The Teaser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I heard her gasp and felt her pull away, I looked up, the source of her anxiety apparent immediately. A couple and a shopping trolley approached, their destination, it seemed, being the car immediately next to us.

"Shit," the woman spat.

Then she surprised me by saying, "Get in, the car's unlocked."

And that's how I found myself on the back roads around the town, with Marion driving, both of us looking for a clandestine place to park.

Thoughts tumbled in my head. The scale of my response to the scene ranged from absolute astonishment to wild euphoria. I kept looking at Marion, unable to reconcile myself to our mission.

I wondered just how far it would go.

She handled the big motor well. Changing up and down the gears, eyes fixed on the road while I indulged myself, feasting my eyes on her breasts, the memory of their contours fixed in my mind's eye.

After ten minutes of slowing for a potential spot, accelerating past when Marion discounted its suitability, she turned into a lane bordered by trees.

Marion negotiated the avenue, the track deteriorating.

We went through a series of turns, four-wheel-drive engaged, both of us rocking and bouncing until we finally came to a halt, a narrow track into the undergrowth off to one side.

Marion had to remove her shoes. I thought it was a suicidal move to drive in those heels, but she seemed used to it, the footpath, however, just wasn't conducive to such precipitous footwear. Despite the warmth of the weather in recent days, the shade kept the soil like mulch.

"I would take you home," Marion had said shortly after we'd fled the car park. I saw her glance at me and smile in apology. "You seem like a nice man but I'm a bit wary about letting you know where I live."

It seemed a fair comment, and I wasn't about to say anything to piss her off and give her reason to kick me out of the Land Cruiser. I'd take what I could get, keeping it to myself that she could have always driven to my place. I lived alone, we wouldn't be disturbed.

The shoes came off and Marion all but dragged me along in her wake, holding my hand, apparently extremely keen to further our physical relationship.

"This will do," she said, eyes casting round a tiny glade.

I had to agree. We were surrounded by trees and there seemed to be little chance of anyone stumbling upon us. A few seconds later saw Marion easing her top up to reveal her breasts, her fingers then going to the button on her jeans.

"Do you have any condoms?" she asked, the question a near physical blow to the solar plexus.

"No," I replied, mentally kicking myself for the lack. I'd come so close...

Marion stared at me, fingers at the waist of her jeans.

"Shit," she spat, and then shrugged. "No fucking, then."

I decided I could live with it when, to my delight, she wriggled a bit and pushed her jeans over her hips.

Then, as I pushed my shorts to my knees, my intent being to get naked as soon as possible, I heard Marion gasp and chuckle.

"Oh, fuck," she breathed, chortling. "You're quite a big boy, aren't you?"

And then she was on me, her fist jacking my cock, her tongue in my mouth.

Five

The decision came on her as a spur of the moment thing. They were in the car, she'd already gone much further than ever before, and he was cute. Marion felt particularly drawn to his shy demeanour. He wasn't out to grab what he could; she decided he wasn't a chancer. She got a nice feeling off him, and, of course, there were the other feelings: the tingling between her legs, the lingering impression of his fingers on her breasts, his tongue and lips at her nipples.

"Let's go somewhere," Marion had gasped, gunning the big motor across the three-lane roundabout. "Somewhere we can be alone. "I would take you home," she said, "you seem like a nice man but I'm a bit wary about letting you know where I live."

She had an idea about one or two possible sites, with one panning out, her body alive with the daring actions her mind contemplated.

Marion glanced at him and introduced herself. "What's your name?" she added.

"Jonathon," he replied. "Or just Jon if you like."

"Nice to meet you, Jon," Marion said, smirking.

He grinned back. "You, too, Marion."

Nice teeth and a cute smile, Marion thought, turning her attention back to the road where it belonged.

After parking the Cruiser she removed her shoes, a whirl of impressions inside her head, her stomach churning with anxiety and delicious anticipation. She led the man along the almost non-existent path, hoping to chance upon the ideal location.

To Marion's delight, they found it, a private dell, a place for fairy spells and lovers. She was enchanted by the place, her mood ebullient. There she was, a cute young man in tow, pussy oiling, libido snarling with hunger.

Then it dawned and she asked the question.

In the little clearing, bare-breasted, her hands on her jeans, Marion felt the slam of disappointment. They had no protection between them. There were condoms at home, tucked into the drawer of the little unit next to her bed. But, since she had only been going out for a tease she hadn't foreseen the need carry any for prophylactic purposes.

