The Taking of Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, just remember one thing Billy, remember what I'm telling you. I didn't lie when I told you she wanted to fuck Andre. The very first time she met him she wanted to fuck him, Billy.That's what she said Billy, I didn't make that up. When Andre calls her she'll be spreading her legs for him and if not for him, for some other black prick with a big cock."

"Dede enough, nothing you say is going to change anything and being hateful won't get you anywhere."

Billy what will it take, when are you going understand, Susan has a thing for black cock. Billy your not black, that's what she wants now, she has a black son. If Andre snaps his fingers she'll be there for him. You just don't get it, I feel sorry for you. I'll tell you what though, I'll tell you how stupid I am. When it happens, when she fucks another guy and fucks you over, call me, because I love you Billy, just don't you wait to long."

One month later Susan and Andre Jr. moved in with me. Things were good between us, but not the same. I had changed too. Before the incident with Andre, I can honestly say I wasn't the jealous type. The problem was my trust factor with Susan had eroded.

first for two weeks I asked her about losing the nipple rings, after all every time I saw them it was a reminder of the andre affair. I got no where with that because susan always had an excuse, like "I don't have the time to buy new ones," or "they didn't have the kind I wanted." Then every time we went out some where it seemed like some black dude was there to hit on Susan. Several times when we were out with Andre Jr. a black dude would walk up and hit on Susan with total disregard for me. Some of the men would try to get a phone number, others would leave her their card. Compounding the problem was Susan's attitude, she openly flirted with them and if I said anything to the dude or her she'd get angry.

On one occasion I came home to supervise some work that was being done to our backyard fence. When I arrived Susan was outside talking to a black man who was making the repairs. Susan had on a pair of very short shorts, that left her ass hanging out and an old worn out undershirt that clearly showed her dark nipples and nipple rings. Waiting till the man left I complained about how she was dressed, her reply was typical.

"Jesus Billy, your acting so insecure, stop acting so jealous and act like a man. You keep this up I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave again." I bit my tongue knowing that if I forced the issue she ment what she said.

I guess I knew all along Dede was right. Two months after getting together I came home early from work because I was feeling a little under the weather. As I pulled in front of our home in the drive way was a black Hummer. I couldn't believe it. Cursing, I parked the car in the garage, grabbed an old softball bat and entered the house.

Susan ran into the kitchen, tying her terry cloth robe. I could tell she was nude beneath the robe. Susan's hair was damp around her forehead, as if she'd been exerting herself. Susan had been fucking and I could smell sex in the air around her.

"What are you doing home Billy."

"Where the fuck is he Susan." Susan blocked my path and took hold of my arms."

"Billy wait, I was going to call you, Andre called today he wanted to see little Andre. When he got here, we started talking and we are getting back together Billy. Andre wants me and the baby to move in with him and I think it's for the best."

I felt as if I'd been hit with a stick. Suddenly the rage left me. I hurt so bad inside I could hardly breath. My eye's started to well up and it was hard to talk. Just then Andre entered the kitchen tucking in his shirt. Seeing the bat he took a step back.

"Look man I don't want any trouble, if you two need to talk I'll leave." Andre's voice was shaky, a bat being a great equalizer.

"No that won't be necessary, I'll leave and you help her pack. Susan get your shit and get out of here by morning. What you can't take now I'll ship to you, just leave an address." I got in my car, drove around for awhile and stopped at a local bar. Three drinks later I picked up my cell phone and punched in 10 on the speed dial.

"Hello."

"You were right."

"Why don't you come over Billy, have you eaten."

"You sure, it's late."

"Billy I've always been sure and it's not to late."