The Teacher's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes...now!" she panted. "Cum...in my ass." I let out a strong throaty sound as I felt my cock spasm deep in her ass. Simple instinct drove my cock to its full depth in Jackie's ass and I unloaded my hot juice into her convulsing ass. She was orgasming at the same time, pounding the bed with her fists and shaking uncontrollably. Her reactions shook me and again I pulled hard on her hips, cramming my cock as far into Jackie's bowels as I could to squirt another load of semen into her. She screamed into the bed again as we both came in spasms that sent tremors up and down our naked bodies.

Jackie sobbed as she clenched her body, grinding her naked ass against me. The squeezing of her bowels made me feel as if it were sucking my man-meat, pulling every last bit of semen from my balls.

Then it was over; I collapsed limply to the side, pulling her with me for fear that pulling out of ass now would be so stimulating that it would be painful. We lay spooned on our side for a few minutes catching our breath, and I held her in my arms for a little while. Finally, I was able to speak.

"Are you okay?" I asked, gently cupping one of her massive breasts.

"I'm not sure," she said with a smile. "I'll let you know next time I can take a dump."

"Did I hurt you?" I asked with concern.

"Only a little," she said, reaching around to pull me against her butt once more. "But you also did something else."

"What is that?"

"You took my virgin ass," she purred. "I wanted you to have that too. But I never expected it to be so good. A couple of my friends said it would hurt, but the pleasure was so much more that the little bit of pain when we started."

"That's because you were very excited, very wet, and very prepared." I said, with no small amount of satisfaction. Besides, it's always better when you start with your pal."

"Is a pal better than a friend or lover?" she asked.

"Oh yes," and told her. "Your Personal Ass Licker will always make sure you are ready!" She laughed so hard at that that she pushed my shrinking cock out of her ass with a wet, loud fart. That caused more laughter until she was oozing cum out of her abused little asshole and I had to find her some tissue to keep it from getting on the bed.

Later, as we shared the bathroom to clean up, I looked at her. "About your mother," I started.

"What about my mother?"

To be continued.