The Tavern Ch. 2

Story Info
Two wounded women: one in mind, other in body.
4.3k words
4.61
10.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All names belong to their registered companies. Any names that appear in these documents do not belong to me.

* * * * *

As the warrior calmly sat on the chair, she looked around at her settings. It wasn't the best room that she had been in, but it would do nicely for tonight. Smiling, she glanced at the large bed, so soft, inviting, and warm. The ivory white sheets almost glowed in the pale moonlight of Solinari. Turning her head towards the corner, she noticed a rather large wooden basin. Engraved on the sides were dolphins and other sea creatures frolicking in the vast depths of the ocean.

They appeared to be following the warrior's gaze. One mermaid even appeared to wink at her. Shaking the cobwebs out of her head, she glanced down at her wound. It wasn't as serious as she had previously feared; it was long, but not deep, nothing that would seriously test a healer as long as no infection set in.

Quickly, rummaging through her pack, she found a healing salve of crushed herbs, which smelt heady, cloying, but somehow exciting. She knew that this salve had worked in the past, and was sure it would do again. She opened it and saw about half the pot remained, more than enough for her purpose. She placed the pot to one side, knowing the wound must be cleaned first. Looking around, she noticed an empty basin, a jug of water and a few towels. Grabbing the poker, she quickly placed it into the fire heating it up to a dull red glow before quenching it in the jug of water with a weeping hiss.

Putting a small pinch of fragrant herbs from a leather pouch into the basin, she added a little bit of water to the mixture and stirred until a sweet, pungent odour filled the room. She inhaled the scent with a smile, letting it bring back her childhood memories of learning the healer's craft from her mother. Grabbing one of the clothes, she dipped into the mixture and gently applied it to the wound.

Hearing the door open slightly, the warrior reached for her sword, but relaxed as it was only Lauranathias returning with her food and ale. Gladly seeing the food, the warrior sat down on the chair, watching this beauty work. Her hair occasionally burst into a golden shimmer of light as the fire crackled in the background. The warrior's gaze dropped slightly and her breath caught in her throat as Lauranathias' breasts seemed to strain at the cloth of her blouse.

Quickly the warrior grabbed the goblet and drank deeply. She let the warmth spread through her and began to relax a little more, occasionally averting her eyes between Lauranathias, the fireplace and the rather large bearskin rug arranged before the fire.

Lauranathias was struggling with the tub bringing it closer to the fire. With a sigh she tugged until a trail of scrapped wood could be seen, as it was dragged near the fireplace. The warrior takes all the action in observing the staining muscles in Lauranathias' back and arms. Taking another sip of the excellent wine, another warm glow slowly went through the warrior's body with a shiver. Smiling, the warrior watched as Lauranathias and Bethanna walked out of the room to get the buckets of hot water to fill the tub.

As Lauranathias and Bethanna walked down the stairs in the fireplace where the water was being boiled, Bethanna finally broke the silence.

"What do you think of her?" asked Bethanna as she noticed Lauranathias was deep in thought, grabbing one handle of the bucket waiting for her to respond.

"Hmm?" Lauranathias' head jerked up as she looked at Bethanna. Grabbing the other handle, with a great heave, they lugged the bucket up the stairs.

"What do you think of the warrior," Bethanna asked again, watching her step as she walked backwards up the stairs.

"She's an amazing fighter," Lauranathias said, struggling to maintain her balance. "She took out those three ogres with no problem, I just wish I could have seen the fight." pouted Lauranathias.

As they continued to ascend the stairs, the bucket gently swaying and teetering between them wanting to go one way and then another.

"Besides, an amazing fighter," Bethanna stated, "Do you think she is beautiful?"

"I-I I'm not sure," Lauranathias said blushing.

They cut there conversation short as they dumped the first of many buckets into the tub. The steam gently rising in the room, disappearing into nothing as it reached the ceiling. Many trips later, a sweating Lauranathias waved off Bethanna, and attended to the warrior, kneeling in front of her.

"What is it that My Lady wishes?" Lauranathias asked politely.

Smiling, happily the warrior gazed down at Lauranathias, taking in every curve and thin shine that came from the hard labour of filling the tub. Reaching out to touch the golden hair softly, the warrior finally replied, "Thank you, my dear. Now go and lock the door, then help me tend this wound."

"Yes, My Lady" she replied and rising locked the door.

