The Taming of Mr. Parson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shy_geek
shy_geek
13 Followers

I had to stop thinking of her like this, and I would, just as soon as I found a way to discourage her without letting her down too harshly.

--

The zoo was crowded of course, and the baby elephant was adorable. We walked all around and peeked at the various highlights. Lions, Tigers, Bears, oh my. Bree was chipper and eventually Sarah succumbed to her good humor as well, and soon they were carrying like the best friends they had always been.

After a few hours, I pleaded old age and decided to sit on a bench while the girls went to check out the sea animals on their own. I had been doing pretty well at putting the startling events of last night and this morning out of my mind, but I still found myself checking out Bree's ass as they walked away.

As I sat there I brooded a bit. Bree's behavior was out of character for her, but more worrisome to me was my reaction to it. I had already decided to put an end to it as soon as I could talk to Bree privately, but sitting there alone I could admit to myself that I was kind of flattered by her attention. It was impossible of course, nothing could possibly happen, but it did feel good to be found attractive. I had not felt that way in a long time. Still, for Bree to have a crush on me was endearing, but for me to be attracted back was unacceptable. It made me feel like a dirty old man and was at odds with my self-image.

I suppose part of it was a sense of loneliness. I looked around and saw everyone was paired up; girlfriends and boyfriends, husbands and wives. Hell, even the animals we were here to see had mates. It had been so long since someone found me attractive, I suppose it really shined a spot light on the emptiness I felt.

Part of it was my lack of experience with romantic entanglements. I had married my first girlfriend, and when that ended badly I hadn't rallied and tried again. There had been a few dates, but I had basically been living the life of a celibate for the last 12 years. Not that this was any excuse. If I was attracted to Bree, then something must be wrong with me. Or was it? Was it normal or abnormal to be attracted to a young, hot, and apparently willing 18 year old girl?

I knew that the best way to deal with the current Bree situation and my overall loneliness was to let Bree down gently and then go find a woman my own age to fall in love with. I knew that, but I hesitated because I also knew that most likely I was going to try to let Bree down gently, muck it up and hurt her feelings. Still, I was determined to do the best I could and then go back to my hermitage and distract myself with work until the emptiness I felt was numb again. Either-way I needed to stop brooding before I started crying in public and became a total woman.

I stood up, preparing to go looking for the girls, when I caught sight of them across the square. I registered their facial expressions just for a moment. Bree was looking at me with empathetic sadness, and Sarah had an unreadable expression. As soon as they saw me looking, they both acted chipper and they started walking towards me as if they had never stopped, but I knew they had been there watching me. For how long, and what had my face looked like to make them react like that?

--

The rest of the afternoon passed uneventfully. The girls seemed to have resolved their argument and to all outward appearances, everything was normal. The girls chatted with each other and bantered with me, and it was a lovely afternoon at the zoo.

There was however an underlying tension. I sensed that all three of our relationships had shifted slightly, and I cast about for a way to shift them back. I desperately wanted everything back to the way it had been.

We got dinner at a family restaurant that Bree liked, and then headed home. Once there the girls went off together to listen to music and hang out, while I puttered around my home office. I kept looking for an opportunity to chat privately with Bree, but somehow I never managed it that evening.

Finally I decided to head to bed. Normally I would have given both girls a kiss on the cheek and said goodnight, but this evening I just waved at them from the safety of Sarah's doorway and headed back to the master bedroom. I told myself I was tired, I wasn't chickening out.

--

I have a little routine I go through every night. I strip down nude and jump into bed and read a couple chapters of whatever book I am reading. Next I grab the remote off my nightstand and flip on a porn movie on my bedroom TV. After I have "relieved myself" I go clean up in the attached bathroom, jump in bed and go to sleep.

She timed it pretty well.

I keep the volume on my bedroom TV pretty low for obvious reasons, but the porn I was watching was approaching the exciting climax when Bree slipped into my room. She was wearing the thin T Shirt again, sans pants. The hem of the shirt barely brushed the top of her thighs and the skin of her slender legs gleamed healthily in the glow coming from the television.

On the screen, a blonde lady with big fake boobs was bent over. She had a big black cock stuffed inside her from the rear and she was happily gobbling a second big black clock from the front.

