The Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand was still down there and very wet, I slowly withdrew it while trying not to touch the now ultra-sensitive lips of my pussy. I grazed them with my fingernail and nearly squealed out loud; instead I just closed my thighs together and tensed up until the over-the-top reflex action gave way. My school bag was at my feet and if had a few clothes in there as well as my school books and pencil case. I'd brought a pair of my normal trousers, some spare panties and a sweater in case something happened and I needed to look respectable in a hurry, it also contained the pair of white knee socks I'd tried on that morning. I leant down and unzipped my bag and dried my hand on the sweater, I know it wasn't very 'lady like' but it was the best I could do. In recent masturbation sessions I'd actually started tasting myself, again it was something I'd seen on the internet where a girl is finger fucked by another girl and then she licks her partner's fingers afterwards. It seemed a bit 'icky' at the time but I was curious so I figured what the hell? It wasn't the taste that got me more turned on though; it was the thought of where the juice had come from. Anyway, as I couldn't exactly lick my hand clean here I did the next best thing and dried it off.

It was while I was leaning down that I noticed my breasts, I'd left a couple of buttons open because of how warm it was but now, after my little 'episode' my nipples were straining against the thin shirt and poking through, not only that but at some point during my fantasy I must have touched my breasts or pulled on my shirt because now they were almost spilling out of the top of my shirt! It was a lot more cleavage than I was comfortable showing in public, so I quickly tucked them back into the shirt and buttoned it up to the top while slightly wishing I'd worn that bra after all. Now all I needed to do was remove my wet underwear and put on the spare panties that were in my bag, I couldn't risk walking to the bathroom like this so it had to be done there and then.

I pulled the sweater out and slyly used the sleeve on my thighs, then, after a quick scan of my surroundings I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and pulled, slightly raising my buttocks off the seat, I did it quickly and wrapped them up in the sweater after I'd used the other sleeve to wipe myself. I was doing really well, I put the sweater in my bag and started clawing around inside to retrieve my spares.

That's when the bell rang and everyone stood up.

Fuck.

"Are you coming Amy?" Kylie asked just as I was about to pull them out.

"Uh, yeah I'm coming," Despite my predicament I couldn't help smiling at the irony of that statement. Now that she was looking at me I couldn't pull them out and put them on so instead I shoved them back in and zipped up my bag. I stood up and smoothed my skirt down; I'd have to find a moment during the next hour to get changed anyway because after that it would be time for the final reckoning, so to speak.

That opportunity never came because the next class was in an open room with no tables so there was no way I could discreetly pull my replacement panties on. To make matters worse we were all sat in a semi-circle with me on the end so pretty much everyone could see me. I could hardly sit still; I felt like everyone knew I was naked beneath my skirt and I constantly smoothed my dress down and tightly crossed my legs. Even though I was terrified that someone might see up my skirt I couldn't help feeling slightly empowered in a strange way. I felt so sexy!

My knee length skirt was the regulation length and I wasn't the only girl wearing one but, somehow, I felt so different. My long red hair was settled around my face, I had cute lipstick on and my breasts and legs were much more on show than they had ever been before today. I wanted to explore this feeling a bit more but it would have to wait, it was hard enough trying not to think about Miss Sullivan in case I phased out and came all over the floor without also thinking about the new thrill of exhibitionism I'd suddenly felt. So I tried to focus on whatever the fuck the teacher was droning on about and watched the clock tick around until, at last, it got to 1.55pm and the bell rang. In five minutes I'd be sitting down in Miss Sullivan's classroom for the last time and, about an hour from now, I'd know whether all of this had been worth it.

Again those two little words that had been haunting me for the last few weeks entered my mind.

What If...?

