All Comments on 'The Ties That Bind Ch. 03'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 237 Comments (Page 3)
skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

And today’s lesson kiddiewinks is act like a loon and you can get away with anything.

The only thing he really needed to think about is how to go about dumping his so called friends. Jeez!

It’s an overly used plot device, have the MC resolutely move toward the only logical course of action, namely divorce only to be manipulated by friends and relatives into giving the poor dear another chance, you know, the one that goes ‘will you be happier with her or without her’ what a crock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty dumb story so far. I see RAAC in the future just like most of this author's stuff. We have a tortured MC mentally and physically and yet everyone closest to him wants him to see her side and be nice. Sick.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

This was just another attempt at explains RAAC, it seems no matter how pathetic the author makes the husband they will always find a way to make the cheater the victim. Really not worth my time⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, this was not good. You could have avoided 90% of the neighbor's story. You should have focused more on the medical issues and given him an actual reason to reconcile. I'm sorry I wasted my time on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real people sometimes carry baggage and it damages relationships.....and if love triumphs in the end oh how the pious "haters" get their knickers in a twist as shown by so many of the comments on stories like this.

How about a bit of spite and bile for the manipulative bastard who drip fed poison into her mind oh so slowly? How about a similar tirade against the "holier than thou" husband who on being challenged about his alleged infidelities made zilch effort to answer the charge, even though he finally had the answer to what it was that had caused her mood swings over the past months. Some Ph D brain at work there!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Some anonymous commenters think they ate wisdom with spoons! It's just that everything is different in reality than in fantasy. In reality, there are people who are destructive to an action like that experienced by the male protagonist. They shake her to the very foundations of her being. Why should anyone have the right to condemn any consequent reaction? Today many people try to explain their personal failures with other people. It's always easy to blame others for your dilemma. Everyone is primarily responsible for themselves. Unless he has physical or mental disabilities. This story pretends that the woman's actions can be explained medically. And again we are blaming others for our actions. No, she, the woman would have had the duty to talk to her husband immediately when the first doubts were planted in her. Her action only ended well for her because the author wanted it that way. In reality, this woman would have to face charges of deprivation of liberty, assault and sexual assault before a court and would certainly go to prison for at least 5 years! So you dear anonymous commentators, even if reconciliation is the most important thing for you, life plays a thousand times more in the other direction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a ridiculous and foolish story. who would take back this damaged hoe, even a pimp wouldn't waste his time with this useless hoe. these virtue signalling cucks will do anything to prove how pathetic they are

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story itself was well written but the ending pew. He should ditch her like yesterday's fish. There is now excuse for what she did to him. Then the generals story is pure crap. I saw that because there is a difference between husband and wife where the wife thinks he is screwing around and watching him being screwed. How about the wife in both situations especially because of the trust issues confront the husband and then air it out. You know like real people or couples work on issues........

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 2 years ago

Everyone around him Is an absolute piece of trash. He deserves better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL, nope. I don't care what trauma others have gone through, he needs to make the best decision for him. What happens next time?

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Second time around, the story ended up in psychobabble, George’s tale has NO relevance at all. The MC is weak willed idiot.

Divorce her? He’ll yeah!!!!!

Why?

Because his loving wife refused to talk to him, her loving partner.

She had choices and decisions, all hers were wrong.

She never deserved a second chance, we all know it.

Revised the score from 2/5 to 1/5.

It’s an appalling story.

Chimo1961Chimo1961over 1 year ago

No way. The cunt tied him up and drugged him, fucked her boyfriend in front of him, and he takes the blame. I would score this a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very touching tale. This about the only scenario I could Envision that would allow to give the marriage another shot.

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotover 1 year ago

What the fuck was this bullshit? How the hell did you miss so badly with George's tale, pretending that they were at all similar or would ever inspire a reconciliation for David and Shelly? Hell, I don't even understand why he would tell it to begin with, does George go on telling his story of how he was a piece of shit in his marriage every time he hears someone was unfaithful? He says he never told anyone, but it bears so little semblance of relevance to Davids situation he must have been telling that story at the drop of a hat to anyone who could sit through his rambling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You stopped the story at the best part. The process and subsequent discussion they had. where did it lead? What was said? How or did they Reconcile? Did they just quit, survive or prosper?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are no useful parallels between George's story and this course of events. There is no justification for reconciling with the vindictive slut, Shelly. Blue88 missed the mark here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Blue 88 is one of those new generation writers who believe in the emasculination of the male. All their stories and ideas are meant to push this line of thought accross…

1. The female is not responsible for her actions and it can always be justified as mental, psycological(PMS, trauma, approaching old age) and any other shit the writers can bring up!

2. The guy has to always take the spouse back irrespective of how badly the issue was of infidelity!

3. A woman can have sex outside marriage and it does not mean anything as long as she still lives her husband…

Blah blah blah…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The mini story with George and Betty had no relevance. Just a standard tale of a philandering husband who fucked around many times, discovering his wife had an affair to shock him about their marriage. Has no relevance to the Shelly and the MC. Yeah the guy was an asshole (good luck with the rape charge, but certainly false imprisonment) and deserved payback, and set her up with the lies and innuendos, then she snapped and went full evil queen of revenge, and then lost it, going into a coma. She never spoke to her husband or confronted him. She plotted an elaborate humiliating revenge where her husband was forced to watch her getting fucked, as she spoke in a humiliating, derisive manner, extolling the asshole scum fucking her, the MC was tied up, and had been given a drug that could have had serious side effects or put him in the hospital. The MC was basically assaulted both physically, chemically, and emotionally. Yeah she has psychological issues. Bridge too far and too extreme. The author took thr revenge too far and then left the reader hanging with no reason or even content or time in the story to remotely warrant a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that was a waste of time.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

This one is a screwed up story. Couldn’t finish it.

