The Taking of Cassidy Lynn Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassidy meets Manuel in his room.
6.3k words
4.52
27k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiliktheRed
MiliktheRed
87 Followers

When Cassidy arrived at Manuel's door she had found it surprisingly difficult to ring the bell. She really didn't know him at all and yet just less than an half an hour earlier she had allowed him to take her sexually on the balcony during her Firm's company party that was still taking place upstairs.

And then, even after fucking her as if she were some coed slut, he had dared to assume she would follow him here to his apartment. And yet, here she was.

She had wondered how he would greet her. Would he take her right there, pressed against the door the moment she walked in? Part of her hoped he would. At least then she wouldn't have time to reconsider her decision.

Not that she would have. Manuel De la Cruz had proven to be a man whom she could not refuse. There was something in his voice that made her want to obey him. Cassidy was mystified and confused by his power over her. She was highly educated, a lawyer in fact and not a women to be easily manipulated. But still, when she looked into his eyes her knees felt weak and her breath caught in her throat.

So she had knocked, just as he knew she would. He met her at the door, looking freshly showered and wearing silk pajamas under a scarlet robe. He had genuinely seemed surprised to see her but something in his gaze told her that he wasn't surprised at all.

Still he was pleased and he invited her in. The living room was richly appointed and impeccably clean. The rhythms of a Spanish Guitar emanated from hidden speakers and he had offered her a glass of Cognac and invited her to sit with him. The dichotomy between how forceful he had been upstairs with the patience he demonstrated now had Cassidy reeling and unsure of what would come next.

Manuel pulled a cigar from his tabletop humidor and deftly clipped the end. He then sat in an overstuffed chair and bade her sit on the sofa next to him. Cassidy felt confused at his apparent nonchalance so when he reached for the lighter she forgo the sofa and walked over to him and took the lighter from his hand.

"Allow me," she said as she sat across his lap. She raised the ornate lighter and drew her thumb across the flint wheel. A bright, long flame burst to life from its tip and she held the flame to the cigars end as he drew on it. Moments later it was glowing red and Cassidy flicked the shutter closed over the flame.

Manuel blew a thick cloud of the aromatic smoke into the air. "Thank you my dear. You are most considerate. There is nothing more precious to a man than a woman who desires to be attentive to his needs."

Cassidy snuggled into his lap and watched quietly as he smoked. There was something distinctly masculine about it and Cassidy was content to enjoy the moment. The scent of fine tobacco soon filled the room with a rich, flavorful aroma. It was entirely different from the stale, bitter smell of cigarettes and there was something about it that Cassidy found serene and pleasing.

There, in his domain, with that cigar in his hand and the subtle melodies of the Spanish Guitar playing in the background, Manuel seemed to her as the epitome of what a man should be. She felt a connection to him unlike anything she had ever felt for her husband. She felt like she belonged there with him.

She took his hand and brought the cigar to her mouth, filling it with the rich smoke. "You have other needs that I desire to attend too as well."

She slipped off of his lap and knelt on the floor. Slowly she untied his robe, exposing his powerful chest to the soft light of the room. She ran her nails through the dark hair that grew not to thickly over his body and caressed his well defined abdominal muscles. His body was hard and warm and Cassidy licked her lips in lurid anticipation.

When she reached the waistband of his pajamas she unsnapped his fly. Reaching in, she wrapped her fingers around his semi hard shaft and gently squeezed. As she pulled his penis free she heard him moan softly in appreciation.

"Yes, my beautiful girl. Show me how much you want to please me."

Cassidy stroked him slowly and caressed her face with the soft, hot head of his uncircumcised cock. "I do want to please you and I want you to be pleased with me."

She trailed kisses along the length of his penis as he became fully erect in her hands. She swirled her tongue around the mushroom shaped head and flicked it over his foreskin, wetting it until his purple flesh glistened in the soft light.

Feeling the power of his erection become fully rampant from her touch made Cassidy wet with excitement. She took him into her mouth as deeply as she could but much of his impressive length still remained beyond her lips. Wrapping her fist around the base of his cock, she stroked him in time with the up and down movements of her mouth. Rivulets of saliva soon escaped from her lips and lubricated her hand, allowing it to flow smoothly over his shaft.

