The Tears of the Stars Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

That made Stacy laugh. The doctor and the Catholic girl, she thought, an unlikely pair in this attire.

"I hope you're right." She said.

"I better be right. I haven't seen my boyfriend in weeks." Dana said. "I called in sick today. He's not calling me back. As much as I like fucking his sister, I'd like some dick. So let's go convince him to stop playing with his superpowers and pay attention to us." She smoothed her skirt and puckered her lips in the mirror. "There that sounds totally normal, right? Like I live a perfectly vanilla life just like any other person."

Now Stacy really started to laugh. She could barely help herself. It sounded completely absurd, and she wasn't sure what had gotten into Dana this morning. "Wait?" She said. "Did you just call him your boyfriend? Dana and Jackson sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

"What?" She said with mild embarrassment. "I'm a respected doctor. I don't do fuckbuddies. I do relationships like a mature person."

"Nothing." Stacy smiled. "It's fine. Until you called my boyfriend, your boyfriend." She teased.

"Your boyfriend?! You can't date your brother. So... sorry, sister." She chuckled. "Literally. Sorry, sister."

"That's true." She said looking back at Dana one more time. "You do look hot." Then she added a little more seriously. "Thank you. For letting me stay here and watching over me. And for being so good to Jackson."

Dana leaned in and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Banter was only a distraction. The truth was that she didn't know what she was doing at all. Not with Jackson. Or Stacy. Or any of it. Deep down she was terrified, like she was losing control of her life, like her choices were already made and she was just acting them out in some bizarre fashion. But she was drawn to him and the visions and the innocent little blonde girl that stared at her like a big sister all of sudden. And the thing that terrified her most all was that she wanted it. All of it. She wanted to be a part of his life and hers and whatever destiny that medallion had set out for her.

******

Sally's room was mostly bare. The furniture was old and worn. She often thought about having Jackson build her something new. But she didn't want him to spend the time or money. She had only a few pictures, none of them recent, like she was stuck in some past time. Stacy didn't exist in this room, not in a single a photo. It was all pictures of her and David and little Jackson, when the home was new before everything went wrong.

She hid under the covers, the linens tattered with age, and she cried. The tears stained her pillow. The thoughts still swirling madly in her head. She had tucked the bible in her bedside table last night after she prayed for forgiveness. But she couldn't look at it sitting there, nor could she forgive herself for the thoughts in her head.

Jackson had done something to her. She didn't know what exactly. Why had she stood there paralyzed? Why did the words come out of her mouth? What was he? But she thought about the words again. They were honest and true and horrible and impure. It all replayed over in her head as she cried. She thought about running back through the grass toward the house with the word still on the tip of her tongue, the word she couldn't seem to get out in front of him. Wet. It had made her wet. And horny. And turned on. And there were other words too.

Her nose ran and she sniffled between sobs and wiped it on the worn floral pillow case that was already wet with tears. She didn't want to close her eyes because she saw him there seared into the back of her eyelids, naked and muscled, masculine and erect. And the heat built up again between her legs.

She dragged herself from the covers and walked to her small bathroom. The old formica countertop showing its age. The large plate glass mirror betraying her sadness and loneliness as it mocked her with an unflattering reflection. She twisted the handle on the shower and then slipped the full length, cotton bathrobe from her shoulders and tossing it in the hamper.

Her breasts swayed heavily on her small frame and she was unusually aware of them. How long had it been since they had been touched? She hadn't had a man since David passed. The idea never felt right to her. And it hadn't bothered her. She had consumed herself with work and her children and church. Those needs went away and she forgot what they felt like altogether. Until... the tears started to stream down again as she squeezed her thighs together.

"Please God forgive me." She said aloud between small sobs.

But the image was there in her mind. She needed to remember what they talked about. He asked to her to remember. The heat and moist need radiated through her. It needed to be touched. But she wouldn't. She couldn't. But she wanted to so badly. She twisted the handles on the shower making the water cold and then stepped in gasping at the shock of cold water that stunned her back from the brink.

******

Stacy was relieved to see that momma left for work already. She thought she'd die if momma saw her this way. It didn't feel like she'd been gone for that long. The old house looked just the same. The same vinyl siding. The same red door. The same dented silver mailbox that said 'T avers' because the 'r' had fallen off years ago and no one ever replaced it. It made her sad to look at the old house now as if it represented a part of her life that was long gone, a part that seemed familiar just a few months ago.

