The Sword of Aviondore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you had many? Lovers I mean," T'larin asked.

"I had many lovers in the sisters of blood," Tess said simply. When T'larin did not respond the girl went on, "The sisterhood was more than just a military formation T'larin, it was a family. Our ranks were filled with women who had been brutalized, or ostracized from their towns and villages. The sisterhood provided us all with a family and a safe haven. It is true that some of them still took male lovers, but most of us loved only among our group,"

T'larin sat quietly and tried to think this through. Human society was so different from her own. Love between elves took decades to grow and the actual act was rare even among married couples. Most of course took lovers through the long ages and some, like Captain Farseer took many, but they were the exceptions. T'larin had never contemplated love between two women, at least not until she met this girl. The more she thought about it the more excited she felt herself become. How did two women consummate their love? Her experience with males was very limited and she had not found the act to be enjoyable.

Tess seemed to take her silence as disapproval and she sighed deeply. "I'm sorry," she said at last. Her voice pulled T'larin's mind from her contemplations.

"Sorry for what?"

"For telling you that. I am used to scorn and hate, I had just dared to hope..." she broke off her words and almost ran to the ladder. She was gone before T'larin could find words to voice what she felt. T'larin started to call out to her, but decided against it. Instead she called down to the elf that was baring the girl's way with drawn sword that it was all right and she was free to go where she wished.

T'larin was unsure of her feelings and did not know what she should say, she needed time to think. Shaking her head she quickly disrobed and eased into the hot water. As ever the water seemed to wash her cares away and she began to consider everything as she sipped her mead and soaked.

============================

T'larin lay on her bed with her head resting on her hands. She was wide-awake and filled with a nameless energy that she could not explain, even to herself. She heard the ladder creak as someone slowly climbed up. Tess quietly moved to the edge of the hearthstone and stared into the glowing embers.

T'larin had used the time to think and work through all that she felt and all that she knew. While the feelings were new and strange they were also wondrous and she was at peace. Even then, she found it hard to speak.

"Where have you been Tess?"

"I was with Ral. He is a very strange man..I mean Elf. He has told me much about you. About all you did to save my life. I should have been even more grateful to you if I had known. Perhaps I would not have told you of my past as readily if I had known all that I do now. I knew that the elves were haughty and proud, but I did not know how little they think of us. You have risked much in sheltering me."

"Would being less than honest have shown me more gratitude?"

"No. I cannot hide my feelings for you. Knowing that tomorrow may be the last sunrise I see does not make it any less,"

"Tess?" T'larin said as she sat up on the bed.

"Yes?" the girl said without turning around.

"Will you show me?"

"Show you what?" the girl said now turning to face T'larin.

T'larin took a deep breath, "will you show me how one woman consummates her love for another?"

In the soft firelight her face was a study in contrasts,hope, fear, confusion, all written on her pretty features as easily readable to T'larin as any book in her father's library. She started to speak, but no words came. She swallowed hard and tried again, "T'larin."

"Don't speak. You have kindled in me a burning desire like nothing I have ever known. We elves move slowly in matters of the heart. I think with your kind this is not so. I did not mean to make you feel.unwanted. I have known you for such a short time I found it hard to believe you had feelings for me. After thinking things through I realize I have feelings for you. How this is I cannot say, but I know it in my heart to be true. If you are still willing. I would learn about human passion,"

Tess squealed in delight and jumped up throwing herself onto T'larin's lap and riding the slight woman down onto the bed while squeezing tightly. T'larin fought down the impulse to try and throw the girl off. She had asked for a lesson in human passion and she realized she was about to get it. She smiled and wondered if she would survive it.

Tess released her hold and pushed herself up on her elbows, she smiled down on T'larin.

"Your first lesson is when I hug, you hug back," she said and smiled. T'larin must have looked perplexed because Tess sighed deeply and rolled off of her.

"Did I do something wrong?" T'larin asked.

