The Tammy Rogers Real Estate Co. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took an effort, but she managed to tear her mouth from Renita's tits, wrench her pussy from Renita's cunt and get to her feet, though her legs were trembling.

"No, no, no, no, noooooo!" Renita screamed.

"Hold on, hot-stuff!" Kimmy told her, grabbing the strap-on. "Don't have a bird! I'll be right back, baby, bigger and better!"

Before she stepped into the strap-on, Kim rubbed the ribbed length of the 'cock' up and down her own hot pussy and then Renita's, lubing it up nicely with cunt-cream.

The rich woman's deluxe strap-on had a wonderful 'inner cock' for the user and Kim found it slid easily into her drooling pussy, knowing with it zipping around inside her as she cunt-banged Renita, fast and furious, she was gonna get as many thrills from this fuck as Renita did.

Once Kim's part of the strap-on was lodged inside her, she pulled the straps tight around her hips and ass and rubbing her hands together, anxious for this fuck, moved between Renita's legs.

She fondled Renita's cunt again, wetting her hands, giving the sexy, wealthy woman some more thrills. She leaned down and gave the sweet pussy she was about to fuck a quick kiss and a lick. Kim ran her wet fingers up and down the 'cock' once again, ensuring that it was nice and slick, then, she gripped it hard and teased Renita's cunt and clit with the tip, wiggling it all over!

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck me, Kimmy! Fuck me good! Fuck me hard! Fuck me soon!" Renita yelled, out-of-control. "Pound that prick to me!"

Grinning, gripping the shaft, Kim eased forward more and with an almost audible 'pop', she snuggled the 'head' inside Renita. Vibrations from Renita's pulsing cunt as the woman tensed her pussy, welcoming the invasion, wiggled up the shaft and Kimmy could feel them. Ooooh, it was delightful!

'Oh, fuck!' she thought. 'How fuckin' incredible must this feel for a guy!' For the first time in her life, Kimmy wished she had her own real prick!

Renita was urgently pawing at Kimmy's shoulders, begging her to get on with the fuck!

Grinning, just basking in thrills, making the shaking Renita pant for it even more, Kim idly wondered if she should ease in slowly or just ram-jam the rest of the 'cock' into the woman hard!

She decided to compromise. Easy first, then, she told herself, she'd really slam it to Renita! Easing forward, Kim slowly sank the length of her girl-prick into Renita. She carefully rotated and wiggled her hips, making sure that every millimetre of the inside of Renita felt the cock coming on in for a visit!

Once she was all the way in deep, she rested and kissed Kim on the mouth, just to silence, for the moment, the frantic 'fuck me, fuck me' cries. She was in all the way! She'd bottomed out! Kim could really feel the part of the strap-on that was inside her and the 'pad' on her cunt was mashed between them.

Reaching down, she took Renita's silky legs and slung them up over her shoulders.

Then, giving Renita and kiss and a wink, Kim started to fuck the woman in earnest!

Chuckling, Kimmy correctly remembered that Renita had told her to 'pound her the prick!' So, ever obliging, she did! Drawing out, til just the tip remained in Renita's pussy, Kim jerked her hips and drove the girl-cock back in, hard and fast. She could feel the inner cock of the strap-on bang her good and it felt delightful so she gave Renita about twenty full-length jabs, as fast and as hard as she could dish them out!

Renita was squealing, whimpering and whining and Kim heard a sexy grunt every time she hit bottom in Renita. When that happened she could feel the 'cock' inside her own pussy, jab her nicely also. On her out-strokes, she could feel Renita's pussy clutching at the cock, each 'rib' of the cock tweaking Renita's prominent pussy-flaps! It was as though Renita's hot, clinging box really, really didn't want to see it go! Sympathizing, Kimmy would jam it to her again!

Panting and sweating, Kimmy just kept fucking the, by-now-out-of-her-mind, Renita!

Her legs were over Kim's shoulders and the furiously fucking Kim could feel Renita's heels pounding on her back, as if urging her to fuck her faster! So she did! She found she had a higher gear and shifted up there! Renita kicked and screamed and wailed!

