The Taking of Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers

Sam and Brian both went to prison for kidnapping and rape. But the rest of her employees never faced any repercussions because legally they were all forced to have sex with her. Cindy had to continue working with men whom she knew had completely enjoyed every minute they had with her. And worse, she knew that they were just as aware of how much she had enjoyed it as well. No more could she be the tough boss lady to them after being brought to so many multiple orgasms with and before them.

By the time Sam and Brian went to prison Cindy had learned that she was pregnant. She had a son and never bothered to attempt to test to find out who his actual father was out of fear that it might have been Sam. Her husband stood by her side the entire time. It had been humiliating for Cindy to continue working with the men in her department. Or to face the others knowing that most of them had probably viewed at least part of her rape on-line. But she continued on with the help of her husband. But a few months after the birth of her son Cindy resumed her regular meetings. But what her husband, and the other workers, never knew was that during some of these times, instead of a regular meeting, Cindy was meeting alone with Ben, James and Michael; The three men she liked most. And instead of discussing business she was letting the three of them tie her up and fuck the living daylights out of her.

PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers
12