The Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,043 Followers

"What is this?"

"Oh god Madam, my cunt?"

"Yes, it is your cunt, little one. Such a naughty name for such a nice thing, yes?"

"Oh god, yes."

She panted as the finger penetrated her and remained still inside her. Then the other hand joined and she felt the finger slide back out of her and both hands, the fingers, traced the valley next to her labia and then under her ass cheeks to the outside of her. She was shivering from the touches and whimpering as the fingers left her cunt. She was aroused and ready for anything. The fingers traced up the sides of her ass and then over the top, to her cleft once more. This time, as they traced downward, they did not avoid her anus.

"What is this, little one?"

"Ahh, umm my anus?"

"No, try again."

"Oh god, my god, my asshole."

"Yes, it is your asshole. And what are assholes good for, little one?"

She began to sob. She hated this; she hated having her asshole touched. The woman knew this and was taunting her. With a groan she answered.

"For having fingers stuck in them."

She gasped loudly as she felt the finger pressing on the center of her tight asshole. She was dry and nervous and she clenched her ring tight. She heard a sigh and suddenly the finger was in her cunt, scooping up some of the moisture in it and transferring it to her ass. She moaned as she felt the wet on her anus and felt it being spread. The finger returned and this time popped into her ass to the first knuckle. She groaned at this invasion but held her position. Then she felt a finger at her cunt again and moaned as that one slid into her. She whimpered as the woman began to thrust the two fingers in and out of her. The one in her ass was still dry, and the woman leaned forward and dropped a string of saliva on the ring of muscle. She was so humiliated and so aroused. With the saliva it became easier to be fingered and she began to moan continuously. Her ass was wet from saliva and it was dripping down her skin and her cunt was wet, soaking wet. Suddenly the fingers pulled out of her, leaving her panting and moaning on the floor, ass in the air, both holes gaping. She felt so empty and tears were pouring down her cheeks from having her ass violated.

"Get up and get dressed."

She struggled to her knees, then to her feet. Shakily she turned and stumbled to her clothes. She pulled on her panties, feeling them soaking up her juices and the saliva. She was totally humiliated. She fumbled her bra on and then her pants. Finally she shrugged into the blouse and buttoned it with shaking fingers. Pulling on the sweater she stood and wiped her eyes and cheeks. Her face was red.

"Find some shoes. Low heels would be good."

She went into her bedroom and found a pair of low heels, slipping them onto her feet. She stumbled back to the woman and stood in front of her. She tried to look her in the eye, but couldn't. Her eyes fell to the floor.

"Ah, little one, your shyness is so sweet. Now come, we must be going."

"Umm, Madam, may I ask a question?"

"Of course, since you asked nicely."

"Umm, where are we going?"

"To the theater. I have gotten a box for us to sit in and watch a play and perhaps do some fun things."

You got a knot in your in your stomach when you heard "do some fun things", and did not want to go anymore. But, you were not going to resist because you could think of some things that probably could be, would be much worse. Besides, you thought, what could she do to you at a play in a theater with so many people around? You had no clue, none at all.

The two of you hurried, you just a step behind her out of your apartment and down the hall. It was cold outside, but she had told you that you would not need a coat, so you just followed. She led you, as always, and soon you were at her car. It was a large American car with plenty of room in the front and back. She gave you the cape that you wore the last time the two of you were together. You slipped it on and fastened the chain that held the top together. She chatted about the play, one that you had not heard of before and how much fun the evening was going to be. She smiled at you and made you feel better. She drove expertly and made sure to pat your leg a few times as she talked. You felt better and better, more relaxed. She knew how to put you at ease. You finally arrived and she parked. When you got out she had a large bag or purse which you thought nothing of at the time. She hurried you to the theater, which thankfully was only a short walk. Through the doors and she took your hand and led you through the line for people who already had tickets. Then she led you upstairs to where the boxes were. One of the ushers helped the two of you find the box. When she opened the door and hurried you through it, there were three other women there already. She greeted them as old friends and you stood, feeling a little left out but still happy. Chairs were set up in two rows, but she had them re-arranged into a semicircle and sat you in the middle. She sat to one side of you with the others next to her or you. One of the other women smiled at you.

