The Tale of the Families Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it here and finish it, baby," she crooned.

He didn't hesitate. They both knew that it was the way they liked it most. He shuffled forward and pushed his cock against her tits, already moving up and down. She used her tits to align his cock between them and when she pushed them together, he groaned and threw his head back.

"No," she said sharply. "I want you to look when you cum!"

His head snapped back and he stared in wonder as she used her tits to expertly stroke him between them and bring him to his orgasm.

His glistening shaft slid effortlessly up and down the slick valley of her firm, young tits. She interlaced the fingers of her hands across the nipples and began to move up and down on the floorboard of the SUV countering his wild thrusts.

She leaned down and allowed her saliva to dribble out of her mouth and land squarely on the fiery cock head, even though they both knew that this extra lubrication was not at all required because his cock was so wet with her juices and his own pre cum.

"That's it, baby, come on, fuck 'em, fuck those tits, baby, oh yes, that feels so nice, ah, faster baby, faster. Fuck my tits faster, now, oh, yes, yes!"

His eyes widened as he saw the tip of his cock hitting her chin when it surged up her cleavage during the forward thrust. The warmth of her tits, as they wrapped around his cock felt almost as hot as her cunt.

"Ah, shit, baby, here it comes," he cried out.

She watched his cum explode from the tip of his cock, hitting her right on her nose. She drew back so that the following burst could land on her lips and even as she smacked them together, she felt his third burst landing on her chin.

"Oh yes, baby, cum for me, cum on my tits baby, cum and make them wet, ah yes, more, baby, ah yes, yes!"

Who was he to deny?

12