The Thief of Virtue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JD_Blythe
JD_Blythe
16 Followers

Trystan, meanwhile, was sure that he was in heaven. He had never felt anything like this. She burnt around his manhood with an erotic tightness which was already causing warmth to spread throughout his body. He was barely conscious of his fingers digging into her skin, as he looked up at her dancing above him in the flickering light, as he felt himself buried to the hilt inside her over and over again. He had been hard for too long, and he longed for release. He grabbed her hips and pumped into her relentlessly, his pace becoming wilder with urgency. It was too good, too wonderful. With finality he pulled her hard down onto him and thrust into her, holding inside her as he reached completion. He let out a bellow of ecstasy.

When Trystan came to he saw Ellia above him, her hair hanging down in strands, shadowing her face. He could just make out her eyes shining in the dim light, studying him. He pulled her down, her head to his chest, and she wrapped her arms around him.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked, stroking her hair. "I think I got a bit carried away towards the end..."

"It was great," she reassured him. It had ended rather abruptly as far as she was concerned, but she didn't expect more from his first time. Besides, whatever had been in that tea was making her cripplingly sleepy. Even now, she was struggling to keep her eyes open. She shifted a little and his manhood, still inside her, began to stiffen again. She drew her hips from his, feeling him slide out of her deliciously. Too sleepy for anything else, she curled up beneath his arm, enjoying the warmth which still poured from his skin.

"Is it always like that?" he asked with awe after a while, staring up at the ceiling. "Is it always that... amazing?"

A quiet snore was Ellia's only response. Pulling the blanket over them both and extinguishing the lamp, he held her closely in the darkness.

*****

JD_Blythe
JD_Blythe
16 Followers