The Ties That Bind & Bite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Fon." As she softly said those words, she gripped my balls and clamped them tightly, twisting and pulling them, making me whimper. "I love you so much, Fon."

"Please…please…please hurt me Lika"

I wanted to say ‘I love you' again, but the pain of grabbing my nuts made me stutter. Lika loved the words, and knew my meaning and began kissing me while looking into my eyes – we both love open eyes' kisses. Not letting go of my balls, Lika began roughly grinding her cunt on my cock, making the strings cut deeply into the skin on my balls. Her movement against the cock strings hurt my cock and balls a lot, but my groans were muffled by her mouth. Every few moments, she intensified her grinding against my cock and the squeezing of my balls, but her mouth acted like a gag as I screamed into her mouth. My screams into her mouth turned her on more, and now she was moaning too to create an incredibly sexy mix of sounds – her pleasure and my pain.

Suddenly, she shrieked and pulled her lips away from mine. The hand that was caressing my cheek pulled away quickly, and she used it to slap my face, while viciously grabbing my nuts.

"Ouch!! You went to deep!" Being so petite, Lika has a small pussy, and I can never fully fuck her. My cock hits the bottom of her cunt always leaving an inch of my cock outside (though I am able to fully insert my cock into her asshole), and if I fuck her too hard and too deep, it hurts her. So as she fucked me harder to try and hurt me, she impaled me too deep into her cunt and hurt herself. After calming for a moment, she began fucking me hard again – and hurting me again.

"Ouch! You did it again." And she slapped my face again! A smirk betrayed her mock anger, and she repeated the deep penetration and slap routine four more times. The combination of the strings digging into my cock and balls, the ball grabbing, the slapping and even the painful friction of her cunt walls sliding up and down my shaft – all while she used me for her own pleasure – was both incredibly painful and an incredible turn-on.

After another 5 minutes of fucking facing me, she turned around so her back was to me, and then she leaned back against my chest and turned her head to kiss me over her shoulder. She reached to the side of the bed and picked up her vibrator, turned it on and placed it against her cunt lips and clit. Again she started grinding while frigging herself with her vibrator. From this position, the fucking hurt even more than before – the strings were really digging into my cock and balls hard. She fucked me like this for about five minutes, when she started moaning loudly as an orgasm approached. At the moment she started cumming, she pulled her mouth away from mine and started screaming in pleasure. She reached down as she bucked in ecstasy and squeezed my balls very hard bringing a loud scream from me. Again our combined screams of pain and pleasure turned both of us so much, and Lika's orgasm turned from a long one into a second one. She must have cum for at least three or four minutes!

When she was spent, she lifted herself off my cock – her cunt gets too sensitive after cumming – and collapsed on top of me, leaning her back against my chest which basically mashed my cock and balls into her lower back and made the strings dig in again. Given how turned on I was, my cock was extremely swollen again, and the strings were digging very deep. Knowing that this new position also hurt me, she shifted her weight a few times just to get to me. It seemed that everything she did hurt me in some way or another, and both of us loved it.

In a few minutes, she caught her breath, rose up, turned around and kissed me passionately again.

"Fon, this is so awesome. That felt so good!!" She reached down and jerked my cock – the pain never stops! "How did that feel for you?"

"Fon! How did it feel for you?!!"

"Please hurt me, Lika."

"Good Fon!"

And with that, she began the process all over again. Nice cock-sucking and nipple teasing to get me turned on and swollen; hard biting, cock and ball squeezing and jerking; more loving cock-sucking and nipple teasing to keep me turned on and swollen; creating new ways to make me say ‘please hurt me, Lika'; more painful fucking; and repeat the process over and over. Whenever the pain reached the point where my cock got the slightest bit soft, she would transform into the sexiest love kitten and do whatever she could to please me and turn me on again – anything to keep my cock as hard as possible. And then she would use its re-hardened state to torture me all over again. It was unbelievably sexy how she could play my body to maximize both my pleasure and pain.

To this point, we'd been going for about an hour and 45 minutes, and my cock felt like it was going to fall off. The strings were as tight as ever, and my cock was so full of blood it was beginning to get numb. Both my cock and balls were completely purple from having the blood cut off for so long, but I also suspect my cock was also purple from being tortured so badly. My cock was so sore that even the lightest touch hurt like crazy. I knew my cock would be bruised for days to come after the severity of this pain session, as Lika had really outdone herself this time and really killed me.

