All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 11'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 214 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please write more i swear this story is enchanting i love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Just write a new chapter goddamnit

DomsubhunterDomsubhunteralmost 10 years ago
I hoped the writing would improve

I tried. I really tried to keep an open mind but I couldn't stomach reading the rest of the story after my post following chapter 7. I spotread several paragraphs between there and here, but it was just more of the same poor writing quality and painful lack of structure. Yes I know this is free literature, but you might want to consider getting some pointers on style, word usage, paragraph structure and chapters. Or maybe my standards and expectations are just too high.

Best of luck - I hope eventually your writing improves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Agreed

For once I hear someone say something smart about writing on this site. Usually, the uneducated fools drool at every nonsensical writing style of the newest adjective whore. I can't stomach any of the chapters because of the adjectives (damn it hurts my eyes), the tense, the misuse, and most of all, the idiotic Lena herself. What a dumb character, and I don't see why Renz would fall for such an edgeless girl. Perhaps because she reminds of us of a bubble gum character. But anyways, whatever makes average peeps happy...

AndromedaGalaxyAndromedaGalaxyalmost 10 years ago
Entranced

I first read this series after another very strongly plot driven series, with a high level of intrigue. I thought this series would be just a small piece, leaving little to the imagination.

Having come back to it now I am more than happy to say that you have me completely entranced, it has been wonderful to see both characters develop much further than I ever thought they would be taken. I found myself reading until the early hours of the morning desperately wanting to know their fates, your tie in between chapters is impeccable and I love the flash backs to parts deliberately left out to keep the audience guessing.

Love can sometimes stem from the darkest of experiences, and I thank you for exploring that kind of maddening passion.

You have created for us a complex world to house your characters and I look forward to see where it next takes them.

lizzy1228lizzy1228almost 10 years ago
PLEASE!

We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Break?

I know you said you were gonna take a small break from the story, but man! It's been 6 months! I hope you decide to continue, and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ready for more

Dont leave us hanging. I love the characters and how they evolve with each installment. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please please please finish!

All 11 chapters are amazing, each more exciting than the last!! Please put me out of my misery and finish this series asap so I can know how it ends!! You really are a great writer!

muffincakehammymuffincakehammyalmost 10 years ago
I NEED MORE!

Good god this story is HYPNOTIC! As soon as I read the first chapter I couldn't stop! I read all 11 chapters in 2 DAYS! You need to continue this story ASAP! You are an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seriously though...

Please, please tell us what happens! I love this story and cannot wait for more!! You are an excellent writer. I have every confidence you won't disappoint :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
omg!

Where is the next installment?!?!? I have read this story in a very short period of time and I need more!!! You have a flare for the written word. I am all a quiver to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG

I'm so glad I read this...finally! For whatever reason I savored this to read since I first saw it coming out in Jan. I'm so glad it'll be continued!!!! (add !!s until page fills up) I think I was trying not to read it because I knew it was going to be the last, and I had emotionally prepared myself to say goodbye to these awesome characters. But by the same token, I hope nothing gets drawn out longer than need be, like a sitcom that's gone on 2 seasons too long. But then again, with Lena and Renz, I'll take all that I can get. I LOVE these characters so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I don't think the next chapter can come fast enough...

SparkleeSparkleealmost 10 years ago
Sexy surprises

It definitely means a new story, but WHEN?!?

Still one of the best stories <3. Hopefully your hiatus will make this next one even yummier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

When does the story continue? Please soooooon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ahhhh!

When can I expect the rest of this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Three Things!

1. I HATE Master Asshole Sterling

2. I adore Ava. Will there be a possible story/short story for her and Karl?

3. Renz' line about the Friedrichs not being invited was priceless.

4. That lounge sex was Fucking Amazing!

Okay four things :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Whew!

Well done!

TorturedOwlTorturedOwlalmost 10 years ago
Missing you

What's next? I had hoped your new story would have come out by now. Surely you can't be burned out still. :( Come back!

TorturedOwlTorturedOwlalmost 10 years ago
Just saw your update!

Can't wait! Woo!

rogerthat007rogerthat007almost 10 years ago
Where are you?

Come back, I miss your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where is the rest.

Please finish the story. It cant be left like that. The sex (wow). I love the love story so much that i will be looking forward to the rest. Thank u for sharing this love story with the public.

BluSkiiBluSkiiover 9 years ago
Dun Dun Duuuuunnn....

Amazing as always PLEASE keep going!! That cliffhanger though! LOL ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
never gets old...