"Shit," she spat. "No fucking, then."

But Marion was too far gone to hold off completely. There were still things they could do. He could use his fingers and tongue on her, she could wank his dick.

So her jeans went down and, to her delight, when Jon yanked down his shorts she saw he was quite a hefty piece of work.

Marion chuckled and complimented him on his size before, unable to resist, with her jeans at her knees, she lunged and grabbed him, fist working that length, the weight of him solid in her hand.

They kissed, with Marion gasping and moaning, Jon's hands mauling her big breasts.

Jon groaned and grunted, "Ah, fuck, Marion ... I'm gonna explode if you keep doing that."

"Not yet," the woman replied, letting go of the cock.

She stepped back, her gaze moving up from the impressive jut to the boy's face.

The hunger she saw in his reciprocal stare sent another surge through her.

"Wank it," Marion snarled, hauling her jeans down her shins. "Let me watch."

She snorted a curse, kicking at her clothing in frustration, unable to free her foot.

"I want to watch you. I'll play with myself, too, Jon."

When she was free of her jeans Marion pulled the grey top over her head. Reaching back with a mischievous smirk she unclipped the bra, dropping it to the grass.

The outdoor setting thrilled her. She was naked in the woods, alive, body tingling, every sense on overdrive.

His words came to her thick and clotted in a mumble of absolute yearning. "God, Marion, you're ... you're gorgeous."

"Get those shorts off," Marion instructed as she stepped back another pace. Her gaze lingered on Jon's cock, her expression wistful while holding her bottom lip with her teeth. "God, Jon," she breathed, shaking her head in admiration. "That's a lovely cock."

The woman slid one hand between her legs, splitting her labia, the tip of the middle finger diddling her clit.

"Hurry," she urged. "Let's see you nude." Marion's eyes rolled as she grimaced, pleasure creasing her features. "I'm so fucking horny," she mumbled.

As if unable to truly believe what his senses were signalling to his brain, Jon closed his eyes, breath hissing between clenched teeth. When he opened them again he swallowed heavily, a fist jacking his length, stare locked on Marion slipping two fingers into her opening.

"Get those fucking clothes off!" Marion snarled, nose wrinkled, teeth bared, eyes flashing fire. "Then," she added, "I want you to lick me."

"I'll lick you, all right," Jon spat back. He yanked the shorts down, tee-shirt coming off quickly. "Come here," he commanded, tone brusque.

"Why?" she replied, still rubbing.

"So's I can kiss you and touch your tits."

Jon advanced and did exactly that, mauling Marion's breasts while forcing his tongue into her mouth.

It went on for several moments before Marion took hold of Jon once again. She cranked at him, one hand on Jon's dick, the other working her own pleasure, middle and third digits wedged knuckle-deep in her pussy.

"We should have gone to my place," the woman gasped after pulling her mouth clear, her eyes glazed.

"Are you married?" Jon asked, the thought occurring rather belatedly.

Marion's head shook side-to-side in emphatic denial. "No. Divorced. And before you ask, there's nobody. I value my independence too much."

Then, releasing Jon, her urgent fingering of her pussy ceasing, Marion asked, "What about you?"

She saw the headshake, Jon's vehement response. "Nobody," he gasped, wide-eyed. "No wife, no girlfriend. I did have a girl, but she dumped me for my mate," he added.

Marion absorbed the information, her gaze steady, eyes locked on Jon's face.

Her head tilted. "True?" she asked.

His expression was sincere when he said, "Honest, Marion."

Marion studied the young man again, thirty seconds slipping by.

Jon held her gaze as though challenging her to disbelieve his assertion.

"Well," Marion smirked, winking. "In that case..."

"Where are you going?" Jon asked when she turned away.

Marion threw a glance over one shoulder. "Somewhere I can lie down. Come on." She waved an arm to indicate Jon should follow. "I want that tongue of your on my pussy. Give me an orgasm and I'll wank you off."

Jon gaped at the woman until she urged him to get a move on. Then he grinned and went after her with enthusiasm.

Six

I felt a bit of an arse being naked but still wearing my trainers. However, the self-consciousness soon left me when I knelt and got a good, close eyeful of Marion's pussy.

She was smooth. All lovely and bare, the crinkled folds splayed, her cunt pink and glistening.

I settled onto my knees and leaned in, lowering myself down until I was full-length against the grass, my cock wedged in against my stomach and the ground.

