.

And this made her laugh. The tears were gone and for the second time, she was calm. He found it funny that he had this effect on her. In the past, he would always have to work hard to get women to laugh or relax in his presence. With her, everything seemed effortless.

"It's good to see you smiling again Di."

"You really are a good guy. Sorry if I made you feel bad earlier."

"No I went a little overboard."

"Ugh! I hate this!" she said, in an irritated tone.

"Hate what? I'm sorry...I won't try anything again."

"Zach... before Shawn came along I liked you. I never said anything because I was shy...and I knew you couldn't be single. I didn't expect you to know Shawn, and when he and I got together, I tried to forget my little crush. Now everything's all fucked up, and I don't know what to do."

"I noticed you too Diana...but I was with Ashley, and I didn't think that you dated white guys."

"Why did you kiss me? Is it because you miss her? I don't want to be the rebound chick."

"No Di. I didn't call you over here for that, I swear. Honestly, I've wanted to kiss you for a while. I don't know what came over me...but it felt really good." he smiled.

She laughed and he loved it. He didn't think he could say anything capable of making her smile, but there it was.

"Can I have another beer?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course." and he hurried to the fridge to get her one.

"Zach, I could have gotten it. I was just being polite."

"Relax." he said, taking a quick bite of pizza." I got it."

"Whatever you want Zach."

"I want you." he said and handed her the cold beer.

He didn't know why he was being so candid, but there was something about her, other than the gorgeous breasts and luscious ass that intrigued him.

"Why are you so upfront with me? After what just happened, I thought you would back off a little."

"Do you want me to back off?" he asked.

She thought for a moment.

"I don't know" she sighed and reached out for the beer. Instead Zach pulled her up by the arm, and the quilt slipped away from her body and to the floor.

He was much taller than she was at 6'2, and she looked up at him with curiosity.

"I can take it away Di. All the pain. Just give me one night with you."

"I-I don't know."

Zach slumped down on the couch where she first sat.

Zach...I don't..."

"Hold on Di...just wait a minute." and he pulled her back on top of him, letting her feel just how hard he'd become. Her ass was on top of his organ, and his first thoughts were: "Fuck, you feel so good!"

He slowly ran his fingers along the cleft of her behind, and she began to shift on top of him. His fingers reached beneath the leggings and slowly peeled the spandex away from her skin. She was soft to the touch and very smooth. She wore a thong and it was barely visible as it sunk between the plump cheeks. He slid his hand down to her crotch and lifted her body with one hand while the other pulled the leggings further down.

He was surprised to find that she was wet, and this was all the encouragement he needed.

"Zach I think you should stop. I'm..."

"Wet. You're wet and you want me. Don't deny it." and he gripped the length of his cock from beneath the sweats. "I mean, look what you did to me."

His organ was now rock hard and rose between the cleft of her butt cheeks.

"Shit." she moaned.

"I want you Di. Tonight, and I can't let you go."

His fingers slipped beneath the lacy thong, and slid into her moist slit. She stood up immediately but he grabbed and forced her back down. His arm was around her waist now, and he pulled her back, till his mouth met with her neck. He stretched the collar of the sweater kissed her collar bone, but she pushed him away.

"Zach I can't do this." she said.

"You know what? I think you're enjoying this. You could've hit me or cursed me out. All that would've sent the message...but you're still here. And I got you so wet. Come on, forget about Shawn and everyone else."

"I'm just the rebound chick. You don't really want me."

"Yes I do sweetheart. Fuck Ashley and fuck Shawn too. Di do you really think I would hurt you? After everything that happened to us, why would I fuck with your heart?"

She stopped struggling, and looked into his eyes.

"I don't think you're a bad guy Zach. I'm just tired of being hurt and disappointed."

"One night Diana...and I'll prove myself to you."

He waited for her reply without moving an inch.

"Alright...please don't screw me over." she said quietly.

Zach smiled. He could have made a little pun from that line, but she was already in a delicate state of mind.

"Come on." he whispered, and took her by the hand.

He led her to his bedroom, and she followed quietly. Every now and then he would look back at her and smile, as if to reassure her that she was and always would be safe with him. He had no intentions of hurting her, or getting back with Ashley. If after tonight, she gave him a chance, he would be a happy man. He sat on the edge of his bed and gently pulled her closer to him.

"You're sweating sweetheart. Damn I didn't think I was that hot?"

She laughed. Score!

He'd been trying to figure out a way to make her relax. Nothing like a good sense of humor to make a woman smile, and he would give anything to see that pretty smile every day.

"You're beautiful Diana. I'll bet Shawn didn't tell you that too much."

"Enough with the cheesy lines." she smiled bashfully. "Let's just get this over with."

"No...I meant what I said about proving myself. This isn't gonna be a one night stand"

He began to finish what he started, and pulled her leggings down to her ankles. She stepped out of them, and clasped her shoulders tightly as she waited for his next move.

"Don't be nervous sweetheart." he said and took her into his arms.

He leaned in for another kiss and she met him more than halfway. Again, that sweet rush of tasting those full lips triggered something in him that he couldn't explain. He lifted her from the floor and carried her to the top of the mattress. As he put her down, their mouths parted and his hands reached for the thin straps of her thong. He slid them down to her feet and bowed towards her mound.

His nose grazed the smooth chocolate flesh, and he pressed in further to inhale her womanly scent. Her wetness coated the plump flesh and glistened in the pale light, enticing him even more. He was ready to taste her, and wondered if she tasted differently from Ashley.

"Fuck, why am I even thinking of Ashley right now?" he thought.

Only one thing to do, to dispel his thoughts of the bitch. He moved in, tongue first into the tight slit.

"Mmm." Diana moaned as his tongue invaded her nether lips.

Zach trailed his fingers lightly across her inner thighs and he felt her shudder against his tongue. His thumbs spread her lips further apart, and he dove in with full force. His mouth clamped over the succulent folds, and sucked her wetness into his eager mouth. The taste of her was indescribably hot and sweet. She was more luscious than any fruit he had ever tasted, and his tongue explored the honeyed flesh.

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers