The Therapist's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa, like I, had been brought up not to use such words. I moved to reassure her. "You need to use the words that feel right to you. If you don't, you will tell the story in a way that is not true for you. I need to know what it felt like to you. I don't want a sanitized version."

She smiled, but still seemed unsure. Theresa knew basic Anglo-Saxon, but had been taught it was not lady-like to use it. I decided to help, "You said he leaned into you, pushing his hard cock into your ass."

She was still hesitant. I decided to give her, and me, a moment to compose our thoughts. I went to get another bottled-water. My inner-voice was screaming, "What the hell are you doing? She said she felt her son's cock. When did you decide to add a few details, like it was erect and jammed up against her ass." I wasn't only giving her permission, I was egging her on. While I could pretend my interest in her story was clinical, the truth was that I wanted to hear her account in as much detail as I could. I was getting turned-on. I was supposed to be a therapist, not a voyeur.

When I arrived back at my chair Theresa noted that I had left the water behind. I retrieved it, gave it to her, picked up my pen and pad, which had almost no notes on it, and asked her to continue. The clock stationed behind my clients showed her hour was up, but I was going to give her as much time as she needed.

In the short break she had gathered the resolve to go forward.

"His cock wasn't only hard, it was like a piece of iron. It was powerful and strong and I could feel it burning into me. As he held me tight he kissed the top of my head, then my cheek, then my neck, and then his tongue gently nuzzled my ear. His arms were resting squarely on my breasts and I could feel my nipples hardening. He whispered into my ear, 'You were amazing tonight.' I turned my head towards him and after a gentle peck on the lips, told him I could not recall having a better time. He softly kissed me.

"He turned me around to face him. I spread my legs and put my arms around his waist to pull him close to me. I could feel his erection pressing against me. Glancing down I asked, 'Does that fellow know I'm your mother?' He smiled, 'I've explained it, but it doesn't seem to bother him. He just knows your hot. However, while I may not be in charge of him, if I recall correctly I'm still in charge of you, so kiss me'

"These kisses were not like the one on the dance floor, which was all lust and excitement. These were gentle and sweet. His lips and tongue played with my lips, there were not a millimeter he didn't explore. While the tips of our tongues touched and caressed each other, he never pushed deep into my mouth. He did reach under my dress and pull my rump against," here she stopped a second, her determination temporarily faltering, and looked at me before resuming, "his cock, which was glued to my," again she stopped a second, "cunt.'"

My resolve not to egg her on dissolved. "Cunt and cock are fine words. I even know fuck and suck."

She smiled, "We'll get to those soon. I don't know if we were making out by the bay for five minutes or fifty. I did know that I have never been that aroused and have never felt so alive. When he leaned down and said it was time to go home, I was ready. I took his arm in mine. We walked to the car, he opened the door, and I got in. By the time he got behind the wheel I was not offering a hint of garter; he got the full view.

"As we drove home my son noticed the time of the clock. It was 11:45 P.M. 'When you ceded control to me for the day, I meant not a calendar day but a practical day, from the time we wake up til the time we go to bed.' The he paused and corrected himself. 'Make that the time we go to sleep.' He was not going to get an argument from me.

"When we got back to the house he told me to make the bed in the bedroom I had shared with my husband and meet him on the porch. Before I turned to go I remembered that I had put the sheets in the washer, but not in the dryer. He must have seen the confusion in my eyes, for he assured me 'Don't worry babe, I put them in the dryer.' I put my hands in his and leaned forward and kissed him.

"Sally, I don't know much about kiss theory, but it seemed to me that when we kissed on the dance floor it was about desire and excitement, and when we kissed by the bay it was about comfort and seduction. This kiss simply let him know how much I loved and adored him.

"When I returned to the porch he handed me a glass of wine. We danced to some slow sexy music he found on the radio. There was a full moon and I could hear the waves crashing into the beach. The scent of the salt water saturated the air. We were alone on the porch and had miles of beach to ourselves. With the heels I was the perfect height as he placed both hands on my ass and started to gently rock my cunt against his rock-hard penis. My pussy was on fire.

"After a few minutes he whispered into my ear, 'Unbutton your blouse,' and allowed just enough room between our bodies for me to do so. I instantly obeyed, although my hands were shaking so badly that I fumbled with the buttons. I then heard him say, 'Drop it to the ground.' I did. A few minutes later he told me, 'Loosen your belt, and let your skirt fall to the ground.' While I undid my belt the back of my hand rubbed against his penis. I could feel its heat through his pants. As my skirt slid down my body to the porch, I reached over to fondle him, but then hesitated. 'Can I?,' I asked him. He nodded and I started to caress the thick hard bulge in his pants. He was huge. I couldn't believe I had spent years living down the hall from that piece of meat without taking advantage of it. I intended to make up for lost time.

"I felt his hand undo the front clasp on my bra. When he said, 'Take it off,' I let it fall from my body. Now I was dressed only in my panties, the garter, stockings, and heels, my naked tits pressing against him. He told me he wanted to look at me. I stepped away, standing in the moonlight. He asked me to turn around, which I did. I was so aroused that even the soft breeze across my naked breasts sent electrical shivers of bliss through my body.

"I like you in lingerie."

"Then that is how you will have me. Come to Mommy, baby."

"He did. As we kissed his hands explored my breasts, caressing and stroking them. Occasionally he would bend and take them into his mouth or lick them, paying special attention to my areolas and nipples, which were hard and erect. 'I love your tits,' he told me, 'They are as beautiful as I dreamed. But your nipples are magnificent.'"

I was staring at her breasts. I looked back to her face and asked in a pitched tone of voice,"Describe them for me, please."

"I've always been proud of them. My areolas are dark, close to a creamy brown. They are also wide, maybe two inches across. My nipples have a reddish hue, which helps them stand out against my areolas. I guess it would be inappropriate to show you."

We could make an exception is what I thought. 'You're right, I shouldn't have asked the question," is what I said.

"That's okay," she said. I wondered if she could sense my arousal. "At that point I started to undo his belt buckle while slithering down his body to my knees. I looked up, gave him my best pleading look, and half begging said, 'Mommy wants to suck her baby's cock.' He smiled, but placed his hands under my arms and lifted me up. "Baby wants Mommy to suck his cock too, but I want the first load of cum we share in your cunt. I want to leave it with the womb where I started. The first time I have you will be in the bed you share with your husband and my father. I intend to take you from him in the most intimate location I can find.'"

"What did you say?" I asked her.

"I don't think I said anything. I just headed for the bedroom. At that point he could have had me anywhere and anyway he wanted."

"He told me to sit on the bed. He kneeled and took off my shoes, stockings, garter, and panties, tossing them onto a chair in the corner of the room. He told me to take off his clothes. I slipped the shirt from his body and admired his delicious muscular chest. After I kissed and teased his nipples I started to lay his shirt across the chair. He shook his head, 'Put it on a hanger and hang it in the closet.' I did so. I removed his shoes and remembering his instructions, carried them to the closet. I had already unbuckled his belt, so I slipped off his pants easily. As I took off his pants my cunt, which was already creaming, went into overdrive. Whatever made that tent in his underwear was huge. I couldn't get it out of my mind as I stumbled around the closet looking for a place to hang his pants.

"When I came out of the closet he instructed me to lay on the bed, face down. I could hear him approaching from behind and felt the bed shift under his weight. The next sensation was something I did not expect. His tongue slid up the crevice of my ass, stopping to tickle and probe my anus. As the same time he slipped his hand under me, inserting his thumb in my vagina and caressing my clitoris with his other fingers. There was no build-up, I just came. I came like I had never come before. Laying there, my body shuddering, I could feel the orgasm from my cunt to the tips of my fingers and toes.

"After letting me catch my breath he rolled me onto my back and started gently kissing me. His right hand roved freely over my body. His mouth explored my neck and ears, then my breasts. He enjoyed my breasts when he was a baby; he liked them more now. He alternated between sucking my nipples into his mouth while lathering them with his tongue and kissing and licking the rest of my breasts.

"He then turned to my sex. 'Does Mommy want her baby boy to eat her pussy?,' he asked. He didn't wait for an answer. His tongue started at the bottom of my vagina and moved upwards in one long stroke. As he hit by clit, my body jerked and I thrust my hips upward.