Manuel shifted on the chair slightly, moving his thighs apart to give her more space to touch him. Cassidy watched his scrotum appear as he did and she cupped his balls in her free hand, lightly rolling them in her fingers.

Pulling her mouth away for a moment, she gazed hungrily at his cock. It was pleasantly thick and long with a slight upward curve leading to its fleshy head. While not huge by any means he did have more to offer then her husband did.

"I like your cock. It feels almost as good in my mouth as it did inside my pussy."

Manuel dipped his cigar into the cognac and drew on it again as she slowly stroked him with her delicate hands. "You have such a wonderful touch my dear. Please, continue. I wish to experience more of your...attentiveness."

Cassidy smiled and granted his request, lowering her wet mouth over his cock once more. She loved how his penis tasted and how smooth it felt as it slid over her tongue. She sucked hard on the head and then pulled back so that she could run her lips over the shaft.

Cassidy could feel Manuel's breathing come in a long, slow cadence and he seemed to be calm and relaxed but his cock throbbed and pulsed at her touch.

She glanced up and saw him watching intently as she sucked his cock. His eyes smoldered with dark intensity, following her every move. Cassidy ran her tongue down his length and then she took his balls into her mouth, lathering them with saliva.

As she moved back up she stroked his shaft. He seemed to have gotten even harder as it jutted out proudly from her fist. Cassidy wiped her lips over the bulbous head several times and then once again slid it into her mouth, swirling her tongue over his hot skin.

Pulling back, she dragged her soft lips over his shaft and left long, viscous strands of saliva clinging to the tip of his penis as it slipped out of her mouth. Cassidy spit the moisture back over his glans and then dived back down, letting his cock pass over her tongue until it slid deeply into her throat. His penis felt so much thicker than her husband's and, savoring the illicit difference, she sucked as hard as she could until she had to come up for air.

Manuel caressed her face and wiped the moisture from her chin. "How incredible you are! My blood burns at your touch!"

In that moment Cassidy felt very proud that she had pleased him so thoroughly. He made her feel sexy and desirable in a way that she had not felt in several years and that simple appreciation of her as a women inflamed her passion even more then did his masculine sensuality.

Cassidy's excitement gripped her chest tightly and her heart quickened with her arousal. She sucked Manuel's finger into her mouth as her wet hand slid up and down over his cock. When Manuel gently pushed the dress off of her shoulders Cassidy slipped it down her to her waist, exposing her breasts to him for the first time.

With her hand still lightly playing with his cock she rose up and offered her distended nipple to him. When his mouth captured the tender bud she sighed and held him to her breast.

"Mmm, that feels so nice" she cooed as he sucked on the pink skin of her nipple.

Manuel set down the forgotten cigar and dribbled a bit of the cognac over her full breasts. The amber drops beaded on her skin and raced over the natural rise of her boobs as it flowed down into her cleavage. The strong aroma of the French brandy wafted up from her breasts and tingled on her skin. When he brought his mouth to her bosom and began to recapture the rogue drops of the liqueur, Cassidy moaned softly "Ohh my gosh..."

Manuel chased each drop with kisses and slight flicks of his tongue until he had Cassidy squirming in front of him. Then he drew her moist lips to his and, with a kiss, shared with her the full bodied, cinnamon spiced flavor of the drink.

Cassidy inched her dress down over her hips as Manuel feasted on her breasts and then eased his robe and shirt off his shoulders. Once free of their unneeded clothing, he lifted her and cradled her body in his strong arms.

"It is time, my sweet, beautiful girl. Now I will show you have a gentleman makes love to a women!"

Oh shit, his arms are like iron she thought as she wrapped her arms round his neck. She felt weightless in his embrace and laughed excitedly as he carried her effortlessly in to his bedroom. Candles flickered from every corner, filling the room with a soft, natural glow. When he set her gently on the sheets, she stretched out languidly, enjoying the feel of the silk against her skin.

Cassidy watched him intently, feeling the sexual tension in the air as she fully appreciated his nude body for the very first time. His bronzed skin looked smooth in the candlelight and his well defined muscles flexed sensually as he moved. There was an almost feline grace about him that made her belly flutter in anticipation as he casually picked up an alabaster spritzer bottle from his nightstand.

