The Ties That Bind & Bite Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Look at me, Fon!”

I opened my eyes to see her drag both sets of nails up and down the entire length of my shaft, and just like that, she stopped and positioned my shredded cock head at her pussy opening. Then she sat down on my cock hard, and it hurt badly though not like biting or scratching. She fucked me hard, bouncing up and down with full strokes, making the strings dig deeper, but she had softened a bit. Her hands cupped my cheeks, and she kissed my lips and looked at me nicely again, even slipping her tongue between my lips.

“Yummy cum,” she said, and then looking more tenderly at me: “Fon, that looked really painful. Should I stop?”

Without hesitating, I nodded my head vigorously. I was way beyond my limit, way beyond even the kinkiest S&M fantasy. What she had just done was way too much to bear, way too painful.

“Fon, that must have hurt badly if you want me to stop that much. So….NO!!!” Her snarl returned, and she leaned in and bit my lip. “I want you to suffer, Fon. REALLY SUFFER!!!!”

She popped off my cock and went back to the previous biting routine, and then repeated the scratching and squeezing as well. Again. And again. And again two more times, until an hour and 15 minutes had passed. We had now been at this for almost three and a half hours in total. Finally, she slowed up.

“I want you to cum now, Fon. But even cumming is going to hurt you. With that she got down between my legs and started blowing my cock. Letting it slip from her mouth, she said, “Fon, I’m not going to untie your cock. I want you to cum like this, with your cock tied. If you don’t cum like this in 5 minutes, you’re not cumming at all tonight.”

Oh my god. In general, it was nearly impossible to cum with my cock tied at all, let alone how tightly it was bound now and how bruised and sore it was. Frankly, my cock hurt so badly that I probably would have been okay if she had just stopped touching me completely. While her soft tongue and wet mouth would normally feel great, my cock was in so much pain that even her lovely touch killed me. Knowing that, she reached up and played with my nipples, gently rubbing each one between her thumbs and forefingers. No matter how badly she wanted to hurt me, she always spared my nipples so she could keep me turned on in spite of pain. But I knew that someday, she was going to attack my nipples viciously to thoroughly kill me with no possibility of cumming; she said she wanted to try that on several occasions, but for today, it appeared as though she truly wanted me to cum. She continued sucking me – now deep throating three quarters of my cock – flicking her tongue on the sweet spot on the underside of my cock and playing with nipples. Despite the pain, I was getting aroused now, and she looked up at me with a smile in her eyes as if to say ‘cum for me, baby’.

After a few minutes of her deliciously bobbing up and down, my tortured cock began to respond to pleasure. I had to concentrate because irrespective of any pain, the tightly tied strings made my cock numb to the pleasure, but her nipple play really helped. Within moments, I could feel an orgasm building, and I knew it would both feel good and hurt: the extra blood entering my cock from the O would make it swell against the ropes and the pressure of the cum trying to shoot through the swollen shaft would hurt. But in addition to that, I knew Lika would probably bite down hard right as my cock began to spasm.

Sure enough, with a few vigorous Lika sucks, I began cumming. Lika’s eyes never left mine, and I could see her smile with the first squirt of cum into her mouth, even though her mouth was tightly wrapped around my cock. Before the second spurt, her hands quickly left my chest, and she reached down with her right hand tightly squeezing the base of my cock and her left hand crushing my nuts. Simultaneously, she bit down viciously on my cock, the smile in her eyes widening while I yelped in both pain and pleasure through my full mouth of my own cum. She continued gnawing at and squeezing my balls to excruciating effect – my body writhing in this final bit of pain – until my orgasm subsided. She stopped biting and began sucking my cock hard to get all the cum out. Satisfied that she’d gotten every drop, she sat up and leaned towards me.

“Open up, Fon.”

With that, I opened my mouth and gasped for air. She looked deep in my eyes as she put her lips to mine, and when we kissed, she spit all of my new cum into my mouth to join literally of full two weeks of twice-a-day cum.

“Don’t spill or swallow it, Fon. I know I made you swallow it last time, but don’t swallow it yet.”

With that, she started untying my cock. Like before, she jerked the strings as violently and carelessly possible to cause some final moments of terrible pain and yelping on my part. In several minutes, she had all three strings untied, and my cock softened and finally felt relief.

“That was great wasn’t it, Fon?” she said as she untied first my hands and then my legs. “But there’s one more thing I want.” If she had said that before she untied me, I would have panicked. But now that I was free, there was no way I’d let her hurt me any more – no way I could take it!!

As I shook my arms and legs to get the blood circulating – my whole body ached from straining against my bonds for three hours – she moved closer to hug, caress and kiss me. In a very sexy manner, she pushed her tongue in my cum-filled mouth several times, then pulled out while I sucked her tongue clean as it left my mouth.

“Get on your knees, Fon.”

I still couldn’t talk with all the cum in my mouth – in fact, I could barely keep my mouth closed there was so much – so I did what she said. As I moved into position, she laid back in front of me and spread her legs to reveal her spectacularly shaved cunt. It was glistening with cunt juice, her huge lips swollen and wide open from so much fucking and being turned on by hurting me as much as she wanted; in a word, her cunt was absolutely gorgeous. She scooted her butt on to my knees, and then began pushing herself where her butt slid up my legs, then my stomach and finally against my chest where her body lay upside down against my body and her pussy rested right below my chin. From between my knees, her beautiful face gazed up at me lovingly.

“Fon, I love you so much. Did I just show you how much I love you?”

I smiled down at her through my closed lips, and thought about her question. She had just practically killed me with pain!! I nodded to her earnestly with a big smile on my face (still couldn’t speak!!).

“Fon, I want your babies. Give me your cum, Fon.”

The way she said it was an incredible turn-on, and the look of love and lust we shared I’ll never forget. I wrapped my arms around her body, with the fingers of each hand resting on both of her cunt lips. Gently I spread them apart and looked into her pussy hole. Looking into her eyes, I leaned my head forward and put my mouth between her spread cunt lips, and dribbled the cum from my mouth into her pussy hole. There was so much sperm it actually took a minute to get it all into her cunt, but once my mouth was empty, her cunt was literally full to the brim to the point where a few drops actually dripped out of her slit, over her clit and fell down on her smiling face.

I finally spoke: “I love you, Lika.”

“I love you too, Fon.”

As she said that, I put my mouth against her cum-filled pussy opening and began tonguing her clit. As I pleasured her pussy for another half hour, our eyes locked on to each other’s. She reached behind her back and found my cock, squeezing and kneading it painfully yet again. But this time, I was in total heaven, licking her cunt, making her feel amazing and knowing tons of my sperm were soaking her insides and doing their best to make our baby.

12