The Test Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sacanaz
Sacanaz
133 Followers

"So Bill, inquiring minds need to know. How did you happen to have those strings of anal beads that gave us girls such delight last night, eh?" Lucy inquired.

"I wondered when you were going to ask me that" he replied, a little red tingeing his ears. "I bought some stuff just before your sister left me for her old eunuch. I thought maybe some toys might get her interest. There are several thing still unopened in that little shoe box under my bed."

"My sister is a cold fish, I think she always has been. I bet she just gave you enough to trap you, the started cutting it off bit by bit."

"Did she tell you she was doing that Lucy?"

"Not in so many words, but I had a feeling that you weren't getting all that you needed. The three of us just might find a use for more of those toys" she suggested.

"You're right about that, I wasn't getting much. I probably wasted five years of good sex hoping that she would come around. No such luck" he answered with chagrin. "It would be great to play with those toys with you two sexy sultry wenches!" he added with a big grin.

"We'll just have to help you make up for lost time, Unca Bill" laughed Holly.

The dampness between her legs were inviting her fingers, so she spread them apart, resting them on the console of the front seat that she had pushed down. Her mother lost her grip on Bills cock, but she didn't mind. She looked on as Holly lowered her shorts to expose her blonde covered pussy, feeling her own cunt getting wet as well.

Lucy's shorts were next to come off, leaving only Bill in the drivers seat with pants on. It was getting harder and harder to concentrate on his driving, but he made sure they were safe while enjoying the show surreptitiously. Lucy had no such responsibilities, and took advantage by leaning over to rest her cheek on the younger girls exposed thighs. With her mother looking on enraptured, Holly spread her already damp pussy lips and ran a finger up and down the slit. The moisture coming from her cunt coated the finger, and she offered it to her mom, who sucked it into her mouth eagerly.

"Ummm, you taste so nice and fresh, my sis" she complimented, using the name because she knew her daughter liked it. "I think I may have to go to the source for more."

Bill started to wonder if passing cars or other people could tell what was going on. Lucy had no shorts on, and her lovely ass was pointed toward the side of the road as she rose up to taste her daughter's folds. Holly was lying spread eagle with her legs on the console as she felt the soft tongue enter her vagina. Reaching back Bill began to squeeze the younger woman's breast, pinching her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

By now he had a raging hardon, squirming to adjust the stiff member in his shorts. He had to take his hand off of Holly's tit long enough to adjust his cock, then quickly returned it to the pert mounds.

Meanwhile Lucy had slipped her right hand between her own ass cheeks and dipped two fingers into her dripping snatch as she salaciously sipped on the nectar of the beautiful young woman in the back seat. The smell of pussy began to fill the cab as moans of delight came from both lady's lips.

"Let me have a taste, Lucy" Bill complained.

"Mfff, mfff, mfff" was all he could hear from her, telling him that she wasn't going to take her mouth off of the little honey pot.

"No, not her, I'll get some of that when we stop. I mean you, let me taste the pussy juice that you have on your fingers!"

Lucy was glad to help him out there, reaching her pussy soaked hand toward him so he could lick and suck the juicy fingers. Breathing in deeply he delighted in her spicy aroma, wondering what she had used to get that sexy scent.

Bill decided it was getting too dangerous, but he didn't want to take the chance on pulling over, so he returned his attention to the highway and just enjoyed the slurping sounds and moaning coming from his pair of nymphs. He couldn't help but think about how lucky he was to have these two sexy little women fawning over him and each other. If it was a dream, he never wanted it to end.

He did need some relief though, his straining cock was unable to work it's way into a comfortable position, so he raised his steering wheel and quickly pulled his shorts down to his knees. The cruise control had been set for quite some time, so his truck just kept heading down the two lane highway at a steady pace. He finally had some relief, and smiled when he felt Lucy reach over and squeeze his engorged cock.

"If we get pulled over now, they'll lock us up and throw away the key" he thought to himself, but knew that it worth the chance. He sure was glad that he decided to take the back road.

Thinking of the back road, he wondered if he could chance a finger in Lucy's back highway, but was unable to reach. Holly however, was a different story. Her derriere was suspended between the back seat and the console, and he was able to reach back and tease her ass crack. He couldn't really get a finger inside, but the added stimulation delighted the sensuous vixen. Her writhing and moaning increased considerably with this added touch, and they all knew that she would be cumming soon.