Once the task was completed, Lauranathias made her way towards the warrior's wound, kneeling slightly and assessed the wound. Seeing that it is not too deep, she gently took the cloth from the warrior's hand, feeling a slight spark of electricity as the warrior's hand brushed hers lightly. Glancing up, Lauranathias noticed the warrior staring at her intently with unwavering eyes, her chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm. The warrior's armour was the only sound in the room, save the crackling of the fire, making muffled tinkling as she breathed. Turning back to her task, Lauranathias rubbed the blood away gently.

Gasping slightly, the warrior leaned her head back, her hand resting on Lauranathias' for just a moment. Fearing that she did something wrong or even hurting the warrior more, Lauranathias slowly stood and backed toward the door.

"Did I do something wrong My Lady?" Lauranathias stammered, fear creasing her face, fearing some punishment.

"I'm sorry, I will never do that again," she apologized turning towards the door, dropping the cloth.

Swiftly standing, reducing the gap between them, the warrior simply shook her head and grabbed Lauranathias gently by the wrist, gazing into the frightened girl's eyes.

"No sweet Lauranathias. Your touch has a gentleness I am not used to. It is pleasant, and I have missed such kindness." The warrior responded leaning forward, her lips brushing the girl's cheek briefly.

"Go on," whispered the warrior into Lauranathias' ear, caressing her hand lightly before releasing it. Her eyes burned into Lauranathias' with more affection than a guest should have for a servant.

Blushing, Lauranathias let her hand lightly touch her cheek where the soft lips had been. Slowly moving the warrior back towards the bed, she laid the warrior on her back. Grabbing the cloth from the floor, she rewashed it in the basin and started back on the wound. It had stopped bleeding now, but, aimlessly the girl wiped away at nothing as she continued to gaze into the soft eyes of the warrior.

"I-I have seen the way you fight, and the way you have looked at me. I, too, am not used to such kindness." stammered Lauranathias, rewashing the cloth, pausing as she let the water drip back into the basin.

"I am used to those drunks that try and grab at me, to bed me." Lauranathias continued, moving back to the wound, pausing in her lost memories, wringing the cloth dry.

Staring at her face, the warrior simply replied, "One kindness deserves another. But, perhaps, they have the right idea."

The warrior winked at Lauranathias, making her smile. The warrior reached out gently stroked the girl's cheek briefly before lifting her arm, exposing the buckle that holds her shoulder armour in place. "Help me out of all this metal." the warrior ordered.

Moving towards the armour, Lauranathias searched around to finally find a simple buckle well hidden, so as not to fall off during battle. With each passing moment, Lauranathias forgetting to breathe slipped off the armour with anticipation. The trim, muscular form of the warrior slowly appeared as the metal was removed.

With a muffled thud, the armour fell onto the bed, revealing a blood red shirt that barely covered the warrior's rising and falling breasts,

"Probably to allow the most movement," thought Lauranathias. Entranced by these amazing mounds, she noticed the leather leg greaves that protect the warrior's toned thighs.

Taking her time, Lauranathias watched as the leg muscles tightened on occasion, shining in the crackling firelight. Slowly moving towards the greaves, she let her hand glide over the warrior's stomach. A slight mew escaped the warrior's lips as the soft hands rested on the buckles of her armour. Sliding her hands around the beautiful thighs, she released each buckle at an excruciatingly slow pace. One greave fell to the ground with a thud. Wasting no time, Lauranathias gently moved over towards the other greave and unbuckled it slowly. It also fell onto the ground with a thud.

Lauranathias' eyes never left the warrior's face as she stood up, bringing her arms to the base of her shirt, when a gently touch from the warrior made her stop. With a smile, the warrior shook her head and said, "Not yet, my pretty one."

The warrior leaned back on the bed and held out one leg. Nodding only slightly towards the boot, Lauranathias slowly raised it only slightly, running her nails lightly over the warrior's shapely leg. The warrior's chest rose and fell with her steady breathing as her eyes never left Lauranathias' face. Her nipples were clearly visible slightly tenting her blouse in a vain attempt to get free.

Lauranathias continued to run her nails down the warrior's calf, over the boot. With a firm grasp at the heel, she gently tugged off one boot and aimlessly tossed it into the corner of the room. The warrior wiggled her toes freely; her head back and eyes closed savoring the pleasure of the girl's touch. Wasting no time, Lauranathias repeated the same motion on the other boot, with a thud the boot fell to the floor.

