The Tale of Ugly and Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,048 Followers

On a cold but clear frosty evening, Hannah and Benny shivered as they walked out onto the deck and gazed up at the star filled sky.

"It'd be great to sit out here in the spa and take in the view." Hanna suggested.

"Sorry, but I've got nothing for you to wear." Benny advised.

She turned to him and smiled, "Well, why don't we get the sex thing out of the way first? Then we won't have to worry about what we wear."

Hannah laughed at the shocked look on his face, "C'mon, it won't be that bad."

They soon stood toe to toe in the bedroom, Benny slipped off her windbreaker and top as she undid her jeans and let them slip to the floor. He took in her smooth pale skin, her large breasts straining in her bra; her waist was narrow, her hips lean. Frilly French knickers sat perfectly over her buttocks, below her legs were slim but still shapely and toned.

Hannah grinned as his eyes raped her.

"Hey, I liked to be kissed at least once before I'm fucked." she whispered.

Benny would always remember their first kiss; it started tenderly with exploring little pecks before gradually becoming more passionate. Their breathing becoming heavier as their tongues wrestled and tormented. Her hands were soon removing his clothes, and they were soon standing in just their underwear. She shivered as Benny freed his cock and slipped it between her thighs; then removed her bra so that he could take her nipples into his mouth. Hanna pushed her knickers down and stepped out of them. She then took his head in her hands and looked into his eyes.

"It's been ten years since I've done this, please be gentle." she asked.

Benny guided her to the bed and smothered her with kisses; his hands caressed her body with the exception of what was between her legs. After what seemed as eternity to Hannah, Benny moved down the bed and licked his way up each thigh, she shivered in both fear and anticipation until his tongue slipped into her pussy. Her fear turned to ecstasy as Benny suckled on her clitoris, his finger penetrating her below. Her fear returned as he moved upwards and his hard cock was guided between her lips, she lay still as he penetrated her and began to rock gently inside her. She whimpered as the pleasure began to seep through her body, and then in an instant she released herself to be loved, her legs wrapped around his waist she let someone into her inner sanction for the first time in many years.

For Benny, the loving making was intense. It had been a long time in coming and he wondered whether it would ever happen at all. Their bodied moulded into each other like a glove, his cock felt like it was trapped in a warm wet vice. He knew that Hannah was with him in spirit, her kisses and murmurs of pleasure an admission of her desires. Benny rode Hannah tenderly without a thought for a change in position, they wanted to hold and kiss each other knowing that their first time would always be special.

"It's safe to finish inside me." Hanna whispered into his ear knowing that that the end was close.

She held him tight as he ejaculated deep inside her, his warm cum reminding her how much she missed sex. She kissed him as he relaxed on top of her and lifted her legs to minimize the leakage onto the sheets below.

"That was nice." she whispered into his ear.

Benny eventually rolled off onto his side and Hannah snuggled in close for comfort. He looked over her body in a more sensual way, different from the nervous lustful pre-sex feasting as he took her clothes off. He ran a hand over her smooth skin and traced her narrow waist upwards; her dark nipples were still aroused and hard under his touch. His eyes shifted to the curls between her thighs, thick and natural in shape.

"A true redhead." he commented running his fingers through the curls.

Hannah opened her eyes and smiled, "Yep, what you see on top is what you get below."

His fingers explored downwards and Hanna opened her thighs slightly as her clitoris was tweaked gently, she sighed with appreciation and kissed him on the neck. Benny reached over to the bedside cabinet and retrieved a couple of tissues, then placed them strategically between her lips. They then lay silent and content in each others arms, each deep in thought.

An hour later, they sat low in the spa, the warm water welcome from the cold air above. The dark sky was dotted with stars, the house in darkness and quietness of the country providing a romantic back drop. Hannah lay sideways in the spa; her legs lay across Benny's lap. She enjoyed his wandering hands which seemed to have a fascination with her thighs and what lay above.

"So, was that really your first time in ten years?" he asked inquisitively.

"Nearly ten years."

"Why so long? There must have been someone special in your life since then."

Hannah hesitated before answering, but decided it was best to be open and honest.

