The Teacher's Pet Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crawl into the tub, slut," Denise commanded. She watched as the young blond crawled into the tub, gazing at the fine ass that wiggled before her. After getting in the tub, Amanda returned to her kneeling position. Denise walked over and stepped into the tub also.

"Put your mouth to my pussy again, slut. Keep it wide open, and swallow as much as you can," Denise commanded, guiding the young girls head to her pussy once more. Amanda opened her mouth as wide as she could, and Denise pushed the head into her cunt as hard as she could, holding it in place. A few seconds later, her bladder let go, a stream of urine flowing from her and into the waiting mouth of her pet.

Amanda started to cough, not expecting the salty taste of urine that was flowing into her mouth. She swallowed some of it, simply because she had little choice. She fought back the reflex to gag, not wanting to upset her Mistress, but she simply could not take all of it. Some of the urine spilled down her body, over her tits and down her flat stomach and into the tub.

Denise set one boot on the edge of the tub after she had finished. She snapped her fingers and pointed, looking down at her pet. Amanda immediately went to licking the urine from the supple leather, her stomach feeling upset from the urine. After she had licked the boot clean, Denise shifted so that she could lick the other one clean as well.

"Now the bottom of the tub," Denise commanded, watching the young girls ass sway in the air as she licked up the urine on the bottom of the tub. Amanda returned to her kneeling position when she had finished. She could still smell the urine on her body, and the stench assaulted her sinuses.

"Good, slut. Is your pussy still itching for attention?" Denise asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I am so very horny, and my pussy is begging for attention," Amanda said gazing up into Denise's eyes.

"Very good, slut," Denise said tugging on the leash. "Get out of the tub, and follow me."

To Be Continued...

12