Every love scene with Renz and Lena is new and exciting every time. You just keep making it better each time. Renz is like every girls dream guy-- powerful, smart, tender, strong, brave,provider, rescuer,protector, passionate, and loving. Thus he is just that a dream....that has been manifested into life by a woman's imagination in this story. Well done. Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story would love if you had finished

I was into the sci-fi stories and came across this instead, looking for something new. I hope you post more of the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cant stop reading it

This story is one of the best i have read. Please Please Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I read it again!!!! So Good.......

I emailed the author a while back she says its on its way....I'm stilll anxiously waiting....

Xoxo

Ana

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply amazing!

I couldn't put this story down! One of the best I've read on here.....it's not only detailed, historically accurate and emotionally appropriate it's fucking delicious. All of this sick & sorted details of Renz "taking" Lena and his feelings transitioning from extortion & lust to falling in love with her truly gives this story depth. More! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
still hooked

I'm still hooked on this story and I keep coming back to find out what happens next! I have just as many conflicting emotions as Lena and Renz, which is what good writing is supposed to do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievably fantastic - this should be published!

This story is right up there with the best erotic novels I've read (and paid for). I can't wait for the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

hopefully more to come, good story, look forward to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update?

Can you please please please update us on how the sequel is coming along?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved the excerpt on your blog!

Especially since it picks up right where this one left off. When is the rest going to be posted here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update?

ok, so have any of you checked the blog ....the last up date was 5 days ago....she said she was done just needed to format the story....like how long does it take to figure out how to format a story?!!!!!! like really????!!! lol it can not be that complicated. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
omg please write more I am on edge!

omg please write more I am on edge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
chapter 1 of the keeping of lena is on her blog!

she posted it last night ! i hope she figures out how to update both lit and the blog regularly tho...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?

How do u get to her blog? I am dying to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Keeping of Lena: Chapter 1, Part 1

http://ablondegoddess.tumblr.com/TheKeepingofLena

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY B!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you will be completely pampered today! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us!

-D

fefe428fefe428over 9 years ago
So happy....

I was just checking in to see if there was any word on when you'd be starting the new story and to my surprise there was something so much better...a link to it!!! So happy to see that you've begun the second story in the saga and I'm anxious to see what you have in store for Renz and Lena!!!

Kurvy_kutieKurvy_kutieover 9 years ago
Aaaawwwww!

Just reread the whole story and hopes desperately that you had added more, but thanks anyway! I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

This is really good! I love it! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please write the follow up!

It has been over a year and I'm dying to read more. I've read the series multiple times already and it never fails to be amazingly arousing. Please keep them coming!

InsectQueenInsectQueenover 9 years ago

Awesome! Keep them coming! I'm to the point where the story is so riveting that i nearly skip the sex. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wtf

WHERE?!?! WHERE IS THE NEXT ONE???!!!! IM DYING OVER HERE! GAH! THE SUSOENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

She has the start of the keeping of Lena on her blog. Read previous comments-- address is there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

i really love ur story plz do continue

CYNNARACYNNARAover 9 years ago
WELL HELL!!!!!!

Well hell......

Most definitely didn't see that coming.

Ba-Ba-Ba BAM!!!!!

Ain't this some shit?!!!

Lena's preggers and Renz have an ex wife he forgot to mention.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Let the dramatic games begin.

Lol.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
blog

writer have a blog where she is starting the keeping of leena

first chapter already posted :)

unkemptunkemptabout 9 years ago
where did you disappear to?

its been over a year, I fear this story will never be completed. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

If you look at her main page she has a link to her blog with the next chp. I'm over it because Renz cheated on his 1st wife with man women and she aborts her baby he's pist? Of course she shouldn't have done it at the end of her term etc but I wouldn't want a man whore husband and father just saying. Want a really good story read "the rebellious slave" by Hispet21!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Reply regarding the BLOG

Thanks for steering me to her blog. I too have now read Part 1, Ch. 1 of "Keeping Lena" in which our wonderful "Amateur author" (apparently in collaboration with her husband) picks up the story right where Ch. 11 of "the Taking of Lena" leaves off. Again masterfully written by a lady or team who certainly could be writing "pot-boiler" novels and perhaps even a best seller sometime.

And getting paid for doing so. So her continued sharing with we Literotica fans is a gift in itself.

Lets hope that our author keeps Renz from repeating the tom-catting that ruined his first marriage. And that he heeds Ilse's warning about the problems of a 37 year old husband keeping an 18 year old bride happy over the years ahead.