"As I said before my dear Cassidy, you are rare jewel and as is fitting something so precious..."

He lifted the spritzer over her and with a quick squeeze a mist of aromatic jasmine and lilac perfume spread over her naked body. More remarkably, the mist shimmered with golden luminescence as it drifted down upon her skin, covering her from her breasts to her thighs.

As the wonderful scent drifted over her she saw that her skin was glittered with a fine dusting of sparkling powdered gold. "Oh my god, it's so beautiful!" Cassidy said appreciatively.

"It is the finest of French perfume infused with pure golden dust. An appropriate setting I believe, for one so beautiful."

Cassidy could not have dreamed of a more romantic moment and her body responded with a hot flush of arousal that made her thighs ache to be touched. When he lay next to her and drew her mouth to his, she surrendered a kiss to him as if he were her concurring warrior, home for the ultimate reward a woman can give to her man. She moved to mount him but with a single hand he stopped her and gently urged her back into the soft embrace of the silken sheets.

"No my dear, you have pleased me greatly and now it is my turn to please you." He kissed her with the hot passion she was still discovering within him, a passion that continually threatened to overcome her. He kissed her neck and then slowly moved down her body, sucking her breasts and kissing her belly until he had slipped down to her pubic mound.

He started slowly, kissing her inner thighs and flicking his tongue around her vulva, making her tremble with excitement. His breath felt hot on her skin and when his fingers gently parted her petals she tweaked her nipples hard. "Yes, lick my pussy, don't make me wait! I want to feel your tongue on my clit!"

Manuel curled his arms around her hips as he brought his mouth to her wetness and Cassidy allowed her knees to fall outward, spreading herself openly to his touch. Laying back into the sheets, she arched her hips upward, anticipating the probing warmth of his mouth on her sex.

Manuel though, seemed to delight in keeping her in a torturous state of frustration. He nuzzled her inner thigh, tickling her sensitized skin with his beard until she was actually squirming in his arms. "Ah, but what a beautiful flower you are my dear. Your womanhood rivals the delicate petals of nature's greatest creations! Even your scent surpasses that of the rose."

Cassidy felt her wetness begin to leak from her pussy and slipped her own hand down over her mound, gently tapping her clit in uncontrolled desire. When she felt his lips finally descend, she caressed his cheek, urging him to give her what her body was demanding. "Yes, that's it! Lick my pussy like that, oh fuck yes, that feels soo good!"

Manuel didn't disappoint her. His tongue slipped into her moisture and traveled up and down her slit, dipping in and then swirling around her inner lips. His mouth pinched and pulled at her engorged flesh and sucked at her juices as they oozed from her body.

Cassidy's hips rolled and flexed in his arms, instinctively trying to bring her most sensitive spots to his tongue but it danced and flicked in ways that eluded her efforts yet still drove her mad with lust.

Cassidy whimpered and cooed at him, lost in the blazing, wet fire that that he kindled in her belly. His fingers dug into her hips hard enough that she was sure he would leave her bruised but the pain melted in the heat of her need, fueling her bodies' race toward orgasmic release.

Just then Manuel centered his attention on her rock hard clit and twirled his tongue round and round over her bud. His lips locked around the fleshy hood and he sucked hard, causing the tiny vessels under the skin to fill with even more fresh blood. In seconds a sizzling series of contractions cascaded outward from her vagina and erupted through her body with enough force to make her belly ripple and to drive the breath from her throat. Cassidy moaned loudly, declaring with incoherent words that she had reached her peak.

Wracking spasms wound through her and beads of perspiration appeared on her skin as the moment crested. Her body pulsed and throbbed and then the orgasm receded like the tide. Presently her breath returned.

"Oh my fucking god!" was all she could say as the pleasant purring of her sex enveloped her like a warm blanket. Manuel kissed and nuzzled her thighs as she relaxed back into the sheets, seemingly content to let her enjoy the afterglow of her orgasm.

After a time Cassidy had begun to drift off into a hazy dreamlike state and Manuel moved up next to her, caressing her flanks with such a light touch that her skin barely registered the contact.

Lying on his side next to her, he let his gaze travel over her nude form, enjoying the pleasant curve of her hips and the gentle rise of her breasts. Somewhere deep in her mind, she noted the hypnotic affect of his fingertips as they roamed from her belly up into the valley between her breasts. When he cupped one firm globe in his palm, she opened her eyes. "Mmm, you have warm hands..."