"We've heard a lot about you. I think that tonight will be a very fun and exciting night."

When you heard those words, you immediately tensed up. You were becoming very attuned to words because of her. You smiled back at her a little uneasily. You were trying not to read into her words and hoping that she was only talking about the play. She leaned to you and ran her fingers through your hair. That made you both uneasy and more relaxed at the same time. You were aware that the other three women noticed her playing with your hair and that they seemed to smile knowingly. The lights dimmed and came back on, announcing that the play was soon to begin. You read your program, listening to the conversation going on around you. You did not really fit with these women. They were all much older than you and were dressed much better. You felt a little like a poor relative. The lights dimmed again and the curtain opened. You leaned forward to get a better view and to hear better. She pulled you back gently to have you sit up straight and you looked at her. She was smiling and the woman next to her was also. You glanced to your other side and the two there were looking at you and smiling also. All of a sudden you began to feel uncomfortable.

"Little one, this play is not that good, but the theater is perfect for us."

Hearing those words, you felt very uncomfortable. You looked at her, at her smile, and at the others. You had a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach.

"You see, little one, I have told these friends of mine about you. They understand much, but wished to meet you and see if what I told them could possibly be true. I also wanted to present you to them."

You sat in disbelief. Surely she couldn't do anything here. Surely not here. You looked out at the theater and all the people. Absolutely not, she just couldn't.

"Little one, you will not disappoint me and make me a liar."

You began to shiver, realizing that she could do anything, to you.

"So, please slip off the cape and drape it over your chair."

You did as you were told. Your hands were shaking and as you looked around as the smiles on the faces of the women got larger. She picked up her large purse and set it in front of you. You knew that something bad was going to happen to you, here in the theater, in front of women that you had just met. Something bad in a very public place.

"Now we are all ladies here, so there is no need for you to be shy, is there? And you will be a good girl for me, yes?"

Your eyes brimmed with tears and you sat silently with your hands crushing the program you had been reading just a few moments before. You looked at each face, faces that were staring at you intently before your eyes could not meet theirs and fell to the floor in front of you.

"I have told them about you, many things about you and they did not believe me. So tonight you will prove to them that I told the truth. Remove your clothes, fold them and put them in the bag in front of you."

You whimpered deep in your throat and looked once more at her, at her smile and the firm expression of command on her features. You looked out over the railing in front of you at all the people who were below. With a sob this time, you let your program slip from your fingers and fall to the floor.

"Madam, may I speak?"

Your words got a chuckle from one of the women. It made you whimper once more.

"Of course, little one."

"Why? Why do you make me do these things?"

"Because I can, little one and because it makes me happy to see you struggle and suffer. And, because I believe that you like it too, no matter what you say or how you act. Now, you have been told what is expected of you. Do not try my patience."

Another small sob escaped from your throat and you looked out over the railing once more. Then you looked to your left, seeing two women looking at you expectantly. You turned to your right and saw the same from her and the other woman. Then you looked straight ahead at the railing and whimpered, wondering if those on the floor could see you above it. With a soft moan, you gripped the end of one sleeve of your sweater and pulled your arm out and into your body. Slipping your hand down, you gripped the other arm of your sweater and pulled your other arm out. Looking once more over the railing, you carefully lifted the bottom of your sweater and pulled it over your head. You took a long time folding it, looking at her. Seeing no mercy in her eyes, you bent and put the sweater in the bottom of the bag. Knowing that the lower half of your body could not be seen, you slid your slacks down and exposed your panties, moaning when you realized that they were damp between your legs from her playing with you. You slid them down your legs, blushing as you did. Your eyes flashed to each of the women in the box with you and moaned. They were watching you so intently. Kicking off your heels, you struggled to get your slacks off with out moving much at all. Again you took as much time as you felt you could, folding them and then putting them into the bag. You looked at her again, pleading with your eyes, but saw no relief for you there. With fumbling fingers, you unbuttoned the cuffs of your blouse and then your hands went to the button at your throat. Your eyes had filled with tears and you closed them as the first button came free. A tear escaped and trickled down your cheek as the second came free. Fumbling even more as each button came loose you finally reached the bottom of your blouse. With an audible moan, you opened it and slid it off your shoulders and down. You bent over and folded it carefully, taking as much time again as you could before putting it in the bag. Now you were in only your bra and panties.

