The Torn Thong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw Erok's arm move and he limply pointed to the adjacent wall.. She followed the indication and saw a button encased in a glass box. Erok's hand moved in a gesture of finger pushing.

"Oh right, got some contraption lined up have you. This bench gonna recline or something?" Mandy chuckled, reaching for the button.

The case popped open and she pressed the button eagerly. The noise from above stopped, sparks flew out of the top of Erok's head thing, he shuddered violently for a few seconds, the room blacked out then lit up just as quickly. His mouth rattled and the booming voice overwhelmed Mandy again.

"this will stop now and may hurt you. you should not have attempted birthing with me. it cannot happen. groug is out of service and I am temporarily disabled from birthing. please prepare yourself."

Mandy gaped at him, at least thankful for some communication however remote, but the word hurt disturbed her. She soon realised the meaning of the word hurt as Erok pulled back. It hurt more than any other pain she'd experienced as his dick was pulled out of her pussy. The knob was still the same size as when she had desperately stuffed it in, but his ballocks were twice the size and whilst she'd enjoyed the extra bulk inside her capacious cunt, thinking she'd made him harder with her sexuality, to have them suddenly dragged out caused her extreme pain. She screamed, not knowing what was happening and as she bent to peer at the ravaged mess of her cunt, she was distracted by the sight of Erok's prick pointing at her, the cause of her pain self evident now in the two two inch diameter globes just under his knob end.

"Fucking hell, couldn't you let it go soft first.........?" she whined fiddling in her handbag and swabbing her bloody twat with an old tissue.

Her voice tailed off as she watched Erok walk to a sort of padded hole in the wall. He thrust his dick inside, put his belly against the wall and threw a switch. Seconds later, he withdrew and Mandy stared, mouth wide open, her cunt hurting like fuck but watching intently as his cock suddenly softened and dropped limply from the horizontal.

"What the fuck?" she gasped, dabbing at her smarting labia.

Erok turned to her, stuck his hands into a box and then walked to alongside her. She let him touch her head, thinking that suddenly he was showing some tenderness and she blacked out.

Mandy regained consciousness on the grass near to the pub. Fully dressed, all clothing in order, no - her thong was missing, her shoes intact and her handbag complete. She shook her head and winced with the headache. She tottered a few steps, realising how sore her genitals were. She went straight into the pub toilet and examined them. Her cunt was torn, but the bleeding had stopped and her arsehole felt strange.

As the alien craft sped homeward, Erok labelled the sample phials, peered at a scrap of torn nylon, then placed Groug into a chamber.

Mandy could have sworn it was raining dust as she walked from the pub, feeling thoroughly fucked and very tired and wondering who the fuck it was she'd met in the pub that night after Jim, who had disappeared from the alley. Some bastard, some overgrown cocky bastard, the bastard she would have to meet again who had so shagged her to make her, the invincible cock lover Mandy Winfrey, so very sore yet contented.

The End

12