"No, no of course not. It's just that. well; I am not sure what to do with you. It's true I have had many lovers, but they were always more experienced than me and they initiated everything. Now I am the one with the experience, but I have never been around Elves and I don't know anything about them,"

T'larin smiled and reached out to touch Tess's hand, "Then we shall learn together,"

Tess smiled back and brought T'larin's hand to her lips. She gently kissed the Elf's palm and then sucked a finger into her mouth. Tess pursed her lips and sucked while rolling her tongue over T'larin's finger. T'larin had never felt anything like it, so soft, so sensuous; she felt a tightening in her pelvis and her nipples hardening. Tess took the whole finger in her mouth and then slowly pulled off, sliding her lips along the whole length of it. A shudder passed through T'larin's body as the tip slipped out of her mouth.

"Well, you seemed to like that,"

"Mmm, yes...I don't know what to say, the feelings are...strange,"

"Don't say anything, just relax and enjoy. If something doesn't feel good, or if this gets to be uncomfortable for you tell me. I won't lie to you, I have never wanted anyone like I want you and I tend to get...very enthusiastic when making love. You have to tell me if I am going to far or too fast,"

T'larin nodded and watched Tess closely. The girl's green eyes were sparkling and traveling over every curve of T'larin's body. Men had looked at her like that before, with the same hunger, but always it had repulsed her. Now, the feelings were not of revulsion but excitement and a growing need for something, yet she knew not what. Tess moved closer to T'larin and held her shoulders back, forcing her breasts outward.

"I have seen how you stare at them, would you like a closer look?"

T'larin's mouth was suddenly dry and she felt very foolish. She could not find her voice and in the end nodded silently. The heavy linen of the shirt Tess wore was straining to hold her breasts captive and T'larin reached out hesitantly. Tess was watching her and when T'larin started to withdraw her hand Tess caught her wrist and pulled it to her chest. The breast was firm yet soft, deliciously yielding yet wonderfully resilient. T'larin squeezed gently and was rewarded by a long sigh from Tess.

As T'larin's hand continued to explore she felt the nipple hardening under her palm. Her other hand moved to Tess's chest and she cupped the girls breasts, feeling their weight and the gentle rise and fall of them as Tess breathed. Tess's hands had been busy unlacing the shirt at the throat and wrists. She looked at T'larin and smiled. The rapt expression on the elf woman's face was something to behold. Watching T'larin closely she grasped the hem of the shirt and pulled it over her head. T'larin's eyes became huge and took on a luminous quality, but she jerked her hands back as if she had been burned.

Tess pursed her lips and wondered what to do next. T'larin was so strange, seemingly eager one second and lost in thought the next. She was already very excited and she was fighting the impulse to just throw herself onto T'larin and rip her clothes off. Tess had never felt such an all-consuming desire. She had been told many times of the haunting beauty of the elves, but had never believed the stories. Now she was totally enchanted with T'larin. She felt clumsy and awkward compared to the elf's grace and next to T'larin's delicate form she felt almost oafish and clumsy.

She was still amazed that this was happening and she desperately wanted it to go farther, but she could not decide what to do next. She looked at T'larin once again and decided she would take a more direct approach. She pulled her boots off and then stood up and hooked her fingers into the waist of her stockings. The elf was staring at her with her head cocked to one side.

"Here goes," she though as she slid the stockings down and stepped out of them.

T'larin's eyes were glued to her crotch and Tess felt the familiar tingle in her loins. The elf woman reached out tentatively and stroked her pubic hair with touches so soft they were a torture. Tess had been naked before many women, she had seen looks that ranged from hunger to just interest, but she had never seen anyone look so fascinated. If she did not know better she would think T'larin was in a trance.

T'larin felt the luxurious down under her fingers, she remembered when she first saw Tess's pubes and how she had wanted to touch them even then. She continued to gently stroke, unaware of the feelings she was producing in the girl. After a short while T'larin became aware of a dampness and her fingers were slick. She pulled her hand back, which caused the girl to groan softly. T'larin held four fingers together and moved her thumb slowly up and down while marveling at how easily her thumb slide along the other fingers. She brought her fingers to her nose and inhaled deeply. The aroma was overwhelming, a strong, clean musk that sent her head spinning.