"Ahhhhh, Daddy, Sis! Yes, yes yes, I'm soooo close, eat me, rub me, you're making me feel soooo good!" she almost screamed as she bucked and writhed up to her mother's mouth. She lost all coherence in the next mile, and drifted off in an avalanche of lust and pleasure, her entire body shivered and shook as her orgasm overtook her. Her pussy flooded Lucy's mouth with nectar, and filled the cab with her scent as her release consumed her, her moans diminishing to whimpers while she slid down between the seats. Lucy lost her mouth's grip on the quivering vagina when her daughter slumped down, her hands still clasped tightly on her breasts that she had been massaging and pinching during her massive orgasm.

"That was really something" Holly sighed, removing her hands from her breasts to cup her still tingling pussy. "It just gets better and better every time. One of these days I'm going to pass out from the ecstasy."

"Well I hope we're there when you do, darling" beamed Lucy. "Oh look, poor Bill is all stiff and everything, and it looks like the head of his cock is weeping. Whatever shall I do?" she spoke, feigning great concern.

Actually, she knew exactly what to do, and went about it immediately. She bent over to Bill, who was now driving with the steering wheel up and only one leg in his shorts, his cock pointing at the dome light. Her hand circled his hardened shaft and squeezed from the base to the tip, pushing more clear precum to travel down the tip like wax from a candle. She didn't want this treat to go to waste, so she twirled her finger around the moist slit and offered the delight to her daughter, who was lying in the back seat looking all disheveled and relaxed.

"Ummm, good sis, thank you for that taste."

Lucy couldn't reply, because she had her mouth full of cock. She had opened her mouth and taken more than half of his thick seven inch shaft in one gulp. Bill groaned as she sucked her way up his prick, cupping his refilling balls in her right hand as she swirled her tongue on his manhood, teasing and poking at the slit with the tip.

"Oh Lucy, you just so damn bad!" he exclaimed. "Suck me darlin', you're working on makin' more sperm in my balls. Damn, where's the little blue pill when you need it!"

"It doesn't look like you need a pill, Daddy" commented Holly, who was almost jadedly looking on as her mother sucked his cock.

"Well, maybe not now, but the day is young sweet thing."

"We'll be gentle, I promise Daddy" Holly replied with a wicked grin.

Lucy was really getting into her cocksucking, but she wished she could reach Bill's asshole. She wasn't able to though, and it was probably a good thing for his control. If she had stuck a finger in his sensitive back door he probably would have filled her mouth with all the sperm that he had rebuilt in his balls, and he was determined to save that for later.

Luckily, he spotted a sign that told them they nearing the beach, so they'd better all get dressed. Lucy complied with a groan, saying that she was all ready to taste another load.

"I promise you'll get more, you hungry slut, but you need to have patience."

"Patience my ass, I want to swallow some cum!" she chided cheerfully. "Okay, but I get dibs on the first load that shoots out of the head of that cock. Here, let me help you pull your shorts up. I think you're going to leave a stain on 'em, and all the ladies are going to be staring at your gorgeous body."

Bill just smiled inwardly, knowing that no lady in the world could pry him from these two wanton women, and he wouldn't go if they could. He wanted this to last forever.

"No ladies are going to get near me, dears, no way" he assured them.

Holly dressed in the back seat as Lucy did the same in the front, and when they got done brushing their hair and applying lipstick, they were ready for the beach, and some shopping in the nearby downtown area.

They enjoyed the shops and the sand, lying in the sun on the beach blanket that they brought with them, but all three's minds were really on something else. They shared a sumptuous meal at a boardwalk restaurant, then headed back to Bill's house, and his bed.

****************************

The trip back wasn't as exciting as the one there. They opted to take the interstate because they were eager to get back home. Bill pushed the speed limit as much as he dared, and had them home in no time. He helped the girls with their bags and parked the truck in his garage, then took a moment to himself to assess his situation. "Wow, he thought, "I think I'm in for it soon. Those ladies are up to something."

He watched as the beauties stashed their bags, looking closer when Lucy seemed to be hiding something from him. "Stay away, nosey!" she teased good naturedly. That just confirmed that she was up to something. He had an idea of what it was, but resigned himself to having to wait and see. He headed for his room to change his clothes and shower the beach sand off, and as he was stepping out, Lucy greeted him.

"All clean, mister?" she asked.

