The Tale of Her Mother Too Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For instance, he wanted her to give him a blow job she was adamant that she would not do so. He mother long ago had told her that only sluts and prostitutes did that. So in her trance state he created this scenario.

She was talking to some girl friends and her best friend said to her ...

"Are you serious, you mean you never gave your husband a blow job?"

"No, of course not. My mother long ago told me only sluts and prostitutes did that."

"My word, how very Victorian of her. Besides it's a lie. I myself, give my husband a blow job every morning and it keeps him happy all day. It also gives me much more control of him. He's constantly telling me how much he loves me. All men think that when a woman does that it's her ultimate act of love."

"That's nonsense. That's not true."

"Oh yeah, I'll bet you ten dollars to your one that I'm right, that's how confident I am."

The other girls all chimed in. Yeah, bet, bet, bet.

"Okay it's a bet."

That night Linda said to Ted

"Would you like me to give you a blow job?"

"Are you serious? You really love me that much. I always thought you just settled for me. I didn't know you loved me that much."

"Ted, I always loved you. I had no idea it meant that much to you. I never meant to hurt you. Tell me what to do? Darling, I want our love making to be good for you. Tell me what I should do?

"Lie down between my legs so that your face is right above my penis. With your hand guide my cock into your mouth. Lock your lips tight around the shaft but be careful that your teeth don't scrape against it. A man's cock is very sensitive and your teeth could hurt a lot. That's it, just like that. Now start sliding it in and out of your mouth by bobbing your head up and down. You can taste it now and it's absolutely delicious."

Her mouth started salivating and she began making slurping sounds.

"It's tasting better and better. You absolutely love the taste of my cock. Don't you?"

"UH HUH."

"Each time you slide it into your mouth, you take it deeper and deeper. It keeps tasting better and better. You love the taste of my cock. This is something you want to do over and over. As often as I'll let you.

Linda began making little moaning noises.

You can feel how excited it's making you. Is my cock in your throat yet?"

"UH HUH," she said as she pulled back.

"Start going faster and faster."

"UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH,

"You absolutely love sucking on my cock; you want to do it all the time now."

"UH HUH, UNH, UNH, UNH ...

"Does it feel like you're ready to come?"

"UH HUH, UH HUH, UNH, UNH, UNH ...

"You can come now."

AAAHHHH, AAAHHHH, AAAHHHH, she screamed. Linda never had an orgasm as powerful as this. Master, please, please, let me suck your cock again. I really love it. I had no idea a man's penis could taste this delicious.

"Will you ever disobey me again?"

"Never Master, I'll be your obedient slave from now on. What an idiot I am. I could have been enjoying this for years. Please, PLEEEEASE let me suck your cock again."

Linda bent forward to kiss and lick his balls and cock. Her tongue rolled his balls around in her mouth and she was salivating so heavily that her saliva was dripping down her chin onto her breasts. Sucking on his cock was making a loud slurping sound but she no longer cared about that, sucking on Ted's cock was just so very delicious.

She sucked his cock through two more orgasms and all three were as powerful as the first. He came with her as she had her fourth orgasm and she sucked every delicious drop right down into her belly. Linda had never had more than one orgasm at a time. Now immediately after her forth orgasm she passed out, she slept the whole night lying between Ted's legs, her face resting on his thigh.

When she tried to get up because she had to pee, her whole body ached. Then it all came back to her. She had sucked her first cock and it was marvelous. Never had she had orgasms as powerful as she had last night; and then she remembered she became Ted's sex slave last night.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to pee, Master."

"Ah good, you remembered your manners. Hurry back."

When she was standing beside the bed again, he said.

"From now on if you forget your manners or if you hesitate before you obey me, you will be punished. I am going to train you be a proper slave."

Linda suddenly realized every time he called her slave a thrill went through her; and she thought I'm going to like being his slave.

All this had happened 12 years ago. Today Linda had been thoroughly enslaved and it was insidiously done, Ted controlled every aspect of her life and she had no idea it was happening. At home she always remains completely naked because Ted told her she loved the freedom. She knew when her nipples were pierced that they marked her as a slave; and because she wore gold rings, permanently sealed, in each nipple, she would be his slave forever. In the house tiny silver bells were attached to the rings so that the tinkle announced her presence with each step.