Dana drove her car to the very end of the driveway. The wheels crunching on the gravel. The girls got out and Stacy hustled to the barn door pulling it open. Dana followed her in and closed it behind her.

"He closed off the second floor." She noted looking up.

Stacy hadn't even noticed that. She was looking at the drafting table and the designs. "What's he been up to in here?"

"I'm not sure. He's been on his own for over three weeks. I talked to him a few times on the phone. He said he couldn't sleep much."

"Jackson?" Stacy called out his name. "His truck was parked outside." She walked to the stairs and made her way up wobbling slightly on her heels. "Oh my God! Dana, you have to see this." She called back down.

Dana came up behind her and they stopped at the top of the stairs looking at the newly remodeled hayloft. The hardwood still shined under the sealant. Stacy walked into the bedroom and saw that he framed the mattress making it a nice bed. All the furniture was cherry stained like the staircase and the support beams overhead. Dana turned and walked out into the rest of the hayloft separated by the dividing wall between the bedroom. He had a seating area and a coffee table. There was a small kitchenette with a simple kitchen table. And in the far corner, the framed walls of a bathroom that remained unfinished. The toilet was installed. But there was plumbing for a sink and a shower the stuck out of the wall. A bathroom, Dana smiled. It had been her least favorite thing about the barn—no bathroom.

"How could he have done all this?" Dana asked in awe of the work. She thought it could use a couch and a television and a few other things but it was impressive. It looked like an apartment now.

Stacy just bit her lip and looked around and wondered what had happened to him. She felt stronger and faster. How much different must he be after a second dip in that horrible green liquid? "I don't know." She answered quietly walking back to the bedroom. She opened the hayloft door and let the breeze blow in. "Where do you think he went?" She sat down on the end of the bed. Her skirt rode up and her bald pussy was visible between her open legs.

"He couldn't have gone far." Dana said. "I guess we should wait." Her eyes glanced at Stacy's slit. It felt like she was perpetually aroused lately. "The bed looks much better. New bedding." She added. "Do you want to..."

"Yes." Stacy chirped pulling the hem of her skirt up further.

******

Fudge stood on the edge of the water barking at a snapping turtle that ducked its head under the Lilly pads. Jackson flicked a flat stone across the water watching it skip. Then he nudged it with his finger, flicking his wrist slightly and it kept skipping over the surface helped along by his power. It felt like cheating.

This was the far end of Thompson's Lake where the water became shallow and mucky like a swamp. It was quiet today, only a few fishing boats dropped their lines in the water looking for perch or rock bass or rainbow trout. He turned around and headed back toward home. Fudge ran ahead bounding down the trail, tongue hanging lazily. It wasn't a far walk.

Jackson was still conflicted over the confrontation with his mother. He needed to stop her. But the rest of it, he wondered if it made him no better than Enoch's people. Still part of him took such pleasure in it. All the years she made him and Stacy suffer through her constant judgment. Her thoughts were no purer. She was no better than they were, and he made her admit it and watched her agonize through the embarrassment. He liked the power. It was intoxicating. And even though he never had those feelings for her, it had made him hard watching her body react. It would have been so easy to bend her will that much further, he thought. To let her succumb to the feelings and drop to her knees in front of him. Even now it intrigued him, and that alone made him feel guilty, as if he weren't worthy of the gift. It weighed on him greatly and burdened his heart.

Jackson came out of the trees on the north end of the property when he saw the hayloft door open in the distance. Stacy. It had to be her. A smile swept across his face as he felt the ache in his balls. He broke into a light jog until he made it around the side of the barn and saw Dana's car. "Wait here." He said to Fudge, slipping inside. He walked quietly through his workshop and up the stairs.

Jackson's eyes lit up like green infernos as his head crested the second floor and he saw Stacy and Dana on the bed. All that power rushing back into him and filling him up and making him drunk. Stacy was on all fours with a skirt pushed up around her waist. Dana knelt behind her lapping at her slit. Soft moans of pleasure filled the room, and lust and need filled Jackson. He watched as Dana held her ass cheeks apart and buried her face in his sister's rear, licking her slowly. Stacy whined and made soft cries while she wriggled against her. It was incredibly hot, he thought. He cleared his throat and the two women froze momentarily knowing he was there behind them, watching them.

