The Takeover of Brooke & Co. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
215 Followers

"Hey," he shouted, "either teach that bitch to play or get her out of here. We have money on these games."

"My apologies," I said, "it won't happen again." Taking one of the already sunk balls out I had Brooke go ask for some sanitizing gel. Amazingly they had it. Then cleaning the ball I had her insert it in her cunt.

I could see the look in her eyes. She really liked being treated like property and I was doing just that. The look she gave me as she inserted the ball seemed to say "thank you" as if this was the kind of treatment she wanted.

"Now no more scratching," I said as the men at the other tables started taking more of an interest in her and I then their games.

"Yes Master," I heard her say quietly.

"Speak up slave," I replied forcefully.

"Yes Master," she said loud enough for all to hear.

"Master huh?" said one of the men.

"Yes indeed," I said, "She is my number 1 slave. The other 4 are currently unable to be here."

"And why is that?" the man replied gruffly.

"Tell him slave," I said.

"Yes Sir," she replied turning to the questioner, "It is because 1 is currently locked on all fours being milked, 1 has been tied with hands and feet over her head with a Fuckzall in her pussy, 1, my Auntie, is being dp'ed anally by another machine and the last is strapped on her knees so she can't move with her mouth being royally fucked by the last machine."

Jaws dropped around the room as the men realized I had 5 slaves one of whom had a billiard ball in her pussy at that moment. Going back to our game we'd forgotten who went last by then and I let slave have the shot. I'll be damned if she didn't scratch again.

The second, cleaned, ball went in alongside the first and you could have heard a pin drop at that moment. It seemed as if she liked games. Maybe she did scratch deliberately, maybe she didn't, but if she kept it up much longer she was in for a surprise.

Again we went back to our game but obviously she could not concentrate on it with a full cunt and numerous eyes on her. Whack! The ball was hit soundly, so soundly in fact it hit the table edge and the cue ball rebounded right over the edge of the table. My patience evaporated as the third ball left the table and I roughly shoved it inside her. The third ball went into her less easy but into her it did go. "Now you see what you've done," I said, "You've managed to make these men forget their games and, judging by the looks of them, gotten them all hot and bothered too."

The crowd was looking on to see what would happen next. Brooke was visibly nervous as both the smell of her sweat and pussy filled the air. Everyone was watching expectantly.

"Maybe we should leave so they can continue their games," I said teasingly, "Or maybe you should make it up to them." Brooke and the crowd looked on in anticipation. I did not make them wait long.

"Lean over the table," I said turning to the crowd, "Now any man here, hard enough to fuck your ass wearing a condom is going to do just that until I say otherwise. Someone find some lube as she may need it."

Directing each man to her, lining them up behind and allowing them to take her, she was used repeatedly. I didn't bother to have the doors locked as someone else might need to use any of her available orifices too, not just the pool hall players. Screams rang out around the room as she orgasmed repeatedly around the pool balls. The grunts of numerous men mixed with those screams as each shot their load into their condoms.

The line behind Brooke curved around her so that they could see just how much cock was sawing in and out of her lovely derriere. Someone swatted her on her asscheeks and it only served to get her all the more excited. Her rump shook as if in an earthquake and I could not take it anymore. Climbing up to the pool table, straddling the end of it I pulled my cock out and let her suck it as she was ridded well by the line of men.

"Only I cum in you slave," I said as she worked to demonstrate that fact to everyone present.

The man currently in her ass was just finishing up as the bartender decided to see how far he could take things. Walking over with baseball bat in hand he looked very menacing indeed. That opinion increased when he said that a good slut should be able to take the fat end of it without a problem.

"Do you want that slut?" I asked once. Her eyes said no and for now I was inclined not to allow it. "If she is to be fucked by something the size of a baseball bat it had better be made of flesh. Put that away now!"

"My place, my rules, and I say she gets it," he said as dominantly as he could muster.

Jumping off the table, pulling up my zipper, I faced the bartender down silently praying I wouldn't have to hurt him too badly or, worse, kill him. "Fine, you want us to leave we will. Time to go slut. You get fucked by whom I want, when I want it and with what I say only."

"Now, now," said the bartender, "I can fuck her regularly instead."

"No, you had your chance," I continued, "If you wish to fuck her I expect you to pay the cost first—your ass. You want her you take that fat end of the baseball bat and ram it up your ass dry and then we will talk. My property, my rules," I said as we headed out the door.

The bartender was stunned completely. The crowd was pissed and we were nearly to the door. That is when it happened.

"Mister," one of the men said, "you wanna see that, it will happen. For such mistreatment of a lady I'll personally put it there myself."

Hands grabbed the bartender and his pants were cut off of him by a big, black, biker-looking dude in black leathers. The knife he used made "Crocodile" Dundee's look small. Heck it was best described as a short sword.