As for Rita, when Ted first married Linda she was only 5 years old. By the times she was seven years old she considered Ted her daddy. She also started running about the house naked, just like her mother. She was fourteen when he went to work at Citibank. At fifteen he started hypnotizing her too. Mainly just to get her accustomed to being put into a trance. When she was sixteen she noticed a major change in her mother. She could hear her mother's loud moans and groans when they were making love.

She thought it was cute to hear her parents making love. But soon those moans and groans turned into screams and then shouts. Words like "I'm coming Master" or "Fuck me harder baby, please Master fuck me harder;" were heard very clearly and they were turning Rita on. She began masturbating whenever she heard them making love; and that was virtually every night. Ted was still training Rita in hypnosis. When he began to suspect she could hear them, he questioned Rita while she was in her trance.

"What do you do when you hear us?"

"I masturbate. I masturbate almost every night now."

"Does that help you?"

"No it doesn't."

"What would help you Rita?"

"I want to be in there with you both. I need you to fuck me the way you fuck mom. I need you to make me scream the way you make mom scream. I need you to make me beg the way you make mom beg. That's what I need and that's what I want."

Ted was so shocked he didn't know what to say or do. This was his daughter talking like this. He ended the training session.

"You're going back into deep trance, deeply asleep. Slowly the trance will change to normal sleep. You will not awaken till your alarm clock goes off. When you do awaken you will feel wonderful. Consciously you will not remember our talk at all; but subconsciously you will remember every word. You will just feel good.

"She's sound asleep now, he said to Linda, but we finally finished Moby Dick. Dammit I'm getting a terrible headache. Do we have anything stronger than aspirin?"

"I have those 650 mg aspirin I use when my arthritic finger flares up."

"Okay, let me try that. God this is becoming one bitch of a headache. Would you get me two tablets honey and a glass of water."

He watched Linda walk naked towards the bathroom to get him the aspirin. He was thinking how lucky he was to get a woman like her to marry him; she was so gorgeous, so sexy.

In moments she was on her way back carrying a glass of water in one hand and he supposed the aspirin in the other. He looked at her pussy, it was completely bare. In fact there wasn't a hair anywhere on her body from her chin to the soles of her feet. About eight years earlier he told her she would feel much cleaner if she removed the hair from her body. The next day when he came home he found her in the bathroom applying a depilatory oil all over her body.

"Oh hi Ted, I'm so glad your home early you can help me with this."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm using a depilatory to remove body hair. I read somewhere you are less likely to get sick if the body hair is removed. They say it's a much cleaner form of hygiene."

"I don't know about that, but I do love bald pussy."

"Oh you, all you ever think about is screwing and eating pussy."

"You can't blame me, not when I have a wife as beautiful as you; and with a sexy body like yours.

"Ted, no, I'm all covered in oil. Oh my god, oh baby, ... Yes Master."

He fucked Linda through eleven vaginal orgasms and four anal orgasms. She passed out immediately after she had her last vaginal orgasm. He carried her into the bathroom and bathed her, douched her, and then gave her an enema flush. That's where the patient gets one quart of lightly soapy water at first then the valve to the flush or exit tube is opened and as the flush water is forced in and the preceding water is flushed out. That way the patient never has any cramping afterwards, but the rectum and usually the descending colon is cleaned out. He used a flushable cleansing wipe afterwards then a washcloth to dry her pussy and buttocks and anus. Linda slept through it all. Afterwards he tucked her in for a post coital nap. He figured she would probably sleep a good three hours more.

He finally decided what to do about Rita. He would have to keep her as his sex slave too. Without realizing it he had been training her to be a sex slave. If he didn't keep her she would eventually give herself to the first man, or woman who dominated her. At least, if she belonged to him, he could give her the assemblage of a life and never be mistreated. He even started to come up with a scenario that would make Linda accept Rita as his sex slave.

**************************************

When Ted arrived at the bank the next morning everyone seemed to be treating him as though he was the boss. It was yes sir, right away sir, can I get you some coffee sir, when would you like me to start on that report sir? When he was half way through his work he realized the bank was essentially bankrupt. Nigel had invested all of his own money to save the bank. The bank had only one asset, it owned 75% of all the property on the island. Almost everyone on the island was in hock to the bank in one way or the other. If any one of the bank's creditors called the bank's loan the bank would fail and with it so would all of the people who owed the bank money. That meant 51,000 people on the island could no longer pay their bills. They would all be bankrupt too. Any assets that they had would only get them 10 cents on the dollar, if even that much. Rick and he would have to be crazy to buy this bank.

Or... and slowly a plan began to unfold he and Rick could go to some of the creditors and begin to buy up what the bank owed them for 20 or 25 cents on the dollar. He quickly estimated that for $125,000,000.00 or maybe $150,000,000.00 they could not only own the bank but virtually everything on the island. He had to talk to Rick and do it right away.

He closed his files on the computer and made them all password protected. He didn't want anyone to know what he knew.

He left Nigel's office and spoke to Mr. Sperling who was in the outer office.

"Mr. Sperling, my wife just called me on my cell phone. There is a very important conference call waiting for me on my satellite phone. I have to go back to the hotel. As long as I have to go back to the hotel, I might as well have lunch with my wife. I should be back here around 2:00PM.

As soon as Ted got back to the hotel he grabbed the satellite phone and called Rick to tell him what he had found.

"That's the whole story Rick. We can have the whole thing, the bank, and about 75-80 % of all the property on the island. Our cost will be, at the maximum, $150,000,000.00 million."

"Tell Nigel what you found, said Rick, and what we plan to do. Tell him we'll take care of him monetarily. His life style will not be affected. Then immediately start buying up all of the banks debt. I'll be leaving in a couple of hours with my girls, for Switzerland and then on to Amsterdam. Let's keep in touch by phone.

***********************************

Rick, Audrey, and Susan were in Zurich, presently they were being shown the sights by their guide, Georg (pronounced Gay-org). He was a young man Rick had carefully chosen to be their guide. Firstly, Georg was young, in his early to mid twenties. He was not above taking a bribe, or when needed, bribing someone to get him whatever Rick wanted. Secondly he spoke English very well, although when he spoke it, he did so with a heavy German accent. He was saying to Georg ...

"I need someone to make sure my wife and daughter are always safe when we are out in public."

"Oh you needn't worry about that Herr Marshall, I am a fifth degree black belt in Aikido. That is also called Godan, I was trained in Okinawa. I still go back there every other year, to make sure my training is still at its peak."

"They were across the street from the dress shop that the girls were in, shopping for some new dresses. There was a small park right behind them. Rick walked into a grassy part of the park and said to Georg, okay take me down."

There was a look of surprise on Georg face, also a faint smile.

"Are you sure Herr Marshall, I wasn't lying about my ability, you might be hurt."

"Let me worry about that."

The strikes were lightening fast and after three minutes neither man had the advantage over the other.

Okay, that's enough. I'm satisfied. I'll pay you $25,000.00 for three weeks work that's 24/7and you work for me exclusively. Do you agree?"

"Of course, that's very generous. Where did you get you training?"

"In Japan, I studied under Masoa Otakisama."

"Now I understand, some of your blocks and strikes I haven't seen before."

"My dad was in the service and was stationed in Japan. I studied under the sensei for four years, from 11 to 15 years old. Now, I practice for two hours every day mostly to keep in shape and to control my weight."

"I was hoping to have a sport match, and that way we could compare styles."

"I'm afraid I couldn't do that Georg, I use Karate only for self defense and then only full force. If we had a match, I would probably kill you.

"Oh, come now, Herr Marshall, I would say we were very evenly matched. Perhaps it would be you who would be killed. Tell me how many of those beautiful diamonds do you have?"

So that's what he's after, he thought, I wonder how he found out about them?"

"Your wife was showing them to your daughter. She took them from that little pocket that was so cleverly sewn into the seam on the inside of your jacket. How many have you? I really couldn't tell, but I guessed there were several more in that packet.

Rick thought, I told her not to touch them without my permission. I'm going to have to give her a good spanking for not obeying me. He knew Georg was waiting for his chance to strike and he was prepared for it. It came not a second later. The blow was easily parried but the kick was a surprise. Rick was willing to take that blow because it would leave Georg open for a counter attack.

