The Time Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Apparently, the rumors of his preference for men have been greatly exaggerated," the professor said. "She's his girlfriend!"

The four of them went upstairs to Caravaggio's studio, where he had Piper recline on a pile of pillows in the center of the room. The professor and Caravaggio's girlfriend, Giuliana, sat on a sofa and drank wine while they watched Caravaggio sketch Piper.

Caravaggio had drawn for about an hour, and the four of them had drunk nearly all the wine, when he walked over and talked quietly to the professor.

"What's he saying?" Piper said.

"He wants to know if you can take off your clothes, he wants to sketch you nude," the professor said, feeling light-headed from the wine.

Piper was already half drunk, and smiled at Caravaggio. "Well, why doesn't he ask me then?"

"Because I told him earlier that you were my wife, and he wants my permission."

Piper gave the professor a sly smile. "And what did you tell him I'd do, darling husband?"

"I told him you'd take your clothes off."

Piper wasn't normally shy, and was feeling even less so from the wine, but she still felt awkward undressing while three pairs of eyes burned into her. She tossed her clothes aside and leaned back on the pillows, while Caravaggio and Giuliana whispered to each other and tried not to laugh.

Piper quickly covered her breasts. "What is it? Why are they laughing at me?"

"They've never seen a woman your age without hair...down there," said the professor.

"Oh!" Piper blushed, and covered her neatly trimmed pussy with her hand, but Caravaggio walked over and gently removed it so he could continue sketching her.

The professor couldn't keep his eyes off Piper -- she was stunning. Her copper-brown hair framed her face beautifully, and as his eyes wandered from her full breasts to the soft curves of her hips he thought she was perfect. He leaned a little to his left to try to sneak a peek between her legs, thinking it was getting very warm in the studio, when he felt a gentle touch at his waist.

Giuliana flashed her dark eyes at him, and slid her fingers down the front of his pants, sighing in pleasure when she wrapped her hand around his cock and felt how stiff he was. It was obvious that he was getting aroused by the sight of Piper sprawled naked on the pillows in front of him, and Giuliana just figured she'd add to his enjoyment.

The professor swallowed nervously; he'd read of Caravaggio's intense jealousy and murderous rage. He could only imagine his reaction if he discovered his girlfriend's hand crammed down the front of his pants. He was whispering for her to let go and urgently trying to pull her arm away when she called out to Caravaggio.

The professor froze in fear, but her boyfriend only glanced their way, smiled when he saw what was happening and gave the professor a nod of approval. Piper, on the other hand, was open-mouthed as she watched in surprise while Giuliana pressed herself against the professor, their lips locked together as she pushed his pants down to free his cock. She was still watching the action on the couch when Caravaggio abandoned his sketch, crossed the room and got down on all fours between her open legs.

Piper let out a soft gasp as he kissed her instep, her calf and then the inside of her thigh. She'd never seen eyes like Caravaggio's; they smoldered as he watched her, awaiting her command. She gave him a subtle nod and he bent forward and gently kissed the softness between her legs. The wine was making her head swim, so she stretched out on the pillows as Caravaggio devoured her, and moaned as she felt his tongue tease her tender pussy and dip deeper in search of her clit. And as she tilted her head back and looked toward the couch, she watched as Giuliana pumped her slender hand up and down the professor's thick cock.

The professor leaned back as Giuliana stroked his cock and planted soft kisses on his neck and ear, whispering to him in Italian how she wanted to watch him come. But he knew he couldn't waste this opportunity. He pulled her hand away and lifted her dress over her head.

On the floor, Piper's body was trembling -- apparently Caravaggio was an artist with his tongue too. She heard a soft groan from the sofa and saw the professor and Giuliana were both completely naked, with her sprawled on her back and him on top as he worked his swollen cock in and out of her pussy. Caravaggio was also watching them from between her legs, and when he glanced up at Piper he gave her a mischievous smile.

She didn't need a translator to tell her what his look meant. He had her get on all fours and she glanced over her shoulder, gently biting her lower lip when he pushed his pants down and she saw how hard his cock was. He slid easily into her soaked pussy, and she moaned as he filled her with his entire length. She braced herself against the pillows, her full breasts swaying beneath her as he fucked her with practiced strokes, and turned to look at the sofa where she saw the professor watching her as he pounded Giuliana, who was biting a pillow to stop from crying out.