"It is an unfortunate man whose hands chill the woman he makes love too my dear. I am indeed lucky to be blessed with a pleasing touch."

Cassidy turned her head and received a tender kiss. Her hand reached to him and found his penis hard and warm, waiting with controlled strength for her attention. Tightening her hold, she stroked him with long movements, pulling his foreskin over the crown of his cock until she felt the telltale thrust from his hips. It was the most subtle of movements but still enough to let her know what he needed. She drew him up, on top of her body and invited him to move into the cradle of her thighs. Manuel kissed her, softly at first but as his body rose and shifted, his kiss became demanding and insistent.

When she reached down to guide him into her, he grasped her hand and kissed it. "You have come so far Cassidy, yet there are things you have not yet experienced. You must trust me now if you are going to truly feel the pleasure that I can give you."

With deliberate slowness he gathered her wrists together and held them with one of his large hands. He then reached beneath the sheets and withdrew two scarlet red silk sashes, letting them trail over her breasts and neck as he showed them to her. "So I ask you, do you trust me Cassidy?"

Cassidy had never practiced any form of bondage before and the reality that she was about to be tied up while having sex with a man she didn't know suddenly became very frightening to her. "I don't know, I've never...ohh"

Her quiet pleas faded as he wrapped her wrists together tightly and then secured the sash to an antique wrought iron ring that was mounted to the headboard like a nineteenth century door knocker. He left her just enough play to flex her arms and no more. She tested the restraint and sighed worriedly.

"I do trust you, but are you sure we need this? Everything has been so good!"

He shushed her as one might do a child and then covered her eyes with the second sash. In a moment she was restrained and blindfolded, bound helpless in the bed of a man who seemed capable of almost anything. Part of her wanted to rebel, to scream for help but her passion would not allow such resistance. She was caught, caught by a man who had woven a web of her own sexual desires. Unsure of what he might subject her to, she surrendered none the less, just as she had ever since he first found her.

She still felt his hard body laying heavily on hers and when he drew her right leg up in his arm she felt his hard cock brush her thigh. "Oh my god" she whispered as Manuel brought his body in position to enter her.

"You see, my dear Cassidy, if I were to make love to you as you expected, you would have found pleasure to be sure, but you would have been denied the excitement that you must feel to be truly moved into bliss." His voice was calm and gentle but his cock pressed into her hard, filling her unexpectedly and causing her to gasp in surprise. "This way you will feel me as deeply in your mind as you do in your body."

Being unable to see caused her to focus on her sense of touch and soon she was keenly aware of every movement he made as he began fucking her. She felt his thick cock stretching her as it had done before and relished the sensation of his pelvis dragging up and down her belly. When he rose and lifted her right leg up to his shoulder, her passage opened and his shaft dove ever more deeply into her, making her gasp from the intensity of his penetration into her.

Wanting to clutch her breasts as they bounced on her chest, she struggled with the restraint, her arms flexing and straining in frustration as this amazing man had his way with her. Soon he was pounding into her pussy hard and she felt her wetness grow with each thrust. She was huffing and grunting as his length filled her and her mind raced with the thought that she was being thoroughly taken. Time and again, she tried to move her arms only to be reminded of her helplessness.

His mouth appeared on her neck and he sucked hard on her skin. His body pressed her down and his powerful hips flexed again and again as her channel clenched tightly on his hard, throbbing cock. "Oh yes...fuck me, fuck me hard baby. Fuck my pussy like that! Ahh yes!"

Her words became garbled and stilted as her body was ravaged by this man. Her clit screamed for her to touch it and she almost sobbed in frustration as her arms failed in their struggle against her restraints. Her hands became taunt and her fingers curled and whitened as she pulled but Manuel held her body in place as he bore down, sinking his cock into her until his balls slapped against her tender flesh.

All at once, Manuel gripped her rounded hips and pressed in deeply, driving the entire length of his cock into her. Cassidy felt her body tremble and quake and when her legs were drawn up and lifted onto his shoulders she again found herself vainly tugging at her restraints.

MiliktheRed
MiliktheRed
87 Followers
12