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

As we made our way out of the classroom I told Kylie that I'd meet her in the next class because I needed to go to the ladies bathroom. I was stiff with tension but I'd come so far, I couldn't wimp out now. I put on my replacement panties, I'd considered leaving them off and flashing my crack from under the table at her but I decided that it would be too extreme. After all there was a fair chance that this could all come to nothing and I didn't want her to think I was a slut or something. No, this had to be subtle, I'd most likely give her an eyeful of my panties from time to time during the 'lesson,' whether I intended to or not considering the skirt I'd be wearing. I pulled on the knee socks until they were about an inch or so over my knees, the effect would be more profound when I'd swapped skirts because now only a tiny amount of flesh was visible between the top of the socks and the hem of the skirt. I pulled the waistband of my skirt up slightly so a tiny bit of thigh was on show, I did consider just swapping skirts and arriving in the classroom with Becky's skirt on but, again, I felt that would be too much too soon.

I checked out my reflection in the large bathroom mirror and made some final adjustments, stroked my hair back so it was nice and straight, it reached to about the middle of my shoulder blades when I straightened it like this. I arranged my fringe so it nicely framed my face, then I quickly touched up my lipstick (I'd brought a spare, of course) until my lips got to the same colour and moisture as this morning. There was only 2 minutes left for me to get up to the English block for the final lesson of the day, I looked at myself in the mirror once more.

"This is it," I told my reflection. I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder, took a deep breath, then strode out of the bathroom and made my way to the classroom.

On the way there I'd seen one or two people with raised eyebrows as I briskly walked past, it was nice being checked out and I wondered why I'd been so conservative with my appearance in the past, again that confidence I'd discovered earlier surged through me and lasted right until I got to the door of the room. The last few people were entering the room and just as I stepped through the door and saw her standing at the front of my class I suddenly became that pathetic little girl with a crush on her teacher.

As I walked towards the specially designated table I'd picked earlier I noticed Miss Sullivan turn her gaze towards me, then away again, then she looked for a second time, I turned to her and weakly smiled. She looked at me and was clearly surprised, obviously she'd seen me this morning in my jacket and skirt but now my jacket was open and fully displaying the cleavage that was hidden earlier, also my skirt had gotten a little bit shorter from when I'd pulled up the waistband and, finally, I was now sporting a pair of white knee socks and, in turn, showing off a little bit of thigh.

Her eyebrows rose slightly and then she hit me with her smile, it felt like being shot in the chest when she smiled at me, I wondered if she approved of my new dress sense. Surely if she'd been disgusted by it she wouldn't have smiled so warmly, for the first time I had some real and genuine hope, she'd looked me up and down and smiled, that must have meant something! I spun around and sat at the table next to Kylie and watched Miss Sullivan walk to the front of the room and begin speaking, once again I paid more attention to the clock than anything else.

I'd been waiting for an opportunity to take off the skirt and stuff it in my bag for about half an hour, it had been a pretty informal chatting session where we talked about what we'd do after school and what options were open to us. I'd been hoping that there would either be a quiet time where everyone was concentrating on something or that there would be some kind of other distraction and that chance finally came a few minutes later. There was a large TV in the corner and there was a short 10 minute film for us to watch, it was one of those boring educational things where some guy goes on about college and university and so on. It was quite a bright day so the lights were turned off and some of the curtains were closed, this would be as good a chance as any, the only problem would be Kylie, even with the lights off and the TV on she would easily see what I was doing.

That's when I got another piece of luck; we were friends with the two girls who were sitting at the table behind us and one of them, Carla, tapped Kylie on the back and they started talking to each other. I waited until she had her back to me then slipped my thumbs into the waistband of my sensible skirt; I had to do this quickly. I raised myself very slightly off my seat and gently tugged the waistband down, in one swift motion I guided it down my legs, over my knees and let it fall to my ankles. After a quick scan of the room to make sure I hadn't been seen I lowered myself back on to my seat, suddenly feeling the texture of the moulded plastic on my thighs, I leant down and took the skirt off the floor and shoved in in my bag. After I sat up straight I looked down at my legs and, oh my God, I'd forgotten just how short this thing was!

Because I was sat down the skirt had ridden up to the point where it barely covered my underwear, I adjusted it until it covered as much as possible but that meant lowering the waistband down to the point where it was right on my hips, just a little bit higher than my panties! Now, at least, the skirt was covering my rear but I could still feel the cold plastic chair on my upper thighs, I pulled the knee socks up as far as they would go but they only just reached a little bit higher that they were at to begin with. As I continued adjusting myself I noticed that the TV had fallen silent and Miss Sullivan was heading towards the light switch.

Now I'd passed the point of no return, there was no way I could put my other skirt back on in the time it took the lights to come on and certainly no chance to pull out the trousers or the sweater, so I just crossed my legs and budged my chair further beneath the table, when the teacher sat down at her desk she'd have a clear view of my new look, now that I was all in and fully committed I would try to stick as close to my plan/fantasy as possible. The lights flickered back to life and the first thing I noticed was the clock. 2.45pm.

Miss Sullivan muttered something about the video to the class and a few people laughed, most likely it was a reference to the boring cunt on the video we'd just watched. She moved towards her chair and asked the class if anyone had any questions or concerns about life after school. One or two hands went up and Miss Sullivan patiently answered the questions, at this point I was stretching my legs so far under the table I'd probably trip someone up but it seemed that this piece of planning would not go my way. 2.50pm.

Finally, she sat down and crossed her legs, unfortunately the parting in her skirt revealed nothing to me. They were all still talking but to be honest all I could hear was the sound of my own heart beating. It thumped inside my chest so hard that I began to worry it might push my tits out of my shirt, happily that didn't happen. What did happen was what I'd been waiting for, she briefly looked in my direction and I saw her eyes lower, my legs began tingling in a funny way as if they knew they were being looked at. She looked for a couple of seconds then turned away; there was no smile this time. 2.55pm.

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. 2.58pm.

"Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck in the future whatever you decide to do with it, it's been a pleasure to see you all grow up, and an even bigger pleasure to see the back of you," said Miss Sullivan to a chorus of laughs from everyone in the class. Well, almost everyone, I had other things on my mind, and those same two words circled in my head like some kind of insect in my mind. 'What if?'

3.00. The bell rang.

From this moment onwards I was no longer a student at this school and Miss Sullivan was no longer my teacher. Now we were just two women, Amy Cotter and Charlene Sullivan. As people stood up and began saying their goodbyes to their classmates I pretended to be messing about with my bag, Kylie kissed me on my cheek and I told her I'd call her later. Maybe I'd have something very juicy to tell her about, or something very depressing. She left and said a quick goodbye to Miss....to Charlene and disappeared through the door followed by the girls who had been sat behind us earlier. The room was clearing quite slowly so I continued to pretend I was rummaging in my bag, I was hoping that no one else would stay for too long. After a few moments I peeked over the table and saw just two more former students making their way out. They shouted a final goodbye as the door swung shut. Now it was just me and Charlene.

"Everything ok there Amy," she asked.

"Yeah, fine, I just uh, thought I'd lost something," I lied. "But it's ok, I'm about sorted."

"I noticed that you were dressed a little differently today, if this had been a regular school day I'd have been obliged to give you a warning." She was smiling as she spoke so I knew she was just playing around. "Why the sudden change in attitude?"

"I don't know," I lied again. "It's a nice day and I was tired of always wearing the same outfit."

"Ah, I see."

If she thought that my other skirt was a little bit too revealing I wondered how she'd react when I got the courage to stand up. She had been sat on the edge of the table while we were talking but now she stood up and walked away from me towards her desk. This was it.

I got to my feet and smoothed the skirt down as best I could and walked unsteadily towards her, she still had her back to me.

"I'll miss you," I said rather more pathetically than intended.

"I'll miss you and everyone else too," she replied in her soft voice. She had begun to turn around towards me again. I stepped closer so that when she turned around I'd be about a foot away from her.

When she turned to face me I saw her flinch a bit, I'd obviously startled her.

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to frighten you," my voice was a shaky as the rest of me; I trembled as if the temperature had dropped several degrees.

