The Tangled Web Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers

The pleasure wave hit her immediately. Sophie moaned, groaned and panted as she began to ride David – slowly at first, then faster and faster. Her weeping vagina, stretched painfully tight around the monstrous shaft sent wave after wave of increasing pleasure up her spine and down her thighs. With every downward stroke she felt his head driving into her stomach, with every upward stroke, his shaft dragged against her hugely enlarged clitoris. Sophie still did not fully understand these feelings, but her body knew instinctively what to do.

Quickly, for the third time in her life, she began to come wildly.

In his dream, David was travelling down a long black tunnel. Hurtling along, the black walls were speeding past too quickly to see. The white circle ahead of him was growing larger and larger. He felt a strange warmth in his belly; a pressure on his waist; a tightness in his chest.

The circle was larger now. He could see through it. An angel was waiting for him – he could see her face. He knew he was dead. The Angel's hair was reaching out towards him – no, down towards him. The pressure in his belly grew stronger. He felt a warm glow spreading up his spine and down his inner thighs. The angel was speaking – but he couldn't understand what she said. She was making soft moaning sounds, moving up and down before him.

Perhaps he wasn't dead after all! Perhaps the angel had come to wake him; to save him. Suddenly a powerful wave of wet heat pulsed through his body as he exploded into the angel, filling her body with his seed; shaking, pulsing, feeling her draw his life force into herself until there was none left.

David opened his eyes to see Sophie's sweating, climaxing face above his, her hair a curtain of gold around his head. He came inside her eager, demanding body.

He was alive!

Sophie panted as the last waves of her climax passed over her. Slowly she regained a little composure. She looked at the door, fully expecting her noisy orgasm to have attracted the attention of the nurses, but there was no anxious knocking on the door. She breathed heavily as the tension in her body relaxed. She began to raise herself upwards on her arms; David's softening cock still within her. She pushed her hair backwards, away from her face.

She was looking straight into David's open eyes, which stared blankly back at her.

*****

Sara lay on her side in the large double bed and listened to her brother Sam's heavy breathing behind her and listening for signs of the twins waking in the room next door. She was tired and sore, both between her legs where Sam had fucked her and on her angry red nipples where Sam had sucked her, wildly and passionately, earlier that night, before falling asleep, exhausted.

The phone call from the hospital had come earlier that evening at 9.30pm. Sara had rushed from the lounge to answer it before the noise woke the twins. A calm, mature female voice had told her slowly and clearly that David had woken. Initially, Sara had been calm herself, her voice under tight control, but when the terrible news had been broken, the phone had fallen from her hand with a crash, bringing Sam running through from the kitchen where he had been making tea.

"What is it Midge?" He had demanded, his eyes wide with surprise.

Sara could barely bring herself to speak.

"It's happened, Sam! It's David! He's…….he's woken up."

"Oh Midge!" Was all Sam could say. He quickly ran to her side and put his arm around her shoulders, picking up the fallen phone by its cord. He spoke into the mouthpiece.

"Yes? …….No, she's rather shocked…... I'm her brother……. I understand……. No, we'll come tomorrow as you say. Thank you so much for calling……….. Yes, it's great news! We're really pleased…. Yes….. Goodnight – and thank you."

They had stood staring at each other for a full silent minute before falling into each other's arms. Sara raised her head as if to speak, but Sam had placed his index finger on her lips. He quickly replaced it with his own lips and they kissed gently.

But it could never have remained this gentle.

Driven by fear, a wave of desire overcame them both and, their mouths locked together, their hands wildly grasping at each other's clothes, they had almost fallen through the bedroom door. This time oblivious to the presence of the twins in the next room, they had made love with an abandon neither had felt before, their passion driven by desperation as if this might be the last time they could be together for a long, long time.

As indeed it might have been for incest is a criminal offence in Britain.

Now, their passion spent, Sara looked around the room, unable to sleep. She saw her blouse lying in a rumpled heap by the door, half of its buttons now missing. Her skirt – she had still been wearing it when Sam had first passionately, violently penetrated her – was soiled and discarded by the bed, and the small patch of black silk that had once been her panties, but which was now destined for the rubbish, lay on the dresser at the far side of the room.

Sara knew she had to face up to her worst nightmare. Surely now David would tell all – the world would find out about her long standing affair with her brother; about the twins' real father; about their deceit over the past years.

Worse still, their parents would learn about it. There would be a trial, she and Sam would go to prison; the twins would be taken into care.

Why hadn't David died? No! Sara stopped herself immediately. No! She could never wish that on anyone. Nothing was as bad as to make her wish that! Perhaps things would be alright.

Sara didn't know how they could be, but she silently offered up a little prayer.

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers
12