Caravaggio, obviously enjoying the foursome, called over to the professor.

"What did he say?" Piper moaned, while also looking for a pillow to bite.

"He wants to know if I want to switch places with him," said the professor.

Piper nervously licked her lips as she looked over and watched his thick pole plunging in and out. "Oh...do you?"

Their eyes met, and he could see she was waiting for him to answer. But he tore his eyes away, back to Giuliana, and said, "I think we better stay focused on why we're really here. Don't let him get to the point of conception."

"And...then what," Piper said, trying to concentrate while being hammered from behind. "Jerk him off into a wine jug?"

"Of course not," the professor answered, now fucking Giuliana with faster, shorter strokes. "He might find that insulting. Just let him come in your mouth, and then spit it into the wine jug."

"What? Has the blowjob even been invented yet?'

"You don't need to give him oral sex, just wait until he's ready to go and have him ejaculate into your mouth."

Piper reached between her legs and squeezed Caravaggio's balls, she knew he was getting close. "Are you going to tell him that's the plan?"

"I'm pretty sure that if you offer, he won't need much prompting."

"And are you going to come in her mouth, too?"

"Of course not, she might swallow it. I'll just use a wine jug, too."

The professor came first. When he suddenly pulled out and grabbed the empty jug Giuliana was surprised, but she grabbed his cock and jerked him off into it, shooting cum inside.

Caravaggio, watching what they were doing, laughed and told the professor he didn't have to worry about getting his girlfriend pregnant. He then turned his concentration back to Piper. She'd been playing with and massaging his balls while he fucked her so she could tell when he was going to come. When she felt them tighten up and heard him groan, she quickly spun around and opened her mouth.

The professor was right -- Caravaggio didn't need any prompting. Though surprised for a second, he quickly recovered and slid his cock between Piper's lips. His legs trembled and his hips bucked as he held her head in place and shot a huge load against the roof of her mouth. Piper squeezed his cock and sucked on it, making sure she got every drop. When the professor hurried over with the jug, she leaned over and let the mouthful of cum spill into it.

Caravaggio and Giuliana were both spent as they lay on the sofa and watched Piper and the professor dress. They had offered for them to stay for the night and another round of pleasure, but the professor politely declined. Caravaggio smiled and shook his head as he watched them leave with the cum-filled jug, and as they went out the door he called after them.

"What did he say?" Piper asked.

The professor smiled. "He said he's going to put you in his next painting -- you've inspired him."

* * *

When the cart appeared with a bright flash in the forest, they were both exhausted. Piper fell asleep in front of the professor, with his arms wrapped around her to keep her warm, and when they woke it was late morning.

The professor had awakened first and when Piper opened her eyes she saw him sitting on the side of the cart, watching her. She smiled at him as she stretched, and then looked at the woods around them.

"Is this, like, Sherwood Forest or something?" she asked. "Am I going to meet Robin Hood?"

"I highly doubt that -- as he was fictional. But we're actually not far from Nottinghamshire...in England."

"Oh...gotcha. How far back did we go this time?"

"We've jumped eighty years, the material we collected was excellent," he said with a smile. "We're in the year 1517."

"Eighty years? Is that good?"

"The time machine can make jumps as far as one hundred years, but eighty years is still very good."

"Did you ever get enough...material...to make a hundred year jump?"

"I haven't personally, but Professor Carr regularly did."

"Oh...wow. She sounds like quite a girl. And I was actually wondering about her. I know you said she's trapped in the past, but why are we in such a rush to get back to her? Isn't she, like, suspended in time? Can't we just reappear there a second after you left her?"

"I know what you mean," the professor said, "but the time machine's accuracy is already very limited and we'll be lucky if I can land it in the same month, let alone the same year that I left her there. And I'm sure I don't need to explain to you the risk that every second she spends trapped in the past poses to both our own timeline and, potentially, our very existence."

"We'd better get back to work then," Piper said. "Any famous people around here we can 'meet'? Maybe another artist and his girlfriend?" she said hopefully.

