The Tangled Web Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers

Sam's body began to relax as his cock softened. His trembling knees buckled and he slumped breathless to the sofa beside Sara, who was still propped up on the chair back.

She cried out again, and her hand went to her belly.

"Midge. Have I hurt you?"

"Oh God, Sam. I think it's starting."

"What?"

"It's starting. Now" she snapped. "Call the hospital."

Sam was dumbstruck. He ran to the telephone. "Where's the number?"

Sara pointed to her handbag by the table. Sam rummaged in it for her address book and hastily dialed the emergency number of the hospital maternity ward. He ran back to her with the phone. She spoke hurriedly to a woman on the other end of the line, then hung up.

"Well?"

"They say I've got to go in now. We can't take any chances with twins."

"OK. I'll drive you. We'd better clean up quickly." Sam said, reaching for a box of tissues.

"Just get me there, Sam." Sara shouted, almost doubling up with pain as another contraction hit her.

Sam persuaded her to put her knickers back on and, throwing a coat around her shoulders, he grabbed her suitcase and walked her to the car. Sam drove in silence, too quickly through the evening streets and parked in a 'no waiting' zone outside the hospital maternity wing. They rushed through the sliding doors and across the foyer until they were met by a plump young midwife in uniform.

The formalities were quickly dispatched and Sara was hustled into a 'birthing suite' where she undressed and donned a hospital gown which fastened at the back. Dressed this way, her bump looked simply huge. Sam could not imagine anything so large being able to pass through the tight part of her body that he had so recently been enjoying.

He realised the midwife was speaking.

"So you're the father? Your first time?"

"Yes." Sam said without thinking, then in a panic almost shouted "No! Sorry! Actually no, I'm Sara's brother."

"Where is the father, then?" she pressed, a little agitated. It says in the notes that his name is David. You'd better leave now."

"No!" Called out Sara almost in terror. "I need Sam with me. Please!"

"Are you sure? It won't be pretty you know."

"I'm sure. Please!" Sara whispered. The midwife looked uncomfortable, but nodded to Sam.

Sam was speechless. He was about to watch his own sister give birth to twins that he had fathered. And had completely forgotten about David.

To the midwife he quickly mumbled. "Couldn't get David on his mobile. I'll try again." He gave Sara a meaningful look and walked to the corner of the room, hastily dialing on his mobile phone.

The midwife took Sara by the arm.

"Let's get you on the bed then, love." Sara, her eyes on Sam, backed up to the bed and lifted her buttocks onto its clean white sheet. She slid herself further on, and waited while the midwife lifted her legs onto the bed on front of her. She lay with her legs before her, her back propped up on cushions.

"Let's see how far open you are, shall we?" said the midwife, skillfully lubricating a small speculum. She pulled back Sara's gown to reveal her vulva, distended by the bulge above. Sara leaned forward and craned her neck as the cold metal device was inserted into her vagina.

Suddenly her face filled with horror. From her opening vagina flowed a small pool of her own juices, mixed with Sam's semen. She stared thunderstruck at the pool, then at the midwife, who just reached over a grabbed a couple of tissues, wiping the pool away in an instant.

She looked up at Sara and winked. "Happens all the time. There's nothing like a bit of rumpy pumpy to get baby started, is there?" Then a puzzled look came over her face as she looked across at the man who had described himself as her brother Sam, anxiously trying to get David on the phone, who had obviously been with her when...... She shook her head as if to dislodge such an impossible thought, and continued with her inspection.

* * * * *

Across town, in the red and black bedroom of her smart modern flat, David looked down at Paula's long brown hair spread over her smooth tanned back as she threw her head backwards in a mixture of pleasure and pain. His eyes bulged as he grasped her soft buttocks to drive his mighty erection deeply into her tightly-stretched anus. He was having the time of his life, he thought joyfully.

Always a man of high libido and blessed with an extraordinarily long, thick erection, David had found it impossible to be faithful to Sara, his girlfriend of many years and now – he incorrectly believed – the mother of his soon to be born twins.

Sara's hormone-induced insatiability early on in her pregnancy had driven him wild with excitement and he had been more than happy to satisfy her unusually high sexual demands two or even three times a day.

Now, however, as her due date approached, she had returned to her normal lack of interest in sex. No! It was worse than that because in the past he had usually been able to persuade her to drop her knickers for him at least once a week.