Smiling at the gentle touch, the warrior's eyes opened, looking into Lauranathias' eyes, stretching her legs, pleased to be released from the restriction of the boots. she smiled, but a hesitant look crossed her face. Seeing the worried look on her face the warrior asks Lauranathias what is wrong.

"Tell me what is wrong my sweet, Lauranathias?" the warrior prodded.

"My Lady, I do not even know your name." Lauranathias' stammered.

Still lying on the bed, the warrior caught Lauranathias around her thighs with her powerful legs, drawing her closer, the warrior's eyes hardening briefly.

"That is because I have not chosen to give it to you yet, pretty one." With a smile again, showing the girl that she was not truly angry, she released Lauranathias from her grip and slowly stood, the warrior's body close to Lauranathias' looking down into her eyes.

"Now help me finish undressing." The warrior said, lifting her arms above her head, pulling her body taut, her eyes never leaving Lauranathias'.

"As you command, My Lady" bowing her head slightly and grabbed the base of her blood red shirt with trembling hands and lifted it over the warriors head. Blushing, Lauranathias was confronted with two of the most magnificent breasts that she had ever seen in her life.

Her blush seemed to spread through to her chest as the warrior observed her reactions, keeping her arms above her head, knowingly accentuating her figure for the girl. With a slight nod towards her undergarments, the warrior raises one leg slightly, shifting her weight onto the other, causing her muscles to bulge slightly on her other leg.

"Go on..." The warrior urged the blushing girl.

Bending down slightly, Lauranathias slowly raised her hands to the warrior's waist, slightly touching it and then drew back her hands. Bowing her head she simply said, "I'm sorry My Lady, I cannot do it"

With a hint of anger and a touch of ice in her voice that could stop the heart of anyone that heard it, the warrior responded, "Do you disobey me, pretty one?" Letting her arms drop to her side, she took the girls hands and guided them to the buckle of her belt.

"Do not disappoint me with disobedience. You are here to serve me are you not?" the warrior's voice stated as a command rather than a question.

There was a note of danger in her voice as her eyes flashed, giving her hands a painful squeeze, letting her know who was in charge. Lauranathias gasped, keeping her eyes down cast, but finding it strangely thrilling to have this beautiful woman commanding her. The warrior tilted the girl's chin up, looking into her eyes and commanded. "Remove it! Finish your task."

"I'm sorry, My Lady" Lauranathias stammered as she cowered under the icy gaze and started to remove the warriors belt, letting the last bit of clothing pool onto the ground. Silently, Lauranathias' knelt in front of the warrior.

Still standing the warrior smirked, stroking the girl's hair softly. "There that was not so hard, was it my sweet?" The warrior asked in a syrupy sweet voice.

"I am your servant, I do what you command" was the meek reply that escaped her lips.

These words sent a shiver of pleasure through the warrior, who nodded in approval. "Good, do not forget that."

The warrior responded stepping closer, only a few inches from Lauranathias, tilting her head up to look at her. "I will require your services for much of the night I think."

The warrior's eyes burned into the girl's eyes with a promise of something, but Lauranathias returned it with a quizzical look, unsure what the warrior's gaze was trying to convey to her. Looking deep into the warrior's eyes, the firelight seemed to be playing tricks.

"Do I see passion in these eyes? Mischief? Could she really be a goddess?" all of these thoughts went through the confused girl's mind. Simply shaking her head, Lauranathias bowed it, and awaited the warrior's command.

Smiling as Lauranathias' bowed her head, the warrior, placed a finger on her cheek trailing it along her jaw line, her thigh brushing ever so lightly against Lauranathias as she turned and walked toward the bath, her hips swaying seductively. Looking over her shoulder at the girl still kneeling, the warrior leaned against the edge of the tub.

"Bring me a glass of wine, and one for yourself too. I do not wish to drink alone tonight." The warrior's eyes stayed on Lauranathias' as she climbed into the tub, lowering her body slowly and sensuously into the warm water.

Nearly falling over, Lauranathias' was caught up in the soft touch that the warrior gave her as she tried to follow her finger. Catching herself, she watched as the warrior slipped into the tub and patiently into the tub, waiting for her wine. Pouring both glasses, Lauranathias' brought the warrior her drink first and waited until the warrior sipped the glass. Letting the warmth of the wine spread through her body, the warrior's eyes never left Lauranathias' bowed head.