Yet however badly she had hurt me so far, and however sore and sensitive my cock was right now, I knew it was about to get worse. Much worse.

You see, there was one more trick up Lika's sleeve. Actually, it was really a trick up my sleeve. Before our session started, I had placed an envelope on the bed while we played. At the one-hour mark of our session, she was supposed to open the envelope while fucking me, read the letter inside and its instructions, and then perform them. Given that 45 minutes past the one-hour mark and I was already totally spent and hurt as bad as she ever had done, I knew the contents of the letter would lead to the most severe pain I'd ever felt.

Lika once again climbed on top of me, inserted my cock in her cunt (and as always, my cock totally hurt even just putting it in), and picked up the envelope.

"Hmmm. What's in this, Fon?" She smiled as she held it up, knowing me well and that it would probably be some kinky instruction to do something to me while I was totally helpless. She gently rocked up and down on my cock, as she opened the envelope and unfolded the letter. She continued the slow fucking while she read, nodding her head in agreement. If there was ever a time that I wanted to break the no talking rule, this would have been it, so that I may ask for mercy and ask to stop the session. But one of the rules of playing a trust game like our game of her hurting me was that we both had to keep our promises to ensure the highest level of trust between us. Under that premise, I had promised to let her do whatever she wanted to me, and that I wouldn't say any words except "Please hurt me, Lika." For her part, she promised to hurt me without mercy, and not to use nails or draw blood unless I disobeyed. Unlike any woman I ever dated, Lika always kept her promise to hurt me without mercy, whereas other girlfriends hadn't been able to hurt me severely enough – they were too squeamish – to make the fantasy come true. Not wanting to blow her trust, I was bound to what I had signed up for, but now I was regretting leaving the letter – I was already in too much pain.

She appeared to have read the whole thing, and she looked at me seriously. She read it again, put the letter down, took my face her hands, looked deep into my eyes.

"Okay, I promise." She fixed her stare on my eyes, and leaned forward and French kissed me. "I swear to you I will keep my promise, and I will prove to you that I can keep even the most challenging promise."

Looking into her eyes for what seemed a lifetime, I recalled what the letter said.

Dearest Lika, you've hurt me badly tonight, but now I want to test your love for me. I want you to hurt me WORSE than you already have and ever have. Please show me how much you love me by following this request without questioning AND doing it completely -- COMPLETELY.

1.Make sure my cock is super hard.

2.Gag my mouth so there is absolutely no way I can ask you to stop.

3.Bite me harder, deeper and longer than you ever have.

4.Squeeze my cock AND my balls harder than you ever have. You know how scared I am for you to hurt my balls – HURT THEM.

5.Use your nails on my cock. Scratch my cock and dig your nails into it.

6.Make me bleed. You read this correctly: CUT ME WITH YOUR NAILS & MAKE ME BLEED.

7.Do not stop hurting me for any reason. No matter what I say or beg for (if the gag falls out), DO NOT STOP HURTING ME. If I'm screaming, pleading, begging, bleeding or anything, PLEASE DO NOT STOP. I beg you: do not stop.

8.AT LEAST 30 minutes……

I really want you to do this, and I NEED YOU TO DO THIS. PROMISE ME you will hurt me WORSE than anything you've ever done to me. And PROMISE ME that you will NOT STOP hurting me NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, no matter what I say or do. Prove your love and commitment to me. Hurt me, Lika. Please hurt me worse than you ever have before. PROMISE ME... Love, Fon

I thought about the last lines of the letter, about proving commitment. This whole game we played was about loving and trusting each other. Our love was demonstrated by giving each other a fantasy that the other desired: for her to inflict sexual pain, for me to receive it. Neither of us had done anything remotely close to this game with any other lover, so it was a special act to give each other this kinky fantasy. It also spoke volumes about trusting each other. For me to share that I wanted to be hurt so badly with any woman took a huge leap of faith for me to comfortable with our relationship to share such kinkiness; for her to look me in the eye and tell me that she would truly love to hurt me was equally embarrassing to relate and showed as much trust in me to share that secret desire. And now I wanted to show her how much I loved her by taking the most unbearable pain imaginable, and she was going to show me how much she loved me by hurting me probably a little worse than she was comfortable with. But we were both doing this for each other…

It probably goes without saying, but the next 45 minutes were the most excruciatingly painful 45 minutes of my life. In the moments before it started, I was absolutely terrified, wondering why did I put myself in this position? It's one thing to have an extreme kinky masochistic fantasy, and it's another entirely to actually do it. I was about to find out what it was like to actually to do it.