Boardman68Boardman68about 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. But I don't think David realistically he gets back with his mental case wife. She just too unstable. He can forgive her. I am not sure he will ever forget & definitely shouldn't if he does what everyone in the story wants him to do which is stay married to her. But I think he would always be worried he is living with a ticking time bomb. She is not totally innocent as the story appears to be pushing. I think he just chalked it up to they had a great marriage until she or I guess her mind according to the story allowed her to be deceived and seduced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fucking moronic author 1*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In reality, the wife is completely nuts and the husband would never get back together with her. Why? He has to sleep sometime and this same woman will be preparing his food. He would be living in constant terror that something or somebody would set her off. Ask John Wayne Bobbitt how that turns out.

Hiram325Hiram32511 months ago

Completely ridiculous story.

Dlh143Dlh14311 months ago

Completely screwed up a great story with this crappy ending. Just delete the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Umm. No. Just no. Yeah mental illness sucks but she premeditated betrayal in her disassociative state. And good luck with conviction on the rape charge. So divorce her for being psycho, if you want to overlook the being drugged, tied up and as the predator screwed he on camera m, her rampant humiliation of her husband. Why did she even go into shock? Did she learn the truth from the predator during their romp? Not clear.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did she finally learn the truth from Fallows? Is that why she snapped? The mini story was better than the main story. Her mental illness is severe. They don't have kids yet. Even if the mental illness is usable as an excuse to mitigate or even obviate her horrid acts because she was in a dissociative state at the time and the days leading, his choice is clear: GET OUT! Not his circus. Not his monkeys. Betty had all the right to do what she did and got.caught on the first time with a guy. Her marriage was falling apart, George was an immature, self-centered, recidivist, serial cheater and she tried to get him to stop or send signs that she was being unfaithful, though staged. The main story is quite different. Even if the asshoke has put a wedge in her psyche due to.her vulnerability, her response was crazy over the top. Draconian does not remotely do justice to what she did. Even if he can forgive her. Fine, possible. Hoe does he forget? And living with her going forward? What about next time she flips out. These things often get worse with age. Scary.

MasterKoteMasterKote7 months ago

No mention of the tape recorder

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This chapter had a lot of holes and unexplored issues. Why did she go into her locked up state? What information triggered that? Did she learn from something Fallows said that it was in fact t all a hoax? Never understood these stories where the spouse doesn't confront the evidence. Ok pictures are hard to defeat without professionals being involved. But of course she had serious psychiatric problems. Also the ending was just so abrupt and instant. Not to mention that he can forgive her without staying married to her. The main problem ka her psychiatric disorder. The drugging, binding and revenge sex was all a symptom of her mental illness. Maybe she does better with treatment, but they have no kids yet. Forgive her? Sure. Be cordial? Sure. Maybe even be friendly when she shows progress. But otherwise fond a new love. This one is indelibly poisoned. What is next? What happens the next time? Even if meds work, her perso aluty may change greatly. This goes beyond the "in sickness" part. Why? Because of her scary actions.

xhunter4uxhunter4u4 months ago

To my knowledge there have never been any DoD schools at stateside military bases, and all children of military personnel have always attended local schools.

Hated the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck no! Shitstain's cum was running out of her pussy. Hell no, bye bye bitch. Have fun in counseling. She's absolutely nuts.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@xhunter4u,

It's called fiction for a reason.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted2 months ago

Can't live without the bat shit crazy lady who was easily manipulated by someone else. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Blue88

This is meant to help.

1. AVOID LOGICAL INCONSISTENCIES. Readers resent it because it's a disconnect from what's real world responses.

2. Please get a proof reader to improve readability.

3. The scene at the cabin carried on to long by half.

4. When he sees Julie in bed, after the event, he would have immediately called 911, not indulged in mental confusion.

5. Regardless of the causation it would be necessary to divorce her. The horror of what she did would haunt him forever..

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

It was a pretty good story. I think the only real complaints I have is that David's character seemed a bit all over the place. To be blunt, he didn't quite seem like a university professor to me - like he should have been a bit more amenable to thinking that Shelly had a psychotic break before people even pointed it out to him because you would think that his deductive reasoning would be pretty well up there given his profession and education, so having it sort of spoon fed to him by the people around him was really a bit much.

<>

That being said, I wish there was a bit more wrap up here. I would really like to hear what happened after this, its not an unfinished story at all, but I think it could have benefited from a bit of an epilogue at the end. For instance, I'd really like to know if Bob went to jail or not.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

No excuse for cheating, one and done, divorce and move on. She was aware enough to know exactly what she was doing with the whole revenge scheme so she was aware enough to have been able to choose to talk to him about her issues - but she chose not to and instead decided to enact some fucked up revenge plan that involved her becoming a cheating slut. Funny isn't it? She was apparently so affected by cheating in her past and hated cheaters but she somehow chooses to become one even if it was for revenge? Yeah that makes no sense. Unless of course she really was batshit crazy, which I suppose is actually a possibility. Still, it's rather nonsensical if you ask me.

I guess the story is unfinished although I think it's likely it was going to be the standard RAAC even though most guys wouldn't be able to look past the extreme bullshit that went on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous