The Taming of Monique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's past my bedtime," said Monique after a lapse in the conversation. "What time do you need to see the alternative energy guy and where is he?"

"Oh, you don't need to be concerned about that. I'll get a cab. He's about fifty miles out of town. He said about 11am would be best time for him. I really don't know if I can do it all tomorrow or if I will need a return trip on Sunday, but whatever, I'll organize it myself. Thanks anyway."

"Now listen, Aidan, tonight you've helped me more than you'll ever know. I've never been able to discuss what we discussed tonight with anyone. The very least I can do is take you out to this guy in the country. I have nothing planned for the weekend; can't we please spend it together?"

As she listened to herself say this she noticed the bitchy part was really up in arms, tearing herself apart that she was being ignored. Tough, thought Monique. Let her suffer as she's caused me to suffer.

"That's extremely generous of you and I would certainly enjoy spending the weekend with you, but only if you're sure."

Monique distinctly heard her bitchy self tell her to change her mind, as she rubbed her hands in glee at being able to refuse a man. Monique ignored her, again.

"No, that's fine. A trip in the country would be great and the car could do with a decent run. What say we leave about 9.30am so we have a bit of time if we get lost, although I do have a GPS."

"Sounds good to me," replied Aidan.

They put their glasses in the dishwasher and went to their respective rooms. They showered and Monique pulled on her gown as Aidan pulled on his boxers. Then each, unbeknownst to the other, went to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Oh, sorry," said Aidan looking away from Monique in her semi-transparent gown, "I just needed a glass of water."

"Me too," replied Monique, looking carefully at his well-developed musculature while her lonely inner self had her tongue hanging out in lust.

He turned away and headed for his room. Her lonely inner part cried out in agony at the lost opportunity, and Monique heard herself say, as though from a vast distance:

"Aidan, just hang on a second please."

He stopped, turned and looked at her. She blushed, knowing full well that he could easily see her silhouette against the light from her bedroom door, and feeling the thrill of that pass through her. She walked slowly to him and carefully placed her arms around him.

"Love me, please," she whispered in his ear.

He didn't respond for what seemed like an age, unsure of what he should do; unsure that he had heard her correctly.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Take me in your muscular arms, carry me to your or my bed and make gentle, sweet passionate love to me, then sleep beside me all night. Now, is there anything you don't understand about that?"

Aidan reached down and placed his right arm behind her legs, lifting her with his left arm still around her shoulders and carried her to her bedroom, placing her gently on her bed. He left to turn off the kitchen and his bedroom lights then dim her bedroom light, before laying himself beside her.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked gently.

"Oh yes, darling, so, so sure. It's been so long since I've let a man make love to me."

Aidan placed his lips against hers and kissed her gently. She pulled his lips against her s harder, exploring his teeth with her tongue and, once this permission had been granted, feeling him explore her mouth also. She also felt him rise against her hip, a feeling that sent thrills and chills through her body. She had to do this, she told herself, had to trust this man who she had so recently met. If you trust him he'll betray you, chimed in her strident bitchy part, but this was now overshadowed by the loving she was feeling from Aidan and the reassurance she was receiving from her lonely part, who was lying back lapping up the attention.

Gradually they progressed through the stages of love, caressing through clothing, removing clothing, caressing bare skin, examining each other's body, focusing on erogenous zones, turning each other on, feeling each other let go of the need to remain separate and allowing each to meld with the other at many levels.

When the time was right, he mounted her and slowly and gently pushed his rock hard penis into her streaming vagina. The first contact was magical, and scary. It had been so long for each of them; the simple action brought back so many memories, some pleasant, some horrendous, for each of them. Both gasped at the sensations, the conflict between what they were feeling now and the stored memories of the past. Stay in the now, Aidan told himself; the now is all there is, repeated Monique to herself.

Once the lovers were united, they rested for a few minutes, amazing themselves with joy they felt as they experienced the almost forgotten sensations of unity, fullness and love for another human being. Then they commenced to move gently with each other, exploring each other's desires and rhythms, enjoying this physicality of love. He knew that he wasn't going to last long; she knew it also and that she herself was nearly there too. In a few minutes it was all over; no fireworks, no bands playing, just two lovers experiencing gentle releases together as they moved as one, thought as one, felt as one.

They lay together for a short time then Aidan rolled them both onto their sides and he removed his flaccid penis from her. They kissed gently.

"Thank you, sweetheart," he said, "I really needed that. You have no idea how long it's been since I felt this loved."

"Absolutely right, darling, my thoughts entirely. Thank you darling, that was wonderful," she replied.

"Honey, I forgot to ask you about contraception. Is that all taken care of?" he asked.

"No, I've had no relationship for so long that I haven't bothered. However, it is the relatively safe time of my cycle and if I get pregnant, great. I really want a child sometime and now's as good as any." She grinned up at him, "Do you want to be a Daddy?"

"With you as the Mommy, sweetheart, definitely," he replied with a smile.

He turned off the light and they spooned together, both falling asleep very quickly.

The following morning there was the usual slight embarrassment of first time lovers seeing each other in the harsh light of day. They kissed in bed, lying together naked, each feeling the subtle pressures of the other against their skin. He glanced at the clock by the bed - 7.30am. He kissed her again, deeper, more loving, more intense.

"Would you like to make love again?" he asked.

"With you, darling, yes," she breathed in his ear.

They caressed each other and threw back the sheet so they could see the subtle changes they wrought in each other's body. His penis growing harder, longer; her labia swelling, becoming dewy with her moisture, her nipples hardening and lengthening.

She cupped his testicles gently, feeling each one, sliding in their sac below his hard rod. He massaged her breasts, rolling her pointy nipples between finger and thumb as she closed her eyes and threw her head back, soaking up the erotic sensations. They caressed each other's stomachs, feeling the softness of their skin, the roundness of their hips, the increasing eroticism as they turned each other on sexually.

"Please fuck me now, sweetheart," she whispered when she really needed to be taken to the next level.

"I want you on top, darling," he whispered back, rolling onto his back and carrying her with him so she ended up lying on him.

She squatted up on her haunches, raising her body and positioning her pussy directly over his rampant penis. He used his hand to position his penis then she sat down slowly, feeling the exquisite sensation of being slowly impaled. Aidan felt this pleasure also as his penis was slowly engulfed by Monique's warm, wet vagina. Could he ever tire of this feeling, he wondered.

Once she was seated fully on him, feeling him pressing the end of her tunnel deep inside, her clitoris pressing on his pubic bone, she let out her breath in a sigh, unaware until then that she had actually been holding it. She leant forward onto his chest, her nipples pressing firmly against his skin, and kissed him lovingly, longingly, a full-tongue, no holds barred French kiss. While she was still in mid-kiss, she began moving her hips back and forth, massaging his penis with her vagina, stimulating them both and setting them on the road to their combined orgasms.

Aidan reached up and cupped her breasts, kneading her firm flesh, twirling her nipples between his fingers as Monique gasped at each new erotic sensation that assailed her body. The feel of his penis in her tight velvet sheath rapidly increased Aidan's level of arousal until he had almost reached crisis point. Monique by this time was also almost there; her head was thrown back, eyes closed and she was panting rapidly. Aidan grabbed her hips and increased the tempo, pushing and pulling her until he could hold on no longer and with a cry he released his pent up sperm deep inside Monique.

The feeling of Aidan's hot cum jetting into her body was enough to send Monique into orbit, almost. She came hard with a shrill squeal, holding herself motionless as her vaginal muscles milked Aidan's penis for all they could get. Her body shuddered from the release of so much tension and then she seemed to just collapse onto Aidan, lying like a limp rag on his chest and abdomen as she gasped for breath.

After a short time she sat up again, then bent down to kiss him.

"Oh darling, that was wonderful; you were wonderful. What a fantastic lover you are. Thank you sweetie. I love you so much."

Inside her bitchy self was livid with rage; Monique simply ignored her, focusing instead on her better self, now no longer lonely, but incredibly loving and enjoying being loved in return.

"Mmmm, you are so wonderful too. So loving, gentle, kind; all the things that for so long you have thought you were not, that you have denied; they are the real you. I love you so much, sweetheart. Marry me, please. Please will you marry me?"

Monique wondered for a moment if she had heard correctly. Here was a guy asking her to marry him when they'd only met about 15 hours ago. That must be a world record, surely. Part of her was appalled, but her loving part urged her to go with her gut feelings, which were that they should be together for all time. What to do? What to say? If in doubt, procrastinate.

"I'll need to take a rain check on that question," she told him. "I'm not prepared to answer at this time, darling. Sorry, I want to, oh how I want to say yes, but we attorneys have caution drummed into us and I just cannot in all honesty say yes right now. What I will say is that I want to be with you, want to love you, want to share our lives together, but marry? That's scary, and if you're honest you'll probably find you feel the same way."

"Yes, I do feel the same way. Thank you for your honesty. There was part of me saying 'Ho hum, here we go again' as I asked you, but I think we can win that part over quite easily. If you're happy about us living together, then so am I. Let's do that. My work is mainly administrative so I can work anywhere, so if you're willing I can move in with you here. However, right now, we should get ready to visit this guy I need to see. What say I give you a year to make up your mind. Will that be enough time? Till then, we'll live together, share our lives and be lovers together. Does that sound like a plan?"

"Oh yes, sweetheart, a wonderful plan," replied Monique, leaning forward and kissing him passionately.

*******************************

Monique looked radiant in her gorgeous satin and lace wedding dress as she walked down the aisle towards Aidan. It wasn't a large wedding, neither of them wanted that, just a few friends at a private location. She was marrying her lover and best friend, the man who had restored her faith in all men, the man she had shared the past three years of her life with, the happiest years of her life so far, and with whom she wanted to share the remainder of her life. She had never known her father so was being given away by her manager and mentor from her work. Her best friends were bridesmaids, just as Aidan's were his best man and groomsman, and trotting along behind, looking a real picture in a beautiful lace dress, was Adele, her and Aidan's two year old daughter, accompanied by her nanny. Monique never had got around to starting those pills again.

12