You looked at her once again and she nodded to you, encouraging you to go on. You struggled with the clasp of your bra at your back and found you could not get it loose. You looked at her, begging a little with your eyes, hoping that she would permit you to stop, but she reached behind you and quickly had the clasps undone. Again you bend forward, trying to hide yourself and let it slip down your arms. Staying bent over, you stuffed it into the bag. Just your panties were left. Your hands went to the waistband and pushed first one side, then the other down, your hips lifting up on one side then the other to get them below your bottom, your ass. Your nipples brushed on your thighs; you were bent over so far, trying to hide yourself. When your panties had cleared your ass you pulled them down hurriedly, wanting this strip to be over now. You knew that all with you had been staring at you and you felt so exposed. When the panties cleared your feet, you crumpled them and started to shove them into that damn bag, but she stopped you. She removed them from your hand and brought them to her face, sniffing them. You sobbed out loud, knowing that your scent was on them. The scent of your pussy, your cunt. She held the panties out to each of the women, letting them smell you also. Your face was scarlet, as they smelled your arousal. Watching them smell you sent a tremor into your belly. You were becoming aroused again, at your exposure and with the knowledge that they now knew you had been aroused. They did not know that it was from her playing with you at your apartment. They had to believe that it was from now, from the strip you had just done. You were glad that it was dark in the theater, dark enough that it was hard to see you, but light enough that they could catch shadowed glimpses of you. You stayed bent, your arms pressed close to your sides and crossed in front of you. She reached for the bag, lifting it to her feet and stuffed your damp, wet panties into it. Then she put it behind her chair.

"Sit up."

With a moan, you sat up straighter. You kept your arms crossed until you saw her frown and with another moan, you slowly lowered both arms to your sides. She smiled at you, making you blush harder. It was so hard, even if it was just women with you, to be naked. You did not want to look at her or them and lowered your eyes to the floor. You could sense them looking at you with hungry eyes anyway.

"Offer your tits to them."

Tears leaked out of your eyes at these words. Thinking hard and realizing that you could hide better, you got on your knees and walked on them to one of the women. Keeping your red face lowered, you moved closer to her and arched back to show her your tits. You gasped as you felt her hands grab at you. She squeezed and cupped them, rubbing her thumbs over your nipples. She made them so hard, so erect. You were moaning softly as she felt and teased you. After a bit you crawled to the other two women and knelt up, arching your back for them, but keeping your face down. They too took the opportunity to feel you, squeeze you and rub your nipples. One pinched your nipple and twisted it, making you groan out loud. Fingers caressed your skin, teasing you and making you groan softly. You were so humiliated, but finding that you were loving the touch of their hands. Soft and gently teasing touches, making you whimper in your throat, making your nipples stand out, so erect, so hard. They giggled as you knelt in front of them, letting them do what they pleased to you.

"Come here in front of me and get on your hands and knees, facing away from me."

You crawled to her, feeling the hands, her hands slide down your body and touching your bare ass. In the dark you turned so that your ass was facing her and hung your head. You were sure what she was going to do to you. She reached to you and fondled your ass, teasing it with soft feather like brushing on your skin. She slid a hand to your thigh and then between your thighs, cupping your vagina, your cunt in one hand.

"What is this little one?"

"M-m-my c-c-cunt, Madam."

"What are cunts good for?"

"Ohh god, Madam, fucking?"

"Very good, little one. Shall I fuck your cunt?"

"Oh god, oh my god."