Now he had not had sex with Sara in six weeks and it was driving him mad. It was as if he had been plunged into the warm, clear waters of the ocean for a week, then thrown out into the desert to die of thirst.

Thank God for Paula! Paula could always be relied on in an emergency and this was an emergency.

David had kept a simmering affair going with Paula since he met her years ago in the school at which he worked. They had known each other years before and had been lovers even before he and Sara had met. He could never have lived with or married Paula – she was too independent and promiscuous – but the knowledge that she was always at the end of a phone line and usually willing had sustained him through his deepest bouts of frustration.

Sara would by now, he thought, be moaning on at her brother Sam about the uncomfortable clothes, her blood pressure, her thickening ankles and God knows what else. He was welcome to it, David thought. And to think there were four more weeks of this still to go before the twins were due!

So here he was with Paula again. He felt no guilt at all, just a hard, deep, driving lust. They had eaten pizza in front of a film that he had found only mildly erotic but which had thrown Paula into a devouring passion for his body.

She had sucked him, he had licked her, they had had sex on her back, on her knees, on a chair, on the bed and now – miracle of miracles – his cock was buried in her beautiful soft rectum. This was a real treat, something even Paula - who was now a semi-professional escort - usually shied away from because of his size and which Sara would never have let him do this side of hell!

But not tonight!

She was tight – very tight – and the friction of her dryness was burning his shaft despite the lubrication he had poured onto himself. But he was not going to stop now! Not when he was within minutes of a blistering climax. Paula was supporting herself on one arm while the other hand flicked frantically over her clitoris. She was gurgling out loud with her own climax and that drove David to still higher levels of desire.

His mobile phone on the bedside table began to ring insistently. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the words 'Sara Mobile Calling'.

"Bloody Sara! Not now! Not now! Wants me to bring more cookie dough ice cream home I bet!" He grunted under his breath.

"She can fucking well wait! Frigid bitch!" He yelled out loud as a hot burning feeling gripped his balls and spread across his thighs and back, then up the length of his shaft as he began to cum violently inside Paula's rectum, slamming her head into the headboard as he drove himself forward.

* * * * *

Sam hit the red button on Sara's mobile hard in disgust. Trust David not to be around when Sara needed him! He ran back to the birthing suit and burst in. Sara was lying on the hard raised bed wearing only a white hospital gown. She looked incredibly beautiful, Sam thought.

"Can't find him! I've left messages at home and on his mobile. Typical!" He spat out.

The young midwife grunted in disapproval and left the room. Sara whispered quickly.

"Don't call any more! I don't want him here, I want you!" She held his arm firmly.

Sam calmed down and stood alongside her, taking her hand in his.

"Anything you want, Midge. Anything."

"Just don't leave me alone, Sam. Please. I'm frightened."

* * * * *

Four hours later, it was all over.

Sara gave birth to healthy twins, a boy and a girl. David could not be found until after the birth, so to her delight, Sam held Sara's hand throughout the whole traumatic process. He thought that she had never looked so beautiful, so perfect as the moment when she held their first child to her breast to feed.

An hour later, David had been reached and was hurrying to get to them. Sam looked down at the two tiny babies sleeping in clear plastic cots side by side at the foot of Sara's bed. He walked quietly to her side and sat on the edge of the bed.

Her face was flushed pink, her hair straggly from the sweat and the pain. There had been blood – lots of blood, Sam thought - and stitches and mess but none of it had mattered. None of it had taken a single iota from Sara's beauty in his eyes.

When he spoke, his voice was broken with emotion.

"Well Midge. We did it. It's going to be a different world now!"

He squeezed her hand. She squeezed his in return. They sat together in silence.

Just when he thought she had fallen asleep, Sara turned to him and said:

"You're going to have to be very active and interested Uncle." She paused. "We must make sure you see them really often."

"I'm already thinking about schools, and sports, and universities and ..."

"Let's take one step at a time, darling." Sara said laughingly, stroking his cheek. They sat in silence once more, staring at the two sleeping forms.

Suddenly, Sara sat up in bed.

"Sam! I've just had a strange thought."

"What, Midge?"

"If they're anything like their parents..." She whispered.

"What?"

"We'll have to keep a really close eye on how they play together when they're older."

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers
12