There are nearly 22 years in age between me and my love. But I have always been very aware of, and promptly attentive to, what he will be facing. So far, it has never yet become a problem for us.. Good, honest and open communication is the key.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF

WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY!!!!! WHY DO YOU TELL US A DATE AND WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO POST MORE WHEN YOU NEVER DO!!!!! this author is so frustrating....it has been over a month ago when you said you were going to add the next chapter!

DoctimeDoctimealmost 9 years ago

This final chapter was poorly written and even more sadly, poorly edited. In many ways very disjointed. I realize it is in the proper category and perhaps the fault is mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
still the best

I've read many stories on this website and I tried. I really tried, but this story is still the best. I just always seem to come back to it.

It's just too awesome!

Please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Title

I read this series overnight, and hadn't realized it was unfinished. Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cliffhanger

I can't believe you leave this story with a cliffhanger.

The story is really well told, and I would like to read more. Please write more. Thank you

heather86heather86over 8 years ago
nooooo

I started reading this yesterday didn't realise it want finished ๐Ÿ˜ฉ cant believe I have to wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yo

Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Noooooooooo!

This is a really great story and I would like to see more when you have the chance to make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Your work is excellent, please continue this compelling tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wanting More

I have been enthralled by entire this story series. It has made me angry. It has made me laugh. It has even made me cry. I could not stop reading it. It is nearly perfect. Your characters are enduring and with your writing I built their images in my mind. BRAVO. Now that you have left us with a cliff hanger, I am sure I am not alone is saying We Want More.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DONT STOP WRITING

I can honestly say this is one of the best I've read on this website. Its truly

amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yo. You can't stop now.

Hey! You can't get all the way to the last chapter, resurrect an ostensibly deceased character, and then not tell us how it ends!

Horseman68Horseman68about 8 years ago
Totally Engrossing Read!

Again, cannot believe how engrossed I have become in this story and your characters. Truely exceptional; so many dimensions and avenues to explore. You are implored not to make your readers wait too long for the next chapter -- and hopefully many more after.

A_TomboySubA_TomboySubabout 8 years ago
OH! MY! GOD!

i have a final that I need to take that this story has soooo thrown me off schedule on but OH! MY! GOD! what a great story! I read it in a day and I WANT MORE! I neeeeeeed it! lol

as usual the girl is a lil silly and problems could be solved by talking but its not as bad as other stories. the time jumps threw me, id advice putting ****earlier that night**** or such instead of just stars so we don't get pulled out of the story trying to figure out whats going on.

I loved the twist in the last chapter! nicccccce! loved the character development as well though I feel like some things about Renz aren't always finished, like thoughts and actions.

over all amazing work! really love it!

NevyfreakNevyfreakabout 8 years ago
Why so long?

I can't...I can't believe that this came out in 2014 and there hasn't been an updated chapter. I don't even care if you write the book and sell it but it's been 2 years and I need to know what happens next. This story is absolutely riveting. I certainly hope that you try to finish it. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredible

I've read every chapter of this series in one sitting. And this ending has left me hungry for more. Please for the sake of my sanity please do not stop writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More?

Is this the ending? What happens with his ex-wife?

applescherries105applescherries105almost 8 years ago
Please

I have devoured this story and am so distraught that there hasn't been an update in so long. Please finish! I need to know that Lena and Renz have a happy, sexually satisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What fabulous series!!

Please never stop writing! I have no words to tell you how much i have been loving this story!! And please do come out with chapter 12 asap!! I cant not wait to read it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMGGGG

MORE MORE MORE MORE. Amazing story. One of the best I've read on this site. Definitely top 2 hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

Wonderful writer you are! Please finish I have to know what happens! And also thank you for taking time to write it and release it for anyone to read. Please ignore the negativity. Write on :)

wondering_birdwondering_birdalmost 8 years ago
Where's chapter 12?

I've been reading this over the last couple of days. I have been so entrigued and engaged by the events that occur. Reading this took me through a lot of emotions, I found myself crying half of the time. I had to read line by line to keep myself from reading ahead! Seriously can not wait for chapter 12, like, where is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please update this!