Marion leaned up on her elbows, eyes on me as she looked along the front of her body. I saw her stomach muscles tense in the moment before I dabbed the tip of my tongue at her, the thought in my mind at that time being she really was in good nick and incredibly well put together.

"Fuck, yes," Marion gasped when I touched her for the first time, my tongue lapping the taut and shiny nub of her clit. "Oh, Jesus, Jon..."

Marion's climax became my mission, the sole focus of my universe, with everything else fading away – parents, school, work, the faithless Cassandra binning me for someone I'd known since I was a boy. All that concerned me at that time was to give Marion her pleasure. I was going to make her come.

I worked at her, refining my technique, learning what she favoured by paying attention to the gasps and moans and murmurs. Marion offered guidance, shifting her backside and tilting her pelvis to give me the best approach, muttering to me to lick in circles or up and down, mewling at me to dab at her clit or to lap at her opening.

At one point she urged me to probe at her with two fingers, squealed for me to curl the digits inside her. Then she had me fucking those two fingers into her while she held my mouth tight to hers, a hand at the back of my head, her insistent tongue writhing with mine.

That kiss was more a case of Marion devouring me than any real involvement on my part. She gasped into my mouth and bucked against my hand, whining for me to use my thumb on her clitoris, the fingers deep inside her.

Finally, eventually, and I'm surprised nobody came to investigate what sounded like murder in that clearing, Marion got there, squealing she was coming, bestial grunts following the announcement.

Her bottom came up as she ground against my hand. She became a thrashing mentalist, sobbing and writhing, fingers clawing at the ground while obscenities bubbled out of her. She hissed at me through a portcullis of clenched teeth, face twisted in a rictus of apparent hate, her expression merely a physical manifestation extreme pleasure rather than any proper ill-feeling.

"Oh, God ... Oh, fuck..." Marion gasped. "God, I fucking needed that."

Next, still gasping, her eyes wide, mouth open, she levered herself up onto her knees. Marion kissed me, so much emotion going into it as she grabbed for my cock.

I felt the loose grass and dirt granules clinging to her skin when I squeezed Marion's buttocks. I had the same on my front, patches of compressed muck clinging to my chest and knees and elbows.

Marion moaned at me while jacking at my cock, the tingle through the core of me getting more intense with each brisk stroke.

She had me close, breathing into my ear that she wanted to fuck, that she wanted to feel me inside her.

I croaked out a plea, a thick-throated entreaty to be allowed to put it in.

"I want you to," Marion murmured. She kissed me with renewed fervour, passion apparent in the vehemence of it. "Go on," the woman growled, releasing me so she could move around and offer herself, her weight on her hands and knees. "I don't care. Just put that thing in me. Fuck me, Jon."

It was an ambitious endeavour from the start. I was, naturally, given the circumstances, in a state of high agitation. Marion offered herself to me, just craned round to look, fingers against her flesh, her pussy and the smudge of her sphincter exposed. From my position behind her, while I pulled at my cock and boggled, I could see the smooth line of one breast in profile. Her eyes regarded me, a glint of mischief shining there, one corner of her mouth lifted in a knowing smirk.

Everything hit me at once: Marion's maturity in years compared to me; her superb body; those big tits, shapely legs and the shine of arousal at her core. In my head I recalled the slick slide of desire against my tongue when I licked Marion's intimate places. I heard her gasps and moans and guttural grunts. It was the recollection of her all packed into denim, nipples prominent as she strolled the aisles in the supermarket that took me there. In my mind's eye I saw Marion as she had been, when her body had still been unknown.

Then I looked down at her so lewdly displayed and pumped semen all over her back and buttocks.

Seven

The stuff spattered against her, jizm arcing in a heavy outpouring, dollops of it raining down.

Marion yelped and attempted to roll clear, more spurts landing on the ground, her body already smeared with it.

She should have known it was going to happen. The outcome was inevitable, really.

Frustration twisted inside her: she had been so ready for it. Regardless of neither possessing a condom, Marion had decided to go for it. Bareback sex turned her on. Despite the risk of some hideous infection – which was minimal, she was certain – Marion eagerly anticipated the feel of him filling her.

It had been so long since she'd had a man between her legs. It was time to put her former husband out of her mind and have some fun. A young lover might be just the tonic.

But there she was with her pussy growling, ravenous for fresh meat, and the only available source seemed to be spitting its essence against the earth. She reached back with one hand, her fingers coming up smeared with goo.