"I believe the only historically significant person you'd have heard of would be King Henry the Eighth."

"Eww. Didn't he chop all his wives' heads off? And isn't he, like, fat and gross?"

"No, and -- at this time -- no," the professor answered. "I believe it was this year when he would have first met Anne Boleyn, so in addition to not yet having chopped her head off, he was still relatively thin.

"But I don't think we'll be meeting either of them. Even if we knew where they were, I'm sure we wouldn't be able to get anywhere near them. Nobles waited months to get an audience; we only have twenty-four hours.

"You'd better stay with the cart," the professor told Piper, "while I see if I can locate a professional to help me out."

She quickly jumped down from the cart. "Wait, I want to help. Let me see if I can find another farmer or something."

"You don't have to do that, Piper. You did more than enough in Rome. I don't want you to feel like you're not doing your part. And besides, it might be dangerous."

"Which is exactly why I should be the one going while you stay with the time machine. If something happens to me, you can still go back to rescue Professor Carr, but if anything happens to you -- "

"Piper, I won't put you at risk."

"I'll be fine," she said. "If Professor Carr could do this, I can too."

The professor was reluctant to let her go, but he knew she was right. "If you don't find anyone in a half hour, you come right back here."

"I won't even be that long. I'm just going to go for a short walk to see what I can find. If I don't find anything soon I'll come right back. And I'd better take that empty wine jug, just in case I find someone who needs a handjob."

As he watched her disappear down the path, the professor called after her, "You'll collect better material if you can convince them to let you give them a blowjob!"

Piper had walked about a mile when she heard a horse whinny. Walking toward the sound, she spotted a stable through the trees. As she neared the fence, she saw a young stable boy feeding the horses oats. When he looked up she waved, and ducked under the fence and crossed the corral.

"May I help you, miss?" he said.

Piper gave him an inviting smile. "You can, I was hoping you might show me around inside."

He wasn't sure what she could possibly want to see in the stables, but he couldn't say no to such a pretty girl. He took her inside and was surprised when he turned and saw how close she was standing to him

"What's your name?" Piper asked.

"Thomas." He tried to take a step back but bumped against the wall of the stall.

"How old are you, Thomas?"

"Eigh -- Eighteen," he stammered.

"Do you like girls?"

He blinked. "Of -- of course."

"Do you like me?" she asked, taking a step closer.

He quickly nodded.

"Want me to make you feel good?" she whispered, as she rubbed her hand across the stiff outline bulging his rough wool pants.

He swallowed nervously, and gave her another nod.

Piper gave Thomas a wink and sidled up alongside the young stable boy. She loosened the rope holding his worn pants up and slid them down just far enough to expose his stiff cock, and tugged on him while he groaned and braced himself against the stall.

Piper remembered how quickly the young farmer on the hay wagon had gone off, and she wanted to make sure she did as the professor had instructed.

Thomas' prick was pointing straight up as Piper got on her knees in front of him.

"Wh -- what are you doing?" he asked.

"Shit!" she thought, "I knew the blowjob hadn't been invented yet!"

Piper tried to reassure the stable boy. "I just wanted to see it up close, and give it a little kiss."

She flicked her tongue against the underside of his cock head and thought his knees were going to buckle. She flicked it again and again and with each tiny lick Thomas moved his cock closer until the head was pressing against her lips. Piper wrapped her mouth around it and started to suck, while he closed his eyes and let out a loud moan. She felt his balls and knew he was going to go off in about five seconds. She felt around her for the empty jug and was startled when she touched a bare foot just behind her.

Piper and Thomas were both embarrassed when they realized another stable boy, Thomas' older brother Henry, had been watching them. Piper tried to get up but Henry grabbed her shoulder, gently forced her back down, and pulled out his own cock.

Piper licked her lips and glanced up at him. "You're going to have to go second." She resumed sucking Thomas' swollen shaft and, as she predicted, it was a matter of seconds before she was pumping his cum into the wine jug.

She'd barely finished with his brother when Henry reached down and grabbed her hand. He wrapped it around his prick, with his hands clasped on top, and started to furiously fuck it.

"Whoa!" Piper said, yanking her hand away. "That must be the old-fashioned way. Why don't you let me show you how good I just made Thomas feel?"