"I was engaged to what I thought was the loveliest man in the whole world. I decided that he wasn't so lovely when I found in my bed with my so called best friend. Since then, sex has never been on my agenda."

"Shit, I could never go ten years without sex."

Hannah laughed, "Men are such basic creatures, food and sex is all they ever need. And personally, I couldn't see you going for ten days without it."

Benny slapped her playfully on the foot, "What an insult."

Hannah slapped him back, "I noticed those wandering eyes the minute I first saw you. You had all of the females in a pecking order of desirability in no time at all, and I was at the end of the queue. You weren't all that interested in even talking to me."

"It was more that I was scared of you." he retaliated quickly.

She grinned, "And so you should be, you should be very, very scared."

"So was I any good in bed?" he asked trying to turn the tables.

"Passable, but they always reckon the second time's better than the first."

"That's pretty forward of you. Is there going to be a second time?" he asked casually and then yawned for affect.

Hannah chuckled, "I think there's some likelihood. Let's just call it woman's intuition."

Hannah was quite right; their relationship just sort of came together naturally. The aura of coolness around her evaporated and was replaced with affection. She loved to laugh and hold his hand in public, her quick wit playfully insulting him and her kisses making up when he pretended she went too far. In private, she was sexually demanding and took him when she felt like it. She would sometimes walk into his house and remove her clothing under his eager eyes. He once asked her what would happen if he guests. She shrugged her shoulders and told him they would either have leave or join in. She took more care of her appearance, a little make up, a wardrobe added to, and her lovely red hair left down how he liked it. She smiled under his compliments, and once reminded him that it was easier to keep a well trained man than to find and train another.

Benny found Hannah the most intriguing woman he'd ever met, she was private about her past life, never made plans for the future and only seemed to live for the present. She could often be unpredictable, like the time she suggested that he could see other women if he wasn't satisfied with her. He was dumbfounded and all of a sudden felt vulnerable, as if she was attempting to slow the relationship down. After a few days of it gnawing away it him, he confronted her. She explained that the most important thing to her was that he was happy, and it was okay if he wanted to bed other women so long as it was done discreetly. He soon put her on the right track. The weeks soon turned into months, and while they sometimes slept apart in their own abodes, they became soul mates. There was a simple happiness in just being together, sometimes they might be at opposite ends of the house, but it was still close enough.

It was Christmas in 2005 when things got a little complicated. Chrissy, Mark and Joanna were to have Christmas at home for the first time in many years. By this time, Joanna knew that Benny had a new lady in his life, they occasionally flicked e-mails between them just let each other know that they were still alive. Joanna flew in from Europe a few days before Christmas; however her mother and father who were on route from the Middle East were unfortunately delayed by a few days.

For obvious reasons, Benny was more than a little concerned about inviting Joanna to dine with them on Christmas Eve, but Hannah insisted that they shouldn't leave her on her own. Hannah had been with Benny at the airport when he picked Joanna up a few days previous. She watched as the beautiful young woman walked up to her Benny and hugged him, the twirled in front of him.

"Do I look very ugly today?" she asked with sparkling eyes.

Benny grinned.

"Yes, you look very, very ugly today." was his reply. Hannah would never forget Joanna's eyes as they settled on her for the first time, curious inquisitiveness she put it down to. The young woman's eyes reached deep into her soul as if to ask was she good enough for Benny? Hannah's confident eyes told her that she certainly was.

The restaurant was busy on that Christmas Eve. Hannah, Benny and Joanna sat at a window table, but the view was ignored for intelligent and humorous conversation. Hannah watched the interaction between Benny and Joanna with great interest, the eye contact, the mannerisms and the odd touch. She waited for an opportune moment and popped the question.

"So, when were you two lovers?" Hannah asked.

The question floored both Benny and Joanna into dumb silence.

Hannah laughed joyously at their discomfort, "I'm a psychoanalyst, I'm used to picking up vibes and body language. You two have been at it."

Joanna grinned at Benny and then looked Hannah in eye.

"Two years ago and at the age of nineteen, I asked Benny to relieve me of my virginity. He however declined my kind invitation, and I practically had to rape him. I wanted my first lover to be someone I cared for and that make it nice for me, and I wanted it to be Benny."

Hannah grinned mischievously before taking a sip of red wine, "And did he do a good job?"

It was Joanna's turn to grin, "Oh yes, he did a mighty fine job of it."

Hannah reached over and patted Benny's hand, "I'm sure he did, he's not too bad in bed. Maybe I should've waited for him to take virginity. My first time was a disaster, pain, blood, confusion and disappointment."

"I had none of that." Joanna replied looking over at Benny, "Benny was very gentle once I got him in the mood, then it was all plain sailing. "He's the best lover I've had, and there's been a few since."

Joanna was amused by the look of disbelief on Benny's face and decided to have a little fun with him.

"I'm really into group sex now." Joanna added. "Foursomes are good, but threesomes are more fun. Less complicated and you get time to watch."

Hannah smiled coyly, "Yeah, threesomes are nice. Do you prefer two guys, or a guy and another girl?"

"A guy and another girl." Joanna replied. "I like sharing the duties so to speak, if you know what I mean."

"I agree." Hannah replied knowingly.

The conversation was interrupted by the arrival of their meals. Benny picked away at his food while he digested Hannah's confession. Group sex was something that he would never expected of Hannah, but she had always been a little secretive about her past love life. The conversation around the table never returned to sex, enough had already been said. Joanna returned home with them and retired to her room after coffees.

Benny lay in bed deep in thought as Hannah went through her normal bedtime ritual in the bathroom. Eventually she climbed into bed and knelt beside him; her hand found his sleeping cock and began to fondle it.

"I thought it would be hard after all that sex talk." she whispered before taking him deep into her mouth.

It took but a short time to get him hard, his hand slipped between her thighs and found her wet and aroused. She whimpered as his finger slipped inside her.

"I never thought you would've been into group sex." he commented.

"You never asked. I've never asked you whether you'd been into it either."

"Always had the dream; never the opportunity." he replied.

"Would you like the opportunity?" she asked a short time later. "Careful how you answer that question, because sometimes the man can get missed out, if you know what I mean."

Hannah returned her mouth to Benny's cock and sucked on it slowly, then suddenly got up and put her dressing gown on before leaving the room. Benny took himself in hand and stroked his cock while wondering where she had gone. A few minutes later, Joanna walked into the bedroom with Hannah behind. Benny watched as Joanna stood close to the bed and slipped a sheer top from her body.

"Do I look real ugly tonight?" she asked while slipping into bed beside him.

He didn't answer. Hannah climbed into bed on the other side and within seconds, Benny was surrounded with kisses and tormented by wandering hands. Joanna then sat astride him and guided his cock into her warm pussy.

"Merry Christmas." she whispered.

Benny watched with fascination as Hannah and Joanna interacted together, the smiles, the tender touching and the kisses. Joanna eventually slipped off Benny's cock and Hannah took her place. Before he realised what was about to happen, Joanna had slipped a leg over his face and lowered her wet pussy onto his face. He could feel his two girls kissing and touching each other while they worked his body. Later, he watched as they in turn lay between the others legs and kissed and licked their private parts. At first, Benny tenderly kissed the one receiving before entering the other from behind. He was later content just to watch them make love, the tenderness and pleasure between them would be something that he would never forget. The generation gap was nonexistent as the two beautiful women explored and pleasured each other. There was no aggressor or submissive, their effort and pleasure was given equally. Watching them orgasm were moments of fine beauty, the twisted faces and the shuddering sweaty bodies. Once satisfied, they turned their attentions to Benny. He lay flat on his back, Hannah on one side and Joanna on the other. They took his erect shaft into their mouths in turn and coaxed him towards an orgasm, in the last seconds; Joanna became the aggressor and took him deep into her mouth. She stroked him quickly as she suckled on the head of his cock; then held him tight in her mouth as he tried to pull away just before he orgasmed. He watched her with wide eyes as she took his cum in her mouth and swallowed until he finished. She then opened her empty mouth and flicked her tongue over the eye and gave him a loving wink.

Hannah pulled a face, "Yuk, you're a better woman than me. I draw the line at swallowing."

Joanna smiled at her, "So do I usually, but I wanted to give Benny a Christmas treat."

Benny laughed, "You've certainly done that."

They soon lay down content and exhausted, sleep soon took them. The bed was a little cramped for three, and Joanna slipped out of the room in the early hours and returned to her own bedroom.

Hannah was habitually an early riser and was gone when Benny woke. He was roused by Joanna arriving with a hot coffee. She sat on the bed and watched Benny lift himself to a sitting position before handing him the cup.

"Hannah's gone home to feed her cat." Joanna commented.

Benny thought about it for a second. "She doesn't have a cat."

"I suspected as much." Joanna replied. "I think she wanted to give us some privacy."

"For what?" he asked.

Joanna smiled, "I think what she is trying to say that it's okay for us to fuck; you know, just the two of us."

Benny looked over at Joanna, she was wearing a long blue tee shirt and he suspected there would be little beneath. She was still young enough to look naturally beautiful when she woke, her hair was longer now and she looked so fresh and innocent.

"What do you think?" he asked.

She looked over at Benny and smiled, "Maybe, just one last time, before it becomes inappropriate for both of us. But you have to shower first; it smells like a brothel in here."

Benny found Joanna nude and stretched out on the bed when he returned from the shower. He was already erect in anticipation as he reached the bed; Joanna opened her thighs as knelt before her. Joanna's pussy was shiny and wet as he leaned over her with the intention of licking her, but she reached down and pulled him up on top of her.

"No, not that. I had enough of that last night." she whispered. "I want you up here so I can hold you."

Her hand reached down and guided him inside her warm wetness; her legs were soon wrapped around him, her tongue in his mouth. They fitted together perfectly and Benny began to ride her eagerly, she broke the kiss and slid her face alongside his and whispered in his ear. Benny had trouble controlling himself; her pussy was like a wet sponge drawing him in each time he withdrew. He lifted his face to her breasts and nibbled on each of them; Joanna squirmed and wriggled under him. It was but a short time before Benny felt his orgasm creep up on him, and he was soon ejaculating deep inside her. Joanna whimpered in appreciation and then kissed him on the neck.

"Oh how I love the feel of warm cum inside me." she whispered. "You're the only one I've let do that. It's condoms for anyone else."

"At least there's no mess to clean up."

"True, but I like it bareback and my pussy filled up. And I can leave the mess for you to clean up."

Benny rolled off onto his side and gazed over at Joanna, she lay still on her back with her knees slightly raised and open. She was fuller in the figure than Hannah, but both women were lovely in their differences. Joanna was tan all over with the exception of a bottom bikini line, where Hanna was pale all over. Joanna turned and caught his wandering eyes, with all the exuberance of youth; she leapt astride him and looked down at him. With a smirk on her face, she rubbed her sopping pussy up and down his navel leaving sticky track marks as she went.

"Better here than on the sheets." she commented as he pulled a face in protest.

By the time Mark and Chrissy finally arrived, Benny thought things couldn't get more complicated. Not so. Mark had filled out a little around the middle and Benny took more that a little trouble to point it out. Chrissy on the other hand had just blossomed since he'd last laid eyes on her; she was still beautiful and vivacious as ever. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a hug, and then turned his blood cold.

"Mothers and daughters don't have secrets, I know about you and Joanna." she whispered in his ear. "You and I have to talk."

For the rest of the afternoon, Benny waited in fear for Chrissy to corner him and punish him as he rightly deserved. She managed to get him in the kitchen while Joanna and her father were outside on the deck. She stood with her arms folded and glared up at him.

"I was really angry when I found out about you two. It's taken me two years to cool down, and only after Joanna told me a hundred times how you tried to put her off, and she had to seduce you to do it. I'm sort of cool about it now, but if Mark finds out, it will be world war three."

Benny couldn't think of anything to say and wisely kept quiet.

Chrissy continued, "I don't know where Joanna gets it from. Mark's the only man I've slept with, and here's my only daughter seducing older men and quite open about indulging group sex."

Benny grinned, "Would like to hear some stories about her father before he met you?"

Chrissy couldn't help but smile, "No thanks, but I can imagine what he was like."

She stared into Benny eyes and her demeanour turned serious, "You that I'd have strangled you with my bare hands if you'd hurt her. Trouble is; I think she adores you just as much as she did before."

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,048 Followers