Marion cursed when she saw Jon's ejaculate on her fingers. Then it occurred to her he might still be able to give her what she so desperately craved. How old was he? Jon couldn't be more than twenty-two – he'd surely be able to manage two on the bounce?

"Ah, fuck," Jon grunted, then went wide-eyed when Marion spun to face him. "What...?" he managed before finding himself on his back.

"Keep it hard," Marion snarled, a leg going over the man sprawled on the grass. She hovered over him, squatting at first, taking hold of his cock before kneeling astride Jon's thighs. "I'm going to ride this fucker," she blurted, desire making her crude. "I can't wait to feel you inside me, Jon.

"Jesus, I need to fuck..."

She moved forward on her knees, mindless to the dirt. Marion cranked Jon's length, his cock oozing semen. To her delight the thing remained solid, no looseness apparent while she positioned herself over the bulging dome, easing down until the cum-smeared head slipped into her opening.

"Ah, Christ," Marion blasphemed with a groan. She leaned forward so her hands were planted either side of Jon's head. "That's it, baby," the woman crooned when Jon's fingers went to her breasts. "Suck my tits."

Marion went lower, offering a nipple to Jon's lips, her hips moving.

She moaned, her insides filled with the man while her grinding pelvis caused the friction she needed on her clit. Jon's root rubbed her perfectly, every slide a delight, pleasure bursting through her.

"Feels good," Marion breathed as she moved in to kiss her lover's mouth. "I needed this, Jon. I've missed fucking."

"Thank you," Jon mumbled in response, his hands on Marion's buttocks. He held her and thrust up, hard. "I've missed doing this, too. I haven't wanted to since Cassandra, my ex, chucked me over." He winced and sucked in a breath, eyes rolling. "Shit, Marion," Jon gurgled, the tip of his index finger probing the roundel of the woman's sphincter. "I would have laughed if someone had told me we'd be doing this together. In the supermarket," he added, gulping mid-sentence. "If someone had told me you'd be so ... so..."

"Slutty?" Marion finished for him, grinning into Jon's twisted countenance.

"No," Jon blurted, "not slutty, Marion. You're fantastic. You're gorgeous."

His fingers squeezed taut buttocks. Jon splayed Marion's cheeks and pressed up into her again.

"Do that again," the woman croaked, wall-eyed as she levered upright, bouncing up and down, her breasts swaying. "Tell me all that stuff, Jon. It makes me feel good to hear it." Marion moaned and gasped and then gazed down into Jon's eyes. "Go on," she urged, "tell me about how gorgeous you think I am. I want to hear more."

Jon licked his lips and winced while Marion squeezed him with her insides, her hips rocking back and forth, her fingers at her clit.

"You're everything, Marion," he moaned before a sob burst out of him. Jon's hands moved over Marion's skin. The texture of her brought a moan from the young man. "You've got it all going on," he breathed. "I thought so when I first saw you."

When Marion began to slide up and down, her buttocks slapping rhythmically against his thighs, Jon gasped and gulped, blinking rapidly in response.

"...You're brilliant, Marion," he mewled. "Everything: your tits, your pussy ... Ah, fuck ... I think I'm gonna come again..."

Marion's response was swift. "Don't you fucking dare," she hissed. Her pelvis moved with greater urgency, the rhythmic slap-slap-slap of skin on skin moved up a gear. "Not until I've come," Marion whined. "Please, Jon, try to hold it back. Let me come before you get there. Please..."

The woman's fingers moved around her sodden vulva. She tickled her clit, goading herself towards orgasm, the need a flare of urgency. Beneath her, with Marion's thighs straddling him, Jon thrust up with determined effort. His hands moved over her skin, fingers moving from buttock to breast, caressing the sweeping curves of Marion's body.

Jon groaned about Marion's loveliness. She rode him, concentration creasing her face while Jon babbled on. The boy's sincerity and the apparent awe in which he held their coupling thrilled Marion.

"Oh, God, Jon," Marion groaned, leaning forward, boobs swinging. She gasped, "I'm going to..."

Then her mouth closed on her lover's lips while her pelvis corkscrewed, with Marion's mons grinding against Jon's pubic bone. Marion sobbed her delight into his mouth, Jon's arm curling around her so he could hold Marion tight.

Next, while the climax swelled inside Marion like milk boiling on a hot stove, Jon heaved and rolled the moaning, wall-eyed woman onto her back.