Piper had just coaxed Henry into her mouth when she heard footsteps and looked behind her to see a third stable boy.

"Who the hell is that?" she asked.

"That's me older brother, Fergus," Henry answered.

"Oh, no," Piper groaned. "How many brothers do you guys have?"

A half hour later, the professor leaped down from the cart as he saw Piper returning. "Any luck?"

"Oh, yeah," she said. "I found a stable. Do we have anything to drink? I've got this terrible taste in my mouth -- I don't think they've invented the bath yet."

The professor looked into the wine jug and was astonished to see it was a quarter filled with cum. "All of this came from one stable boy?!"

"Five, actually. Luckily for me, the other four brothers were out gathering wood."

Piper rinsed her mouth with water and spat it out as the professor loaded the material into the reactor. As he watched the gauge rise, he tapped it as if he didn't believe the reading.

"Are you sure there were only five boys, not ten?" he said.

"Why? Are you hoping I'll go back for more?"

"No, but this is amazing; the reading on the gauge is twice what I'd expect it to be."

"What does that mean?"

The professor turned, looking her up and down as if it was the first time he'd seen her. "It means that you're going to be historically significant!"

Piper wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Probably for inventing the blowjob."

* * *

The peasant girl ran frantically through the tall grass. When she stopped to catch her breath, she ducked down and looked back at what was left of her village. Flames rose like bonfires from thatch roofs, and mounted soldiers chased down villagers fleeing the carnage.

Only twelve years old, she'd managed to slip away unseen; her older sister hadn't been as lucky and now the dying village was her grave. As she ran over a hillock, she desperately prayed for God to save her. Suddenly, there was a bright flash in front of her and two figures appeared like angels; she dropped to her knees before them.

Piper and the professor were shocked to see a child so close to the time warp. Piper lifted the girl up and, when she saw how terrified she was, hugged her tightly. The professor saw the black smoke and scrambled to the top of the hill to get a better look.

"We have to get out of here -- now!" he said.

They pulled the time machine through the tall grass to a nearby wood. The girl followed them and, once they stopped, kneeled to pray in front of them.

The professor gently interrupted her and asked her name.

"Je m'appelle Jeanne."

The professor's eyes widened in surprise; he backed away and checked the date on the chronometer -- 1424. Leaning close to Piper, he whispered, "As unbelievable as it might sound, I think this girl is Joan of Arc!"

Piper turned to stare at him and, hoping she didn't sound like an idiot, said, "Who?"

"She tried to drive the English out of France and ended up being burned at the stake for heresy. They called her the Maid of Orleans; she was a folk hero to her people and is, literally, a Saint."

Joan was kneeling behind them, thanking them for saving her and telling them how beautiful they were.

The professor pulled her back to her feet.

"You must escape!" he told her in French. "Run from the English soldiers, but don't be afraid. I can see how brave you are; you will do great things for France."

Tears streamed down Joan's face as she smiled and nodded at the professor. He pointed far across the fields and she got up and ran, away from her village. Behind them, the professor heard a shout from the hill.

An English archer, standing at the crest, raised his longbow and took careful aim at the fleeing child.

"No!" the professor shouted, as he ran out from cover and waved his arms frantically at the soldier.

The archer stopped and pointed at the grove of trees the professor and Piper were hiding in. As he pointed, two horsemen appeared from behind the hill and spurred their mounts into a gallop toward them.

The professor backed toward the woods, his face going pale. "Oh, no. We've got to get out of here now!"

He ran to the cart and pulled back the floorboard. There was no time to adjust the controls, he kneeled by the reactor and pushed his pants down.

Piper watched as the soldiers closed in on them while the professor desperately masturbated, trying to fuel the time reactor. The archer on top of the hill had given up on Joan, as she ran across the field, and instead fired an arrow toward the cart.

The professor screamed in pain and clamped his right hand against his head as the arrow plowed a furrow across his skull.

Piper watched in horror as he slumped forward with blood pouring from a gash in his scalp and down the side of his face.

They could hear the riders shouting out battle cries as they neared the woods. The professor tried to switch hands, but pain and dizziness overwhelmed him -- they were out of time.