Dana sat back and smoothed her blouse then she stood up. "Jackson." She said in a sexy voice as she turned, but she stopped, frozen with uncertainty. His eyes were blazing bright and it caught her off guard. It was like nothing she had ever seen before. Stacy stopped too, and the flecks in her eyes lit up with luminescent brilliance, still nothing quite as fantastic as his.

Jackson was speechless at the sight in front of him. His women dressed up so deliciously like ripe fruit. His little sister didn't look so innocent and the stockings caused a stir in his shorts. Her breasts looked fuller than usual. Dana stared back at him nervously. He could hear her thoughts. How she wondered if she made a mistake coming here. Jackson wanted them both. He wanted to devour them. But he enjoyed their hesitancy and his power. He enjoyed looking at them dressed up for him too.

"I got your text message." He said casually.

"I... oh... good." Dana replied with an awkward smile.

"So you fucked my sister?"

She wondered why he said it like that. It was obvious that she had. And he had fucked her first, and it was his sister, so if anyone should be asking questions, she thought. "I... well... I thought since you and her were..." Her heart was beating so fast now. This wasn't going the way she planned it in her head.

"Were what?" He asked.

"Jackson?" She asked nervously. "Do you want me to leave?"

He felt bad seeing the confusion on her face. "Since we were sleeping together." He stated. "That's what you meant to say." She looked at him terrified by the way he said it. Then he smiled warmly. "I'm just screwing with you. I don't want you to leave. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you last night. I had a problem come up... I needed time to think about it."

A feeling of relief washed over her, but she was still hesitant. "What's with your eyes?" Dana asked. "They are so... uh..."

"Yeah." He said. "They are, aren't they? I haven't seen you two in a while and all this information is becoming clearer and I've got some interesting... abilities. I guess you'd call them that."

"What do you mean?" She asked. He lifted a finger and pulled it down slowly watching the zipper on her skirt move with it. "Holy shi..." She blurted out as the fabric fell from her body. "Jackson?!"

"No underwear? Naughty girl." He grinned and then he swiped his finger at each button on her blouse, watching them pop open on their own, until it fell open. Her breasts hung naked in the open fabric. "You'll have to get that off the rest of the way. I'm still perfecting this thing."

Dana didn't move. She only stared at him in amazement. "Did that seriously just happen?"

"It's only the beginning. I find new changes every day." He walked over and leaned in giving her a long overdue kiss. He brushed her cheek looking into her brown eyes. "Hi."

"Hi." She replied quietly, breathlessly.

He turned to Stacy. "How was your sleep?"

"Good. I feel great."

"And how are the changes?"

Stacy unbuttoned her blouse. "Boobs." She said proudly dropping the blouse to the floor. Then she unzipped her skirt and let it fall. "Ass." She turned and let him see its perfect round shape. "And pretty much toned and blemish free."

"And shaved?"

"Oh." She looked at him shyly. "That was me. I thought you'd like it."

"I do." He replied rubbing his hand down over it. Stacy went weak in the knees and her body shivered against his fingers. "I had a change or two also." Jackson pulled his shirt over his head. Stacy and Dana looked at his chest seeing his arms were a little bit thicker. Then he reached down and unbuttoned his shorts kicking them aside.

"Jackson!" Stacy yawped.

"Oh my god." Dana gasped.

"Does it hurt?" Stacy asked as she knelt down in front of him.

Dana reached down and lifted his sack. "Jesus, Jackson. They're so heavy."

"I haven't cum. I was waiting for you both."

Stacy didn't bother to wait any longer. She lifted the fat length and wrapped her lips around one of his balls. Her tongue swirled around it and she popped it from her mouth, that musky scent filling her nostrils again. His cock went rigid with the attention and stood out solid and hard, resting awkwardly on her blonde curls.

"I missed that." Jackson sighed enjoying the attention. His sister was always so eager to drop to her knees for him. Dana watched her pleasuring him. "I'd like to feel your lips on me now."

