The To-Do List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That," she gasps as he collapses on top of her.

"That was intense." She winces as he pulls himself out, feeling the warmth of his cum leaking from her. Laughing, she pulls him in and slaps his back. "We've made a bit of a mess."

"Shower?"

"Shower."

As the hot water washes the sweat from them, and they rub suds into each other's bodies, she kisses his neck and gives him a warm, loving smile.

"So do I get to know what we're worth now?"

"Oh I suppose so."

"We're almost millionaires."

"Really?"

"Best estimate after we actually get it? About nine hundred."

"Thousand?"

"Thousand."

"Fuck me."

"Not again, darling, I'm spent -"

"Oh shut up, you know what I mean. I kind of can't believe it."

"Hey, we worked for it. Hard work pays off."

"Hard work," she laughs. "You probably spend more time bending me over your desk."

"There's a joke in there," he smiles.

"So what do we do now?"

"Get the money, finalise everything, and then – well, what's on the list after anal?"

"A lot of things."

"God, we don't even need to go very far down to get to – I imagine – the entire BDSM category."

"I split it into specifics, sorry," she gives him a wink. "Though maybe we don't have to do it in specific order."

"True," he says, and begins the long process of helping Lana to wash her hair. "So anal: what's the verdict."

"Good at the time; now I'm really sore," she laughs. "I think I need to be really turned on to do it, but that's not really a problem with us is it?"

"It's not," he says. "Not really."

"Let's add it to our impressive list of sexual options."

"I'm in full agreement."

"Tom?"

"Darling?"

"We don't need to get up for work tomorrow, do we?"

"Lana," he turns her around, her head still covered in soapy bubbles, her make-up less eyes staring up at him, and kisses her on the lips.

"We're never going to get up for work ever again."

"I really love you, you know that?"

"I love you too," he smiles, water running down his face.

"My mother told me you'd be rich," she slaps his chest. "Only reason I'm with you."

"Of course, just like I only use you for the incredible sex. No love here at all."

She smiles into the kiss, running her hands over his firm body, and can't hold the laugh down.

"No love here at all," she says, saying the opposite with her eyes. "Happy anniversary, by the way."

"Can we call it anal-versity from now -"

She slaps his chest, shutting him up. "Wash my hair, Tom," she laughs, turning around again.

"Just a suggestion. So what do you want to do first on the list?"

"We can choose in bed tonight. Deal?"

"Deal."

The water washes over them, warming them inside and out. Holding one another in the steam, they steal another kiss over Lana's shoulder. Tom whispers in her ear,

"What about calling you a sex-retary -"

"Wash my hair, you idiot," she laughs.

The End