The Tasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," she moaned. "That was fantastic. I feel sooo floopy..."

"I'll take that as a 'job well done'," Tom commented with a grin as he rose to his feet, his tanned face glistening with Kim's love juices. His erect cock jutted in front of him. Holding her thighs open, he slowly moved between them, eagerly anticipating the feel of those steaming walls clutching his cock, his hardened shaft pistoning in and out of Kim's tight, young body.

Suddenly Kim realized through her reverie what Tom was about to do. "No," she cried frantically, throwing one hand over her pussy.

Tom was startled. "Oh God, I'm sorry..." he started to say, flushing crimson from embarrassment.

"No, don't be!" Kim replied. "It's not that I don't want you to--I really do want you to!--it's just that I'm not on the pill!"

"I'm so sorry, I was just so horny and guess I just sort of assumed you were..."

"Sorry, lover," Kim smiled. "I don't suppose you have any condoms in your wallet? Aren't all you single guys supposed to carry a half dozen or so?"

"Damn! No, sorry," Tom said. "I guess I skipped class the day they were telling us single guys what to carry when you go to a wine tasting..." He shook his head in dismay.

"Well, that's all right. I forgive you--but next time, don't cut class!" Kim replied with mock severity, sitting up and reaching out to stroke Tom's face, her fingers getting slippery from her juices covering his cheeks.

She smiled at him, jumping down from the pool table. "Don't worry, there's always later. I _am_ in town for a few more days and if you think I'm going to leave without feeling that cock inside me, you've got another thing coming! And anyway, this event was only supposed to be a tasting!"