The bartender's eyes were wide in terror at what was about to occur. He looked like he knew what came after the baseball bat and he didn't want that to occur either. Several large men surrounded him and held him down as the bat met its newest handler: his ass. The last thing we heard were his screams as we continued our journey elsewhere.

Laughing I walked out the door with Brooke and we headed to the car, her head on my lower one as we drove away. I stroked her soft hair, felt her breasts through the soft material of her dress all the while feeling my hardness being tickled by her throat muscles. Her dress, blown up her back by the wind from the window, was no longer on her waist. Her exposed buttocks elicited more than a few beeps by passing motorists.

"Hey buddy, nice seat cover you have there," said a trucker.

"Thanks," I said, "wanna see it closer up?"

"Sure," he grinned.

The trucker followed us to the next bar whereupon I showed him my "seat cover." Brooke's eyes flashed with heat as she saw what the long haul driver was packing in his pants. Dropping to her knees she immediately pulled him out and began to lick him slowly.

"My slut seems to have been bred to suck cock doesn't she," I joked as the driver drove himself into Brooke's willing mouth.

"Yes indeed. You are one lucky gentleman that is for sure," he replied.

"When you have him good and hard dear put him in your pussy and fuck him well," I said as Brooke looked into my eyes.

Pulling his oversized organ from her mouth she turned around and pulled him quickly into her well-used pussy. The only moisture in her was in reaction to the men she'd been with previously but the only cum in her was mine. She looked to see if he was ready and was-except for a condom.

"Only I use my slut for a cum dump. Get a condom on or get off by yourself," I said. Immediately he put on a condom although it was Brooke putting him inside her for she was too impatient to wait.

"She can't wait for me to be in her," he said, "Look at how she is riding me rather than the other way around. I'd swear she wanted me to fill her up with my cum."

"She does, but she will eat it off of her face after you cum there. When you are ready you may cover her face as much as you can," I said knowing she'd enjoy the very act described by me.

"Damn she has the tightest pussy I've ever been in. I'd swear I was getting my cock into something unusual indeed," he said quizzically.

"You did. We left the last billiard hall in such a hurry we forgot to return the balls in her pussy to the owner. He was an ass anyway," I said as the trucker looked at me amazed.

"You mean," he started.

"Yes, she has several pool balls in her pussy with your hard member right now," I completed his thought for him.

"Damn," was his only reply.

Brooke's expression changed as he neared his release. Suddenly the trucker removed himself from her and turned her around to face him. Ripping the latex shroud from his cock he let go and covered her face in his jism.

Brooke then looked toward me before she reached for the cum to clean it off of her face and breasts (where it had dripped down to). I shook my head and stopped her there. A sad look crossed her face when I did.

"Keep his cum on you," I said, "it is only fair you share it with the other ladies."

The man looked to Brooke and I and told us to enjoy our day as he climbed aboard that truck of his and left. We both grinned when we finally paid attention to who he was hauling a load for: Trojan condoms. Laughing we drove home the same way we got there—Brooke's head bobbing up and down in my lap.

We'd almost made it back to my place when I felt the need to release yet again. The need was so insistent I had to stop Brooke or risk causing an accident when I came. The lock to the door in the house was turning as I heard Brooke mew behind me as if she was silently, almost silently anyway, trying to hide her need for the seed she almost had.

Taking her back downstairs I positioned her in front of Myra. Her knees may have hurt by then as did her hands and nipples, but it was obvious from the blank look in her eyes she had long since passed into subspace and no longer cared for her position, just that she pleased her Master! Placing myself and Brooke in front of her I stripped us both naked and set her to the task of cleaning us both up.

Looking over at the machine it was abundantly clear that Myra was now a milk-producing woman, my own personal slave cow, to milk as I felt necessary. White fluid flowed through full tubes into a refrigerated collection container as Myra leaned her streaked dark hair down to taste the trucker's essence left on Brooke's face. Moving behind Myra I slowly slid my organ into her dripping wet pleasure center as she licked cum like a cat licks cream.

My member was constantly on edge while I was buried in Myra. Thinking to myself I wondered to whom I should give my seed. Certainly they all had a taste by now so who should get it next?

Only Aileen is the one who did not seem to need a cock in her mouth because the machine was filling it currently. Flesh is better than plastic and fake flesh though so I took her off the machine and gave her what she really needed—a hard, real, thick, pre-cum oozing cock. Her short haircut bobbed on me in need and the way she was tied caused her to pull the bindings deep into her pussy (already wet from the ropes rubbing there to begin with).