"'Mommy has a sweet pussy. Does Mommy mind if I eat her sweet pussy?'

"Again he didn't wait for an answer, but I am sure he could tell from my groans, from the sweat on my body, and the way I held his head tight against me, that I didn't mind. I would later learn that he has a real talent for holding a woman on the edge of an orgasm, extending and deepening the experience. That night, however, we, or at least this woman, were in a mad rush and my orgasm soon overwhelmed me. My arms and legs jerked randomly before they fell numbly to the bed. For a moment I blacked out. After I recovered I saw him wiping my pussy juice from his face. I also saw his penis; at some point he had taken off his underwear. It was beautiful.

By this time it was all I could to keep from slipping my hand into my skirt. Any hope I had of making a rational therapeutic decision was long gone. Which explains my next question. "Describe it to me."

"We never had him circumcised. He is about, actually I know exactly how long he is. We've measured it. Erect, its 8 inches." She held out her small hand, making an oval to demonstrate her next point. "When I hold his erection in my hand the tip of my index finger is about this close to my thumb."

The distance she demonstrated was about three quarters of an inch.

"It has a sightly purplish tint and there is a vein that runs its entire length along the bottom. When he is hard I feel its strength and power in my bones."

She stopped for a second; it was not hard to imagine what was in her mind's eye.

"I guess I got us off track, please continue," I said.

"He crawled forward, straddling me. His knees were between my legs and his hands, on which he held himself up, next to my shoulders. 'Put it inside you.' I took it in my right hand. Sally, it was so hard and hot, I could feel the heat from the blood inside it. I nuzzled its tip inside me. I expected him to push down hard. I guess I was used to his father. He didn't. He didn't move at all. Desperate to have him inside me I started to push my hips up. As I did, he lowered himself into me. We met in the middle and then he slowly pushed me back into the bed. Although he is much bigger than his father he slipped in easily; I was soaking wet. We started fucking. He kept constant pressure on me. His hips and body rolled across my clitoris while he moved his dick inside me. He visited places inside me I didn't know I had."

She stopped a second. "That is not quite right. Since that first time I have become very aware of how he makes love to me. That first time I was not. After he entered me the only thing I was aware of was my cunt. My being centered on the intense arousal between my legs. I do remember he occasionally licked and sucked on my tits, but they seemed connected directly to my vagina. Every time his tongue caressed my nipples I spasmed between my legs. He later told me that he actually held himself above me for a long time and studied my reactions. He said he wanted to remember the pleasure on my face the first time we made love. He finally lowered his body on to me. I could hear his voice in my ear.

"'I love you and I want you. I've wanted you for years. I want my sexy beautiful wonderful mother.'

"He went on. 'Your even tighter and warmer and softer then I imagined. I love your pussy. Its perfection is molding to and caressing my cock. Do you like your son's cock? It is hard enough for you? It is big enough for you? Does it make your cunt happy?"

"It was all I could do to groan 'yes'.

"But he wouldn't stop. I think he sensed how close I was too exploding. He went on, 'Who owns your cunt? Does it belong to me or to Daddy?' Who owns your cunt? Who owns Mommy's cunt?'

"I could feel my orgasm coming on like a wave. I pulled his head next to mine and started chanting,"Fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy." I grabbed his ass. Then I came. As it moved through me I felt his cock twitching. Then he groaned and filled me with his cum.

"Afterwards we laid in each other's arm, covered in a thin sheen of sweat and trying to catch our breath. It took a few minutes, but when I finally could talk I rolled over, my back to his front, his now flaccid cock resting against my butt, and his arm laying lazily across my tits. 'I didn't answer your question. My cunt belongs to you. My tits belong to you. My mouth belongs to you. I belong to you. I hope you were serious about wanting me for years, because I intend to make up for lost time.' He kissed me on the back of the head and we fell asleep."

I have a rule about touching my clients. Unlike some therapists I do not hug or kiss my clients; I try to limit myself to a hand shake. There is so much emotional intimacy in what I do that I think it important to establish whatever boundaries I can. On a personal level, I am an attractive woman and too many clients, having bonded with me on some of the most intimate issues of their lives, believe that the bond should become physical. By keeping my distance from them I provide no unintended encouragement. Now, I converted my rule to a guideline. I left my chair and sat down next to Theresa, taking her hand in mine. I brought it to my mouth and kissed it. "I assume that I am only the third person in the world to know about this." She nodded her head yes and then turned to me, "You don't think I'm a bad person, do you?"

I gave her my best warm smile. "No. I haven't heard a single word that makes you sound like a bad person." I placed my hand on her back and rubbed gently. "It didn't stop with that one night, did it?"

"No, it didn't. We were scheduled to leave first thing Thursday morning, but that left him and I alone on Tuesday and Wednesday. I don't think we would have left the bed except for the fact that he wanted to fuck me on the beach, and in the sand dunes behind the beach, and on a island in the bay he had discovered the year before, and on the deck of the club where we first kissed. That last one was on Thursday at 5:00 A.M., as we were leaving town. I loved every second of it, but couldn't stop thinking abut the fact that I was in an incestuous relationship with my son. On Wednesday I decided that once we returned home it was over. He said he respected my resolve, but would not hold it against me if I fell short of my promise." She smiled, "that is how he convinced me that the 5:00 A.M. liaison was a good idea.

"We got home late-afternoon on Thursday. We didn't have sex, which wasn't that hard since his Dad was home. But we couldn't put aside our own physical comfort with each other. I found myself touching him constantly and his hands always seemed to be on me. That night, when we watched television, my husband settled into his Lazy Boy and I cuddled into my son's arms on the couch. He was good. He respected my wishes. I knew he wanted to caress me and his hands had easy access to my breasts. He had pulled a thick blanket over the two of us; he would have gotten away with it. I think he knew I would have offered no resistance. But still, he didn't. Instead he rubbed my neck and upper back and when his father announced it was time for bed, he let me go.

"My husband's uninspired love-making that night certainly didn't help. The next morning I cooked breakfast for my two men and kissed my husband good-bye at the door. As he backed out of the driveway I walked over to my son and kissed him hard on the lips and called the office to tell them I was extending my vacation another day. I am confident my son and I were naked in my bedroom before my husband got out of the subdivision. We haven't stopped since."

She paused, "The day off probably did me some good." She gestured between her legs, "it had gotten pretty sore down there."

She turned to me, now serious. "Sally, I need to know if what I'm doing is wrong. I need to know if I am harming my son. And if I am, I need to know how to stop.

I kissed her on the cheek. "Theresa, I can't understand, diagnose, and cure problems in one session. Sometimes it takes two or three." That drew a smile. "I have 4:00 o'clock open on Monday. I can see you then." She told me that she was free at that time and I entered her on my schedule.

I took her hand. She seemed reluctant to leave. There was something else she wanted to say. So I asked, "Is there anything else you wanted to tell me?"

She replied, "Its just that my husband will be out of town this weekend and I guess I was hoping -- I know its silly -- for an answer today so I would know whether it was okay to take advantage of his absence."

I stroked her pretty face with my left hand. "Its not silly. However, if I told you not to, would you do it any."

"Probably, he's mighty convincing," she answered.

"I bet he is. Since we can't start out our relationship by you ignoring my advice, I will have to take a pass on ths one. You need to make up your own mind."

She look disappointed. She wanted permission. And then I, contrary to my best instincts, gave it to her.

"I guess if you've been doing harm, there is probably not much more you can do in a single weekend."

"Thank you," she said.

As we got to the door Theresa turned and asked, "Sally, I know I've taken up a lot of your time, but is there anything else you need to know?"

There were indeed a host of questions rattling in my mind, like did you ever get to suck his cock, how often do you suck his cock, and how many times can he go a night? I thought it best not to share those with her.

"You told me just the right amount," I said. "I will see you Monday."

At that moment we both leaned forward and apparently moved by the same impulse, kissed each other on the lips. It seemed like more than a peck, not a lot more, but still more. We hugged and then I watched her walk to the elevator. We waved goodbye, she got in the elevator, and I closed the door to my outer office.

12