The Tangled Web Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching in awe, Sam realised he was holding his breath. With a long sigh, he lowered his head to kiss Sara on the navel, his warm breath making her shudder in excitement.

Sara closed her eyes and felt the heat of Sam's body as he got closer and closer. She felt his soft, wet lips on her swelling belly and writhed beneath him. He kissed her belly once, twice, three times more as his mouth traveled downwards towards the prize that awaited him.

The tip of his tongue drew a thin, damp line along the crease in her skin where her thighs met her vulva. It traveled down to her buttocks, across and up the other side, reveling in the new smoothness of her body. Sara could feel every contour of his tongue, every rough patch, every microscopic movement of the writhing beast that toyed with the new, incredible sensitivity of her welcoming flesh.

Sam could feel the heat of her bared vulva on his face. His tongue flicked outwards to touch the underside of her clitoris and her hips bucked. Encouraged, Sam began to lick. First in long, strong strokes, then in shorter, rapid darts, the tip of his tongue found its mark within her wetness. She began to moan, a familiar sound of increasing ecstasy that drove Sam onwards. His hands slid, palms upwards, beneath her buttocks and raised her moistening vulva to his mouth. His tongue, long and pointed, wriggled easily between her welcoming inner lips to plunge deep into the depths of her vagina. Firm and strong, Sam drew his eager tongue downwards to slide eagerly along the lowest part of her moist opening. He entered her again and ran his tongue first up one side of her deepest opening, then the other, feeling her newly naked warm skin against his cheeks.

Sara's moaning increased in volume and her body writhed further as her clitoris hardened beneath Sam's experienced touch. He could taste her increasing passion, her moisture running over his tongue. He felt dizzy with lust.

Sara felt a rising warmth filling her and knew she was close to a new release. Her skin, unbelievably sensitive, burned from the touch of Sam's tongue. Suddenly she knew she wanted him inside her; needed him to fill her completely, deeply; needed him now. She reached down to take his head between her hands and he looked up into her eyes.

"Now, Sam. Please." Her voice was almost inaudible but they were so much in tune, so much one flesh that Sam could almost read her mind.

Rising to his feet, Sam dropped his pants, wet with pre-cum to the floor. His erection, freed from constraint, rose long and hard before him. Sam could feel pressure within himself, and pleaded with his body not to cum too quickly. Kneeling between his sister's thighs, he slid himself smoothly and powerfully into her aching, open vagina.

Sara felt Sam enter, sliding easily into her open, imploring body. She imagined every inch of his full, firm length as it passed her engorged lips and then reveled in the new sensation of his wiry pubic hair brushing against her shaven skin as his firm rounded tip pressed against her cervix deep within her. She tightened herself around him and heard him moan in gratitude.

Their eyes met as she looked along her swelling belly towards him, and as she watched, Sam began to thrust.

Sam looked down in awe as he slid smoothly in and out of his her pale, soft, pregnant body. He felt the upward curve of his erection rubbing firmly against the upper walls of her vagina and knew he would not be able to control himself for long. He quickened his pace and felt Sara's body tense more tightly around him.

She began to moan again, her eyes closed, and bit her lower lip hard to try and stifle the sound. Sara's head shook from side to side with his thrusts. Sam reached down and placed his palms around her belly, thrilling at the thought of what was within - what they had created together. He felt a familiar, exquisite pain between his legs as his climax slowly began.

Sara bit harder onto her lip as the firm head of Sam's erection passed repeatedly over her 'g spot'. She loved the new sensations her body was experiencing and could clearly feel Sam reaching his orgasm. Suddenly, she knew what she wanted.

"Sam. Sam. Not inside me," she gasped out between his thrusts. "On me. Please."

Obeying without thinking, Sam felt his semen beginning to flow and pulled his pulsing cock quickly out of Sara's vagina. He held his erection, large and pulsing, over her bare vulva and as he rose on his heels, his semen burst forth from its swollen head and spattered over Sara's rounded belly. Supporting his weight on his left arm, Sam pumped himself with his right until every drop had fallen on her lightly tanned skin and no more semen would flow.

Sara's torso was streaked with milky white marks as Sam, unable to believe or understand, gasped for breath.

Her body still tight with her own passion, a breathless Sara felt Sam pull slowly out of her reluctant body. She waited in anticipation. Looking along her belly, she saw Sam's body convulse, his face screwed up, and watched as the first spurts of semen splashed across her distended belly. Sam's erection pulsed and his body was racked by spasms as he pumped his semen onto her and more warm, wet streaks appeared on her flesh. Sara marveled at the force that gripped her brother's powerful body and once again could scarcely believe that it had been her own body that had produced such feelings.

As Sam eventually regained control, Sara reached down and slowly spread the white sticky fluid across her skin. She lifted two fingers to her lips and licked them.

"Oh Sam. That was perfect. Thank you, thank you, thank you." she burst out tearfully, pulling her brother to her in a passionate embrace.

"I just knew it would be better. Did you enjoy it? You didn't feel disgusted?"

"Midge, it was just wonderful. You're incredible. I love you so much! Nothing you could do would ever disgust me."

They lay side by side naked on the couch for a long time. The glowing fire warmed them, their legs intertwined. Long, slow, tender kisses united their bodies and souls. Sara fell into a doze in his arms, and Sam could feel her bump surprisingly hard against his stomach. He stroked it, feeling his own stickiness on her skin.

God! How he loved her. How he wished he could let the world know about them and their love. But inside he knew that the world could never understand a special love like theirs.

After what seemed like a long time, the hall clock chimed 9 p.m., bringing Sam to his senses.

"Midge!" He whispered. "We'd better get moving. Lynn will be back in half an hour." Sara opened her eyes and looked dreamily into his anxious face.

"Don't worry. There's plenty of time." Sleepily, she untangled her legs from Sam's, and swiveled round to sit on the edge of the couch. Her hands went automatically between her legs and she smiled as she felt the newly smooth, sensitive flesh. She pushed herself upright and walked dreamily through to the bathroom. Sam could hear the shower starting and the shower door closing.

He rolled off the couch and lifted up his tray. The bowl was now full of soapy water with a layer of tight brown curls floating on the surface. He took the tray through to the bathroom to clean up.

It had been a truly extraordinary evening.

12