"You betcha babe" he replied with confidence, taking her into his arms and kissing her deeply.

"You may think you're clean, but I'm going to make you cleaner, hun."

She produced a pint sized bottle with a plastic tip on the end, and Bill knew exactly what it was. He acquiesced when she coaxed him to bend over for him, going even further and kneeling with his elbows on the bathroom mat and his ass in the air. He had already decided he was going to go along with this, but was surprised that she had taken over so soon. She coated the tip with some lubricant, then rubbed more of the slippery balm on his asshole before slipping the nozzle into him. She teased him just a bit, sliding it in and out of his tight sphincter a couple times before squeezing the bottle to fill his rectum with the enema fluid. He immediately felt full, and the unfamiliar feeling gave him slight misgivings about the whole thing.

"You let that stay in there for a couple of minutes, I'm going to go give Holly the same treatment" she ordered.

"Ah, yes, the third virgin hole that I'm going to open this weekend" he smiled to himself. "I guess this is going to be worth it after all."

Lucy was on a mission, having 'served' to Bill, she found her daughter as she was stepping out of the shower. Showing her the enema bottle, she suggested that she bend over and "take it like a woman" too. Holly complied almost without thinking, then asked her mom what she was up to.

"I'm getting you ready to take it up the ass, as if you didn't know darling" she answered coyly.

"You mean Daddy really wants to fuck my ass?" Holly inquired.

"I'm sure he does, and he's going to reciprocate. We're gonna fuck his ass with a toy before he gets near your tight little virgin butthole. I just gave him the same treatment a couple minutes ago."

"What did he say about that, Ma?" Holly asked, with a hint of trepidation in her voice.

"He didn't say much, he just bent over and took it like a man. He's probably shitting his brains out as we speak!" she giggled.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready for the back door Ma, do I have to?" queried Holly.

"Of course not honey, only if you feel you're up for it. I guess I just assumed that you were. Bill would never force anything on you that you didn't want. We can call the whole thing off if you say so."

"No, I suppose that I can try it, and I know he will stop if I ask him to. Did you really like it Ma?"

"I loved it hun" Lucy replied enthusiastically. "Besides, I don't think you'll be able to take his cock in your pussy for a while. If I remember right, you're going to be tender for a couple of days."

"Oh damn, I so want to feel that big cock filling me up again, and soon." Holly complained.

"The tenderness won't last long luv, and you'll have a lifetime of fucking after it's worn off." Lucy reassured.

"Okay, but I want to at least try his cock in my cunt, I have a real need in there right now."

"Not a problem baby, we just don't want you to be hurt. Now be a good girl and bend back over for your mamma so I can clean you out for 'Daddy'."

Lucy administered the enema to Holly, and returned to Bills bathroom, where he was just standing up from the pot. "One more shot son, to rinse you out" she commanded.

Bill sighed and complied, letting Lucy fill him up with the rinse. Did he detect mint?

He was soon through with the rinse, and stepped into the shower for his final cleaning before the beginning of their next adventure. After toweling himself off, he moved to his bedroom and lay down on the king sized bed, awaiting his two vixen's arrival. He didn't have to wait long, as a freshly scrubbed Holly joined him on the bed with a bounce.

"Where's your 'sis'? he asked, squeezing the nubile young lady's butt cheeks as he pulled her on top of him.

Holly kissed him deeply and then answered "She's showering the sand off of her body. She told me that you're all 'prepared' like am I. What do you think of this?"

"Well, I don't know what to think for sure, but I'm sure your mother is going to provide excellent guidance. You know that you can stop any time you want; it's about pleasure, not pain honey."

"I know, but I imagine there will be some of both before this night is over...and... Oh my, I can feel that you're growing up for the task!" she grinned as she felt his manhood becoming rigid between them. "I want to feel that in my pussy again, but Ma doesn't think I can bear it for a while. Wanna try before she gets in here?"

"Do bears shit in the woods?" came his instant reply.

Bill coaxed the young blonde to turn around so he could taste her freshly washed sex, and of course Holly had to work on his hardened manhood. The two lovers were soon sending thrills through their bodies with tongue and lips, and Holly's juices began flowing freely, lubricating her hungry pussy in short order.

Satisfied that they were both ready, she turned back around. Lying on top of her 'Daddy' and grasping his engorged cock, she aimed it at her no longer virgin tunnel. She slowly lowered herself onto his manhood, feeling her lips spread open to accept the purple head. She thought that she was going to be able to take him all the way in, until she felt the pain of her broken maidenhead.