The letter basically tells what Lika did to me, and she followed through completely. She gagged me by sticking her pussy juice-soaked g-string in my mouth and then used a bandana to securely gag my mouth so I couldn't speak or say anything to stop her. She worked my cock hard again with a sexy blowjob, and made sure the cock strings were as tight as possible. She bit my cock so hard and so many times that it brought tears to my eyes and burst a blood vessel right in the middle of my cock shaft. She dug her nails into my cock flesh, and dragged them up and down my length repeatedly. She made me bleed; my cock had multiple small cuts and was dripping with blood. She made me scream, cry and sob in unbelievable pain, and she never stopped hurting me; she might give a small respite from the pain or to get me turned on again, but she always went back to hurting me and usually hurting me worse than before. She hurt me terribly and always kept eye contact while she hurt me. And I loved every moment of it.

In final sequence, she truly showed her love and commitment to me, and it was both the biggest turn-on sexually AND an unbelievably emotionally bonding moment of love for us.

"Fon, are you okay?" she asked empathetically. Of course the gag prevented me from speaking, and I shook my head ‘no' in total honesty. I was in so much pain I can't really describe it. Lika had bitten and scratched my cock so viciously that it was even way beyond what I dreamed in my most masochistic fantasy – beyond even the dreams that I never thought possible. My body was soaked in sweat and tears filled my eyes. My cock now had several popped blood vessels, and had purple and red streaks from bites and scratches. The strings burned into my skin around my cock and balls, and my whole body ached from straining against the binds. Fortunately, the gag also muffled my loud cries and shrieks, as the neighbors would have definitely heard us.

Again, she was sitting on top me with my cock in her cunt very gently fucking me and playing with my nipples, getting my cock hard again. Even her warm soft pussy hurt like hell, but her loving efforts did make me turned on.

"I'm sorry, Fon," she related, again showing love and concern. "But I'm not done yet. I need to hurt you more. I want to show you how much I love you, Fon."

I cannot tell you how much those words both terrified me AND also turned me on. While I couldn't imagine taking even another 15 seconds of this, my heart warmed at her love for me and her desire to prove her commitment to me.

"Fon, I want you to show me how much you love me." She reached up and loosened the gag, taking it off and then removing the panties from my mouth and her fingers returned to my nipples to continue turning me on. I breathed in and out hard with the new freedom my mouth enjoyed.

"Lika, I can't take…" I started. In a split second, her hands left my nipples. Her right slapped my face hard, and her left hand reached around and grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard.

"Fon! No talking!!"

"But…"

"FON!!!" She slapped me harder and crushed my nuts in her fist.

"AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"No talking, Fon. And look at me!" Our eyes met through my scream, and when she had my attention, she release my balls. Her hands cupped my face, and she kissed me then pulled back to gaze in my eyes.

"Fon, I want you to show me how much you love me. I've taken the gag out so you can prove how much you love me. I'm going to hurt you again in a minute. BUT…I don't want to hear a peep out of you. Do you understand, Fon? I'm going to hurt you again, and I'm going to hurt you really badly. BUT…I don't want to hear a sound out of you – no screaming, no nothing. Hold it in, Fon. Hold your pain inside."

She rose off my cock, and sat on her knees between my legs. She put her right hand around my cock, and her left hand around my balls.

"Fon, do you understand me? FON, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"

"Please…please…hurt me Lika" escaped my mouth in the most feeble whisper.

"Good. I want you to watch your cock for a few minutes – not my eyes. I want you to see what I'm going to do to your cock. Remember, not a sound, or it'll only get worse."

With that, I watched her right hand move her nails to the top of my cock shaft with the base underneath, thumbnail into the side.

"Watch this, Fon."

Slowly, she tightened her grip, and the nails started indenting the skin. I watched closely as the purple flesh of my injured cock depressed under the pressure of her nails. Simultaneously, her left hand began applying more pressure to my balls. Suddenly, her nails pinched down on my cock hard, and my balls felt like they were in a vice. My mouth opened wide, and I gasped for air with my head falling slightly back.