Tess's legs were quivering, she had almost cum from T'larin's gentle stroking. She reached down and caught the Elf's shirt and whisked it over her head before T'larin could even protest. Tess had always assumed T'larin was extremely fair skinned, but what greeted her eyes was even more delightful and intriguing. T'larin's breasts were small and pert with very large nipples, but instead of the pink or brown Tess expected they were a very striking blue. The skin was flawless and looked silky smooth but only now in the soft light of the fire did Tess really appreciate the pale blue tint. She could not tear her eyes away from those nipples though. The aureoles were rough and puckered, showing T'larin's excitement, but that color was beyond fascinating, a deep hue of blue that she could not describe.

Her mind made the leap to wondering what color she would find when she got T'larin's stockings off. Her hands seemed to have reached that decision before her mind. She placed her hands on T'larin's shoulders and gently pushed her back. Catching T'larin's impossibly long legs she lifted them onto her shoulders and them curled her fingers into the waist of T'larin's stockings. T'larin murmured some protest but Tess was beyond hearing it. She pulled the stockings over T'larin's slim hips and down her legs.

If T'larin has been fascinated with Tess's pussy, the human was equally as entranced with the elf's. T'larin's pussy was as bare as a babes and her mound was very prominent. Again the shape was right, but the color was simply divine. From the almost translucent blue of her skin the color darkened on her mound to something like a robin's egg. The lips were a darker shade of blue and Tess fought the impulse to pry them apart and see what color the inner folds were. T'larin was still staring at Tess's mound and it gave the human an idea.

"It seems we both have found something that has caught our interest," she began in a husky whisper, "if you are willing I know a way we can both investigate at once,"

T'larin nodded but said not a word; it was as if the sight of Tess's body unclothed had struck her mute. Tess felt her heart hammering in her chest as she helped T'larin recline on the bed. Now for the part she was worried about. She had planned on some time just cuddling and touching, but the fire in her loins was raging out of control now. This was a bit advanced for a beginner, but Tess wanted it too much to restrain herself. She quickly threw a leg over T'larin's body and rolled on top of the elf. Her knees came to rest just touching T'larin's shoulders and her elbows were on either side of the elf's slim hips. Her arms curled under and then gently parted T'larin's thighs.

T'larin found her face only inches from the girl's pussy which was suspended over her face. T'larin's finely tuned senses were almost the death of her. First there was that intoxicating aroma, her head began to swim from the intensity of it. Strong, musky, demanding, she felt her chest constricting and her breathing became labored. If that wasn't enough there was also the sight of it, up close she cold see each single hair that made up Tess's public triangle. The delicate pink lips were pouting and revealed a glimpse of the darker inner folds. These were a deep pink, almost red, but subtly less than red. Also there was a thin white liquid, which gave a pearly appearance to any part of her it clung to.

Tess had no idea what T'larin was thinking and it really did not even impress itself upon her thoughts. Her entire mind was focused on the delicate flower before her eyes. T'larin's thighs were as smooth as the finest silk and as soft as the best down blanket. Her mound was fat and fleshy, but seemed totally in proportion to her thighs. Her outer lips were beautifully formed and a soft blue that Tess could only equate to a robin's egg. Tess could not detect any odor or see any signs that T'larin was excited. Rather than being put out this only served to make her want to bring this woman to ecstasy all the more.

T'larin was still trying to control her breathing when she felt Tess's fingers gently pry her lips apart. She could feel the girl's fingertips massaging her most secret place and it sent electric jolts through her body. Those jolts turned to white-hot fire when the fingers were replaced by Tess's soft warm tongue. T'larin gasped at the change in texture and pressure. That incredible organ slipped along her outer lips, making slow unhurried circuits. T'larin began to squirm, but the girl's arms held her firmly in place. When that soft tongue burrowed between her lips to caress her inner folds T'larin moaned.

As Tess's tongue forced its way between T'larin's lips she realized why she had seen no outward signs of arousal. T'larin's body produced no odor at all except for a faint hint of honeysuckle. Tess would never in her life ever find words to describe the taste of T'larin's juices. It was like a drink from a cold mountain stream, clean and refreshing. Only when she took the time to savor it did she taste the very subtle undertone of a sweetness that was far greater than honey. T'larin's juices also produced a peculiar tingling sensation in her mouth, a tingling that seemed to create a hunger for more.

No longer content to just tease Tess flattened her tongue and worked it hard against T'larin's slit, scooping up all of the sweetness she found there. She lapped at it like a cat and the harder she lapped the more she found. Moving down to the entrance to T'larin's channel she found more and slowly the taste began to change. The more excited the elf became the sweeter her juices became and soon Tess found the taste almost unbearably wonderful. She wondered fleetingly if anything would ever taste sweet again.

T'larin was not sure if she was in heaven or hell. The intense feelings of pleasure bombarded her mind, shaking her being to its very core. Centuries of barriers and internal defenses crumbled under the gentle assault like chaff before the west wind. Deep inside the spark that burned so slowly in Elves ignited into a fire that was all consuming. A lifetime of false assumptions, deeply ingrained prejudices and social mores melted in that flame, leaving only the essence of the woman. In that crystal clear moment, the essence of that woman wanted only to give and take pleasure from the woman who lay on top of her.

T'larin cried out with a sound that was musically clear and piercing, but utterly unlike anything Tess had ever heard before. She stopped what she was doing and started to turn her head to see if she had done something wrong, but she felt T'larin's arms go around her waist and pull her down until her pussy was nestled on the elf's face. Reassured that it was pleasure and not pain she redoubled her attack on T'larin's swollen sex.

T'larin was lost now in a world that was all Tess. The feel of her skin on T'larin's, the weight of her body and the soft breasts on her tummy coupled with the intoxicating aroma of her excitement and now the unbelievable taste. It was powerful, a musky overtone with both sweet and salt undertones. Stronger than the headiest wine from her father's cellars it filled her mouth and sent her delicate taste buds reeling. Tess was very wet and soon T'larin's lips and tongue were coated in her juices. The elf licked frantically trying to get more. She was not working on a conscious level any longer and was making no attempt to find the places that felt good to her lover. She simply had to have more and each taste merely increased her thirst rather than slaking it.

Tess laughed out loud in her happiness. She could feel T'larin's tongue working on her, and the urgency was plain if technique were lacking. She forced down the rising tide of her own excitement, tried to ignore the feelings from her own soaked pussy and concentrated now on driving T'larin mad. Prying the elf's lips apart Tess began to lave her swollen clit, first with long broad strokes of her tongue, then with feather soft caresses. She varied tempo, pressure and angle always staying ahead of the elf's ability to adjust.

T'larin's hips were gyrating now, bucking and rocking, but Tess held on tightly to her thighs and continued the assault. When she felt that the time was right she worked a finger into the tight channel and began to forcefully drive it in and out. T'larin was very tight, but the inside was slippery and smooth. Compared to T'larin her other lovers had been coarse and abrasive. The elf's delicate body and slight frame made her very tight and Tess wondered if she could even work a second finger in without causing pain.

Pleasure assailed T'larin's sanity in red waves that rose ever higher. Muscles that she was barely aware she had spasmed deep inside her body. She could not control the rhythmic clenching and relaxing, nor could she hope to contain the tension that was building. The finger driving in and out of her seemed to fill her more than any male she had ever known. The tongue was working on a spot she hardly knew existed before this hour, a spot that seemed to be connected directly to her spine. Each flick of Tess's tongue caused a spasm now, each caress sent a new wave crashing into T'larin's overloaded brain. Her body was rigid and she felt certain she would die if she did not put a stop to it, but she was powerless to resist the onslaught.

When she had reached the end of her rope, when it felt so good she felt certain she would die with another caress, something happened that she was altogether unprepared for. A shock ran through her, starting in her enflamed pussy and spreading through her body. It brought with it euphoric pleasure and a delicious rippling sensation. In it's wake she felt her body relax, but only for a split second before another wave tore through her. She gasped for air like a fish out of water as the waves, some weaker, some stronger ripped though her slight frame. The pleasure was unbearable and with the next powerful contraction she fell into a black abyss.