The Tables Turn On Adele Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Well, you were right about him being 'off' with me, He didn't even look at me in the morning meeting, and when I asked his secretary if he was free, she said he was in meetings all morning. I thought that I was not going to be able to get close enough to do as you ordered, but I opted for plan B.

''I emailed him, just one line saying 'everything is totally cool. In fact, even better than that. Let me come by and say hello'. He replied after half an hour, telling me to come to his office at 2pm, which I did.

''I greeted him with a smile, locking the door behind me, and I asked him if he had calmed down after last night yet, to which he began apologising, saying that he was sorry my boyfriend had seen him touching my thigh. He was spouting on and on, so I just started laughing, which stopped him in his tracks.

''I told him that you were annoyed at the beginning, but when we got home and we were arguing, I noticed a little bulge in your pants when you were asking me what actually happened. I made up a story that I grabbed your cock through your trousers and asked you if you were turned on by the sight of another man stroking me, and it lead to a dirty fuck session while I talked about fucking my boss.

''His mouth was part open in shock, and he asked me what happened next, and I said nothing, although everything was fine this morning when I left for work.

''We talked a little, although he was mainly just asking me over and over again the same questions. 'He had an erection?' 'He made you call out my name?'.

''Eventually, I changed the subject, and told him that something had came up with my family and I needed to take the rest of the week off. He enquired more, and I told him it wasn't that serious but I wanted to go. He said it was not great timing but if I worked this sunday to make up one of the days then he was fine with it, although that changed when I told him I needed to be paid for those days, without them counting as holiday.

''He said, 'look Adele, I think you are great but just because we had a bit of fun doesn't mean I can pay you for nothing', which was exactly the answer I was looking for.

''I stood up and walked around to his side of the table, pulling his chair back to create a space between David and the desk, then I perched my ass on the edge of the desk, reaching down to hoist my black skirt up, straight to my waist, revealing my black silk panties you packed for me. I told him that the material was soft and for half a day off he could feel for himself.

''He made a half sigh, half sexual noise, before reaching forward, once again touching something that didn't belong to him. I moaned as he ran over my covered clit, as he then hooked a finger under the material and began to pull the material out of the way, but I grabbed his wrist. That will cost you another half day with pay I am afraid!

''He didn't even look up, but instead, just reached behind, grabbing my ass, pulling me off the table and yanking the panties over my hips and down to my knees where they stopped, pulled apart, as my legs widened to make room for his return.

''This time he stuck two fingers in, and began to pump them in and out of me, and within a minute I was on the edge. I had to grab his wrist as I was going to cum, which he sensed and seemed baffled as to why I wanted him to stop. He told me to let go if I wanted the day off, which surprised me as he's so good natured usually. Still, I suppose every man has his limits.

''I was hoping that little rest might have calmed me down, but he reached forward with his other hand and rubbed my clit, and I'm afraid I was in a catch 22 situation. Don't cum and not get time off, do cum and fail your mission, so I had no choice but to let him bring me off. Fuck, it felt good though. I had to bit down on my own forearm. The mark is still there.''

She pulled her jacket down to reveal the teeth marks, then asked did we want her to go on now that she had failed? Stupid question.

''Okay, so I then managed to raise up the arms of his big office chair, and sat on his lap, facing him with a leg either side, reaching between my legs and grabbing his hard dick, just as I had before. A nice size, a nice thickness, about the same as you Luke.''

I knew that was aimed at Paul, who is slightly smaller, but he said nothing and kept his eyes on the road. An excited Jade told her to hurry up and get to the cock already!

''I said, 'so, about that other day off', and reached down and undid his belt, top button and pulled down his zipper. I reached in and freed his cock from his pants, and began stroking it up and down as he undone my blouse, reached forward and unclasped my bra, then began to seriously maul my tits. It felt like we were in the playground.

''I thought he would cum as quickly as I had, especially as I know how to give a great fucking hand-job, but after a few minutes he was still hanging in, twisting my nipples, and rubbing his hands across my chest.

''I cheekily asked him if I was doing enough to get the time off, assuming that I was in the clear, but he answered 'that's a day and a half paid, but if you want the full two days I think you need to put your mouth in gear'.

''What could I do? I sank to my knees, and he was soon looking at the back of my head as it bobbed up and down on his experienced cock. He grabbed my hair and held me down a few times, which I loved as he's the boss after all. He then started to breath heavily and barked at me to go faster, faster, even faster, then he twitched and tightened, albeit in a low voice so as not to alert any passers by to the sordid act that was taking place. He offloaded his spunk straight down my throat and I swallowed it all, and kept sucking until I was able to tuck his dick back in, and he was able to carry straight on with his day.

''He sunk into his chair, as I got up, stepped out of the panties that were now around my right ankle, and said 'there's another pair for your collection. See you on Monday, boss'. And that was that. I got the two days off, but failed to stop myself cuming. Sorry.''

As I said before, all four of us were very tight indeed, but Adele's arrogant, sarcastic 'sorry' made me want to rip her clothes off and do sordid things to her right there and then in the back seat. However, truth is she was just a sharp cookie, and I would have to rethink my plan moving forward into the final stage if I was going to get the better of her.

''Well,'' I said, ''We'll deal with your punishment tomorrow but for now, you have the night off. We are going for a long drive, we have a restaurant booked and then tomorrow you are back in the firing line, young lady!''

Jade had said that having time off in the middle of her dirty weekend at Paul and Adele's was really nice, just to remind us all that we are in this together, so to speak, so that night we arrived about 9pm at our carefully selected hotel, and we enjoyed a 'normal' night together, if you can call Jade showing Adele her newly shaved pussy under the dinner table as normal! In our world, these days, it kind of is!

Tomorrow, Adele would find out that I knew more about her dirty secrets than she thought, and that the 'boss fantasy' was not just a happy coincidence.

12