The Thoughts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stares at you deep in your eyes as you orgasm. She finally goes in for the kiss and sucks your tongue deep into her mouth. Masturbating your tongue with her lips and sucking as if she was sucking an ice-cream bar or a snake swallowing its prey. Her kissing and sucking your tongue in rhythm with her hands in your pussy are too much for you to handle; this time you do pass out.

You wake up from that overload of your mind, body and soul. You are in the class all alone. No one is around anywhere and 45 minutes has past. You quickly gather your things and stand up noticing your seat is all wet, very wet and so are you. You smile and once again are confused if you were dreaming or did it really happen. Damn this day was so confusing, so many variables that you ended lost from the reality of it. It was as if you were a passenger along for the ride and at the same time watching from a far. My god, you will never forget this day, ever.

Your body was so tired and your mind was fried or rather short circuited and unable to think straight. You enter the hall and there is no one in sight. You go to the bathroom to freshen up and once again no one. You leave the building to go to the parking lot and you can’t believe it; no cars. What planet are you on you think for a second. This couldn’t possible happen. Am I dreaming?

You closed your eyes and shout inside yourself “wake up, wake up” and when you open your eyes there still was no one, no cars, nobody. In the next moment you got all excited because you saw your car. At least it gave you some focus and place to go; to your car and you went.

As you left the parking lot you wonder what the hell; where are all the cars? At the light you sat anxiously waiting more to see a car than looking for the green light. When the light turned green a car pulled behind you. You were happy and felt much better, and then a thought came across your fast thinking mind. Who is the car behind you? Is it her? Is she following me home?

You felt this rush of terror and also delight. Being anxious and wanting to find out who it is; you drive slower to make them pass you. You see the blinker, they took the bait. The car starts to change lanes and came around your passenger side. Afraid to look and also impatient too, you quickly glance over and it is a MAN. You deflate and all your intensity subsides. You feel safe and also longing at the same time.

During your drive home you were more in a daze wondering and pondering how she can be this way. What experiences gave her the ability to have so much power over someone like that, over you. You wished you could be more like her and wanted it badly. You vowed next time I am going to be more conscious and grasp onto the moment to become like her; the female animal in such control heat and hunger, what they call a Bitch in the wild animal world.

You knew your words well and very smart about their meanings, but not like this. For the first time the word Bitch was becoming erotic to you, the female canine animal was one of the definitions of a bitch. You knew canine meant relating to, or being one of the pointed conical teeth located between the incisors and the first bicuspids. It was if she was an animal when it comes to sex, the raw driven passion to do it and at the same time different. My god is someone is going to bite me rushed through your thoughts for a moment. You were so erotic and began to pant for a second at the thought of it.

It was as if she was driven to be this way just like a Cat or Lioness in heat and wanting to be taken, but she was the Lion and not the Lioness, she was taking you. Oh god what a complex sexual thing it was. How can you be both and yet still be one. How are you ever going to figure it out or even be able to be like that raced through your head?

On thing for sure; you decided you would become that Bitch in her and have her power over others. You wanted to own it at all costs. There was no turning back now and when you’re on a mission or set a goal you always succeed. Bitch watch out!

You turn into our driveway and head up to the door. There is letter taped to the door bell. You are curious, cautious, and you even hesitate, but then you finally muster the courage to take the letter and flip it over; it was a stupid ad. This day is getting so electrifying and you feel the nervous tension from it as each corner comes. Every time you feel ok something happens to shock you into another world. All your nerves are so sensitive and ready to fire off instantly because of your day.

You enter the kitchen and open the fridge to get a cool bottle of water and run to your room tired, but yet still feeling charged somehow. As you crawl onto the bed you feel your legs and arms shake massively as if you have been fucked for hours like last summer. That felt so sweet at the moment. You always enjoy crawling into bed after your body as been worn out like that.

You lie back on your bed and begin to reminisce about the day. You remember that sweet Pen and all it did for you today, so you take it out of your purse lying close by and smell it making you instantly horny. It almost brings the whole day back in a sniff. You stare at the pen and play with it in the air gazing at it just feeling how that Pen brought so much into your life for nothing. It was your trusted lucky pen and you loved it; it was charmed and sure charmed you.

The Pen that somehow knows your passions and dreams or at least it feels that way. The dreams that make fantasies come to life. Wow you thought I have heard of the saying the Power of the Pen, but never like this, or the Pen is Mightier than the Sword. One thing for sure it is a wonderful pen.

You decide to click it open and write something to see if it was truly magical. What a silly and childish thought; but you liked the sound of it any ways. Click Click Click you go and it still doesn’t open. Puzzled and worried it was broken and would loose its power to feed your life, feed your pussy more pleasure and power to be alive all over.

You anxiously unscrew the pen to look inside to see if you can fix it. You so desperately wanted to fix it and not loose your special charm. Who knows when it will bring more passion and dreams in your life? That damn Pen has shown you the woman hidden deep in you that you want to experience so desperately and be shown how to become. You would do anything for it you felt.

As the pen comes apart you see a piece of paper inside wrapped around the Pen shaft and finally jamming up the mechanism. You stop in fear of what is written on that paper and where did it come from. Your heart races and you feel the energy intensify in you. You know this is a magical Pen and it had previously done a trick to get you fucked so well and even lets you watch the play right in front of your reality, these wild dreams and twist in time. Maybe it wasn’t a dream after all.

Part of you worry none of these are real and a part fears the changes it will do in your life. Will you be able to run, will they never end. What will it do this time? What time travel out of body experience is waiting for you again? You slowly take the paper and turn it over and it read ‘that is not my pussy you have smelled all day, it is yours from the 1st class today. . “555-2410 you smell so sweet.”

You almost fell of the bed. You smell the pen, then your fingers; it smells the same. You take your panties off and they smell the same. Oh my god you were getting off to yourself and she used who you were to have power over you, to own you, to make her way with you. She used your own pussy smell to confuse you, trick you out of the girl in control and get to that hidden hungry honey in you. Your own pussy was the cause of your wildest dream and orgasm ever.

You remembered the number on the paper and were going to call her and get her to come over and take you, make you this vicious bitch you knew you want to be. You set your mind to not back down and go full force knowing full well you would loose yourself, become powerless and be used as they wished with you.

You knew if you called that number you would loose your innocence and never be the same again, ever! Your hands were shaking and your heart throbbing in your throat. You begin to dial the number, the phone goes: Ring, Ring, Ring and Click. Someone is answering. Your pulse is nearly 180 and you swear you were going to pass out. A voice comes over the wire, a MALE voice and says in a seductive powerful way “She said you would be calling soon, I see you met my Bitch today.”

12