I know it's been quite a while since the last update, but have mercy! Please update this wonderful, remarkably complex story! I'm glad they've come to love one another, something that would have happened with greater ease if he had approached her differently in the beginning. Their initial meeting is troubling, to be sure, but the eventual mutual understanding and acceptance of one another may have taken longer or perhaps never come about without the initial conflict . . . I could go on, but I just want to live through the upcoming drama, feel the suspense and then ease into the happy--but undoubtedly still tumultuous--ending. And I want Renz to get his baby!

curvy_mooncurvy_moonalmost 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

I love everything about this story and I'm aching to read the rest of it. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

You must continue this story! Don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was unexpected

Stumbled upon chapter 1 idly looking for... Sensual inspiration. What an unexpected read it turned out to be. This is an excellent romance, with a good amount of naughty scenes tucked in here and there. Oh those lovely romantic, intimate moments that make us roll our eyes and think "people don't actually say that" while we inwardly gush over it all the same. Not sure pussy, cock, clit, and the like were really the terminology used in that time but who cares since the actual terms would likely be confusing/off putting anyway. As someone who wants love and has rape fantasies as well I like where is story is heading and the way it seems to have an accepting view towards what many consider (unfairly I think) to be a perverse sexual desire. Well done and please keep going. I want to see that evil bitch Ilise ground into the dirt! (Perhaps after a few femdom scenes with Renz's brother? She seriously seems the type.) Just let us know if you're going to write another chapter, yea? I gotta know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is what every person who read Twilight, or 50 Shades, was truly hoping for. This is something special, and I must read more.

For the last couple days I have woken tired and grumpy from staying up late in the night reading this story. I go to bed dreaming of these two and I wake with an excitement to read the next chapter. I feel empowered by my needs and wants, in the fulfillment I can have. The honesty in your words makes me not want to hide my desires, but wear them with confidence, as Renz himself would. Their is such a strong connection I feel with Lena at times, and with Renz during others. I have never had such a freeing experience as a voyeur looking in on someone else's story. I have laughed, cried, and became so much more self aware of my own desires while reading this that I feel I owe you my sincerest gratitude. Its amazing how powerful this story is, and how fulfilling it is to read. It has been like therapy for me in many ways. Its funny that I began reading the story for the sex, but shortly forgot that was why I had started reading. The sex is a perfect combination of tasteful yet divulging of every detail with out the vulgarness we are so used to.. I don't want this story to end. I read sometimes fearing the direction you might take it. Its is like I need them to be ok and together in the end so that some part of me can be ok. That is powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I beg of you!! Please, please, continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh good lord!! You're killing us!! U must continue! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FINISH IT

I have checked this page a 10000 times for the part 12 and hopefully to 20. Please finish Lena and Renz' story please. Love love them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved the story and I'm hoping to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ohhhh mannnnn!!!!!!!

You are taking to long to continue. We are eagerly waiting the rest of your absolutely wonderful story.. I've read it twice now only to crash into the same incomplete ending. Very soon I hope that you will oblige us

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

PLEEEAAASE finish this story! I really enjoyed reading it but can't stand this cliffhanger lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please Continue

This is an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The keeping of Lena

Hi There!

I was sad thar I gothere and it seemed unfinished. But if you want the continuation go to abondgoddess profile. Ther you will see the next part of the series: The keeping of Lena https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1271485&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chills

I get chills every time I read this; chapters 11 and 12 are my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And

I also love the chapter at the hotel. The one that is supposed to be her first time. Swoon and whoa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More chapters then ending

More chapters...and then finish the story, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a story!

This was excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Llease lost the other parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Prolific Writing Pleasantly Suprised

I was about to PANIC over the impending doom about this story not continuing, but im glad my desperation lead me to your bio so i could see the the continuing story. This is by FAR the most titillating story i read on here !! You very well should be and I hope you are published author. This story has the best of EVERYTHING !! Romance, pure relentless fucking, is a thriller, has action, suspense, sadness, and everything inbetween !! This story is marvelous, and i sincerely hope you publish more !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect mix!

This book is a perfect mix of intrigue, drama, sex, and love! Wow!

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzover 3 years ago
Please release next chapter soon

I love your writing style and your creative mind. I am anxiously awaiting for Lena and Renz story to continue. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Plz continue the story

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24about 3 years ago

OMG, this story has taken me to heights I probably would never reach in my orgasms. Unfortunately, I know that there is more to this first portion of this well written tell of lust, surrender, intrigue, deceit, scorn, romance and endless orgasms for the lovely Lena. Can not wait to read the continuation of this story and I am sure even if you wrote a beautiful ending to this wonderfully spun tale, that I will be wanting more of Lena and Renz. Simply and erotically blissful!

DutchessOfTheNorthDutchessOfTheNorthabout 3 years ago

Iโ€™m so invested in what comes next! For the love of gods darling.. there are so many questions! Please donโ€™t make us beg.

This is way better than many of the books Iโ€™ve had on audible. Get this published.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that &quot;The Taking of Lena&quot; is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES