The Tale of the Families Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all she could stand. Numb with shock, yet aware that she had to be careful not to make any noise, she slipped back into the adjacent bedroom.

Her heart was thudding wildly when she finally made it to her own bedroom. She was aware that she was breathing erratically, her chest heaving and the sound of her breathing quite audible to her in the quiet of her room.

She threw herself on her bed, head spinning crazily as she tried to understand what she had just witnessed. Busty Mom?

Had Ashish ever thought of his mom like that, she wondered? No, it was impossible! Maybe he was hooked on large breasts and the sight (or feel) of a cock between them was his ultimate get off.

She had to admit that with her ample boobs, still so firm and ripe, she was an ideal candidate for a busty mom! Was her son secretly fantasizing about doing to her tits what those men had done to the woman on the screen?

She was convinced that he was fixated on tits. What Vera had been watching on the PC that morning and what her son had been looking at a few moments ago on the same monitor had remarkably similar content and it would have been too much of a coincidence for her not to believe her instincts.

Whatever the reason, Anita knew that she probably never would look at her son without thinking of what he had been doing tonight.

And then the image of her son thrusting his hips out and ejaculating all over the PC monitor drifted into her mind.

Without thinking, her hands crept up to her tits beneath the thin nightgown she was wearing. Her thinking wasn't straight anymore and images of the movie, of her son jacking off to it and then finally of Vera eating her out flashed through at the same time.

At the same time, her mind wandered back again to the episode that had come to mind a few minutes ago: the one where Dino had, for the first (and certainly not the last) time, had showered her abdomen with his come.

Why had she thought of that? And especially, considering the situation, she was confused that her mind could actually consider recalling that episode with her husband. There was her son, all of twenty-one, addicted to watching porn, something that was considered to be taboo around these parts, and she was thinking about the time that she was fucking with her husband!

Her mind refused to go blank even though she tried hard not to think about anything else except how best she could handle this situation with her son.

(Dino would always raise another hard on, and quickly at that, especially after he would watch her rubbing his come over her body and into her nipples.

That night, hardly a couple of minutes after he had let his semen wash her tits, he crouched over her in the inverted position. She was still lying on the couch and still rubbing his sticky come over her tits when she raised her face to watch his cock dangling down over her face.

"Maybe, if you suck it a bit, it would get fully hard again, baby. I do want to fuck you again."

So she opened her mouth and he thrust his already hardening cock into her, leaning down to put his mouth on her pussy. She opened her legs wide; moaning as he expertly licked her clit, his fingers rubbing her slit gently...)

She didn't know when she had pulled down the front of her gown down her shoulders. Neither did she know exactly when she had pushed the loose bra down her tits.

Her hands seized her swollen tits and she crushed them. Her nipples were erect and her legs wriggled as she kneaded her tits.

(The sight of those huge cocks spurting between the woman's tits, splattering all over them and onto her face, the way the man held her head firmly as he fucked his cock into her mouth and the way the woman had kept jerking two cocks even as the third fucked her tits...these images flashed through her mind. And yes, finally, the sight of her son's hand speeding its movements and his guttural voice encouraging the actor:

"Oh yeah, man, fuck those tits, oh yes, faster, now, you son of a bitch, fuck them faster, give it to that goddamned bitch, give it hard to that cunt! Oh fucking hell, that's it, oh yes, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

And then those thick, long ropes of her son's cum...)

She could see his contorted face, his body bucking on the wobbling chair, his mouth wide open, eyes riveted on the screen.

It wasn't long before she had raised the gown over her hips and pulled her panties down. Kneading one large breast in one hand, she used the other to begin caressing herself down there...

(Dino kept up to his word. Hardly a couple of minutes had passed since he had been fucking her face and his cock had already gotten hard; in fact, harder than it was before.

She bucked her hips when she felt his finger plunge inside her steaming cunt and clamped her lips around his throbbing cock. With the palm of one hand, she was still rubbing his come over her tits, though it was fast drying off.

"I think we are ready now," he said, continuing to fuck her cunt with his finger and straightened up. He glanced down and watched her lips slide up and down his cock and he stared at her hand still rubbing his come over her large tits.

"Oh god, baby, that looks so sexy!"

"Mmm..."

"I mean, watching you rub my cum over your tits! Oh yeah, baby, suck me harder, oh fuck, oh yeah, that's it!"

She looked into his eyes and applied more suction, trying to smile at him with his cock stuffed in her mouth.

He crammed his finger deep inside her and she cried out, almost biting his cock off. She pulled her head away and gasped,

"Oh darling, fuck me now, please, put that cock inside me! Fuck with me, baby, come on, fuck with me!"

He grabbed her hands and pulled her off the couch and they kissed, stabbing each other's tongues and smelling their juices, tasting them. She reached down and grabbed his cock, jerking it up and down and he gripped her tits.

He grabbed her cheek and forced her face away, string into her eyes. "How do you want it, honey?"

"Just this way! Standing up!" her voice was shrill and impatient.

Dino held her hip, which she had swung up to part her pussy. She had to get on to her toes to adjust the height even after he had bent down at his waist.

She grabbed his shoulder with one hand and the top of the couch with the other for support as he thrust his hips at hers. The tip of his cock rubbed over her wet pussy and she moaned.

"Please, darling, shove that cock inside me!"

He bent down to take one swinging tit in his mouth and grasping his erect cock, guided it inside her smooth nether lips.

"Ah, yes!" she hissed when she felt the solid cylinder plunge inside her, burying right to the hilt.

He cupped her buttocks with one hand, continuing to suckle on her engorged nipple coated with his dry semen and pulled her closer.

"Fuck me, please, fuck me hard!" she cried out.

He began to thrust his cock in and out of her wide-open and thoroughly wet pussy.)

Anita had closed her eyes as the images flashed through her mind vividly. She had somehow dragged her body up the bed, her back flat against the bedstead.

She now brought her hands up to cup her large tits. She pushed them up and bent down. In this position, she could flick the tip of her tongue over the swollen nipples.

Her knees were drawn up the bed and she parted them. Directly opposite her was the mirror and she could see her pussy glistening with her juices in the reflection.

She felt like a tart as she licked around her sensitive and now stiff nipples. She let go of one breast and allowed that hand to wander down over her flat belly till her fingers were back there, caressing her pussy lips gently.

(Dino pushed and plunged, pulled and gasped as he fucked his wife. He drove his cock upwards till his hips smacked against her with a dull slap. She cried out and he backed off again till only the tip of his cock was embedded inside her. He paused a while, sucking avidly on her nipple and then pulling her towards him with her buttocks, he slammed his hips forward, allowing his cock to bury back deep inside her steaming pussy.)

Anita suddenly realized that she was moaning softly. Her fingers slid up her slit till she was rubbing her swollen clit. She pinched the nipple she was licking as she fondled her clit just that bit faster and faster.

The moaning turned to guttural cries as the images that were flashing through her mind suddenly changed and all that she saw now in her mind was the contorted, convulsing face of her son as he shot his semen all over the monitor...

12