"Oh, ouch, ow, ow, unnnn!" she cried out. "I think Ma was right. I guess we're going to have to give it time before you can fuck my pussy again."

"That's okay honey" interjected Lucy, who had entered the room to watch the two attempting to couple. "You'll be as good as new in just a day or so. I think it's time that we treated Bill to a little of what he gave me last night. He's clean as a whistle, by the way. Why don't you give him a taste baby."

"You want me to...?" "Yes, I want you to lick his asshole. Not just the outside either, I want you to point your tongue and push it right inside of him, like he did for both of us. He's squeaky clean, and he should taste good too!" Lucy instructed.

"Okay sis, here goes" Holly complied. She planted herself between his raised knees and lifted his cheeks up as Lucy placed a pillow beneath his ass. There, exposed to them both was the target of the moment, Bill's crinkled ass hole. Holly tentatively licked around the forbidden muscle, then grew bolder, pressing her pointed tongue against the tight sphincter. Bill knew what to do then, pushing like he was going to go, knowing that he was empty and her experience would be sensuous. He was so right; the feeling of that tongue snaking into his ass was indescribable, and Holly felt a tingle throughout her body as his sphincter opened to her pressure, allowing admittance to her exploring appendage.

"Ahhhhh, yeah baby, that's an amazing feeling. I can't tell you how good it feels, slither your tongue deep inside me, you sexy nasty bitch!" he exclaimed, never having felt such penetration before. Holly was getting more turned on with his reaction, and pressed harder, feeling his muscles squeeze around her exploring tongue.

Lucy was busy preparing the tool for his opening, ripping the wrapper from the life-like cock that Bill had stashed in the shoe box beneath his bed. She took it to the bathroom and washed it with soap and water, and inserted a couple of batteries that she found with the toys. She hoped they were still good, Bill had said that they had been there for a while. A satisfied smile crossed her face as she spun the control to feel a hard buzzing coming from the fake phallus, very nearly the same size as Bill's cock.

The sight of her daughter perched between Bill's upright and spread knees had her juices flowing down her thighs, and she pointed the dildo at her sex, coating it with her slippery natural lube. She knew it would take more than just her lotion to make his anal assault comfortable, but delighted in the feeling of the tool between her legs. She turned the knob to start a low vibration in the cock, and slipped it inside of her opening vagina, just because she couldn't resist.

"I might have to take this home with me, it feels better than my battery operated boyfriend" she thought to herself. With great will she slid the toy from her dripping snatch and poised it at Bill's licked ass hole. Holly had moved aside when she saw the bulbous head aiming where she had been licking, and smiled up to her mother.

"He's gonna love this sis. I can't wait to see his ass hole stretched out for that big hunk of 'flesh'. Are you going to let me do it?"

"Of course, my darling, if that's what you want. You've been paving the way, I think you deserve to be the first one to fuck your 'daddy's ass."

Holly took charge then, smearing lube around the latex cock, then rubbed Bill's ass hole with more of the slippery gel. She pointed the lifelike head of the penis at his hole and pressed forward without further ado, smiling as she watched his anal ring expand to take the cock inside. Bill squeezed again as she pressed into him, and in an instant he had the head and part of the shaft inside of his rectum.

"Ahhhhh, wow, that's some feeling ladies. Hurts just a little, but not too much. Your tongue and that grease help a lot. I think I can take more..... easy now!" he exclaimed as Holly slid more of the shaft inside of him. He was surprised at how full the fake phallus made him feel, and when Holly turned the vibrator on low speed he was treated to additional sensations that permeated his lower region.

"Oh yeah, buzz my butt, babe!" he exclaimed, laughing inwardly at the bbb's. He'd have to remember that for later, buzz butt babes may be a new name for his two nymphs. He encouraged her to fill his ass more, pushing his hips toward the anal invader, and was delighted when he felt Lucy's lips wrap around his swollen cock head. She had cupped his balls in her hand and swallowed almost the entire shaft with one gulp, which caused a ripple throughout his body. The imitation cock was rubbing against his prostate and Lucy's lips were building him towards his end, but he did his best to prevent himself from blasting a load of cum in her mouth. He wanted this to last as long as possible.

Sacanaz
Sacanaz
133 Followers