Dana thought he seemed different, more dominant. Maybe it was the way he said it. But she felt suddenly nervous. She wasn't sure why. She'd slept with both of them now. Then she looked at him again and felt her knees bend as she dropped to the floor with his thick length staring back at her. She opened her mouth and slid the tip between her lips. Everything else in the world seemed to fade away. This was all that mattered to her. Stacy looked up at her from below, her mouth overflowing with the loose skin of his sack as she sucked on his balls. Dana pushed his girth into her mouth until it filled her completely and she began suck him.

Jackson stood proudly, eyes blazing, all those feelings of power still coursing through him as he watched them. He wasn't a god, and he reminded himself of that quietly, but something about all this made him feel superior. Stacy moved up after a few minutes and stroked the base of his cock while Dana sucked him. Then she pried it away and stretched her mouth open and swallowed him down. His shaft was all slippery now and her thin fingers moved up and down over his veiny length.

"I need to be inside someone." Jackson finally said.

Just hearing the words made Stacy feel like she was going light on fire down there. It was a wet, moist, soggy mess already. She pulled his shaft from her mouth and looked over at Dana. And then she remembered she would have him forever.

"You first." Stacy smiled even though she wanted him now.

Dana looked up at Jackson with need. He crawled onto the bed and she crawled on top of him. Stacy pushed her forward and licked her pussy before lifting Jackson's cock and rubbing the tip of it into her slit until it found her opening. Dana inched backward stretching herself open slowly.

"Ohgod!" She moaned. "How did it get bigger?"

Jackson thrust up gently, helping it in. "It's hard to explain. Are you complaining?"

"I'm not sure yet." She began slowly riding the first few inches of him. "Ohgod!" She groaned again. "I missed you."

Jackson fucked up into her harder, squeezing himself just a little further each time. She felt tight and wet and he wondered how he'd be able to last inside Stacy. Dana pushed herself back until she forced the last of it inside her.

"That's really deep." She huffed adjusting to it.

He couldn't help the need that surged inside of him and he rolled her over easily until he was on top, pushing her legs back, his eyes burning.

"What are you doing?" She yelped.

"The last time we fucked you said I ruined you for other men. That makes this my pussy." He pulled back and drove his full length inside of her with one hard thrust. She grunted. "So, I'm taking my pussy. I need it." He drove into her again.

"Oh Fuck!" Dana cried out. He thrust into her again and again finding his rhythm. "Ohhh. It's... yours..." She mumbled.

Stacy's hands were buried between her legs. It was his too, she thought. She wanted to tell him, but it wasn't her turn. She'd never heard something so hot in her whole life. He claimed Dana's pussy. That word still caused Stacy to feel guilty and naughty and she loved the way it made her gush. She could hear the soft flesh of his hanging sack each time it smacked into Dana's ass. It must have hurt. The balls were so heavy. But the sound drove Stacy wild.

"He's taking it." Stacy whispered as her fingers plunged inside of her. "He's taking his pussy."

Dana turned her head and saw the blonde curls just beside her, the soft voice repeating those sexy, dominant words. It struck something inside of her. She wasn't sure exactly. But the dam broke and any reservations she had about wanting him and her, any of it, they were all gone now. She needed this. And her body surrendered.

"Ohgod! Take it! Take your pussy!" Dana cried softly, breathlessly between grunts and groans of pleasure. Stacy bent her head over and sucked Dana's nipple into her mouth. She nibbled on it, biting it lightly and pulling it with her teeth. "Oh shit." Dana gasped looking at her and then turned her head back to Jackson. He drove forward in hard, long movements thrusting his cock inside of her. It filled her so completely and she closed her eyes as he took her.

Stacy chewed on her nipple, and squeezed the other one between her fingers, pulling it like Dana had when she went down on her. She licked it between her soft bites watching his cock disappear inside of her. It made her so wet. "He's stretching it so much." She whispered. "His cock is stretching you open. And he's taking it. He's taking his pussy." Her mouth went back down and her teeth clamped on her nipple again.

It was too much. The innocent, little blonde was watching her get fucked and saying such naughty things. And her nipples were so sensitive as she bit them. "I'm gonna cum." The words squeaked out as her back arched and her body trembled and shook.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers
123456...9