Touching her cheek, gently stroking it, the warrior nodded towards a small table in the corner, "Bring that over, and then bathe me, my pretty one."

Picking up the table in the corner, balancing the wash cloths and other accessories, Lauranathias placed it gently beside the tub. Taking a wash cloth she dipped it into the warm water letting the excess drop into the tub, creating rings that expanded lazily to the edges of the tub and disappeared. Slowly, Lauranathias started to wash in between the warrior's toes, down her slippery legs, carefully avoiding her more private area, scrubbed the warrior's muscular stomach making sure that the wound was clean.

Running her hand over the warriors heavenly breasts scraping her nails lightly over them, the warrior moaned and shivered with pleasure as she sunk deeper into the tub, the wisps of steam rising to the ceiling and evaporating. Hearing the warrior's gasp and moan only made Lauranathias linger a little longer on them as she moved her hands to the nape of the warrior's tense neck and gently blew a strand of hair away from it.

Shivering yet again, the warrior took a sip from her wineglass and sunk even lower into the tub. With a slight splash, Lauranathias let go of the washcloth and started to rub the warriors shoulders, releasing the tension from them, rubbing deeper and deeper, driving away all the stress and tight muscles that have accumulated from her travels.

"Hmmm, that feels good. Don't stop." The warrior gasped as she moved in the tub, water splashing Lauranathias, making her blouse wet, the damp cloth accentuating the swell of her breasts. Leaning back, the warrior rested her head against Lauranathias' breasts,

"You have marvelous hands. I trust you will use them well this night." the warrior replied through closed eyes. The weariness of her travels seemed to indeed drop away as Lauranathias' skillful hands moved with great care and tenderness. Taking a sip of wine, the warrior let the feeling of the water and the warmth of the wine spread through her.

With a shiver of her own, Lauranathias paused momentarily as she let the feeling of the warrior's soft hair in the crevice of her breasts thrill through her. The water slowly rolled off the girls breasts and she watched as the water rippled below in the tub. Shaking her head, Lauranathias returned to her massage, moving lower down the warrior's back, to the round yet firm globes of her ass. Giving them a playful squeeze, the warrior groaned in pleasure and disappointment as the girl moved back to her shoulders. Moving her hands down around her shoulders, Lauranathias caressed the warrior's rib cage feeling the air rise and fall, all the while, staring at those gorgeous breasts.

Stopping momentarily, Lauranathias looked at the ground, blushing furiously, speaking to the warrior softly, her tone frightened, unsure of why she was asking this, "My Lady, I am wet, but, I wish to be like you, n-n-naked."

With a glint of passion in her eyes, the warrior smiled at the question, her voice thick and husky with the pleasures that Lauranathias gave to her body. Looking at her, the warrior's eyes searched Lauranathias', noting the excitement and fear in her eyes, the way she held her breath. She waited a moment longer, and then smiled at the girl. "You may undress."

Resting back against the edge of the tub, she felt the warmth of the water drawing out many bruises from her battered body, grinning as the girl's breath escaped in a rush. Her eyes do not leave the girl's as she began to undress, slowly exposing her beautiful body.

Feeling a little self-conscious in front of this bathing beauty, although not knowing why Lauranathias slowly removed her skirt and with a wiggle of her hips, the material pooled onto the floor. With a quick glance at the warrior she saw that there was an unmistakable passion burning in her eyes as her gaze was riveted to the golden curls of her blond tress. With a quick lip of her lips, the warrior took a sip of wine and nodded for the girl to continue.

Blushing, Lauranathias grabbed the base of her shirt and with a little struggle managed to get it off with a huff, causing her breasts to shake freely from their linen prison. Placing her hand behind her back, Lauranathias presented her breasts into the full light that the fire gave.

Enjoying the nakedness of the girl standing in front of her, the warrior let her eyes rove over her body taking in every detail. Smiling, the warrior's gaze moved up the long and shapely legs into the sparse forest of golden curls that disappeared in a V. Moving on to the curve of her hips, the slender waist and flat stomach, then onto the firm, round breasts, watching them sway as the girl breathed. Finally, onto the face, smiling warmly as the warrior gazed into those icy blue eyes, filling her with desire once more. With a smile and a tilt of the head, the warrior motioned Lauranathias back towards her, smiling as she asked "How many men have you known, pretty Lauranathias? How many of their beds have you graced?"

12