"It's ok," Charlene replied. "I just didn't expect you to be there." I could see she was a bit bemused by my behaviour. It seemed to grow when she noticed what I was now wearing, when I'd made her jump she'd stepped back and now she had a good full frontal view of me. She opened her mouth to say something, in my fantasy I'd kissed her at this point but I just wasn't brave enough, instead I just put my arms around her waist and laid my head on her shoulder,

"I'll really miss you," I said softly. I was surprised and delighted when I felt her arms around me, even more so because her hands were touching my bare back between my skirt and shirt.

"Hey, it's ok sweetheart," her lips were so close to be that I felt her breath on my cheek. I was so close! "I didn't realise how short that skirt is," she said in a lighter tone. "I guess you really have grown in confidence."

"Yea, I guess that's it, but I wanted to look nice for the last day," I almost told her the truth, that I'd dresses this way in an attempt to look appealing to her, but I stopped myself.

"Well it suits you," she said. It's difficult to explain exactly what those words meant to me, I got a massive surge of confidence that went through me like a tidal wave. I'd dressed to impress and it had worked, she thought I looked good wearing such revealing clothes which must mean she thinks I have a nice body. That brief surge made my mind up, I knew what I had to do.

I loosened my grip around her waist and lifted my head up off her shoulder; I moved very slowly and didn't say a word. As I moved back I felt her hands fall away from me but she couldn't step back because of the desk behind her. As I moved my head away I purposely grazed my cheek against hers, very slowly I moved back, enjoying the feeling of her skin on mine until I got to the required position. I turned a little to the side so we were facing each other; we were so close that our noses were almost touching. I didn't dare to look into her eyes, instead I lowered my gaze to her lips, it was pretty difficult to be sure but for a moment I thought I saw her smile. My mind was screaming at me, 'do it Amy, do it now!'

I closed the gap between us so my nose rubbed against hers, her lips were so close to mine, and every part of my body was shaking. Please don't reject me, please don't. Our lips were literally millimetres away and finally, after all this time I'd do it. I moved forward just enough so my lips would brush against hers at first and then, with a little prayer I took a leap of faith and pressed them firmly against her, gently planting a sweet kiss on her beautiful lips. Now, at this point I'd give pretty much anything, I'd do anything just to feel her kiss me back.

I could've literally jumped for joy when I felt her lips respond to my touch. For what seemed like an eternity everything melted away, there was no classroom, no school, no silly uniforms and no sound, it was like the world had gone dark and fallen silent and the only thing in the world that had any substance was this one kiss. Our lips pressed together a little harder but even though from the outside it might look like an innocent peck on the lips, to me it was the single most sensual feeling I'd ever had.

I put my arms around her neck and gently ran my fingers through her hair, still our lips were locked together, it was like we were each waiting for the other person to move it forward, however, Charlene must have just realised what was happening and, more to the point, where it was happening so she moved her head back and broke the kiss.

"Amy I...we can't do this," she whispered. I could've crumbled to the floor with disappointment.

"P...please," was all I could say. I felt her hand on my cheek as she guided me away from her. I still didn't look right at her, this time it was pure embarrassment that stopped me from facing her directly. I could feel her eyes on me, like hot lasers focusing on my head.

I kept my eyes lowered, despite everything I was enjoying the way she gently held my cheek and stroked my hair, I wasn't sure what was going on at the moment and I didn't have a clue what might happen next, I just wanted to stay here but, eventually she took her hand away from my cheek and stopped stroking my hair.

Surprisingly I felt a bit of relief, I'd been thinking about this for so long, putting myself under this pressure and now it was over. How could I have been so blind, just because I'd seen her kiss a woman once I'd assumed that she just had to be a lesbian! And what was I thinking by wearing all this stuff? That if I flashed a bit of thigh she'd come running? I must be the most arrogant, childish....

"Amy?" She whispered, pulling me out of the self-loathing episode. "Amy, look at me."

I couldn't.

"It's ok," she said softly. She moved away the hair that hung over my face and tucked it behind my ears, then brought a finger to my chin and slowly tilted it upwards, we were still stood really close together so when we were face to face again we couldn't have been more than a few inches apart. My eyes were still lowered, avoiding her gaze, instead I looked at those beautiful lips that I had ever-so slightly tasted a moment ago