He was correct, Rick threw what he called the spear. His arm and hand was rigid like a steel bar. It struck Georg right on the sternum breaking it and puncturing the heart. Georg eyes flew open in surprise his knees gave way and fell flat on his face. He was dead before he hit the grass.

Rick winced in pain, he figured he had a broken rib. He walked across the street and met his girls coming out of the dress shop. He ignored the pain.

"Well, girls did you get something pretty?

"Oh yeah, and very sexy too, wait till you see us in these dresses."

Rick pretended he tripped on a crack in the sidewalk and fell heavily against a iron railing guarding some stairs to an outside entrance to a basement.

"Ow, he yelled, hell, I think I broke something."

"Quick Susan, hail a cab. Let's get him to a hospital quickly."

They heard some shouts and then some screams about a block away.

"Probably just some kids," said Susan.

"Quick driver, take us to the nearest hospital my husband just fell and hurt himself..."

"You are very lucky Herr Marshall, it's just a simple fracture it could have been much more serious. Just refrain from any strenuous exercises for the next few days. Then in two weeks the bone should be healed enough for you to resume normal exercise. I'll write a prescription for pain. I'll be right back." ...

Once outside, Rick said to the girls, "Let's go back to the hotel, I got the name of the diamond merchant from the bank manager. We'll talk to the concierge and find out about a flight to Amsterdam... "Actually, said Fraulein Hauser, there is a flight at 3:30 PM this afternoon; Hans can take you to the airport in our limousine. Why don't you get packed and call me when you're ready, and I'll send a bellman right up.

It took only 30 minutes to get ready since they hadn't fully unpacked. The bellman said he would load their things in to the limo and meet then at the car. While Rick tipped the bellman Audrey and Susan got into the car, and then Rick joined them.

Their flight tickets were waiting at the Swiss Air counter. When they arrived in Amsterdam it was 6:30 PM and by 7:15 PM they were at their hotel. Rick had Audrey make dinner reservations for the three of them at 8:30 PM and because they were staying in the Premier Suite they had no problems getting the reservation.

When they were seated at their table, and having their salad. Rick told the girls I have a very important meeting in the lounge at 10:00 PM with a Mr. Ruben Kohen. I don't think this meeting will last no more than 30 or 40 minutes. But he will probably want to meet me tomorrow at his office around 10:00 AM. Why don't you arrange a tour with the concierge for tomorrow but I'd like you both back for lunch with me.

Susan said, "I've been feeling kinda bushed these last few days do you mind if I just sleep in tomorrow Honey?"

"No not at all. If she's not feeling well in the morning, Audrey, I want you to stay here with her. I don't want either of you by yourselves.

"Of course darling, no problem."

I have to go downstairs now for my appointment. I'll be back as soon as I can."

As Rick walked into the lounge he spotted a man he just knew was Mr. Kohen, he wasn't sure how he knew but he walked straight to him.

"Mr. Kohen, I presume. I'm Rick Marshall."

"Ah, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Marshall. I'm told you are interested in some diamonds for your wife."

"That's not exactly correct. I have some diamonds that I would like you to design a ring setting for my wife's upcoming birthday present."

"How large are the stones? Do you have them with you?"

"I would rather wait till tomorrow to show you the stones, you see they are the color of bronze.

Mr. Kohen eyes opened wide. "Yes, I... I understand. It would be better to examine them in my shop."

"I was also hopping you could give me an estimate of their worth?"

"That will be no problem let me give you my card it has the address of my shop."

On one side it was printed in English and the other side in Dutch. The card read 'Exclusively Diamonds' Kohen and sons since 1827 dealers in the finest stones.

"Is 10:00 AM good for you Mr. Marshall?"

"Perfect, for me. I'll see you at your establishment at 10:00 AM. Goodnight Mr. Kohen."

As soon as the two men parted Rick took the elevator back upstairs.

"How's she doing? Is she feeling any better?"

"She'll be fine Rick; I'll be taking her to the OB/GYN's office tomorrow at 4:00 PM. I'm sure it's nothing serious.

In the morning when Susan awoke, the first thing she did was rush into the bathroom and throw up. Audrey knew immediately what was wrong. "Why don't you order some breakfast for the two of us Rick, and some dry unsalted crackers for Susan?"