The Taming of Titania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her on the lips once more, Titania happily giving him a lover's kiss as her tongue quested in his mouth, moaning in delight. She hugged Oberon to her ample chest, letting his face rest in between her pillowy breasts. "It is said whoever claims a star maiden...wins her heart forevermore." She picked up his drowsy face, looking into his eyes. "You have played my games and won me, Prince Oberon of the Fae. I would rather have one life with you than an eternity without. I love you."

His eyes softened at her declaration, and cut away the rest of her restraints, pulling his cloak over their naked bodies as she pulled her lush form close to his, her breasts mashing against his chest as she wrapped her toned thighs around him, eager to nestle his stirring manhood into her heated sex. Oberon then said the only words that need be said as the two settled in for the night.

"I love you too."