And, soon, if Kim wasn't so busy pounding out a cum of her own, she would have been counting her thousand dollars as her frantic fucking caused the wailing Renita to soar over the top. The hard-to-cum Renita was certainly banging out a good one! She was having her goodies and letting the whole world know!

But really, even the thrills hitting Kimmy, the cream she knew was gushing in buckets from her pussy, all that did not keep her from noticing when Renita bought the farm! As though anyone within earshot could have missed it!

Her screams of pleasure even startled Tanya and Maria, who were locked in a furious 69! For a second they quit pussy-licking each other, knowing that they'd just lost the thousand dollars!

"Fuck, shit, damn, fuck!" Renita yelled. Her feet were no longer hitting Kim because her legs, though shaking and shivering were stretched straight up in the air. "Hot-damn, Kimmy-girl, you really know how to fuck a woman, don't you?"

Kim, shaking with her own cum-thrills, pulled the 'cock' from Renita. She loved how it glistened and sparkled, covered as it was with copious amounts of Renita's hot cum-cream. Kimmy, always the thoughtful bed-partner, wiggled her hips closer, presenting the dildo to her fuck-partner and the greedy woman licked it clean. Kim chuckled and she leaned to kiss Renita so she, too, could savour the results of the furious fuck!

She'd never tell her, of course, but fucking Renita like this had been so much fun, not even to mention the monster cum it had given Kim, that she'd have gladly paid the thousand that she was now gonna collect!

*****

A few days later, Kim was sitting behind her desk, going over some listings, when her boss, the sexy Tammy Rogers, entered her office. Kim smiled as she heard the distinct click as her gorgeous boss locked the door.

Her clitty clicked itself onto high!

In those few days, since she'd fucked Renita Eadie into the middle-of-next-week, she had arranged for several people to tour her estate but she had not taken any of them over personally. Once again, in her mind, it was time to deny Renita her pussy, deny her 'til the wealthy older woman was just panting for it! And, as thoroughly sexy as Renita was, denying her pussy was far easier from a distance!

Some of the folks that Kim had sent over there were women and, idly, she wondered how many of them had ended up being served martinis by the sexy Tanya before joining her and Maria and Renita is pussy-games!

Kim jerked her mind back to the present. Her sexy boss was coming around behind her, an envelope in her hand, and now Kim could feel her hot breath on her ear as Tammy whispered, "Hey, there, beautiful!"

"Hey, to you, too, Tammy!" Kim said. "What'cha got there, boss-lady?"

"What I have here," Tammy said, laying the envelope on Kimmy's desk, "is a real aphrodisiac for ladies such as we! Not that you and I need it, do we now, sexy?"

Now that Tammy's hands were free, Kim could feel them caressing her bare shoulders. Bare because of the beautiful, colorful, but brief, sun-dress she was wearing. Not exactly professional attire, but Kim had only planned an hour in the office today. No, today, she had planned to troll the beach a little for some action! Staying away from Renita and her two horny maids might be good psychologically to keep Renita on the string, but it was playing hell with Kimmy's off-the-charts libido!

It appeared now, though, that Tammy had plans to take care of Kim's little problem as Kimmy could feel her massaging hands become more demanding. Then, her boss' hands slid from Kim's shoulders and came around front to cuddle Kim's lovely pair.

Tammy's familiar, expert hands playing with her tits was getting Kimmy hot - well, hotter - considering how worked up and horny she was anyway, what with not visiting Renita Eadie's pussy-paradise for several days.

But Tammy's next words got her even hotter.

"One of the prospects you sent to Renita Eadie, a Mrs. Jordan Morgan, fell in love with her place, had the cash and signed all the papers. Inside that envelope, my dear, is a check for a cool two million bucks, our commission on the sale. What do you say to that, miss saleswoman-of-the-year?"

Kimmy, her tits warm and tingling from her boss' expert handling, her pussy leaking and throbbing, didn't bother answering with words.

She simply stood and turned into the welcoming arms of Tammy Rogers.

Tammy was a few inches taller than Kim, so she turned her head up to her boss and Tammy crushed her lips down on her's!

Finding the zipper on Kimmy's dress, she eased it down and the sun-dress slithered to the floor. Bending her knees, Tammy scooped the now-naked Kim up in her arms and carried her to the couch.

12