I sat up straighter and tried to pull up my blankets to keep myself from being exposed to Bree. Unfortunately, my hands were busy, so Bree managed to grab the remote from the nightstand before I could.

"Bree? What are you doing? Give me the remote!" I hissed, hoping to not alert Sarah.

Bree ignored me and walked closer to the TV.

Naked under the sheets, I couldn't very well get out of bed, but I had to somehow gain control of the situation. Maybe if I dashed to the bathroom while she wasn't looking, I could grab my robe...

Bree sat on the foot of bed, staring at the screen as if mesmerized. On screen the blonde lady with the enormous boobs was being passed back and forth by the two black men with the oversized cocks. They bent her, twisted her around, used her in any position they felt like while she moaned in ecstasy at each new erotic assault.

I realized that Bree was moaning in time with the blonde on the screen, and that she had her legs spread wide and both hands in front of her, doing something in her lap. As I watched, one hand slid up her front and clutched her breast under her shirt while she continued playing with herself right in front of me, although turned away.

I may have mentioned that I watch a lot of Porn, but this was by far the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Bree was half a bed away from me, so close I could feel the heat radiating off of her. The smell of her sex was heavy in the room, and the dark thrummed with tension. I was harder than I had ever been, and was stroking myself beneath the covers before I knew I was doing it.

Bree moaned louder and louder, she leaned back and forth, working her pussy furiously, just out of my sight. Finally she leaned back all the way, laying against my leg under the covers and bucking her hips off the bed. I could see her panties in the dim light as her shirt rode up, and her breasts were clearly outlined in the thin shirt, rock hard nipples and all, but the angle was wrong to see any more.

Her head back, her hair around her like a halo, her back pressed into my foot and ankle. Bree grunted hard, biting back a yell as she climaxed explosively. Then, as suddenly as it had begun, Bree relaxed. She lay there almost a minute, gently stroking the front of her panties. I was still rock hard, and I could feel my balls staining for release, but I did not dare move, did not dare make a sound as Bree lay there, utterly still.

Finally she sat back up, then stood up. Still facing away from me, she straightened her panties and tugged her shirt down where it had ridden up slightly. Her long brown hair hung in a veil between us. She moved quietly toward the door, but stopped long enough to leave the remote on my nightstand, then she slipped out as quietly as she came.

The remote had wet spots on it from her fingers that smelled strongly of her heady natural perfume. I used it to snap the TV off, but I stayed up masturbating quite a while longer.

--

The next morning Sarah borrowed the car. She and Bree wanted to go to the beach, but I claimed I needed to work on some of my client's books. In truth I just did not think I could be around Bree right then and remain in control. My dreams had been full of her the night before, and I was having trouble thinking straight.

I had started this whole thing as the upstanding and righteous adult of the situation. Even after Bree had kissed me, then played footsie with me in front of my daughter, I had felt guilty but I hadn't done anything wrong. I still was in the right, technically, but something inside me had broken last night when Bree had masturbated on my bed, in front of me.

I wanted her now, I needed her.

I had intended to explain to her that while it was cute that she had a childhood crush on the father of her best friend, it could never lead to anything. Now it was simplified. I was a man, she was a woman, and I was going to fuck the ever-living shit out of her. Screw the morality of it, screw the consequences, most of all, screw her. She wanted to be a sex object, then I would use her like one. I was angry, I was horny, and I was obsessed. I felt like the dark monster that lived in the hole of my loneliness had crawled out and was wearing my skin. All in all, it was a good day to not spend with my girls.

I hit my gym and worked myself hard, until I was exhausted. I took a hot shower, then I took a cold one, then I worked out some more. I went to all my favorite porn sites, masturbated, then went to clean up again. While looking for towels in the laundry room, I found Bree's panties. Green and white with a cute little cartoon frog just over where her cunt would be. They were the same ones she had been wearing last night, and they were laid out neatly atop the girls' laundry like a message, so I stole them.

They had been soaked in her juices, and the smell was indescribable. Sweet, earthy, salty. I sniffed them, every inch of them. I tasted them, and shuddered at the tanginess of her dried cum. I wrapped them around my cock, reveling in the sensation that I was touching an object that had been touching Bree's sweet pussy. I fucked that soft piece of satin like I was fucking Bree through time and space. I started gently and slowly, then gradually increased tempo until I was banging away at her as hard as I could.

I had never felt like this, I was manic. I had never been able to cum that many times in one afternoon before. Finally, exhausted, I buried the now thoroughly soiled panties deep in the girl's laundry basket and took another shower. I got dressed, went into my den, and promptly fell asleep at my desk.

A few hours later, the girls breezed in. Skin glowing from the sunlight and still smelling slightly of the salty sea-air. I was feeling much better by then, the monster back in the box. I half-heartedly resolved to still find a chance to talk to Bree privately and let her down easy, but I was still a bit broken, and I was not completely sure that I wouldn't end up encouraging her instead. So I kept it light, laughed with them, listened to tall tales of their beach adventures. I grilled up some steaks and allowed both girls one beer each to go with dinner.

The girls were exhausted and headed to bed early. A bit relieved, I stayed up watching TV in the living room and I ended up falling asleep in my chair before Letterman came on. I must have still had some lust floating around from earlier, because I fell into the most vivid dream of Melinda giving me a blowjob.

In real life, Melinda hated giving blow jobs, and she was terrible at it besides. In my dream, however, she was actually pretty good. Suddenly Bree was there, turned away from me, fingering herself again, and Melinda reached up from behind her and started helping her, sliding two fingers into Bree's dripping wet pussy even as she sucked me off.

I growled in the dream, and shoved Melinda aside, reaching for Bree, but Melinda sprang up and suddenly I was fucking her loose, familiar cunt. Melinda's fingers were still in Bree's pussy, but Bree was straining closer to where my cock was pounding Melinda's cunt, trying to get me to fuck her instead.

It would have been a pretty good dream all around if we hadn't been surrounded by a thousand screaming monkeys throwing their shit at us.

I woke up in my chair, with a crick in my neck and a raging hard-on. Sigh. Time for bed.

--

I stumbled in to my room, exhausted. I left the lights off as I pulled my clothes off, intending to just collapse into bed fully naked and try to continue my dream. I was in bed and getting settled when I realized that I was not alone. Bree was in my bed, turned away from me, wearing the now familiar long t-shirt.

I froze. I could tell she was awake and that she was tense, and slightly trembling. Like a bird poised to fly away. My head was swirling, I wanted to tell her to leave, I wanted to touch her, I wanted to hold her down, force her to look at me. I wanted to run away before I fell deeper down this rabbit hole.

Slowly, she turned onto her back. Her long, smooth hair was in her face, a veil between us, but I could see the glimmer of her eyes from within. I realized that I had been right all along, Bree was incredibly shy, but she was making herself move beyond it with me, even though it was difficult for her.

Her bare foot found mine, and slid up my leg as she spread her legs beneath the covers. The smell of her sex blossomed as her leg wrapped itself around mine, and she began fingering herself, looking at me from behind her hair.

I had not been this close to a woman in a very long time. It is difficult to explain, but I felt almost like I was in her head. I ached to touch her, to run my hands on her smooth flesh, to run my tongue on her naked body, but it was as clear to me as words on a page that she wasn't ready yet. She was balanced on a knife edge, going to the ragged edge of what she dared.

My resolve was broken now. Any thought I had ever had of not doing anything in my power to give this incredible young woman pleasure was swept away. I had loved her for years, watched her grow up. Now my feelings were inextricably tangled with my lust for her fuckable body. I would do whatever I could to help her, to please her.

I balanced on my side next to her, and tangled my leg in hers. My hard-on lay against her thigh, and I took it in my hand, stroking slowly. I leaned my head down, my mouth near her ear.

"Oh Bree..." I breathed.

As simple as that and her hips were bucking, her breath was coming in gasps. I loomed over her, still on my side, and her breast pressed into my chest, only the thin fabric of her shirt separating us. She pressed her mouth against my shoulder, actually bit down a bit with her teeth, and then cummed as hard as any woman I had ever seen.

She relaxed again, her body going limp, and her hand landed on my thigh, near my balls. Almost instantly I felt her tense again.