Brooke watched as Aileen was taken hard until I told her to join us. My spanking of Brooke's ass seemed to goad Aileen on as the moment the sharp crack rang out Aileen's suction went off the charts as if she was looking to suck it from its root. Between the two lovers my cock was in very good hands and stood no chance of flagging. Together the two sluts, with bodies that begged to be used, sucked me sometimes dueling their tongues over my firm flesh as they danced across my member, down to my balls whereupon I was taken, 1 in each of their mouths, and given a hum job that was beyond belief.

I was getting thirsty from all the action and the Viagra-reinforced water, cold as it was, was insufficient to quench the thirst I had. Leaving Myra and Brooke to their own devices for a few moments after releasing them I took the other women off of their machines and led them up to my bedroom. Laying on the bed like a king I let the women do as they wished.

Myra was sitting on my cock as Brooke sat upon my face and let me tell you she is one tasty woman. It was tough to concentrate on much of anything with two pussies and 3 tongues massaging every part of my body. Alternately the ones riding me bounced up and down on me as the other tongues slid across me, the bodies of the women above me and each other. Moans of pleasure seemed to be everywhere and the loudest were mine. Myra had me nearing the edge every so often but would immediately back off thereby preventing my release. I was a very slim, female cum covered man and each of the women took their turn in the saddle as it were whether it was on my face or cock.

At no time did the women get off my body simultaneously so, effectively, they had me at their mercy as it were. And what a pleasurable entrapment I was contained in. My hands moved from body to body not knowing who I was touching but enjoying the feel of 10 breasts, 5 asses, 5 pussies and more.

One moment I was holding 2 breasts, another a rounded set of hips as whoever was currently riding my cock took her turn, another time I'd have fingers in multiple cunts or asses. The women kept pouring my special water into me so as I tasted pussy I got Viagra too. As long as we'd been going there was no way to tell, it had been so long that hours, days, weeks, whatever timeframe it was seemed to be completely unimportant.

The woman on my face at one point in time leaned forward and began to lick my hard rod as it was exposed by the woman riding it. To my surprise I was able to see much better now and the view I got of the blonde pushing her breasts against the ass above me as if trying to get it inside that ass was incredible.

More water poured into my mouth as I watched fascinated as the blonde's breasts massaged the asscheeks of the woman whose pussy I was eating. My hands were currently at my sides limp and tired, my tongue swollen from the squeezing of it by a skilled set of Kegel muscles, my face covered in cum as much as my cock was and I'd lost my sense of time completely.

"Let's flip," said one of the ladies and the one on my mouth moved long enough to see that I'd just had Aileen on my cock and Brooke on my mouth. Aileen scooted up my chest teasing it with her moisture as Brooke got off my mouth and stepped to the side to begin licking the pussy juice on my nipples off.

"Come on Auntie. Make him blow in your ass. Ride him hard," Brooke said before biting down on my nipple as hard as I wanted to hers.

Mischelle was amazingly tight for someone who had been dp'ed for an extended period by a fucking machine. Her puckered starfish excited every raw nerve in my cockhead even more than her pussy would have. The deliberate slowness with which she took me was as much due to her nerves being excited as mine obviously were.

Aileen's pussy leaked with a mix of juices which I readily ate out of her. Flawlessly smooth skin slid into my greedy mouth as my swollen tongue did a very good impersonation of a thrusting cock inside her. My nipples were sore, sensitive and enjoying every moment of their abuse by Brooke on one side and someone else on the other.

Aileen was riding my tongue hard and fast, her cum leaking all over my face, as she screamed out in orgasm. My orgasm was more of a gurgle because my mouth was overly full at the time. I was wet, cum covered from the various women and very, very tired.

Finally, arising from the bed, I left the women alone for a few minutes to get some supplies and when I returned each woman was placed in a collar and had thigh cuffs attached to them. All except Brooke. Brooke had the collar, wrist, thigh and ankle cuffs attached.

Aileen, Myra, Mischelle and the blonde were all laid out in a circle on the floor. Alternating each woman was attached to the thigh cuffs of the woman before her so that each was able to eat the other's pussy. The cuffs were each locked in place so escape, even if they wanted to, was impossible. Whether they choose to eat each other out or not they would each be buried in a moist cunt. Nature would take over eventually.

Brooke was attached ankles to thighs, a spare spreader separating the ankles, as well as having been attached to my thigh cuffs. Her face then was positioned so I could sleep with her mouth on my cock all night long and there was no way she could remove it. Smiling I looked at her and told her of her predicament.

"Brooke, you ladies have been giving me plenty to drink all day. I am going to bed now. I would suggest you make sure I stay hard all night and do not go soft. If so, you might get a type of golden nectar other than the type you prefer," I said jokingly.

With my comment just out of my mouth she began to bob upon my member as much as my restraint allowed her to. Was she doing it to avoid my pee or just because she liked me hard? Either way I would find out soon enough for I was off to sleep--if I could get any with all the noise in the room.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
215 Followers
12