The Tennis Lesson in Bisexuality

Story Info
Wife explores her bisexual side.
1.6k words
3.76
61.8k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three hours of tennis, we were bushed. Our bodies were drenched in sweat, but because we had invested the time and money into lesson at the club, we weren't about to stop. In a short period of time we had both become fairly good and our matches were competitive. Finally, it was match point. You sent a perfect serve screaming at me, which I returned with difficulty and knocked the ball straight up in the air to you. The writing was on the wall as you moved in for the kill and sent the ball thundering to the opposite side of the court from where I stood helplessly watching. I jumped over the net to congratulate you, we laughed, you bragged, and we kissed and hugged. To celebrate I offered to take you to a nice dinner. You accepted, but insisted that you take advantage of the clubs amenities before we left. We agreed to meet in the lobby in an hour.

In the women's locker room, you quickly undressed and as you did you could feel the soreness in your muscles. The club was empty and with the exception of the occasional employee, you had the locker room to yourself. You decided that the steam room might relieve your tension, so you went in. You are surprised at how thick the steam was. You could barely see your way to the bench, but you did and went to the top row where you removed your towel and set it underneath you. After a few moments, you started to relax and let the steam warm your body. You watched the beads of sweat roll down your chest and disappear between your legs and as you watched, your mind began to drift to thoughts of me. You could picture us making love and the thought began to arise you to the point that your hand drifted casually between your legs. As you touched gently, you pictured me laying on top of you and thought of things you would like to do to me that evening. Before to long you had lost control and were doing much more than touching yourself lightly, in fact you could feel yourself on the brink of an orgasm. Suddenly, the door to steam room opened.

Horrified you stopped touching yourself. The person moved into the room and sat on the far end of the bench, but the steam being so thick you could not see them. You secretly prayed that they had not seen or heard what you were doing. You could see that they had dropped their towel and were now naked and you found yourself aroused. You were thinking how happy I would be by this. Before to long the naked figure stood up, but instead of moving towards the door they moved towards you. You were nervous, were they dangerous, did they know what you had been doing and worse did they know what you had been feeling? Shocked you felt a hand reach out for your thigh. You were just about to protest when their face came into clear view, it was I.

Relieved but incredibly turned on you pulled me towards you and kissed me deeply. "What is someone comes in?" I tell you not to worry because the building was empty and even if someone came in, they couldn't see through the steam. You kissed me some more, our hands frantically moving over each other's bodies through the sweat. My hand moved between your legs and rekindled the fire that was there moments ago. You grabbed between my legs and lustfully grabbed and discovered I was already hard. In a fever, you pulled me towards you and slid me inside. You had a burning desire and couldn't wait to cum. I moved inside of you for only the briefest amount of time before you felt the flood of your orgasm. You cried out as I continued to move inside of you. Moments later the door to the steam room opened again.

Another figure moved into the room as I quickly moved off of you. They sat at the other end of the room. We sat in silence restraining our laughter. Apparently, the other person did not realize there were others in the steam room and had thought the building empty as we did. We saw their towel drop. In the cloak of the steam room we heard their breathing increase and we quickly determined that this person was pleasuring themselves not knowing they had company. Surprisingly to you the sound of their excited breathing began to turn you on. You quietly reached over and began to stroke me. Fortunately, the benches did not creek as you moved to sit on top of me and put me inside of you again. Apparently, the other person was to lost in their own activity to notice the movement as you began sliding up and down with me deep inside of you. As they moved closer to orgasm their breath increased and our kept time with theirs. Finally, they started to cum and as they did, we exploded as well. You quietly moved off me as the other person came back down to earth. You cant believe what just happened and we happily sit back against each other. Moments later the other person places their towel back on and leaves the room.

Again sitting there, the door opens and two women enter. They are chattering together and are oblivious to our presence. After a while, their conversation becomes muted and we hear the distinct sound of kissing. "Wait, stop, what if someone walks in?" Her friend tells her to relax, as they are the only ones in the building and their husbands are getting drunk in the bar and won't notice the time. They begin kissing again and quickly we see their towels slip to the ground. They are in a passionate embrace when you boldly interrupt. "Ladies". They are stunned. You move to them wrapped in your towel and they are both perched on the second level. They begin to try to explain themselves, but you tell them there is not need. You tell them that you are a club employee and you are charged with providing that very service. With that, you drop your towel, reach out to spread one of their legs and slide in between her thighs. You tongue quickly finds its way to her pussy as your free hand finds its way to the others. Both lay back and enjoy the delicious bath you are giving them. You tongue slides in and out of her silk while your fingers penetrate the other's front and back sliding as deeply into her as your hands will allow. Soon they are both building to a simultaneous orgasm as their tongue search frantically in each other's mouths, before they finally explode on you. I am stroking myself watching the whole event.

When they recover, they take you by the hand and bring you out into the locker room, where they lay you on a locker room bench. I am watching from inside the sauna. Two more women have entered the locker room now and as they undress, they look at you. " So you are the new service they called us about? Why don't you perform for us?" The four women sit around you as one place your hand on your lips and one on your tits. You realize what they want as you start to rub your breasts looking at these beautiful older women. You kneed and pull your nipples as your fingers pinches and rubs your clit. You slide your hand inside and slowly start to fuck yourself while your other hand takes over on your clit. Looking around you can see that they are kissing and rubbing one another while watching you. You are soaking wet and you can feel your orgasm coming hard and fast. Your cries are muffled as one of the ladies has jumped up and lowered herself on your face. Your tongue is instantly inside of her and your hands on her ass. You feel your legs ripped apart and what feels like three tongues start working on your mound and butt, entering and dragging along your holes. Soon your feel fingers probing every inch inside of you while your own fill the lady on your face. She shudders as the first wave of her orgasm takes her and you fuck her that much harder. Your own orgasm rips through you and you feel each finger in your depths. As quickly, as the first is done another is on your face and so one until you have taken them all.

They dress and thank you for being of excellent service as they tip you on the way out. Laying on the bench your body is spent and you are lost in bliss. Seeing you there I cannot resist, so I leave the sauna and take you right there on the bench, sliding into you in one swift movement. Our tongues dance in each other's mouth and I can taste each of the others as they do. The sensation is overwhelming and I am soon cumming deep inside of you. We kiss as I withdraw and just before I move to the door to leave. The door swings open and I jump behind it so as not to be seen by the four ladies who have just entered in their short tennis outfits. You are spent and laying on the bench fully satisfied. "Oh" says one of the ladies, "this is the new service the others told us about." You are too tired to move as they surround you and begin to take off their clothes. While they are distracted, I quickly slip out the door. You wouldn't come out of the locker room for another 4 hours.