Slowly I slid my hand off my penis, and reached down to hold her hand. When she didn't startle away, I moved her hand up to my member. Her hand closed around my girth almost automatically, and we sighed at almost the same instant. I chuckled and she giggled a bit, and I kissed her.

She was tense at first, and I worried that I had pushed her too far, but she relaxed into it and returned the kiss the next instant, and she began pumping my dick with her hand at the same time. She kept adjusting her grip and changing tempo, it was clear she had never held a wang before.

"Relax, you are doing fine. Just explore it." I whispered to her.

She began sliding her hand over my cock, pulling on the head, running her hand down to cup my balls, as we continued to kiss. I slowly wrapped my arms around her, and she turned into me more fully. We ended up with her on top, straddling my thigh. She continued to fondle my manhood, and I was running my hands over her firm ass. She tensed up whenever my hands drifted up under her shirt, so I left it alone, despite how eager I was to taste her nipples.

We kissed for quite a while, wrapped up in each other, exploring each other. Any thought I had ever entertained of stopping this was gone, I was beyond the point of no return as my hand closed around hers on my penis, and I showed her how to properly stroke it, then took over when her arm grew tired. She was grinding herself into my thigh, and I was cupping her ass cheeks. It was incredible.

She surprised me when she shifted so she was straddling my whole lap. By this time, I was propped up by the pillows against the headboard, in a half-seated position. She was leaned up against me, and she raised her self until my cock head was against her vaginal entry.

"Are you sure honey?"

In answer she slid down and took my cock into her pussy. She was warm and wonderful. The fit was tight, but as she bore down with her body weight I slid all the way into her smoothly because she was very, very wet. As inexperienced as she was, I expected a hymen, but I encountered no resistance.

"Oh, Oooooh God! I have wanted this for so long!" she gasped.

I so badly wanted to see her pussy taking my cock, but when I leaned back, her shirt was in the way. I put my hands on her hips under the shirt, hoping she would take the hint and let me pull the damn thing off, but she made no move to. She just continued to pump on me, and she buried her face in my neck, her hands on my chest.

I didn't really mind too much. I wanted to see her, but just feeling her was so incredible that I would already have had a tough time keeping from blowing my load early if I hadn't already masturbated so many times that day.

Meanwhile, Bree was making real progress, despite her earlier masturbation. "I have wanted this for so long, so bad. Oh God! Oh God!" she panted.

Bree lifted her lips to my ear. "Sarah told me you had a vasectomy." She whispered. I didn't know that Sarah known that. Melinda had pressured me into it just before it was clear our marriage couldn't be saved. Just one of the cruel things my bitch-Ex-wife had done.

Bree continued "I want you to spill your seed into me. I want you to do to me what you did to my panties."

With that, the animal from the afternoon was back. I shifted forward, dumping her onto the bed on her back, her legs in the air, without letting her off my cock. I pressed forward, trapping both her hands against the bed in one of mine, and used my other hand at the small of her back to lift her hips and move her closer to me.

She gasped in surprise, but her eyes were glazed over and her face was flushed with lust. I pressed my mouth against hers, and slipped my tongue into her mouth, even as I began thrusting into her. I owned her now, I was a beast and she was mine. I would do with her as I pleased. We rutted hard. I had been spent earlier, so I had lasted quite a while, but she was so tight, so small, so compliant, and so damn erotic to me that I could feel a massive pay-load building.

She orgasmed hard again, tensing up against me as her pussy clenched down onto my cock. She screamed my name so loud that Sarah could not help but hear it, and I let go of the last of my control. I roared and slammed into her, moving with raw need. My balls boiled as my hot cum shot out into her womb, each thrust pure sensation as I shoved as much of myself into her as I could.

We relaxed at the same instant, tangled in each other's limbs. I rolled a bit so I wouldn't crush her, but she wouldn't let go. She gripped with her legs so that my cock stayed inside her and she covered my bare pectorals with feathery kisses. I ran my hands up her back, under her shirt, from her buttocks to her shoulder blades and back, just reveling in the feel of her sweaty young skin. We fell asleep that way for a couple hours, then I woke up and disentangled myself. I pulled back the covers, fluffed the pillows, then scooped her up and put her gently into bed before crawling in next to her.

shy_geek
shy_geek
13 Followers