"Don't look away, Fon."

Her nails began gnawing deeply into the skin, and then back and forth. I screamed silent gasps of air, as I tried to focus my eyes on her cock and ball torture. My hands and legs pulled in vain against the ropes and stockings. My knees instinctively attempted to close but were held firmly apart by the rope pulling them wide. She continued to claw away, and drops of blood appeared. I expected her to relent a bit at the sight of blood, but all she did was move her nails to new spots on my cock, repeatedly drawing small drops of blood.

"Look at your cock, Fon? Isn't it beautiful?"

I nodded with my mouth gasping and opening and shutting, as that was about all it could do. My chest heaved in silent sobs, and I felt tears falling down my cheek. My cock was dripping blood, but remained hard from the strings.

"Now look at me, Fon. Do you love me?"

"Please hurt me, Lika."

"Okay, I will." And again, her nails bit into me, and my balls ached. The look in her eyes was of nothing but true love, as she moved towards me to kiss me deeply. While kissing, she released her firm grip from my cock and balls. Pulling back, she lifted her right hand to her mouth and licked the blood off her fingers, then returned to kissing me and spitting the blood and her saliva into my mouth.

"I love you, Fon."

She bent down and took me in her mouth, also reaching up to pleasure my nipples. She sucked me gently, cleaning the blood from my cock. She rose again, spitting more blood into my mouth with a passionate kiss. The distinct taste of blood mixed with saliva washed over my tongue – a deliciously sexy wine of Lika and me.

"Do you know how much I love you, Fon?"

I nodded ‘yes' with tears streaming down my face. She repeated the sucking, kissing and spitting until my cock stopped bleeding. She also slowly loosened the strings around my cock and balls, but that was an incredibly painful process with the rope-burns the string caused. Yet, I still didn't utter a sound; instead I just thrashed and continued to look at Lika. Once freed, my cock sank to about half hard; it had been through too much to comprehend.

She laid down on her back before me and spread her legs, slowly strumming her cunt lips and clit.

"You must be exhausted, Fon." I was, but I also thought she must be exhausted too. "You get a small break, and then I want you to cum for me."

The small break was watching her get her self off with the vibrator. I laid back completely spent and watched her jerk off, having another powerful orgasm. Once she recovered, she switched her position to lay in front of me so she could take me in her mouth. She started sucking me gently and playing with my nipples, also making deep eye contact. My cock quickly hardened again with her attention.

"Fon, you may speak now." She said between sucks and licks. "Do you love me, Fon?"

"Lika, I love you so much."

"Good, Fon. Now cum for me."

Eyes never leaving mine, she focused on my cock's pleasure. Despite feeling so much pain and it being so incredibly sore and injured, I was still amazingly turned on. She worked me well, my nipples tingling under her touch. With my cock so hurt, there's no way I could have cum without the stimulation of my nipples. My breathing increased as the pleasure built up. I felt a huge orgasm beginning, my cock and balls beginning to pulse strongly – there would be a huge load of cum built up from the morning's teasing and then over two hours tonight. The cum rushed through my cock and into her mouth.

Suddenly, in the middle of my orgasm, Lika bit down hard on my shaft. The mixture of pain and pleasure was absolutely incredible, and her bite turned to hard nibbles all over the deep part of my cock. She squeezed my balls lightly, and combined with the bites, seemingly milking more cum from me. As my orgasm subsided, her bites transformed to loving sucking and licking again. Her eyes never left mine.

Taking all my cum into her mouth, she rose up and straddled me, rubbing her cunt on my now soft cock. She took my face in her hands, looked deep in my eyes and covered my mouth with hers. As our tongues played together, she released all the cum into my mouth, and we kissed wildly in a lovers' cum kiss. She pulled back a moment.

"Swallow it, Fon."

I gulped hard, and it took a couple swallows. There was so much cum, spit and even a little blood still. Even at the very end, our commitment to the fantasy – and to each other – played out completely with her putting the final bit of mental pain on me by making me eat my own cum. In the end, she hurt me far worse than I ever could have imagined. But I also never felt so loved by her…or loved her as much as this moment where we both gave to each other and trusted each other in the most extreme way.