The Tenants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly kissed his way up my body from my pussy, stopping to nestle his head in between my tits.

He got to my mouth and kissed me long and deep, letting me taste myself on him.

As I pulled away from the kiss and began licking up the juices from around his mouth he moved his cock to my pussy and slowly entered me. I let out a long, low moan as I felt every hard inch of him slowly slip inside me. He held himself there, deep inside me. I wanted movement, friction, I wanted to be fucked, but he would have none of it. He just held himself deep inside me, and then he flexed. I moaned so loud I thought I’d burst his ear drum. My body reacted and my pussy muscles contracted around him.

We laid there like that for about an hour, neither of our bodies moving but the muscles in his cock and in my pussy were working overtime to make up for it. As he languidly kissed and licked and toyed with my nipples my pussy was burning up from all the muscle contractions.

Without a single thrust we both reached orgasm. There was no screaming this time, no animalistic growls of pure pleasure, there was low contented moans and soft spoken words of pleasure, “You feel so incredible, I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum any second now, I want you to cum with me, please Kim cum with me” he whispered into my ear. That did it for me, “Yes…yes I’m gunna’ cum, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cummmmmming!” I moaned into his ear as I felt him explode inside me.

It was the most intense orgasm of my life. We lay there, absolutely spent. He moved to pull out and I asked him not to, I wanted to enjoy it just a little longer. After about 20 more minutes of lying there, basking in the afterglow, feeling him grow limp inside me again I let him move off me. We cuddled up in bed together and slept.

12