Her finger found your opening and slid in easily. You knew there was enough light for all to see her penetrating you and you were ashamed at how easily her finger slid into you. She thrust it back and forth and soon you could hear the liquid, squishing sound you made as she fingered you. Your head sank lower, even more ashamed as everyone there knew how aroused you were. You were trembling noticeably. Your hips started to work with her finger, making you more ashamed because you could not control yourself. Her finger slid out of you making you moan as it left your wet, oozing hole. Dripping with your moisture, she slid it in your cleft and found your anus. Your mind screamed no no no, god no, please no as it pushed against your tight ring of muscle. It slipped inside you, making you groan aloud and she twisted it inside you, driving it deeper until her knuckles met your ass. Whimpering, you felt her twist it in you, fingering your ass as though it was your cunt. Oh god, you were so humiliated. She fingered your ass, and you let her, ashamed and humiliated. Finally she removed her finger and you moaned with relief.

"Turn and face me."

You turned on your hands and knees and faced her, with your head still hanging down.

"Lift your face."

With a soft moan, you lifted it and looked at her through tear blurred eyes. Her finger was right at your mouth.

"Suck."

Moaning audibly, you opened your mouth and let her shove her finger in it. Closing your eyes, you closed your lips around it and sucked, tasting your cunt and your ass on it. You sucked and licked her finger until the taste was gone from it, leaving the taste of you on your tongue. She pulled her finger out and sat back. You lowered your embarrassed face once more.

"Offer your cunt to them."

Another moan escaped you and you turned once again. Backing up to the women who had moved so that now the three of them sat together, you bent down, lowering your head to the floor. This lifted your ass and opened it so that your cunt and anus were well exposed for them. You moved your knees further apart, blatantly encouraging them to penetrate you. Hands and fingers slithered over your bare skin and a finger went up your cunt.

"God, she is soaking!"

Those words made you groan aloud and you began to sob softly as they took the opportunity to finger you, feel you. One knelt beside you and felt your tits, rubbing your nipples; one thrust a finger in your cunt, one in your ass. They felt and fingered you. Your hips began to buck back to the fingers that penetrated you. You were so ashamed but couldn't help yourself. Your juices dribbled out of you and thin trickles ran down your thigh, shaming you even more. You could feel the tensing inside yourself and moaned. You were so close. So close to coming. You waited for her to say stop, making them remove their hands from you, stopping your orgasm, but she did not. They fucked you and felt you until your muscles clench on the invading fingers and then your orgasm burst into your belly, making you spasm and clench tighter on the intruding fingers.

"Ohhh, god, ohh god."

The words tumbled out of your mouth as you came, squirming and thrusting your ass back against the fingers that filled both your holes. You were shaking and moaning as they continued thrusting into you, one pinching and twisting your nipples. Your insides clenched and relaxed over and over until the spasms eased off and stopped. Your body was almost rigid and then you collapsed onto your side, the fingers popping out of you with sucking sounds. Your nipples were tender and swollen, your labia puffy, your ass red and tingling. You heard giggles from above you and blushed again. Someone, you did not know who, grabbed your hair and tugged you to your knees, and a finger was pressed to your lips. Without thinking, you opened and sucked it into your mouth, cleaning it. Soon another was taking its place and you sucked that one clean also. You felt so dirty.

Suddenly the lights for intermission came on and you hunched down as close to the floor as you could get, whimpering in fear that someone would see you naked. You curled up as tight as you could get; hearing more giggles as they all watched you. You could smell yourself, your wet, oozing cunt odor seemed to permeate the entire box. Your upper thighs were wet from your cunt and you were ashamed of yourself.

"Little one, very nice. We are going to get something to drink. I will bring you some water."

Your head jerked up and your eyes began to tear once more as you watched the four of them stand and walk to the door. They were going to leave you here naked and alone. You whimpered and watched as the door opened and they left you, closing the door behind them. You glanced over your shoulder to the railing and crawled as quietly and quickly as you could to a corner away from the railing and behind the door. There you sat, curled up as much as possible, trembling and afraid that someone would come in and find you. You huddled in your little corner not even thinking that the bag with all your clothes in it was left with you.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,043 Followers